Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Inverse

+4
Masquerade
Zerifachias
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Durn
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Revolution: Inverse - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution: Inverse

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 pm

The waves of energy crashed into Sallete, who took them with a smile. Now THAT was something. She sure built those workers to pack a punch. Nothing she couldn't take, though. The girl raised her sword, ready to attack.

-Oh, beautiful, don't be so nee-

A mighty punch threw her jaw to the side, and the engineer saw stars. Sallete couldn't do much more than suffle backwards a few steps and stare at her enemy, eyes spinning madly.

-Oh, joo dididm't...

Sallete moves to I5.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Vanessa attacks AAWU V0.1 (1). 8 ATK Dmg. Chance of Stun. 10 ATK Dmg instead if no Stun

"Focus on the battle Sallete." Vanessa scolded her friend who had took a punch from one of the robots, "Your flirting can wait until later."

Vanessa fortunately had to take the electrical shock of only one of the robots. Her skin-tight suit kept her quite well insulated from the electricity and she only felt a slight tingling pain. The female took her time to carefully aim. The large cannon roared as it gathered energy and then a bright blue sphere was fired from it, making contact with the head of the robot and damaging it quite a bit. She was aware that it was the location where Sallete specifically told her not to damage but Vanessa did not want to have her friend rebuild those things and have to take care of them again.

"Ah sorry, a bit of a misfire."

Vanessa moves to cell F-2
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:33 am

Karmen moves to G2.

"I don't think you have to program such a thing to weak against fire," Karmen quipped, his robes fluttering as he dashed out of the way of the spores, coming to a halt somewhere off to the side. He pointed at the nearest spore, and one of the birds on his shoulders shot forth through the air like a dark bullet, colliding full force with the floral concoction's spawn. "It's just common sense, right?" A trace of a smile crossed his face. The bird that he shot at the spore didn't regenerate; he didn't think it would be needed, not to mention he had another one waiting in the wing. Now that the largest threat had been dealt with, what more was there to do? Karmen took another cautionary step back, however, for he had already bore witness to what the spores were capable of.

This'll make for an interesting story to tell Angie even though she's heard this stuff so many times it's not even funny, Karmen thought, his face displaying an uneasy smile at the thought. I never want her to have to meet Jacqueline though. Nobody should be forced to be even just acquaintances with this monster. Thoughts of Jacqueline infecting Angie with her tentacle fetishism made Karmen cringe, and he massaged the bridge of his nose in an effort to void the images from his mind. This was turning out to be a terrible day.

Karmen attacks Spore (1)! 7 Dmg! (INT)

Karmen moves to G1.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

Dirge *Added Effect: Poison* *Haste (3)*
Hp: 11/15
Ce: 19/35
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 2 Cells

Dirge tensed up as the monstrosity spit acid at her and Jacqueline. While she was no way out of the game, the attack had hurt a bit. It certainly had done a number on her cloak; the botanist always made such... potent experiments. However, the demon plant was apparently not threat after that, as directly after its attack it died from the heavy burns it had sustained. The violinist smiled. "And here I thought we might have some trouble." she mused, taking a step towards the left over spores.

Dirge moves to H6!

"I'd say it is safe to assume these spores are also weak to flame." she added, bringing her bow back to the instrument resting on her shoulder. Before either of her allies could respond to her statement, Dirge swiftly began playing a melody different from the one she had played earlier. Almost as soon as she had started flames burst into existence around the furthest spore. The flames shifted in form into that of flame and chomped down on the spore as her song came to an end. The violinist was not finished, however, for in her haste she took another couple of steps before playing the song again. More flames attacked the final spore as she came to a finish.

"And that's that."

Dirge casts Fire Within on Spore 3! 6 Atk Fire Damage!

Dirge moves to H8!

Dirge casts Fire Within on Spore 2! 6 Atk Fire Damage!

Dirge *Added Effect: Poison* *Haste (2)*
Hp: 11/15
Ce: 7/35
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 2 Cells
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Angie shivered at the electricity entering her body. It didn't hurt too much, just rattled her. She wasn't too thrilled about electricity, but it was better than getting shot through by the giant laser on the robot's head. She looked to the side for a split second to see what the others were up to. Nessa was showing off her battlesuit, of course. Sally...the hell was Sally doing?

"Sally! The robot is that way!" Angie called, pointing to the giant thing with a grin on her face. "Wait until Karmen hears about this one," Angie giggled to herself. It's become a tradition for the two of them to exchange crazy stories about the people in the same department. Angie began to wonder if Karmen had any new stories yet. "I should go find him after this," she decided. Angie reached down to the ground and crafted another grenade, the black smoke bursting out through the gaps in her hand and covering her with another layer of soot. "Maybe I should bathe first, he doesn't like it when I'm covered in ash."

Angie crafts an efficient grenade [Target: 3]! 8 Atk Fire DMG! -5 CE

CE: 15/25

Angie moves to H-9
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Chapter 1 - The Library of Time
Event 01: Running Amok

Location: Wallen, Cantha - Ravynfel Institute - Science Dormitories

Objectives: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Spores in Fours - Defeat four Spores in a single turn.

Background: Running Amok

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{K} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} { } H
{ } { } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Spore (1) takes 5 damage! *PERFECT KILL* !! [Karmen]

Spore (2) takes 7 damage! [Weakness] [Dirge]

Spore (2) KO!!

Spore (3) takes 7 damage! [Weakness] [Dirge]

Spore (3) KO!!

- - - - -

All enemies have been defeated!

Event 001: COMPLETE!!

Music
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZN2wgE79s

EXPERIENCE
:

+4 - Floral Concoction PERFECT KILL x1
+2 - Spore x2
+2 - Spore PERFECT KILL x1
+1 - Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+1 - No Awakening Activated

ACHIEVEMENTS:

Spores in Fours: FAILED

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 10

Jacqueline: 0/10 ---> 10/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 0/10

Dirge: 0/10 ---> 10/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!

Karmen: 0/10 ---> 10/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!

GOLD FOUND: 175

ITEMS FOUND:

Floral Concoction Loot:
- Residual Sludge x1

Spore:
- Toxic Seed x2
- Phosphoric Leaf x1

AFFINITY GAINED: 1

- - - - -

"Cantus, spark!" Jacqueline shouted blindly, setting her room ablaze with her flurry of ignitable petals. Upon opening her eyes, she reached a sudden realization and blankly stared at her room, littered with flaming plants, acidic secretions that came out of who-knows-which-crevice, and broken furniture. "Oh, the battle's probably over... Isn't it? That was much quicker than I had calculated in my noggin."

The young, aspiring botanist turned back Dirge and gave her another ginormous hug, "You're warmer than you normally are!" She exclaimed, "The chemicals must be working their magic..." She murmured as she unhanded the young violinist, turning over to Karmen. "And you, Carmel, performed well, too... I suppose." She pointed at him, convincingly disappointed, "Though perhaps it's only natural for the fumes to negatively affect the sexual drives of men, in contrast to the intended effect it holds on women... Oh well, details details. We defeated Cosmo..."

She squinted, kneeling over a broken jar of liquidized phosphorus, "Hmm, I wonder why this didn't set aflame during the showdown..." Often whimsical and unable to stay on track, Jacqueline began to ponder, "Perhaps my Cantus-charged liquidation method nullifies the properties of the given element... Who knows? I suppose we're lucky I didn't accidentally set us all aflame!" She turned to her best-bud and best-bud-the-second, smiling like a child, entirely ignorant of the blazing, floral wallpaper behind her.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Location: Wallen, Cantha - Ravynfel Institute - Engineering Commons

Achievement: Combo Kill - Defeat one AAWU V0.1 per turn for three consecutive turns.

{ } {V} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {2} { } {3} { } { } G
{ } { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } {A} H
{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } I

AAWU V.01 (3) takes 6 damage! [Angie]

AAWU V0.1 (1) takes 8 damage! [Vanessa]

AAWU V0.1 evades stun!

Neutral Phase 2!

N/A

Enemy Phase 2!

AAWU V0.1 (1) moves to F3!

AAWU V0.1 (1) uses Pummel on Vanessa!

Vanessa takes 1 damage!

Vanessa is dazed!

AAWU V0.1 (2) moves to H7!

AAWU V0.1 (2) casts Thunderous Repellant!

Sallete takes 2 damage!

Angie takes 2 damage!

AAWU V0.1 (3) casts Thunderous Repellant!

Angie takes 2 damage!

Unstable Cantus dazes Angie!

Calculation Phase 2!

Vanessa is dazed and cannot act!

Angie is dazed and cannot act!

{ } {V} {1} { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {3} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {2} { } {A} H
{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } I

Angie (Mechanic) [Efficiency] [Daze - 1]
HP: 14 / 20
CE: 15 / 25
ATK: 6
DEF: 5
INT: 0
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

Vanessa (Combat Engineer) [Daze - 1]
HP: 17 / 20
CE: 19 / 25
ATK: 0
DEF: 4
INT: 7

Sallete (Blade Engineer) [Burn Basic (25%)] [Fire Element]
HP: 23 / 30
CE: 9 / 15
ATK: 7

AAWU V0.1 (1)
HP: 12 / 20
CE: 10 / 25
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
INT: 4

AAWU V0.1 (2)
HP: 20 / 20

AAWU V0.1 (3)
HP: 8 / 20
CE: 11 / 25

Player Phase 3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Karmen grimaced as Jacqueline directed a comment to him, one that wasn't nearly what he was hoping to hear. So she thought he performed well, she supposed? Well, what a joy and honor that was. The bit about the sex drive was enough to send him on his way to the door. "Yeah, I'm out of here. Glad you didn't blow us up, and you're certainly welcome for me bailing you out of your tentacle fantasy gone wrong," Karmen stated flatly as he stood near the door that would lead to the hallway. "I'm not going to pretend it was a pleasure, that's for sure. It was nice meeting you formally and all that jazz, Dirge. Guess I'll see ya around," he offered a wave to the violinist. Her music had been amazing, not to mention the magic that rested behind it. If she hanged around these dorms a lot, maybe she'd be able to help with Jacqueline's bull shit more often. He hated being alone with Jacqueline. He hated being in a crowded room with Jacqueline. She made everything so weird and awkward.

Wasting no more time, he departed the ruined dorm room and stepped into the corridor which didn't smell as strongly as chemicals which was a giant relief to him and his nostrils, but just being in the dormitory now was making him nauseous. He needed some fresh air. Without lingering, he made a brisk walk for the stairs and descended them with the tad bit of leftover haste he could muster after that battle. He wound up on the ground floor which seemed to be full of life at this time in the morning. People were getting breakfast and chatting it up, getting ready to head out to various classes or just going out to get some fresh air. Speaking of fresh air, Karmen thought as he made his way to the dorm exit, stepping out and taking a huge breath of fresh morning air. Taking a small walk down the sidewalk leading to some of the other buildings, he found a bench to sit down upon in order to get some rest. He'd have to find Angie eventually, but he knew she probably had her hands full with only the gods knew what.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 pm

As the battle came to a sure fire end, Dirge played another chord and felt the mass of her violin fade out of existence for the moment. If she needed it back for whatever reason, it would appear. It was no sooner than she had lowered her arms to relax that she felt Jacqueline's arms wrap around her. A flood of chemical smell came to her that she had mentally blocked out during the fight.

She wanted to gag.

But that would be bad considering she was in new company and did not wish to be impolite. Had it just been her and the botanist, things would have been very different. Instead, Dirge ignored the comment about her being warmer and kept her gaze focused on the ornithologist. His battle technique was certainly interesting and his... well... presence in general was calming. A better feeling than she ever got from hanging around Jacqueline; not that she did not enjoy her friend's company, but her behavior was worrisome to say the least.

The violinist did not get to talk with the bird keeper though, as he left rather quickly only briefly acknowledging her. She frowned as he slipped out of the room, but it was swiftly reformed into her usual look of passiveness. "Jackie, does he live nearby?" she inquired quietly, eyes still trained on the door.

Dirge was definitely interested in Karmen.

Very.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

"Oh..." Jacqueline's eyes tranced away from Dirge's gaze and floated toward the door her friend had been so fixated upon, "Yeah. He does. Just right across the hallway, in fact. Dorm 301." Truthfully, Jacqueline's interest in her own doorway amounted to very little in comparison to Dirge's. She had some semblance of an idea as to why Dirge had been so entranced, but she preferred to ignore the thought.

She turned over to her violinist pal and shook her by the waist, "It just hit me, Dirge!" Jacqueline only ever referred to her friends by their real names, or, perhaps, corrected nicknames, "How could I possibly clean up after Cosmo before my first class begins!? This is an absolute catastrophe! A cataclysm entirely out of calculations! Out of PROPORTIONS!" Her shaking became more and more violent as she experienced her own sort of anxiety attack. Jacqueline had an old habit. She would think impulsively, and the horrible idea of crafting her own sort of tentacle monster pet didn't actually seem horrible until its guts began to seep into her carpet.

She unclasped her palm from Dirge's pelvis and scoured her room for the last, clean pillow remaining, proceeding to use it as a cushion as she smashed her face into the wall, discouraged, "What to do... What to do..."

She hacked and coughed, but that wasn't anything particularly new.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Dirge's focus broke from the doorway when her friend removed her hold on her waist. Her gaze instantly flew to her friend and a frown reappeared. Even if there was a pillow blocking her from hitting the wall, it was not healthy for her to continuously smash her head in. It only took the violinist a moment to reanalyze what she had heard in her daze and instantly the frown was replaced with a small smile. She moved over to her friend and quickly removed her from the wall, holding her in place.

"I think I have a solution." she said quietly, taking a look around the room once more. It was a gigantic mess, but it was not something that could not be fixed. "My friend, Adriane, could probably come in and fix the place up. She's got a knack for this sort of thing and she doesn't have classes in the morning." she added after a moment, gaze drifting back to her friend. "Or I could stay and do it, I've got awhile until my first class."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm

The AAWUs let loose more waves of energy, and as Sallete recovered from the punch, she saw her friends coming back into focus...only to find out they had just entered the state she just left. Oh, well, more fun for her.

-Oh, NOW I'll show you two how it's done!

She pointed the sword at the workers that were close to each other and clicked a spinnable ring in the sword handle. The blade rotated down in a click, releaving a thick barrel, also incandescent. A trigger also came out of the handle, and the engineer didn't think twice before pulling it. The barrel roared a burst of flaming pellets, and the recoil not only tossed Sallete back a step, and put the blade back into place. The pellets exploded against the metal plating of their target, showering molten shrapnel on the nearby robot.

The girl recovered from the recoil and took a step closer.

Sallete uses Shotgun on AAWU V0.1 (2)! 7 Fire Dmg (Atk)!
5 Fire Dmg (Atk) to AAWU V0.1 (3)!

CE: 5/15

Sallete moves to E6.

Her ears were still humming from the absurd noise made by her hidden shotgun, but the thrill of the battle was catching up with her.

-Hell yeah, baby!

Last edited by The Headless Allindur on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Angie saw the attack coming and expected it to be like the last one, but she was mistaken. Now she was twirling around the area, a grin spread across her face as her eyes drifted lazily around their sockets. "Wheee..." Angie murmured, enjoying the light show she was getting. She couldn't focus enough except to make a few sane thoughts.

Karmen, silly Karmen, Angie thought, her mind scrambling to get a hold of some thought process. Your birdies keep tweeting and flying around my head, make them stop.

Angie twirls about like a ballerina princess.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Vanessa attempted to block the punch aimed toward her with her left arm which seemed to have done very little to cushion the blow. Fortunately the bulk of the force from the punch had been absorbed by the helmet Vanessa wore. However within that helmet Vanessa's head was pounding from a slight pain in the back of her head. She couldn't think or see straight, much less aim for the thing. Holding her head with her left hand Vanessa knelt down. She's going to have to smack Sallete again once this was over for putting them through this.

Vanessa waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Achievement: Combo Kill - Defeat one AAWU V0.1 per turn for three consecutive turns.

{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {3} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {2} { } {A} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I

AAWU V.01 (2) takes 5 damage! [Sallete]

AAWU V0.1 (3) takes 3 damage! [Sallete]

Neutral Phase 3!

N/A

Enemy Phase 3!

AAWU V0.1 (1) uses Pummel on Vanessa!

Vanessa takes 1 damage!

AAWU V0.1 (2) moves to E7!

AAWU V0.1 (2) uses Pummel!

Sallete takes 1 damage!

AAWU V0.1 (3) moves to H8!

AAWU V0.1 (3) uses Pummel!

Angie takes 1 damage!

Calculation Phase 3!

Oh my gah, nobody is dazed!

{ } { } { } { } { } {S} {3} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {A} H

Angie (Mechanic) [Efficiency]
HP: 14 / 20
CE: 15 / 25

Vanessa (Combat Engineer)

HP: 23 / 30
CE: 5 / 15

AAWU V0.1 (1)
HP: 12 / 20
CE: 2 / 25

AAWU V0.1 (2)
HP: 15 / 20

AAWU V0.1 (3)
HP: 5 / 20
CE: 3 / 25

Player Phase 4
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 pm

"Here we go!" Angie whooped, pumping her fist into the air, despite getting hit by the giant robot again. This time she kept a clear head and dove away from the robot, soot going everywhere and making the stainless steel floors all dirty. Angie didn't care though, the grenade left beneath the robot would do significant damage.

BOOM!

Angie grinned over at where Sally was. They weren't all that far apart, but Nessa was the furthest. "Music to my ears," Angie said, listening to the explosion and the crashing of metallic parts as they were blown away.

[b]Angie crafts an efficient grenade [Target: 2]! 8 Atk Fire DMG! -5 CE

CE: 10/25

Angie moves to G-7[/b
]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm

The sound of a grenade blasting on one of the AAWU's chest ressonated across the room. Soon after, the scent of phosphor and brimstone. Awesome!

-You know what they say, beautiful: you can NEVER have too many explosions.

Sallete span on her heels and ran to another robot, dragging her Engine Blade behind her. Coming closer, she span again, raising the blade into an overhead slash, the crimson incandescence lighting the air on fire following her attack.

Sallete moves to F4.

Sallete attacks AAWU V0.1 (1)! 7 Fire Dmg(Atk)! 25% Chance of Burn.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Vanessa moves to cell E-4

Luckily she didn't seem to have suffered a concussion from that strike, as much as it might have seemed like at first. And the second time the helmet managed to absorb the force of the impact to the point where it only caused a slight headache. After the previous capsule popped out and landed on the ground and she loaded in another the combat engineer held the barrel of her cannon up. She was about to fire at the one that just struck her when her friend rushed over. "Sallete, I said I can take care of this one." Vanessa sighed, though a faint smile formed afterward, "Though I do appreciate your concern."

Vanessa moved aside and closer to another one of the robots, one that looked to be on the verge of collapsing, and fired after taking aim at the head.

Vanessa attacks AAWU V0.1 (3). 7 ATK Dmg
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm

{ } { } { } {V} { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {1} {S} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} { } H

AAWU V.01 (1) takes 5 damage! [Sallete]

AAWU V0.1 (2) takes 6 damage! [Angie]

AAWU V0.1 (3) takes 5 damage! [Vanessa]

AAWU V0.1 (3) *PERFECT* KO!!

Neutral Phase 4!

N/A

Enemy Phase 4!

AAWU V0.1 (1) attacks Sallete!

Sallete takes 1 damage!

AAWU V0.1 (2) moves to H7!

AAWU V0.1 (2) attacks Angie!

Angie takes 1 damage!

Calculation Phase 4!

Oh my gah, nobody is dazed... Still!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {2} { } { } H

HP: 13 / 20

HP: 22 / 30

AAWU V0.1 (1)
HP: 7 / 20

AAWU V0.1 (2)
HP: 9 / 20

AAWU V0.1 (3) [PERFECT KO]
HP: 0 / 20

Player Phase 5
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Steel Knuckles!" Angie shouted, slapping her hands on a stray piece of robot near her. The metal immediately twisted and contorted into the shape of a fist, which Angie slipped on like a glove, over her own gloves. She jumped forward and shot her fist forward with incredible speed and ferocity. One hit. Two. Three hits. At the fourth hit, Angie punctured the robot's tough outer shell.

Angie drew back her hand, taking off the metal glove and glancing at it. It was a perfect replica of her own fist, and it gleamed in the lighting of the engineering department. She grinned at it, the glove was certainly not something she could have made without using her abilities. It was far to perfect for that. "I'll keep this as a souvenir. I hope you don't mind, Sally!"

Angie attacks [2]! 6 Atk DMG!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Vanessa moves to cell E-6

The one she had shot fell apart very quickly. Apparently sturdy as they were once the head was detached, or in this case blasted right off the body, the rest of the robot would collapse on itself. In these situations Vanessa had to thank her friend for her complete disregard for safety measures, it made the automated abominations she create so frequently so much easier to dismember. Leaving Sallete to take care of the other robot Vanessa repositioned herself closer to the one Angie just punched, and reloaded her cannon. Another plasma shot was fired toward the head of the robot, yet again. It would be a real problem if Sallete managed to rebuild those things, so the laser parts would have to go.

Vanessa attacks AAWU V0.1 (2). 7 ATK Dmg
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

-Awn, the fun is almost over?

Sallete turned her body sideways and pulled her arms backwards, then with a strong motion, she thrusted her Engine Sword through the AAWU's chest piece, the blade's humming echoing inside the enemy's body. She pulled the weapon out and looked at Angie and Vanessa finishign the other one.

-No problem, honey, these are pretty cool gloves. Nice moves too. What about showing me some "other moves" later uh? Assuming we don't get in trouble for this little unexpected outcome, of course.

Sallete Attacks AAWU V0.1 [1]! 7 Dmg (Atk)!
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:05 pm

{ } { } { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H

AAWU V0.1 (1) takes 5 damage! [Sallete]

AAWU V.01 (2) takes 5 damage! [Vanessa]

AAWU V0.1 (2) takes 4 damage! [Angie]

AAWU V0.1 (2) *PERFECT KILL* !!

Neutral Phase 5!

N/A

Enemy Phase 5!

AAWU V0.1 (1) attacks Sallete!

Sallete takes 1 damage!

Calculation Phase 5!

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {2} { } { } H

HP: 13 / 20

HP: 21 / 30

AAWU V0.1 (1)
HP: 2 / 20

AAWU V0.1 (2) [PERFECT KO]

AAWU V0.1 (3) [PERFECT KO]

Player Phase 6
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 pm

-Oh, no Vanessa, you are NOT crushing this one's laser!

Sallete didn't even think, she just recovered from the attack and slashed through the last AAWU with her huge blade.

Sallate attacks AAWU V0.1(1)! 7 Dmg (Atk)!

-And THAT is the end of that.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:18 pm

{ } { } { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H

Spore (2) takes 5 damage! [Sallete]