Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy

3 posters

Go down

Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy Empty Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:40 pm

The world has entered a state of peace the likes of which have never been seen before. The grudges of the nations, though remembered, have been put aside in favor of an incredible advancement in technology. The Order of Magi have determined that the best course of action to seal the truces between the nations was to create an educational system in the center of the world. This setting would provide an unbiased world for the newer generations of children, where they could learn and discover magic in the safety of the academy.

On an island far off the coast of Amezi sits this academy. Built and maintained by the Order of Magi, the only truly unbiased organization among the nations, this academy would become a place of both education and magic. To commemorate the crossing of each nation in one interest, the landmass surrounded by water became known as Cross Island. It was once a densely forested area, filled with all manner of magical beings. The Order of Magi attempted to preserve the forest to create the academy, but most of the magical creatures in the forest fled when the humans came to inhabit the island.

A place to learn about magic. A place where children from all over the world could exchange experiences, become friends, and perhaps lead the way to change the world forever. But as with all dreams, there will always be an obstacle. To make change happen, an effort must be made.

~

You are a student at Cross Island Academy. As a student, it is your job to learn as much about magic as the Order of Magi is willing to teach you. During your time here, it will become evident that not all is well with the nations. Parental bias has a tendency to carry over and can create a rift between students of different nationalities. It is up to you to join one side of the rift or to try to close it...

Nationalities:

You may choose to be from one of these four nations. Keep in mind that each nation will have it's own kind of ethnicity, or majority group. I have provided some information below in a slightly less than detailed list. Basically, the nation you choose should influence how your character looks and fight. I will not limit personalities, and I will allow slight deviations. The bonuses you get from a particular race will remain.

Ermith:
-Caucasian
-Straight hair dominant
-Average height (5'5'' female; 5'10'' male)
-Average body type
-Jack of all trades; Master of none (No combat increase or decrease)
-Race Benefits: +15 HP; +5 STA; +1 STR; +1 DEF; +1 MAG; +1 SPR

Sar'tu:
-Tanned skin
-Curled hair dominant
-Above Average height (5'8'' female; 6'3'' male)
-Bulky body type
-Proficient in Magic or Combat
-Race Benefits: +10 HP; +10 STA; +2 STR OR +2 MAG; +1 DEF; +1 SPR

Krephu:
-Dark skin color
-Thick hair
-Below Average height (5'2'' female; 5'6'' male)
-Thin body type
-Extremely Proficient in Magic (Increases magical combat effectiveness; Decreases physical combat effectiveness)
-Race Benefits: +5 HP; +15 STA; +1 DEF; +3 MAG

Amezi:
-Mixed skin color
-Thin hair
-Over Average height (6'0'' female; 6'8'' male)
-Thick body type
-Proficient in Combat (Increases physical combat effectiveness; Decreases magical combat effectiveness)
-Race Benefits: +10 HP; +10 STA; +2 STR; +2 DEF; -1 MAG

Gender Benefits:
Male: +1 DEF
Female: +1 SPR

Key:
:HP - Hit Points - Your health stat. Getting hurt decreases Hit Points.
:STA - Stamina - Your energy stat. Using abilities expends Stamina.
:STR - Strength - Your physical combat stat. Physical abilities scale with Strength.
:DEF - Defense - Your physical resistance stat. Physical attacks will do less with high Defense. Also reduces the chances of getting a negative PHYSICAL status effect by a percentage.
:MAG - Magic - Your magical combat stat. Magical abilities scale with Magic.
:SPR - Spirit - Your magical resistance stat. Magical attacks will do less with high Spirit. Also reduces the chances of getting a negative MENTAL status effect by a percentage.

Letters from the Archmage

~
Ermithian
~

Dear Mr./Mrs. _____,

The Order of Magi would like to offer our congratulations for hitting your sixteenth birthday. As it is the custom, we would also like to extend an invitation to enroll in our esteemed academy. Cross Island Academy will become your new home, where you can learn of magic and the world in a safe environment, surrounded by nature. Many other students will be joining you this year, and other students will be returning from all nations. Here you will study for six months, which will give the Order time to determine where your abilities lie and create a program specifically designed to make sure you succeed.

We hope you will be joining us this year on the last day of the Tenth Descent,

Archmage and Headmaster of Cross Island Academy,
Cypron Aesh

~
Sar'tun
~

Salutations Mr./Mrs. ____

The Order of Magi congratulates you on reaching the sixteenth year of your sun. In this time, when you are undergoing the trials of becoming an adult, you need proper guidance and a patient master. I would like to personally invite you to Cross Island Academy, where you can learn much about the world and what it holds. You will be joined by your peers from other nations, and you will be able to test your abilities with them. As you grow, the Order of Magi expects you to become an educated and strong adult.

Join us on the final day of the Tenth Descent.

Cypron Aesh

~
Krephunian
~

Hail Mr./Mrs. ____

It is a pleasure to welcome you to your sixteenth year. Your icy home has been unforgiving, but you are one of the few who survived the wrath of the Everwinter Glades. It is my immense pleasure to extend an invitation to join the Order of Magi at Cross Island Academy, where you can learn so much more of the magic in the world. Krephu is a land filled with wonderous magic, but you cannot learn of the World Seed or unlock the mysteries of the Twilight Forest without first visiting them. The Academy offers you a place among your peers from other nations.

It will be in your interest to join me at Cross Island Academy on the last day of the Tenth Descent.

Cypron Aesh

~
Amezian
~

Bok Su'lag!

The Order of Magi requests your immediate enrollment to our academy on Cross Island. The nomadic tribe's way has been over for more than a century, and you have an obligation to your people to learn the ways of the world. No more can Amezi remain separate from the outside world. You must adapt and change, and you will not be alone. Others who are your own age will be coming from the other nations under the same purpose as your own: to learn. I have already spoken to your leaders, your enrollment is not an option.

I expect to see you on the last day of the Tenth Descent at Cross Island Academy.

Cypron Aesh
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy Empty Re: Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy

Post by Kurio Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:03 pm

How is the whole academy thing going to work? Are we going to just pick classes we go to every day/week/month and gain points or is the academy just a thematic part?
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy Empty Re: Adventures of Naletia: Cross Academy

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:12 pm

10 points to Griffindor.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Interested~
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:16 pm

But seriously, I'm still figuring this out.

At the same time, I have a general idea of what's going to happen throughout the role play, half of which I want to keep secret. The role play isn't going to take place just in the academy, we will be exploring various places in the world that hold significance. The Origin Caves and Twilight Forest being two examples. It'll be a mix between exploration and academy stuff.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Okay then.
*throws ellipses of interest at Zeri*
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:27 pm

...I'm taking 20 points from Griffindor for that.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down