Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum

+3
Kurio
Durn
Masquerade
7 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum

Post by Masquerade Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Something was strange about this visit to the Colosseum. The air was much colder than usual. Inside the lobby, all the contestants and employees were sporting winter gear. One could see one's own breath in the air, save Valincar who had no reason to breathe. Looking around, there was no clear sign of what the cause of this cold was. All that was left was to approach the receptionist.

"We're here to--"

"Hey, move it, phantom boy! Let me have a shot," Lyra interjected. It was her first time in the Colosseum and she was a bit...excited. "Ahem. We would love to have a very challenging, ultra difficult battle today," she spoke politely to the receptionist who appeared a bit freaked out and very cold at the moment. "Is that okay with everyone? We want something challenging right?" she asked the ragtag group of warriors.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum

Post by Xenosaga Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Tenkai just waved a clawed hand, not particularly caring. As long as it was a challenge, she didn't much mind. She smirked under her mask, eyes glinting with an eerie light. Rosetta, who was standing next to her, moved away and toward Valicar and Lyra. She didn't want to stand next to the psychotic woman any longer than she had to.

"Yes, that is what we came for," Rosetta answered the woman, nodding her head once. She then looked around. It seemed the Colosseum was changing every time she entered it. It was intriguing to say the least. She had already been here many times and the place never ceased to interest her.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm

"Y... Yes...someth-"

"Of course, give them the hardest battle you have! Good luck all I'll be cheering"

Nina had accompanied the group, being a little too excited about being able to tag along. Dancing away, she headed for a way to one of the closest seats. She didn't even seem fazed by the cold that filled the area. Sonia stood slightly to the left of where she had been originally. Nina was a handful, enough said.

"A challenge is fine. It's not like we're pitting our lives."

Cage stood behind the rest, he wasn't one to be the center of attention. Of course, that didn't mean he didn't want to participate. He came with the group to fight and be a part of the action. Not that he had wanted a challenge, but it wasn't up to him.

"Everyone else decide. If Nina doesn't see us fight soon she'll freak out..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Lily immediately strode up to Lyra, hung her arm around her shoulders, and leaned on one foot. She had a wicked grin displayed upon her face, her eyes flashing with excitement. "Valincar, you're loosing your touch, getting pushed about by a witch."

"Hey, receptionist! We're going to fight someone powerful, so set us up."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Valincar frowned, a bit confused, but he didn't say anything back. Besides, the receptionist seemed almost eager to 'get them set up.' "Well, we actually have some...new...challengers available," she managed to say through chattering teeth. "To be honest, it's been this cold ever since they arrived. I kind of want them out of here and so does everyone else. They're ruining everything." She paused a moment to let a shiver go down her spine.

"Just relax, lady," Lyra said confidently, a malevolent smile crawling upon her face. "Just leave it to us."

In response, the receptionist nodded and gestured for them to pass into the arena. They filed in to see that the arena itself had changed from its original form to one of ice with thick columns of the stuff rising high above everything. A frozen altar was at the opposite end where each of the challengers stood. One was garbed in blue, his face pensive with a large partisan in his hands. Another seemed to be meditating, her violet hair streaming down her back, a silken gown covering her lovely curves. A rather large gentleman stood in the middle with a huge greatsword. He tipped his hat to the party. A girl sporting a black dress covered in pink bows complete with a distinct pink scarf, stood passively to the side. Even more unnoticeable was the boy in white, thick black bandages in a complex pattern around him. He avoided eye contact with the party.

"It seems we have some new challengers for our new icy champions!" the referee called out loudly causing the audience to immediately surge into an uproar. "Presenting our challengers: Valincar, Lyra, Roger, Sonia, Cage, Rosetta, Tenkai, and Lily!!" He waited for the crowd's cheering to die down a bit. "These brave folks will be fighting our champions: Vayne Borealis, Aurora Borealis, Samuel Ravencroft, Michelle LaFayette, and Alexander Heaven!!" The crowd cheered, but not as loudly. They were probably too cold to care about those who were causing it.

"Prepare yourselves! FIGHT!!" At the ref's command, the champions drew their weapons and entered battle stances, and so did the challengers.

~ S P E C I A L ~ E V E N T~

Participants: Valincar, Lyra, Roger, Sonia, Cage, Rosetta, Tenkai, Lily

Opposition: Vayne, Aurora, Samuel, Michelle, Alexander

{ } { } {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} { } { } A
{i} { } {V} {-} {-} {-} {L} { } {i} B
{ } { } { } {A} {-} {M} { } { } { } C
{ } {i} { } { } {S} { } { } {i} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{i} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {i} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {i} { } { } { } { } { } {i} { } H
{ } {V} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } I
{i} { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } {i} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Valincar (Nightshade) *FLOAT*
HP: 50/50
MP: 65/65
Atk: 13
Def: 10
Int: 17
Spr: 18
Move: 4 cells

Lyra (Enchantress) *DOUBLECAST* *MAG DMG -10%*
HP: 58/58
MP: 80/80
Atk: 6
Def: 13
Int: 24
Move: 2 cells

Roger (Exile)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
Atk: 14
Def: 7
Int: 6
Spr: 8
Move: 3 cells

Vayne (Observer)
HP: 85/85
MP: 155/155
Atk: 23
Def: 12
Int: 19
Spr: 16

Aurora (Northern Light)
HP: 80/80
MP: 95/95
Atk: 22
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 17

Samuel (Gentleman)
HP: 140/140
MP: 100/100
Atk: 24
Int: 16

Michelle (Northern Wind) *FLOAT*
MP: 130/130
Atk: 15
Int: 22
Move: 8 cells

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (7)*
HP: 185/185
MP: 255/255
Atk: 34
Def: 24
Int: 27
Spr: 23

{i} - Column of Ice (cannot be occupied)

{-} - Alter of Ice (cannot be occupied)

Characters may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Lily starts in J-2
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Sonia starts at J3!

Cage starts at J6!

"They're nothing you can take them!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:51 pm

"Let's have a good fight," Tenkai almost purred, looking quite pleased. If their opponents were able to produce such cold, they were sure to be quite strong. Her eye flickered over each and every one of them, gauging their prowess. It seemed she wasn't going to be quite so bored after all.

[Tenkai] starts at [I-5].

Looking around, a strange look crossed over Rosetta's face. This place was far too similar for her liking. Even the cold was the same. Or maybe not. She wasn't sure. It had been a long time since she last went to that place.

"You shouldn't dwell on her," Tenkai suddenly said without looking at the fencer. Rosetta snapped her head toward the assassin, eyes narrowed. "If you allow yourself to be distracted, you'll be a hindrance. I will be displeased." Rosetta frowned, grip tightening on her rapier. She forced herself to focus her attention on the battle.

[Rosetta] starts at [I-7].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:27 pm

~ S P E C I A L ~ E V E N T~

Participants: Valincar, Lyra, Roger, Sonia, Cage, Rosetta, Tenkai, Lily

Opposition: Vayne, Aurora, Samuel, Michelle, Alexander

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {V} { } { } {T} {R} {O} { } { } I
{i} {I} {S} {L} { } {C} { } { } {i} J

MP: 80/80

Roger (Exile)
MP: 25/25
Atk: 14
Int: 6

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
HP: 45/45
MP: 60/60
Atk: 7
Def: 17

Cage (Gambler)
MP: 40/40
Int: 8
Spr: 7

Rosetta (Element Striker)
HP: 70/70
Atk: 20
Int: 10
Spr: 12

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
Atk: 19
Int: 5

Lily (Archer Apprentice)
HP: 55/55
Atk: 17
Spr: 13

Vayne (Observer)
MP: 155/155

Aurora (Northern Light)
HP: 80/80
MP: 95/95
Atk: 22
Int: 15

Samuel (Gentleman)
HP: 140/140
MP: 100/100

Michelle (Northern Wind) *FLOAT*
MP: 130/130

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (7)*

Player Phase 1!

Valincar uses Summon - Mirror Doll!

MP: 50/65

Mirror Doll appears in I1!

Valincar didn't like how balanced the enemies appeared, but he had a plan to overcome them. He slammed an open palm into the ground. "Heed my calling, Mirror Doll!" he shouted, followed by the machina creature's appearance from somewhere up above. The creature took a moment to direct its mirror face toward each enemy before entering a fighting stance.

Valincar waits.

Lyra moves to I4.

"Let's go wild, guys," she spoke smoothly with just a tad of enthusiasm. Her grin hadn't faded; it was still as wicked as it was before. She raised a hand casually and started bombarding the woman in the silken gown, Aurora apparently, with large spheres of concentrated darkness. They slammed into her over and over again, and just when it seemed as though Lyra was about to cease her onslaught, another volley would go blasting across the arena, one sphere right after another. It did end, however, and Lyra prepared for her next move.

Lyra casts Chaos Bombardment on Aurora! 4 hits! 24 Dark Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 72/80

MP: 64/80

R-Ability Magical Overproduction activates!

MP: 56/80

Roger moves to G6.

The opposition seemed really frightening this time, and Roger was beginning to wonder how the crazy idea to come to this place had been implanted in his head, but he was there to fight, and that was what he would do...no matter how badly his body was trembling. He stumbled forward with the weight of his blade and hurled it straight into the air where it froze, the blade becoming enveloped in a dark blue aura. It aimed at Michelle and dove straight for her, impaling her without discretion and quickly returning to Roger's grasp with great force.

Roger uses Interference on Michelle! 18 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 17/25

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Lily activates Archer's Fury!

Lily closed her eyes. She began concentrating on her emotions, the ones that filled her up, waiting to burst forward in a violent rage. She took control of these feelings and allowed them to fill her body with power - much needed power in order to perform greater, much more devastating attacks.

Lily opened her eyes now. They had become focused, eying the enemy party carefully and endlessly.

Lily's Range reaches Maximum for all abilities!

Lily's Stats have been altered!
Def: 6
Spr: 6

Lily spent a total of 14 MP
MP: 46/60
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Sonia
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 60/60

Cage
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 40/40

Sonia summons Scather!

Sonia raised her staff, knowing they would require the extra help. A piercing cry shattered some of the ice, but overall everything kept in tact. Scather landed nearby, only to fly up again and shoot a beam of energy at one of the parties' foes.

Scather uses Energy Beam on Vayne!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: Immobilize 50%/Element: --)

Cage attacks Vayne!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: Stop 50%/Element: --)

Cage dropped his cards, having them zip over to the one known as Vayne. They struck him several times, despite the fact that they really weren't doing any damage. Each strike added a special mana to possibly freeze him in time.

Sonia

Cage
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 pm

[Rosetta] activates her S-Ability: Heightened Senses. Chances of dodging both physical and magical attacks are increased.

Being hit by an attack would be painful, it seemed. Rosetta would have to prepare herself. However, seeing the boy that had standing next to her walk forward, Rosetta very nearly paused. She couldn't let the child go in alone. Quickly finishing her preparations, the fencer ran forward, stopping at the boy's side.

[Rosetta] moves to [G-7].

Glancing down at the boy, she scrutinized him for a moment. He seemed like a timid person, nothing like a fighter. And yet, his attack had been quite powerful indeed. It was impressive. Focusing her mana in her rapier, she narrowed her eyes at their adversaries.

[Rosetta] uses Piercethrough. Next attack will be piercing.
MP: 25/40

"At least try not to draw attention to yourselves," Tenkai drawled as she watched the fencer rush up to the boy. She rolled her eye, amused. If she fell, it wouldn't be her problem. Her eye flickered over their opponents and she crossed her arms. She would have to take out the weaker ones first seeing as how they would just be an annoyance. But, besides that, she wasn't looking forward to being the first to be hit.

[Tenkai] activates her S-Ability: Agility. Any and all hits will be dodged for two turns.

There. Much better. Now she had to deal as much damage as possible. Rushing forward, she stopped in front of a fine young gentleman. At the sight of his top hat and suit, Tenkai chuckled and made a motion as if tipping her hat, if she had one on.

[Tenkai] moves to [E-5].

Tough she would have liked to attack the young man to her left, she would have to make due with what she had. Then again, this gentleman seemed to pack quite a punch.

"No hard feelings, hm?" Tenkai almost purred, whipping out her hands. Strings too thin to see flew into the air and she waved her hands, causing the strings to wrap around the gentleman. With a wave of bloodlust, Tenkai launched herself at her trapped prey, unleashing a fury of strikes that left him bleeding. She returned to her place, not minding the counterattack that would come. It couldn't harm her, not right now at least.

[Tenkai] uses Wire Constriction on [Samuel]. 23 ATK DMG. 8 hits.
MP: 29/45
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Vayne takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 76/85

Vayne evades Immobilize!

Vayne evades Stop!

R-Ability Twice Frozen activates!

Cage is Frozen!

Cage evades Instant Death!

Aurora takes 372 Dmg!

Aurora OVERKILL!

Samuel takes 72 Dmg!

HP: 68/140

R-Ability Attaque Retourner activates! 144 Dmg! (ATK)

Samuel's attack misses!

Michelle takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 80/85

{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {R} {O} { } { } G
{M} {V} { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{i} {I} {S} {A} { } {C} { } { } {i} J

Lily's Archer's Fury has 3 turns.

Tenkai's Agility has 2 turns.

Rosetta's next attack is Piercing!

Cage is Frozen for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Vayne uses Watch!

MP: 149/155

Vayne looked around calmly to see what had attacked him, but shrugged it off. Why look for one thing when he could look at it all? And that is exactly what he did. He sat back and just watched everyone, even his own allies. There was no telling what he was looking for, but at least he wasn't attacking.

Vayne waits.

Samuel moves to G5.

Ignoring the damage just dealt to him by an apparently untouchable target, the gentleman strode briskly up to another young gent such as himself and bowed his head slightly. "That is quite a weapon you've got there," he said as he hefted his own and slashed the poor boy twice before running him through with the enormous blade. "The proper reply would have been 'thank you for noticing'," he added, looking at the bleeding mess that was now Roger.

Samuel uses Merci on Roger! 3 hits! 34 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 88/100

Michelle uses Heaven Step on all allies! [Grants Haste status]

MP: 106/130

Michelle hadn't seen the sword coming. She wasn't really paying much attention. She didn't even really feel like fighting. But her allies did. So, she clasped her hands together and prayed a bit, watching as a silver wind blew through the area making her allies that much faster.

Michelle waits.

Alexander moves to C7.

The boy in white took a solitary step forward and raised a finger at Rosetta. Instantaneously, several of his black bandages came to life and surged forth, wrapping around the element striker before slamming her into the ground, over and over and over again. After the slamming ceased, he tried to toss her right out of the arena, but the throw was short and Rosetta was able to crawl back to her original position. Alexander was disappointed.

Alexander uses Violence Without Mercy on Rosetta! 10 hits! 34 Dmg per hit!
---Alexander links Shooting Star! [Rosetta evades Oblivion]

MP: 215/255

{i} { } {V} {-} {-} {-} { } { } {i} B
{ } { } { } {A} {-} {M} {L} { } { } C
{ } {i} { } { } { } { } { } {i} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {S} {R} {O} { } { } G
{M} {V} { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I

Vayne is Watching!

Heaven Step has 3 turns.

Player Phase 2!

MP: 50/65

Mirror Doll (Machina Creature)
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Spr: 99

MP: 56/80

Roger (Exile) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Sonia (Astral Cleric)

Scather (Energy Dragon)
HP: 75/75
MP: 39/45

Cage (Gambler) *FROZEN*

Rosetta (Element Striker) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin) *AGILITY*
MP: 29/45

Lily (Archer Apprentice) *ARCHER'S FURY*
HP: 55/55
MP: 46/60
Atk: 17 --- 34
Def: 13 --- 6
Spr: 13 --- 6

Vayne (Observer) *WATCHING* *HASTE*
HP: 76/85
MP: 149/155

Aurora (Northern Light) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Samuel (Gentleman) *HASTE*
HP: 68/140
MP: 88/100

Michelle (Northern Wind) *FLOAT* *HASTE*
HP: 80/85
MP: 106/130

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (7)* *HASTE*
MP: 215/255

Valincar casts Faze on Mirror Doll!

MP: 43/65

Mirror Doll becomes Intangible!

With a single spell, Valincar smiled as he glanced at his transparent killing machine. He would let it go in first and then follow in afterwards, guns blazing. Hopefully, he'd actually last that long. By the looks of things, his allies were falling left and right. Definitely not a good sign of things to come.

Valincar waits.

Mirror Doll moves to G2.

Mirror Doll waits.

Lyra moves to I6.

With one target down, Lyra progressed on to her next: the girl in the dark dress with the pink bows. It seemed the other attack worked great, so why give up on something you know will work? She held out her hand and let the blasting stream of dark spheres soar across the arena once again, one after another slamming into the girl she was targeting.

Lyra casts Chaos Bombardment on Michelle! 4 hits! 24 Dark Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 48/80

MP: 40/80

MP: 32/80

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Tenkai watched Rosetta fly and land with a loud thud and raised an eyebrow. Well, that had been quick. She didn't dwell on it, however, there were more important things to worry about at the moment. Not that she was worried, anyway. Turning to face the gentleman she had attacked previously, Tenkai released her strings once more.

"Let me put you out of your misery," she purred, capturing the man and pulling the strings on tight. In a display of extreme speed, the assassin sliced the man what seemed to be once and leaped back into her original position. As soon as she returned to her original position, rips appeared all over the man and blood flew in a beautiful display of red rain.

[Tenkai] uses Wire Constriction on [Samuel]. 23 ATK DMG. 8 hits.
MP: 13/45

"My, my, how vicious," Tenkai noted as she leaped back a few steps to stand next to the witch. The archer could take care of the observer so that only left the prisoner. She narrowed her eyes at him before practically leering at the witch beside her. "You certainly are a helpful one, aren't you? What was your name again?"

[Tenkai] moves to [F-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Lily watched as two of her allies dropped like flies after being attacked. She paused for a second before looking back up, glaring ominously at the one person who hadn't done anything but stand there and watch. She knelt down to the ground, placing both of her hands on the ground. With her bow lay, abandoned, Lily had given up her means of attacking normally, but just for a short while, for as she sent mana into the ground, the arena began to tremble.

Suddenly, arrows made purely of stone shot up from the ground and zoomed around the battlefield, drawing everyone's attention. The arrows then halted in the air, hovering in place. For awhile, they hung there, suspended in the air. Then, they all snapped towards Vayne and shot forward at lightning speeds, piercing his legs through completely until he looked like a pincushion.

Lily stood back up, bow in hand. She actually stood at the same time as Vayne fell. As soon as Vayne hit the ground, Lily flipped her hair off of her face, smiling. "Next time he shouldn't just stand there like an idiot. But wait, he's a man, isn't he? So I guess being stupid is just in his nature, eh?" Lily asked, her smile turning wicked.

Lily uses Earthen Spears on Vayne!! 38 Atk DMG! 12 hits! Chance of Immobilize! (HAHAHAHAHA, IMMOBILIZE! It's a joke, 'cause Vayne is dead! Meaning he can't move! HAHAHAHAHA! xD)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Sonia

Scather
Hp: 75/75
Mp: 39/45

Cage

Sonia casts Mendga!

Sonia raised her staff, blue mana springing from her staff and heading for the archer apprentice. It soaked into her sink, recycling her mana and refilling it slightly. Sonia nodded at her ally, turning to the frozen Cage.

"That's... not good..."

"COME ON CAGE! YOU SHOULDN'T BE LOSING TO THE LIKES OF THEM!!!"

Scather uses Energy Beam on Alexander!

Cage is Frozen!

Sonia
Mp: 24/60

Scather
Mp: 33/45

Cage
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Vayne takes 320 Dmg!

Vayne OVERKILL!

Samuel takes 72 Dmg!

Samuel KO!

Michelle takes 372 Dmg!

Michelle OVERKILL!

{i} { } { } {-} {-} {-} { } { } {i} B
{ } { } { } { } {-} { } {L} { } { } C
{i} { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } {i} F
{ } {M} { } { } { } {R} {O} { } { } G
{ } {V} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I

Lily's Archer's Fury has 2 turns left.

Tenkai's Agility has 1 turn left.

Cage is Frozen for 2 more turns.

Mirror Doll is Intangible for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Alexander moves to H4.

Looking around, the boy in white realized he was the last one left, his allies left wounded on the icy floor of the arean. "I don't...," he began to mutter silently before two of his bandages shot out at Lyra and Lily, the things wrapping tightly around their necks. "...like people who kill my allies." With those words, the bandages tightened even more. Both found it hard to get air. By the time he released the bandages, Lily was fully suffocated and Lyra felt like she was on the brink of death, gasping to get air. "Aww...one survived...," he said, obviously disappointed.

Alexander uses Strangulation on Lyra!

MP: 191/255

Lyra evades Instant Death!

Alexander uses Strangulation on Lily!

MP: 167/255

Lily INSTANT DEATH!

{ } { } { } { } {-} { } { } { } { } C
{i} { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } {i} F
{ } {M} { } { } { } {R} {O} { } { } G
{ } {i} { } {L} { } { } { } {i} { } H
{ } {V} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I

Heaven Step has 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!

MP: 43/65

Mirror Doll (Machina Creature) *INTANGIBLE*
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Spr: 99

MP: 32/80

Roger (Exile) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
MP: 24/60

Scather (Energy Dragon)
MP: 33/45

Cage (Gambler) *FROZEN*

Spoiler:

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin) *AGILITY*
MP: 13/45

Lily (Archer Apprentice) *KO*
Spoiler:

Vayne (Observer) *OVERKILL*

Samuel (Gentleman) *KO*

Michelle (Northern Wind) *OVERKILL*

MP: 167/255

Valincar uses Razing Ambition on Alexander! 24 Dmg! [All stats +20%] (INT)

MP: 27/65

Valincar knew it was time to go on the offensive. There was only one enemy left and by the looks of things, he was really dangerous. He focused energy and cast it at the boy in white as soon as it had built up into a dark cloud. The remnants that the blast had left behind fueled him and made him stronger, even though the blast itself would probably not do much to the boy, if it did anything at all.

Valincar waits.

Mirror Doll casts Thunder on Alexander! 26 Lightning Dmg! (INT)

MP: 59/65

Mirror Doll waits.

Lyra casts Toxic Curse on Alexander! 24 Dmg! [50% chance of Poison] (INT)

MP: 24/80

Lyra casts Toxic Curse on Alexander! 24 Dmg! [50% chance of Poison] (INT)

MP: 16/80

Lyra casts Chaos Bombardment on Alexander! 4 hits! 24 Dark Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 8/80

Lyra managed to catch her breath quickly and struggle back to her feet. She glared at the arrogant boy in white with eyes fierce with rage. She wasn't about to just take it on the chin like that. "My name is Lyra Mivelle," she replied to Tenkai with a voice that was eerily calm. "And this is what happens to fuckers who think they can strangle me!" She flicked her wrist twice causing the boy to tremble for she was sending poison directly into his bloodstream. With one final hand movement, she sent several spheres of darkness hurtling towards him, each one slamming into him full force.

Lyra moves to I8.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Sonia
Mp: 24/60

Scather
Mp: 33/45

Cage

Sonia casts Esunaga on Cage!
(Damage: --/Effect: Remove all Negative Statuses/Element: --)

Sonia raised her staff, orange mana surrounding the frozen gambler. As it thawed in an instant, she smiled at him, laughing slightly. His teeth chattered insanely, the cold still clinging to his wet body. He merely nodded and directed his cards.

Cage casts Haste on Lyra!
(Damage: --/Effect: Haste/Element: --)

Sonia
Mp: 0/60

Scather
Mp: 27/45

Cage
Mp: 24/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 am

"It is a pleasure, Lyra," Tenkai said, the name rolling off her tongue. As much as she would have liked to continue to converse with the Enchanter, they had more pressing matters to deal with. Mainly, the dangerous foe before them.

[Tenkai] moves to [G-4].

Unfortunately, she didn't have much left in her reserves to deal much of a damaging attack. She would have to make do with what she had. Swiftly, Tenkai sliced and slashed at the man, barely scratching him. The assassin made a sound. What a disappointment.

[Tenkai] attacks [Alexander]. 19 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Auto-Guard activates!

Valincar's attack is blocked!

R-Ability Break activates! [Valincar is Disabled]

S-Ability Mana Resonance activates! [+128 MP Recovered]

Alexander links Twin Thurst! 61 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 223/255

Alexander takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 182/185

Auto-Guard activates!

Lyra's first attack is blocked!

R-Ability Break activates! [Lyra evades Disable]

Alexander links Twin Thrust! 61 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 223/255

Lyra's other attacks cannot be completed due to KO...

Alexander takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 181/185

Alexander is Immobilized!

Auto-Guard activates!

Tenkai's attack is blocked! Tenkai's combo is broken!

R-Ability Break activates! [Tenkai evades Disable]

{ } {M} { } {T} { } {R} {O} { } { } G
{ } {V} { } { } { } { } { } {L} { } I

Tenkai's Agility fades.

Enemy Phase.

Alexander uses Death Row on Tenkai! 41 hits! 41 Dmg per hit! 61 Dmg for explosion! (ATK)

MP: 111/255

A different realm. Alexander and Tenkai now found themselves in an elaborate hall made exclusively of exorbitant white marble. Statues aligned the walls; they were statues of people with frightened looks on their faces. Alexander tilted his head at Tenkai. "You seem disappointed," he said calmly. "Were you expecting a different outcome?" With that, he charged her and moved his hands around, manipulating the bandages to slash her over and over and over and over again. The swarm of slashing seemed endless until the boy leapt back and thrust his hand into the air causing a myriad of bandages to erupt from beneath Tenkai, swarming around her and slashing her even more. It was here that Alexander nodded his head to the shadow assassin and leapt into the air. He dived straight for Tenkai, spinning around wildly until he crashed into her causing a huge explosion that shattered the hall. Alexander landed gently on the icy floor of the arena while Tenkai's mutilated body was left to slam into it.

Alexander waits.

{ } {M} { } {T} { } {R} {O} { } { } G

Heaven Step has 1 more turn.

Alexander is Immobilized for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 4!

Valincar (Nightshade) *KO*
Spoiler:

Lyra (Enchantress) *KO*
Spoiler:

Roger (Exile) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Sonia (Astral Cleric)
MP: 0/60

Scather (Energy Dragon)
MP: 33/45

Cage (Gambler)
MP: 24/40

Spoiler:

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin) *OVERKILL* [NOTE: Death Row did 1196 Dmg to Tenkai]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Samuel (Gentleman) *KO*

MP: 111/255

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Sonia

Scather
Mp: 21/45

Cage
Mp: 12/40

Sonia moves to H3!

Sonia attacks Alexander!

(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Cage moves to J5!

Cage uses 4 Dice on Alexander!

(Damage: Varies/Effect: --/Element: --)

Sonia

Scather
Mp: 27/45

Cage
Mp: 24/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Auto-Guard activates!

Sonia's attack is blocked!

R-Ability Break activates! [Sonia is Disabled]

MP: 239/255

Auto-Guard activates!

Scather's attack is blocked!

R-Ability Break activates! [Scather is Disabled]

Auto-Guard activates!

Cage's first hit is blocked! [Combo Break]

R-Ability Break activates! [Cage is Disabled]

{ } { } { } {T} { } {R} {O} { } { } G

Valincar's Immortal Body has 2 turns left.

Sonia is Disabled for 3 turns.

Scather is Disabled for 3 turns.

Cage is Disabled for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Alexander uses Violence Without Mercy on Sonia! 10 hits! 41 Dmg per hit! (ATK)
---Alexander links Shooting Star! [Sonia is inflicted with Oblivion]

Mana Substitutes: 5/7

Alexander's gaze remained just a tad uneasy, even though he knew the battle was his. He tilted his head slightly at the three remaining challengers, their limbs severely bruised and broken. He sighed. Almost instantaneously, several of his bandages lashed out at Sonia, tightly wrapping around her. They slammed her into the ground several times and didn't hesitate to allow her to get friendly with a couple of the ice pillars before they finally tossed her high into the air. She didn't come back.

Alexander casts Holy on Cage! 86 Light Dmg! (INT)
---Alexander links Meteor! 130 Dmg! (INT)

Mana Substitutes: 3/7

{ } { } { } {T} { } {R} {O} { } { } G

Heaven Step fades.

Alexander is Immobilized for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 5!

Valincar (Nightshade) *KO* *IMMORTAL BODY (2)*
Spoiler:

Lyra (Enchantress) *KO*
Spoiler:

Roger (Exile) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Cage (Gambler) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin) *OVERKILL*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Samuel (Gentleman) *KO*

Alexander (Prisoner) *AUTO GUARD* *MANA SUBSTITUTE (3)* *IMMOBILIZED*

The Participants are incapacitated...
The Champions WIN!!

The crowd was devastated. The entire arena was silent as the wounded from both parties were escorted out to be tended to leaving Alexander standing right where he was, virtually untouched. "I-it seems as though our champions are here to stay, folks!" the ref tried to yell enthusiastically, but couldn't manage it. He was just as shocked as everyone else. But they had been so close... "Don't worry, folks! Perhaps our challengers will get stronger so they can come back and kick some...er, I mean and we can see another epic battle!!" This time the crowd exploded. Alexander slowly paced out of the arena.

ACCEPTING NEW BATTLES!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm

~ A ~ D U E L ~ B E T W E E N ~ F R I E N D S ~

The Colosseum was as foreboding as ever. The layer of frost and ice had gotten worse around the main building where the lobby and arena were since the last visit. Valincar found himself at a loss of what they were to do about those so-called champions that were causing this problem. The last time they had engaged them in battle, the mysterious Alexander had pretty much decimated them all on his own while they could not bypass his seemingly impregnable defense. He shuddered at how horrifying the boy's power was. The only thing left for them to do was to get a bit stronger and try later.

The nightshade shook his head trying to clear out the bad thoughts. Besides, being vacant wasn't a great way to keep company, for Rosetta had accompanied him on this excursion. He really didn't know what brought him to this place, but it seemed like a good place to get away from the chaos of the guild life, even though chilled chaos was being overproduced here, too. Valincar hovered in what was the Colosseum's courtyard, away from the iciness of the arena. Flowers and shrubs grew on the outskirts while a large, elegant fountain gushed water with a carefree nature...at least, as carefree as an inanimate object can be.

"I never really paid attention to how beautiful this place was," Valincar spoke casually out loud. "I suppose the thrill of an upcoming battle can lure anyone's mind to overlook such a subtle thing, hm?" Looking around, Valincar noticed several groups of people chattering away excitedly, probably about battles going on at the moment or perhaps future events to come.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:31 pm

"That is true," Rosetta agreed, having followed after the nightshade as he made his way into the courtyard. She had never had the time to look around, her mind always focused on the battle that lay before her. She gazed out at the spacious land, eyes slowly roaming over the life that grew within it. "It's peaceful here, unlike the battlefield." Yes, very unlike the battlefield.

Slowly stepping past the nightshade, Rosetta walked over to the fountain, stopping at its rim. She stared down into the waters, a constant series of ripples echoing in its midst. Silent, she dipped her fingers into the cold liquid and moved them about. It was refreshing, in a way. Rosetta soon pulled out her hand and turned her attention back to her companion. She noticed his gaze elsewhere and followed it to find a group of people conversing with each other.

"Curious?" she inquired, eyes still on the crowd.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Even though he was intently watching the crowds of people, he didn't really care what they were talking about. It was just nice to see everyone so joyous. He smiled. "Not particularly, no," he replied gently and turned to face her and sighed. "It seems as though you've followed the pied piper to the edges of oblivion." He paused for a second. "I haven't the slightest idea of what we should do. I most certainly am not going back into that place yet," he spoke in slight disgust, raising an accusing finger at the icy colosseum.

Lowering his hand, he took a quick look around the area. That's when his hand found itself resting on the hilt of his weapon. He drew the blade and held it out in front of him. Valincar suppressed a smile and turned around so his back was to Rosetta. "I hath seen thine incredulous prowess on the battlefield many a time before," he said, slightly louder than normal and in a serious tone. "Thou hath astonished me over and over again, defeating monster after monster...," his voice trailed and there was a dramatic silence. He was getting some rather curious looks from some of the people nearby.

Here, he turned and pointed his blade at the element striker. "Perhaps a friendly duel would suit your fancy?" The smile broke through as he bowed his head to Rosetta. Two powerful fighters going head-to-head. Not only was he excited to face Rosetta in battle, but he was sure the people nearby would enjoy the fight as well. Maybe they'd get a few fans along the way.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next