Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyanide Sky [Profile Thread]

3 posters

Go down

Cyanide Sky [Profile Thread] Empty Cyanide Sky [Profile Thread]

Post by Masquerade Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Anniversary of Demise

With the 25th anniversary of the defeat of the Guardiani Terrene by the forceful Citta del Avvenire rapidly approaching, all efforts are being devoted to preparing for the celebration.  Though many are more than content to take part of the upcoming festivities, there are some who hold spite in their hearts, but out of fear keep their cool.  In the world as we know it now, freedom is something only partially held by each citizen.  With their iron grip, the Citta del Avvenire keep all in line, for even though they have not particularly flaunted it directly in the faces of the populace, everyone knows that any who cross them would meet their end by fire and poison.  This is THEIR world, after all...

~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~

CURRENT DATE: Tuesday, March 12, 2XXX

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:

-Live your life as best you can in this poisoned world
-Prepare for the 25th Anniversary of Citta del Avvenire's triumph

PERSONAL OBJECTIVES:

Blank.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cyanide Sky [Profile Thread] Empty Re: Cyanide Sky [Profile Thread]

Post by Masquerade Tue May 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Error....

Were you searching for something?

ERROR.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 pm

New York City Navigation

Citta Square District

After Manhattan was demolished and restructured, it became a melting pot of business, residence, entertainment, and amenities, not too far off from its previous state one could say. It is one of the most expensive places to purchase a house or rent an apartment and is home to quite a few politicians, important businessmen and CEOs, and celebrities. The shopping centers and event halls (the new Broadway stage included) are all catered to a more rich living experience than other places in the city. The Citta Industrial Garden plays home to quite a few outdoor events which are typically quite rare, with the most famous event being the Mechanical Age Anniversary Celebration held every year on March 15.

Kankren

Kankren is a mostly residential district located on the east side of the city taking up part of the area that used to be Queens. It is a more desolate place and home to lower class families forced into efficiency apartments that aren't all that bad, but nothing compared to the lavish living of places like the Citta District or Criose. It's not particularly a tourist destination as the businesses there are limited to only the essential, and no forms of entertainment can really be found. Those who live in Kankren often find themselves having to drive or take the subways to Criose or Citta to satisfy anything more than a desire for necessities.

Criose

Criose, formerly the Brooklyn area, used to be infested with horrid crime and was notorious for it until the Citta's presence in the city and desire to use that land led to it becoming just about as saintly as could be turning into a religious center and home to quite a few middle class families. Criose is known also for its quaint eateries. The seaside view would also be something to boast if the beaches weren't littered with garbage and the ocean being naught but a vast expanse of polluted sludge. It is rumored that some of the religious sects in the district actually wish for Citta del Avvenire's downfall saying that their destruction of the environment is essentially spoiling a gift from God. It is also rumored that a strange junk shop can be located in the area and that the masterful mechanic presiding over it takes garbage from the shores to construct odd devices. Their uses are unknown...

Athos Diogenes IV High School

A prominent high school funded quite handsomely by the government. It is shared by students from Kankren, Criose, and Citta Square--a fair deal for less wealthy children, but sometimes tension boils between the students leading to the ostracizing of some children just due to their family's wealth, or rather lack thereof.

Long Island

A once beautiful place that is now a stretch of ruin. Entry to the place is prohibited by federal law for the safety of the citizens. It is unknown why the area had not been repurposed like much of the city had when the environment became worse and Citta's influence became heavier, but many surmise that the pollution is so bad there that nothing can be done with it, and those same people also estimate that the entirety of New York City might fall to the same fate, forcing those living there to move farther inland.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 pm

[Just in case the space is needed for more shit.]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Name: Lucia Carlamine
Appearance: "You already described that.  Please don't bother boring these people again."
DOB: April 24
Profession: "You mean like paladin, thief, etc?  No?  Oh, like what I actually do.  Get outta here.  I'm totally a druid.  You're serious, gotcha.  Sorry.  I'm an intern at the Pollution Reversal Institute of New York.  Yeah, not as interesting as druid, but you asked for it."

Background: "Hey this is MY story.  Why don't you let me tell it?  Ahem.  The world was already screwed up when I was born.  Citta del Avvenire had already claimed absolute and uncontested power across the globe.  It was considered a...privilege?  To be born in New York anyway, the society's old stomping grounds before they wound up moving to the good old Washington D.C.  As I grew up, I saw it really wasn't a privilege.  New York is one of the nastiest places you can live with pollution so thick that taking off your protective gear is pretty much like suicide.  Papa, before he passed away, told me that New York had always been nasty, just never so bad.  He'd always get a laugh out of that when he said it.  It led me to reading some books at the school library--books that showed the world in a time where people lived without wearing suits and gas masks.  They were times when you could see an actual tree!  Yeah, it's that much of a rarity.

In middle school, I read a lot of books about nature.  I was surprised so many were kept.  Citta del Avvenire's views on nature were pretty clear.  They don't teach certain things in school.  Science is big, but only certain fields and topics.  I can guarantee you there isn't any environmental science anymore.  You can't really study something that just doesn't exist anymore really.  But yeah, so I became super into nature.  It really called out to me.  Because it didn't exist anymore, it was just magic now, and thinking about it made my heart flutter!  Eck, I sound like a romantic saying stuff like that which couldn't be farther from the truth but I'll save that for the personality section.  There...is one of those, right?  Yeah?  Okay, good.

Papa passed away near the end of middle school.  Me and Mama wound up moving to a different neighborhood.  Trading the house for an apartment seemed like a downgrade to me but I know Mama would just be tormented by the memories at the old house.  It was a tough time for me.  A few months passed and I started high school.  I didn't have many friends.  Most people thought I was weird because of my mask's design.  The fake flowers put people off.  They thought I was loony having such a love of nature.  Some even went as far as to say the Citta were going to kill me for it, which at the time I might've welcomed it.  A couple years passed and I wound up making a true friend, even though he was much older than me.  I like to visit his little hole in the ground as much as I can but he told me to not do that so often.  He told me a lot about the conflict between Guardiani Terrenne and Citta del Avvenire and some of the cruel stuff the latter had done in addition to their poisoning of the planet.  I grew such a heated contempt for them, and yet there was nothing I could do about it.  Just hate them.  And every time their stupid anniversary celebration ad comes on the television I just want to break it!  It pisses me off so much!

Bleh.  I graduated high school with that hate in my heart and now I do nothing but laze around the apartment most of the time.  I recently went out and got an internship at this neat lab that's studying how to reverse the effects of pollution.  Figured I could learn more there than at any college and they were pretty open to teaching.  I've been there for almost two years now.  When the internship is up I'll actually be able to make some money, and with that money maybe I'll actually try and make something of myself."

Personality: "How would I describe myself?  I'm not focused at all.  I'm so all over the place.  Apparently I've got my head in the clouds, too, with all my nature-loving mumbo jumbo.  But I'm really a nice person.  I'm not the most patient person, and I might not be like, the best listener or anything, but I am nice.  People just don't give me a chance.  I guess you could say I was lonely.  You know what?  I don't like this.  I feel like I'm talking to a therapist or something.  We're done here."

How about some likes and dislikes?

"I guess that's okay.  You can just list them or however you wanna do it."

+Nature
+Mama
+Non-existent environmental science
+Ereth
+Strawberries
+Reading
+Horror movies, specifically occult
+some RPG games
+Decorating, arts and crafts
+Word puzzles

Dislikes:

-Citta del Avvenire
-Therapists
-The current state of the world
-Romance genre
-Bullies
-Chicken
-Spiders (good thing they aren't particularly common anywhere anymore)

Personal Funds: $50

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu May 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Name: Artemis Autrey
Appearance:
Spoiler:
DOB: Feb 14
Profession: High School Honor Roll Student and Student Body President

Background: Artemis is the firstborn child of the ever-growing Autrey family. The powers she inherited from her father began to manifest at an early age, and she has been trained to control and use them ever since. Her father intends to pass down to her the sword of their dark bloodline, "Felldream Ire," a legendary, spectral blade that has often been the object of Artemis' nightmares. She has consistently excelled in her curriculum, with exam scores rarely ever falling second to her peers. Due to this, she has been accepted in various scholarship programs and has been appointed student body president of her high school.

Outside of her school obligations, her parents have trained her to defend herself with the extent of their experience. Her natural air of elegance, grace, and beauty have brought many admirers to her, but all her scared away by her father. Despite her guaranteed success in academics, she is uncertain the direction she wishes to take for her future. She has been taught to play musical instruments, but considers it a waste of time.

Personality: Artemis is naturally introverted, spending much of her free time in her room reading. She is pragmatic to a fault, and occasionally ends up hurting the feelings of others with how blunt she can be. Artemis finds herself singing to herself at times when she believes she is alone, and never does so voluntarily. Though she herself is quiet, she dislikes being in a silent environment for too long. She is brave, having been hardened from the reality of crime and the state of the world around her, so she remains calm and collected in the face of danger. As such, she expects her future partner to be the same, and therefore does not object to her father testing the mettle of her admirers. She is inspired by heroic deeds and enjoys comic books as a guilty pleasure.

+Sushi
+Jasmine Tea
+Dim Sum
+Cats
+Studying/Reading
+Classy clothing
+Intelligence
+Courage
+Training
+Comics
+A challenge
+The rain
+Blogging/Keeping a private journal

Dislikes:

-Being lied to
-Cowards
-Being late
-Cream of mushroom soup
-Eggnog
-Vulgarity
-Parlor magic
-Clowns

Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu May 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Name: Cornelia Autrey
Appearance:
Spoiler:
DOB: October 30
Profession: High School Freshman/Sales Associate at Silver Enclave Bookstore

Background: Cornelia was born as the older sister of the Autrey twins, arriving just before midnight and the minutes where Caroline followed. For the majority of their childhood, Cornelia and her twin were inseparable. As time passed, the need for an identity became clear among the two, and they made sure that they were just more than "the twins." Cornelia's appearance is the more modest of the two, keeping her hair straight and limp. She made few friends outside her family growing up, but came to know the owner of a bookstore and was offered a job as a clerk.

Unlike her twin, Cornelia inherited her father's dark abilities and discovered them during her first year in middle school. Her fascination with her own powers made her obsessed with the grim and macabre, and she revels in the idea that she is a witch. Prone to having a nasty jealous streak, an incident in her childhood caused her to attempt to steal Caroline's shadow as a new playmate when Caroline was spending more time with other friends. She has since toned down such drastic plots, but her parents will always wonder what she has planned next.

Personality: At a first glance she appears to be timid and withdrawn, but beyond the innocent exterior lies the mischievous and wicked mind of an evil genius. She is always eager to partake in being Caroline's accomplice in pranks, but will feel neglected when Caroline socializes with too many other people. She has no interests in the musical arts, but is an exceptional at cooking. Those that know her better are cautious about her offerings, however.

+Witchcraft/Sorcery
+Caroline
+Creative pranks
+Blood
+Gothic culture
+Night
+Chocolate
+Secrets

Dislikes:

-Crowds
-Technology
-People who say "'Preciate it"
-Cauliflower
-Spicy food

Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu May 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Name: Chiaro Autrey
Appearance:
Spoiler:
DOB: April 16
Profession: Middle Schooler

Background: The youngest child and second-born son of the Autrey family. Chiaro has been confirmed to have inherited his father's abilities, though still has trouble controlling them. As a younger child, Chiaro clung to his parents and disliked playing with other children - including his siblings. After a few years in elementary school, his aversion to other children slowly eased and he eventually became able to make friends. Since he isn't old enough to work, he spends most of his time out of school at home watching television and movies, while occasionally pestering his older siblings.

Personality: Since he is the youngest of his family, Chiaro always feels the need to outdo his older siblings. At the same time, he knows when he can take advantage of his position when he wants his parents to spoil him or relegate blame of trouble to his brother and sisters. His sense of right and wrong is still much to be desired, as he is often caught stealing or lying.

+French Fries/Potatoes
+Video Games
+Action Movies
+Sleeping
+Ice Cream

Dislikes:

-Being looked down upon
-Hand-me-downs
-Mustard
-Training
-Cinnamon

Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu May 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Name: Zeto Autrey
Appearance:
Spoiler:
DOB: December 6
Profession: Retired Assassin/Full-time Father

Background: Masq go read Heritage you fuck

Personality: After the events of Heritage, Zeto has become more at peace with himself. He is fatherly and protective of his family, and takes training them seriously. Zeto wishes for his children to be prepared for worst, and is relentless when sparring. Outside of training, he is warm and gentle towards his children and Sariska, but is at best indifferent towards anyone else.

+His kids
+Sariska
+Dad jokes
+Swords
+Guitars
+Motorcycles
+Coffee

Dislikes:

-The people his kids bring home
-Business Suits/Formal Attire
-Guns
-Gangs
-Arrogance
-Eva Vesper
-Hipsters
-Skateboarders

Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 19, 2017 4:33 am

Juliet Autrey
Female, 16 (July 30)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: High School Student (Full Time); Waitress at Al's Greasy Big Burgers (Part Time)

Background: Juliet Autrey is the second child and daughter of Sariska and Zeto Autrey. While her parents have been open about their past, Juliet does not share much of her own life with the people she meets. To be quite honest, there is not much to tell. She was a born prodigy from two immensely talented and skilled professionals. Much of her time is spent learning the traits she was born with and developing skills both in and out of combat.

Out of everything she has learned so far, both about her parents and her own skills, Juliet finds relaxation in many forms of art. She sings, she dances, but most of all she paints. From a very young age she loved to dip her fingers in colors. Her mother quickly adapted and did everything she could to help nurture and grow this foreign talent. Because of the lack of jobs, however, art is a lost cause for getting money. So she spends four evenings a week as a waitress at a local grease shop.

Personality: Juliet is much like her Aunt Chloe. She is bubbly and energetic despite her typically solemn appearance. She does not know shame well, even in front of her teenage brothers. She loves to wear dresses and short skirts and though her fashion sense may be somewhat lacking, what she wears she looks really good in. And she knows it.

Despite her fascination with art, Juliet isn't much of a reader or writer. Her focus is more on painting, drawing, and dancing. Her ability to solve complicated math problems is a bit questionable but otherwise she is more than capable of handling the school's focus on science and engineering.

Last edited by Zerifachias on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 am

Felix Autrey
Male, 15 (August 14)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: High School Student (Full Time); Unemployed

Backstory: The third child of Sariska and Zeto Autrey, and the first son. Growing up in a large family has been a complicated experience for many of the Autrey children, but for Felix most of all. He was the only child to inherit traits only from his mother. Her brown hair and green eyes, skill with knives, talent with music and instruments all passed to Felix. Out of the children, Felix is the most talented singer, which has garnered his siblings' envy.

From a young age, Felix was attached to his mother and was frightened of his father. As a result, he grew up somewhat disconnected from his father, while becoming his mother's precious little boy. This lead to consistent bullying problems with kids from school, who viewed Felix as a weak and pathetic person for relying on his mother. There could be nothing further from the truth. Felix simply loves his mother, would do anything for her, and never lets his classmate's words bother him.

Felix is currently unemployed and instead helps his mother take care of the house whenever he is not busy helping tutor Juliet in math or doing his own schoolwork. He has a particular interest in a girl at school, but won't tell anyone about her. Especially Caroline.

Personality: Felix is passionate about his singing voice and unafraid to use it no matter the crowd. Like Sariska, he never once experienced stage fright. He does not seem interested in the career of an actor, though he is still young yet, and passions may change with age. Even to Caroline and Cornelia, the siblings who cause him trouble, he is kind. There is a sweet maturity about him, naive in nature and taken for granted by most people who meet him. There will one day be a time where everyone he meets would find it simple and relaxing to become Felix's friend. But that day is still some time away.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Caroline Autrey
Female, 14 (October 31)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: High School Student (Full Time); Busgirl at Al's Greasy Big Burgers (Part time)

Backstory: Born just minutes after her twin, Caroline Autrey is the fifth child of Sariska and Zeto Autrey. The two sisters were identical at birth, but after a few late experiences they've started to grow apart in little ways, like how they present themselves, what they wear, how they talk, and though both have short hair, Caroline parts her bangs. She works part-time at the same place Juliet works as a busgirl and is often seen chatting aimlessly with her sister on breaks.

Caroline never thought herself to be the same as her older twin. Though the two have much in common, Caroline still felt like she was her own person. Her mother was especially good at addressing her needs as an individual, rather than just being the second pea in a pod. She's very skilled with her mother's knives, like Felix, but most of her skill with a blade came from her father, though his shadow powers passed to her older twin and not her.

Caroline once brought home a girl and presented the poor thing to her father, saying she was her new girlfriend. Zeto's reaction, or lack of one, scared the poor girl so bad she ran out and never spoke to any of the Autreys again. Caroline quickly became known as a prankster in her school, and soon will unleash her reign of terror upon her high school.

Personality: First and foremost, Caroline is a troublemaker. The twin often made her mother's job a handful in their younger years. These kinks eventually worked themselves out and made Caroline into a respectable teenager, for the most part. She no longer causes trouble for her parents, but there is no end to her amusement when poking fun at her other siblings. She loves playing with knives but always hates having to actually 'practice' fighting, even though she's really good at it.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Sariska Autrey
Female, 45 (July 30)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Retired Actress/Singer/Songwriter; Full-time Mother

Background: Which AU are we talking about here? Oh, right. Masq go read Heritage you fuck.

After the events of Heritage, Sariska became attached to Zeto Autrey, and eventually they married. Sariska knew exactly what she wanted in life: the comfort of family, the joy of motherhood, and a simple life away from all the fighting and wars she grew up in. The name that belonged to her family was only a painful reminder of her own past, the avarice and arrogance of her grandfather, and a great family that was once as numerous as it was powerful. Now reduced to two. Sariska abandoned all of it, save for her sister, who would also come to abandon it in time.

Personality: Even before her first child, Sariska knew what kind of mother she wanted to be. She would do anything to keep her kids safe and healthy, she would make her family bright, and she would help foster the peace her husband found in fatherhood. She is kind but firm, and has little tolerance for lying children. Her punishments are harsh but always equal to the crime. But when everyone behaves, she is the most generous creature in the household. She sometimes sternly reminds Zeto that his children's training must be for self-defense only and, no matter what, they must not kill anymore. The last thing Sariska wants is to see her children follow in their parent's footsteps.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down