Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Azure
VIII Redeta
8 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Do You Want To Lead Your Faction?

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 am

Very true...but Masq himself uses the pronoun "he" so it's more likely for Riley to be male...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 am

That's what he wants you to think... I could just as easily pass for a guy by referring to myself as such. How do you know the gender listed in my profile is the truth?! o___O oooo. Fear me... mwuahahaha.

*cough* Boku wa... otoko dewa arimasen. Doesn't it go something like that? I was reading a comic and it was about Ike mistaking Marth for a chick. T'was funny.

ANYWAY I DIGRESS!

I guess I'm roleplaying all the teachers by my lonesome xD
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 am

I use "he" as a generic term because "it" sounds a bit too far. Maybe I should alternate between using "he" and "she?" That would be unique. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 am

Masquerade wrote:I use "he" as a generic term because "it" sounds a bit too far. Maybe I should alternate between using "he" and "she?" That would be unique. ^ ^
Yes it would...

And to Kuori, Marth does look like a chick...when Kuori first played Shadow Dragon, Kuori was suprised and laughed so hard when the game said Marth was a "he"...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 am

I'm going to enjoy being M. Éxupery. He's going to be so darn... Serious compared to the loon that the maestro is. I wonder... I think all of the teachers should be relatively sane and put together. Just to make the maestro look bad. And to lure Conrad into a false sense of security. >3
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am

Looks like Eternal Doom and the new member Laser Wolf want into the RP, Redeta....
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 am

Giselle Sadico is not pleased. She's upset that all these young men are signing up. As you can see, she's a bit of a feminist... Since her father's so loony and whatnot. Or something along those lines...

Ahem. Well. This is working out better than I had expected.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 am

Indeed. It'll be the first successful RP that isn't stat-based.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 am

I have to say that I'm glad I joined. ^ ^ I am certainly not regretting it. XD This...is...gonna...be...fun. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 am

Unofficial Ghetto FAQ

Are you insane, Redeta?
Yes, quite.

How do the phases work?
There will generally be the following phases:
- Morning Classes
- Lunch
- Afternoon Classes
- Evening (Mingle tiemz)
- A murder (but not on the first day; that's already happened.)
- Faction Scoring

Factions...?
If you want to be badass, you should sign up for Conrad's faction; "The Damned"
If you want to be lording yourself over the campus, ask about "The Elite" faction
If you want to just be there, ask about "The Slayers"

- Factions were established in order to encourage students to kill one another, yes, you heard me right. The points don't matter, but they will be assigned for the stupidest things (by the Maestro). Get a sane teacher and the points'll make more sense...

How do classes work?
The schedule will be different every day and the school week is from Monday-Friday. Everyone is in the same classroom to save my poor brain from NPC overload. Deal with it.

How does, uh, mingling work?
You can either act like an ass to everyone in the commons room, or you can be all sweet and giggly and stab someone in the back later on. Or you can be like Connie who just sits in a corner mumbling, "I want to go home..." and clack your shoes together.

Okay...
I love you, too.

What's with the murders?
It's incentive to work harder, bub.

What about actual, you know, missions?
There will be one assigned every other Friday. 'cause, you know, the point of this RP was actually character-centric, not plot-centric. Remember? No? STFU!

Is the Maestro a pervert?
No. He's not. He's actually a master assassin. Mess with him and you'll be impaled through the butt, and left for the entire school to stare at and your mutilated corpse shall induce vomiting.

Who is your favorite character?
Connie. Oh, you mean a teacher? I've only introduced a few, but I think I like Boyue. Just 'cause his name was stolen from Dynasty Warriors.

HOW MANY GAMES DID YOU ROB?!
In order of extreme obviousness -
Assassin's Creed
Persona 4
Dynasty Warriors
More to come, lol.

DO I PUT A DISCLAIMER HERE???
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 am

...wow...Kuori will get quite some laughs from this rp...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 am

I'm sure Laser Wolf'll be on the Damned.

Parisii(I like his last name better than first name) will be on "The slayers".
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 am

How long do phases last?

It depends on you guys. I'm thinking a 5-round minimum, getting through everyone and then a little time skip. It might be more. Considering we're only in orientation... It'll be a whiiiiile. Maestro likes to talk.

Did I mention 'Sadico' means 'sadist'? Yeah >>
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 am

Riley totally belongs in The Elite, to be sure. ^ ^ He?/She? is totally controller. X3 Though he?/she? manages to do it in a more subtle manner.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 am

Aura wrote:I'm sure Laser Wolf'll be on the Damned.

Parisii(I like his last name better than first name) will be on "The slayers".
Haha, I'll keep that in mind when we get to the end of orientation.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 am

Hm, no one's really mentioned weaponry they'd resort to...

My guy'll have tons of random sharp objects sheathed in his sleeves, under his coat, and two crescent-shaped daggers(silver and black) with odd handles on them that allow him to spin it quickly between his fingers to inflict fast, low-damage hits.

The random sharp objects range from shorts swords, to small hand-axes, to tiny knives that could slip into the barrel of a gun with ease, but sharp enough to penetrate and be potentially fatal(boom, head shot!).
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:10 am

Let's see... Conrad would probably just stick to a good ol' hidden blade. He's not going to be swinging swords around or knocking down doors guns-a-blazin'. He's too "UUUUUGH GET ME OUT OF HERE" for that. And sorry for double-posting, but I just want to get down teacher personalities...
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laser Wolf Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:12 am

so yeah I sent you my application before I saw the majors list. Should I change it?

Laser Wolf
Insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 am

I think if there was a problem, the Maestro would've changed it.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:14 am

Kuori ish bored...Kuori needs someone to entertain him! >.<
Anyways...whoever thinks Kuori should go get a life, say "I"...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:15 am

Nay?
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:16 am

...should Kuori still partake in the poll even though he's not in the rp?
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:18 am

Sure, I doubt anyone'd care.

That was quite emotionless and blunt of me....oh well.

THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T HAD ICE CREAM IN THREE DAYSSSS!
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 am

So you're saying that Kuori should go get a life? Kuori ish confused...@.@
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:20 am

No, I'm not.

I'm saying a lack of ice cream pisses me off...
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next