Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

3 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade Sat May 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Autumn moves to E3.

Autumn was satisfied with the man's answer. "Ah, I see. Well, I appreciate it. I won't bother you anymore." With that, she scanned the bar again. There, not too far away was a guy that appeared to be a merchant of some sort. Perhaps he traveled? It was worth a shot. She walked up to him casually and took out some gold. "Hey. Can I get you to divulge some info about the barbarians to me?" she asked sneakily.

Autumn uses Trigger Command Persuade on Fred! [-30 Gold]

Flora moves to C4.

Flora is teleported to corresponding cell G7 (Inn)!

G7 cannot be occupied! Flora is forced to G6!

With a smile, Flora graciously took the meat and stored it. "Thank you very much, kind sir. I'm sure me and my friends will be okay." She bowed in thanks and left the kitchen to enter the lobby of the inn. She figured it was time to find everyone else.

Flora waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 pm

"Now that you're all drunk and stuff, tell me everything you know about the Barbarians." Sekai ordered the drunk.

Sekai asks Erin about the Barbarians!

Hikari waits.

~

BAR CHARACTERS:

"You're quite the brave one miss," The merchant, Fred, said. "I suppose I could part with some information. It's going to cost you though." He said. After Autumn handed them the gold coins, he sighed. "It has become harder for a travelling merchant like me to get enough money for drink and food. I thank you for your generous contribution." His eyes flashed once, "As a reward, I can part some information about the Barbarians. Actually, there is a man who works in a blacksmith directly north of this area. If you go to him, he'll most likely ignore you. But, tell him the Fred the Travelling Merchant sent you, and he might consider allowing you to...borrow...some equipment."

Fred has no more information!

The gambler raised his eyebrows in surprise at the sudden outburst. Then he laughed, "Fine, play a game with me. If the dice add up to an even number, I win. If it's odd, you win. The chances of you winning are against you." The gambler tossed the dice into the air dramatically. The results were a six and a seven. The gambler scowled and picked his dice back up. "Fine, what do you want?"

Dawn won the gamble! No Gold lost!

Aaron will now answer any question Dawn has!

"Barbariansssh?" Erin asked, slurring his words terribly. His tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth at this point. "Theyre pretty shtupid I believes. Not bright at all. They hate magic and intellechual shtuff. Physhikally fighhing hem will only hurt you..." After saying this, Erin's head slammed down onto the table, completely knocked out.

Erin has no more information!

INN CHARACTERS:

N/A

~

Chapter III~III: Gathering Information
Request Name: Knowledgeable Citizens
Objectives: Gather Information about the Barbarians! 9/10

The Streets

(b) (b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (b) (b) A
(b) (b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (b) (b) B
(b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) C
(b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (b) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) F
(b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) G
(b) (b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (b) H
(b) (b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (b) I
(b) (b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) (b) (b) (b) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12

The Inn

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (s) (s) A
------ ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
------ ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (c) (c) C
------ ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (c) (I) D
------ ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (c) (c) E
------ ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (T) ( ) ( ) F
------ ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) (k) (k) (k) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (k) (k) (k) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

The Kitchen

(d) (d) (d) (d) (d) (d) (d) A
(d) (A) ( ) (C) ( ) (H) (d) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7

The Bar

( ) ( ) (c) ( ) (B) ( ) (c) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) (c) (c) (c) (c) (c) ( ) ( ) B
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
(E) (t) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (F) (A) ( ) (Y) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (A) (D) (P) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) G

Hikari
HP: 30
MP: 55
Move: 4

Sekai
HP: 45
MP: 30

Autumn
HP: 55
MP: 35

Flora
HP: 35
MP: 50

Eventide (Dawn)
HP: 30
MP: 25

Twilight
HP: 25
MP: 30

Inn Keeper (Inn Keeper)
Trigger Command: Ask Nicely *NO MORE INFORMATION*

Horace (Head Chef)
Trigger Command: Praise The Food *COMPLETE*
Trigger Command: Ask about Barbarians *NO MORE INFORMATION*

Chris (Assistant Chef)
Trigger Command: Ask For A Food Sample *COMPLETE*

Alice (Head Chef's Daughter)
Trigger Command: Praise The Chubby Cheeks! (Males only) *COMPLETE*
Trigger Command: Ask about Barbarians (Must be the same character) *TWILIGHT ONLY**COMPLETE*

Bartender (Bartender)
Trigger Command: Gather Information - Costs 10 Gold *NO MORE INFORMATION*

Erin (Drunker)
Trigger Command: Make Him Drunk Talk! - Costs 10 Gold *DRUNK**NO MORE INFORMATION*

Fred (Coy Merchant)
Trigger Command: Persuade - Costs 30 Gold *NO MORE INFORMATION*
Trigger Command: Haggle Price

Aaron (Gambler)
Trigger Command: Cheating On The Gambler! - Costs 10 Gold *DAWN ONLY*

Yeager (Old Man)
Trigger Command: Listen to Narrative - Costs 3 Player Phases. *COMPLETE**NO MORE INFORMATION*

Drew (Young Man)
Trigger Command: Show Off Yer Skillz! - Costs 10 MP. *NO MORE INFORMATION*

Paul (Sleeping Man)
Trigger Command: Wake Him Up! *AWOKEN* *NO MORE INFORMATION*

(b) = Building

(b) = Entrance to the Inn
Trigger Command: Enter the Inn

( ) - The Inn's Exit (Cannot be Occupied
Trigger Command: Exit the Inn

(b) = Entrance to the Bar
Trigger Command: Enter the Bar

( ) = The Bar's Exit (Cannot be Occupied)
Trigger Command: Leave the Bar

(c) = Counter (Bar and Inn)

(k) = Kitchen

(k) = Entrance to Kitchen
Trigger Command: Enter the Kitchen

( ) = The Kitchen Exit
Trigger Command: Leave the Kitchen

(s) = Stairway to Second Floor (Inn)

(t) = Table (Bar and Inn)
Bar Table Trigger Command: Flip Over
Bar Table Trigger Command: Buy a Drink - Costs 5 Gold.

~Player Phase VIII~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Twilight waits!

Dawn asks about the Barbarians!

"Much better. Now, I want you to tell me every bit of information, or my other personality will... find an interesting place to bury your head and your body..."

Dawn knew that he was probably the last one, the only one who hadn't already spilled info on the ruffians.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 pm

BAR CHARACTERS:

"I don't know what you've learned about them so far, but I'm almost positive you don't know the name of their head honcho." The gambler said, looking away for a second. "I have met him before. A very frightening man he is, and his name is Igor. Beware, he is much smarter than you would originally think."

Aaron has no more information!

~

Chapter III~III: Gathering Information
Request Name: Knowledgeable Citizens
Objectives: Gather Information about the Barbarians! 10/10

Chapter III Completed!

Reward Time!

Experience Gained
+10 - Information Gathered
+5 - Special Items Gained
+2 - Completed in less than 10 Player Phases

Total Experience: 17

Hikari
Level: 8
Progress: 29/24
Hikari Level Up!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Level: 9
Progress: 5/24

Sekai
Level: 8
Progress: 28/24
Sekai Level Up!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Progress: 4/24

Autumn
Next Level: 32/24
Autumn Level Up!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Level: 10
Progress: 8/36
JOB PROMOTION!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
Second A-Ability Slot Unlocked!
2 Specialized Skill Points Awarded!

Flora
Next Level: 24/24
Flora Level Up!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Progress: 0/36
JOB PROMOTION!
3 Stat Points Awarded!

Eventide
Experience: 24/24
Eventide Level Up!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Progress: 0/36
JOB PROMOTION!
3 Stat Points Awarded!

Twilight (Does it even matter?)
Experience: 18/24

Items Awarded:

5 Meat Packages and 5 Bottles of Ale Obtained.

Gold Found:

40G

Inventory Updated!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdyQ-DDha7Q&feature=related

The group gathered back together outside, discussing among themselves the information they learned. With all of their preparations, there would be no way they couldn't lose against those barbarians. However, the villager's consistent comments on how dangerous they were seemed to worry some of them, Hikari included.

"Don't worry about it, sis." Sekai encouraged, her arm around her sister's shoulder, attempting to comfort the female dreamer. "I'm here to protect you if anything happens. I won't let any of those stinking Barbarians hurt you, hear me?"

"It's not me I'm worried about." Hikari said, shaking her head. "But that's enough. It's getting late and we should stay here for the night. Tomorrow morning we can set out to the north. There's a few preparations I want to make, and meeting that blacksmith might actually help against fighting the leader of the Barbarians. What was his name? Igor?"

"Those who strike first obtain victory, I say we set out now. I highly doubt any Barbarians will be out at night." Sekai commented.

"There's also the question of those annoying Shadow Creatures though," Hikari said, "Which would you rather fight? We have to fight the Barbarians anyway, so why exhaust ourselves fighting other creatures?"

"We don't know how long it's going to take to get to the Barbarian hideout," Sekai replied, "And we need to get to the blacksmith first, I'm sure he will let us stay in his home if we ask." Sekai turned to the others, "Well, what do you guys think? Stay here and rest or go out now?"

-Stay at the Inn
-Find the Blacksmith
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun May 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Twilight seemed off in his own little fantasy. Probably thinking about Alice and how he had promised to come back to her. He knew the others wouldn't forgive him. But for some reason he felt it was right. He merely mumbled something that was unable to be deciphered and waited for his allies.

"I think heading to the Blacksmith would be a wise choice. He may as well give us whatever we need and I'm sure he would allow us to spend the night."

Dawn had been spending her time shiting forms between herself and Dusk, both wanting to state their opinion at the same time. But it didn't matter to the group because both came to the same conclusion, Blacksmith.

Find Blacksmith!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Autumn listened to the discussion and thought about the ups and downs of both sides. She actually wasn't tired at all; asking around for information was strangely relaxing despite the things she had to do to get it. "We might as well go and see this blacksmith. If anyone needs rest, we'll stay, but I think that if we're all okay, we'd best get a move on," she advised calmly. Secretly, she wanted to capture some creatures. After getting info, she stopped and picked up a few cages with which to trap some monsters. It was all part of her battle plan now.

Staying quiet, Flora merely nodded in correspondence to Autumn's statement. "I don't feel comfortable here," she muttered and shivered. "You don't think we made anyone suspicious while asking around about this stuff, do you?" she asked. Everyone in town had seemed nice, but you never knew who could be allied with whom.

>Find Blacksmith
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 23, 2010 6:46 pm

"I guess you're right." Hikari said, sighing once, then cheering up with a bright smile. "Okay, now that's settled, we'll be off!"

"Alright!" Sekai shouted excitedly, pumping her fist into the air, a huge grin plastered onto her face.

The group was off to the north, following the directions Hikari obtained from the old man. Hikari skillfully located special landmarks that guided them through the desert, despite it being so barren. By the time the sun was about to go down, the group started to become more tense, for they knew that the shadows could pop out from the ground at any time.

"No! Let me go!" Cried a voice suddenly. The owner of this scared-sounding voice was nowhere in sight, however, despite how much the group searched for it. "Somebody help me!" It screamed.

"What was that?" Sekai wondered, furrowing her brows.

"We don't have any time to waste! This way!" Hikari said, running towards the source of the voice. Her sense of direction was accurate, for they soon saw a group of large, muscular men surrounding a small girl, who seemed to be crying at the moment.

One of the Barbarians was about to grab the girl, as if to choke her, but Sekai was quick. She grabbed a fist-sized rock and hurled it at the man. The rock landed smack-dab onto the Barbarian's head, which caused him to grunt in pain and search for his attacker. "Hey big oaf! Pick on someone your own size!" Sekai shouted, drawing the man's attention.

The barbarians were quick to respond, facing the group with not-so-happy looks on their faces. One of the Barbarian's grabbed hold of the girl and threw her behind him, trapping her between himself and a line of boulders.

"Looks like a fight." Hikari grumbled.

Chapter IV-I ~ Festival in the Gerudo Desert
Request Name: The Festival Goer
Objectives: Rescue Vivi before Nightfall! [0/5 Turns left]
Atmosphere: The sand is lit with an orange glow from the fading sun. Slightly Windy. [5% Boost to Wind Magic; Timed Battle]
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXDEscgiTa8&feature=related

(r) (r) (q) (r) (V) (r) ( ) (q) (r) A
(r) (r) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) (q) (q) B
( ) ( ) (F) (D) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) (q) (q) (r) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (I) (R) ( ) (r) (q) (q) E
(r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (q) (q) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) G
( ) (q) (q) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) H
( ) (q) (q) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) (q) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) (q) J

Lamnen
HP: 90/90
MP: 10/10
Atk: 23
Def: 17
Int: 9
Spr: 10
Move: 3

Frik

Dakkan

Harris

Gherig

Ikare

Reynold

Vivi
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 60/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

(r) - Rock (scenery)

(q) - Quicksand - Stepping in a Quicksand cell will result in Immobilization until saved by an allied character. It takes 2 turns for Quicksand to instantly KO a character.

~Player Characters may start in rows I-J~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun May 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Dawn starts at J5!

Dawn rushed into the battle, her star shining brightly. She was not going to allow the poor girl to be hurt. She didn't know why she cared so deeply for the young girl. But she felt as if something was special about her. She readied for the fight, knowing she could cut these roughians down faster than Dusk.

Twilight starts at J4!

Twilight took position, feeling this girl may very well take his place in the group. It was just a feeling, but he knew it was correct. Taking out his paintbrush he readied to fight.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun May 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Autumn starts at I4.

The first thought that passed through Autumn's mind as she took out her whip and cracked it was concerning what in the world a girl like that was doing out here in the middle of nowhere. Of course, all she had to do to get the answer to that question was to save her. That would be simple enough...hopefully.

Flora starts at I7.

These barbarians seemed tougher than the last group, but Flora remained determined to stop them and rescue the girl, nonetheless. With her rapier drawn, she would do what she had to do...even if it meant getting squashed by the merciless brutes. Flora shivered at the thought.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun May 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Hikari starts at J-7

Sekai starts at I-5

Hikari took her place directly behind the Aromatherapist. She had grown to like the girl over time, and now she felt as if she could trust not only her, but everyone else in the group. Against these Barbarians, Hikari was sure she could hold her own, and deal a lot of damage to them in the process.

Sekai, on the other hand, stood at the ready next to Autumn, her gloves on tightly. She was ready for a fight, that was for certain, and she was going to have a lot of fun with it. She grinned, "Hey Autumn, I have something cool I want to show you. Make sure you watch carefully."

Objectives: Rescue Vivi before Nightfall! [0/5 Turns left]
Atmosphere: The sand is lit with an orange glow from the fading sun. Slightly Windy. [5% Boost to Wind Magic; Timed Battle]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) G
( ) (q) (q) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) H
( ) (q) (q) (A) (S) ( ) (F) (q) (q) I
( ) ( ) ( ) (T) (D) ( ) (H) (q) (q) J

Hikari
HP: 35/35
MP: 55/55
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 15
SPR: 11

Sekai
HP: 45/45
MP: 35/35
ATK: 15
DEF: 11
INT: 0
SPR: 10

Autumn
HP: 55/55
MP: 40/40
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6
Movement: 3

Flora
HP: 40/40
MP: 50/50
Atk: 16
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 9

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Twilight
Spectator (Not battling because I don't have his stats any more. Someone removed them.)

Lamnen

Frik

Dakkan

Harris

Gherig

Ikare

Reynold

Vivi
Mp: 60/60

(r) - Rock (scenery)

(q) - Quicksand - Stepping in a Quicksand cell will result in Immobilization until saved by an allied character. It takes 2 turns for Quicksand to instantly KO a character.

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Dawn

"I shall watch. I have no way to help you. And I promised someone I would come back alive..."

Twilight had made up his mind. He was not going to fight. No matter whether this girl was in trouble or not. He was stuck in the illusion that was his day dreams of Alice. He wouldn't die here. He couldn't.

Dawn moves to H6!

Dawn moved closer to the group of barbarians. She knew the party would need help since Twilight refused to move or take action. She clasped her hands together and her star shot into the heavens. She finished her silent prayer and suddenly two Angels appeared at her sides. Help had Arrived.

Dawn uses Heavenly Recruits!
(Damage: --/Effect: Summons 2 Angels/Element: --)

Dawn
Mp: 29/45
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

Autumn moves to G4.

The beast hunter moved up quickly and immediately set about to evening the playing field. "Who's your master?" she asked the nearest barbarian seductively while lashing at him with her whip, a menacing grin on her face. She wouldn't stop until the brute was subdued.

Autumn uses Tame on Ikare!

MP: 32/40

Ikare is Tamed!

R-Ability Kneel Before Me activates!

Ikare's ATK and INT are increased by 20%!

Atk: 28
Int: 11

Flora moves to G6.

The odds had been against the mostly female group of fighters, but with Autumn's tactics engaged, things had become a bit more even. Now, Flora moved in and lowered her rapier to the ground before bringing it up quickly in an upwards slash. Suddenly, roots sprouted from the ground beneath her target and twisted quickly into a needle shape that punctured the helpless barbarian.

Flora uses Green Needle on Reynold! 19 Dmg with a high critical hit chance! (ATK)

MP: 40/50
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 24, 2010 1:10 pm

"Oooh, nice one Autumn." Sekai said, grinning madly. "Alright, time to get pumped!" Sekai clenched her fists and took a stance in order to focus her powers. Electricity started ripping across her body at high speeds, filling her muscles with enormous power. Once she was ready, Sekai took a step forward, in order to successfully reach one of the enemy's in the next turn. There was no way they could run and Sekai's dodging capabilities were far beyond any on her team.

Sekai used Electro Boost! Potency of next attack increased by 100%! (8 MP)

Sekai moves to H-5

"You all are too noisy." Hikari said, aiming her speech at the barbarians. "This is not a festival. Be quiet!" She thrust her staff at the the group, twirling it in her hands and releasing quite a bit of power. A visible shockwave burst out of the tip of her staff and bombarded the Barbarians, filling their minds with unease and distress.

Hikari uses Nightmare Blast on the Enemy Party! 21 DMG! (28 MP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Objectives: Rescue Vivi before Nightfall! [1/5 Turns left]

( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) (q) G
( ) (q) (q) ( ) (S) (D) ( ) ( ) (q) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (T) ( ) ( ) (H) (q) (q) J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Calculation Phase I~

Ikare is Tamed! Ikari will now be taking action during Autumn's turn!

Reynold takes 12 DMG! CRITICAL HIT! (Flora)

Barbarian Party takes 11 damage each! (Hikari)(Ikari is excluded)

2 Angels are Summoned at H-7 and G-7!

Angels (x2)
HP: 80
MP: 20
Int: 22
Spr: 34
Move: 2

( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (F) (A) ( ) (q) G
( ) (q) (q) ( ) (S) (D) (A) ( ) (q) H

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Enemy Phase I~

Reynold moves to F-4

Noticing that the Beast Master had captured his ally, Reynold took it upon himself to obtain revenge. His body began glowing a deep, reddish color as he raised his axe and swung it down in a crushing blow upon the woman. When he lifted his axe, Autumn's arm was bleeding profusely, and she didn't appear to be happy about it. Her entire body was giving off a reddish aura, her eyes tinted in the same color.

Reynold used Berserk Crush on Autumn! 37 DMG! (ATK)

Autumn is Berserk! Afflicted can only use Basic attacks now!
Autumn's Atk: 30
Autumn's Def: 6

Gherig moves to F-6

Flora's S-Ability activates!

Gherig is Poisoned! Afflicted will take damage equal to 1/8 of it's health each Calculation Phase!

Gherig uses Crushing Arm on Flora! 32 DMG!

Flora takes 23 DMG!

Flora suffers from Blood Loss! Health will be taken in the next Calculation Phase.

Flora's R-Ability activates!

Gherig is Blind! Afflicted will miss 50% of it's attacks. Gherig will be Blind for 3 turns.

Harris moves to E-6!

Harris uses Crushing Projectiles on Flora, Dawn, and Angel (G-7)! 39 DMG! (ATK)

Flora takes 30 DMG!

Flora is KO'ed!

Dawn takes 27 DMG!

Angel (G-7) takes 28 DMG!

Lamnen waits.

Frik waits.

Dakkan waits.

( ) ( ) (F) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) (q) (r) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (H) (r) (q) (q) E
(r) (r) ( ) (R) ( ) (G) (r) (q) (q) F

~Neutral Phase I~

"Get away from me!" The little girl screeched in terror, curled up in a ball, trying to hide from the Barbarian in front of her.

"Shut up!" The barbarian snapped, reaching down, as if to grab her.

"I said get away!" The girl screeched again, pulling a large hammer, seemingly out of nowhere, and slamming it down on the ground. the Barbarian flew up into the air, just as surprised as any of the other people that were there, and crashed into the ground.

Vivi uses Test of Strength on Lumnen! 13 ATK DMG!

Lamnen takes 1 DMG!

The girl looked up, seeing that the Barbarian was angered by her actions, even though they did hardly anything. She squeaked in fear. Suddenly, a large gathering of what looked like fireworks appeared around her, already lit. The fireworks then sprouted off into the air and hit each one of the barbarians, dealing much more damage than her previous attack.

Vivi uses Festival Fireworks on Enemy Party! 26 INT DMG! (16 each)

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (q) (q) (r) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (H) (r) (q) (q) E
(r) (r) ( ) (R) ( ) (G) (r) (q) (q) F

Hikari
MP: 55/55

Sekai
MP: 35/35

Autumn *BERSERK*
HP: 29/55
MP: 40/40
Atk: 15--->30
Def: 11--->6

Flora
HP: KO/40
MP: 50/50

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 13/40

Twilight
Spectator (Not battling because I don't have his stats any more. Someone removed them.)

Lamnen
HP: 62/90

Frik
HP: 63/90

Dakkan

Harris

Gherig *POISONED**BLIND*

Ikare
Atk: 23--->28
Int: 9--->11

Reynold
HP: 51/90

Vivi
Mp: 28/60

Angel (G-7)
HP: 52/80
MP: 20/20

Angel (H-7)
HP: 80/80

(r) - Rock (scenery)

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Dawn
Mp: 36/45

Angel (G7)

Angel (H7)

Dawn's R-Ability, Holy Charity activates!
Harris takes 7 Mp Damage!
Dawn regains 7 Mp!

Dawn watched as her star suddenly struck the barbarian that hit her. It came back and suddenly she felt somewhat revitalised. Then watching Flora fall infront of her, she gasped. She reached down and tapped the poor florist, light flooding to her hand. And suddenly Flora was awakened. The Angel then retreated, knowing she had to stick away from the barbarians while she still had her life.

Dawn uses Angel's Embrace on Flora!
(Damage: 20% Int/Effect: Revive/Element: Holy)

Dawn moves to J5!

Angel (G7) uses Shinedown on Harris!
(Damage: 120% Pierce Int/Effect: --/Element: Holy)

Angel (H7) uses Shinedown on Harris!
(Damage: 120% Pierce Int/Effect: --/Element: Holy)

Twilight mused, a small smile playing gently on his lips. He held position, and acted as if this wasn't happening for a second. Yawning slightly, he waited for the outcome.

Dawn
Mp: 18/45

Angel (G7)
MP: 4/20

Angel (H7)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Autumn moves to E3.

Suddenly, as she was hit, Autumn lost the ability to think clearly. Her blood boiled with hatred and rage and the only thoughts that passed through her head were those that were innate mixed with a few associated with gore and bloodshed. She stepped to the side and rushed a barbarian hanging around in the back of the group. Her whip lashed out so suddenly and with such force that it left to pretty severe cuts on the barbarian's flesh. A growl escaped her lips as she started angrily cracking her whip against the ground.

Autumn attacks Frik! 2 hits! 30 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Ikare moves to D5.

Ikare uses Crushing Projectiles! The attack hits all enemies!! 48 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 9/10

Flora is revived!

HP: 3/40

Flora moves to J6.

After her revival, Flora instantly brushed herself off and got the hell out of there. She retreated to the back lines and prepared to help everyone out with a powerful move. Slowly, she took out a small burlap sack and tossed it high into the air after which she leapt into the air after it and slashed the bag to pieces. The result was a miraculous and beautiful rain of fragrant cherry blossoms that descended over the battlefield. Their aroma brought peace to the party. Flora landed gracefully on the ground and let the blossoms nestle gently in her hair.

Flora uses Raining Blossoms on All Allies!

MP: 4/50

All allies receive the Regen and MP Regen status!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 pm

"Argh! Go to Hell!" Sekai shouted, rushing forward and confronting one of the barbarians. She stepped her right foot a bit, then swung it up to connect with the man's head. In an immediate response to her hit, she also used the propulsion from the kick to leap up into the air and send a powerful axe kick directly to the man's chest.

Sekai moved to F-5!

Sekai used Double Spin Kick on Gherig! 220% ATK DMG per hit! (33 per hit) 2 hits!

Hikari moves to I-5

"The only thing I can do now is put one of them to sleep." Hikari said aloud, "Watch over my body, guys." She swung her staff around and pointed it at a nearby Barbarian. Within a few seconds, both of them were fast asleep, only Hikari stayed standing.

Hikari uses Sweet Dreams on Reynold!

Hikari fell asleep!

Reynold fell asleep!

Objectives: Rescue Vivi before Nightfall! [2/5 Turns left]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (q) (q) (r) D
(r) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) (H) (r) (q) (q) E
(r) (r) ( ) (R) (S) (G) (r) (q) (q) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (q) G
( ) (q) (q) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (q) H
( ) (q) (q) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (q) (q) I
( ) ( ) ( ) (T) (D) (F) ( ) (q) (q) J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Calculation Phase II~

Ikare is Tamed! Ikari will be taking action during Autumn's turn!

Enemy Party takes 31 DMG each! (Ikare)

Gherig takes 32 DMG! (Sekai)

Gherig PERFECT KILL!

Frik takes 26 DMG! (Autumn)

Harris takes 53 DMG! (Angels)

Harris KO!

All Allies benefit from Regen!

Hikari +2 HP!
Sekai +2 HP!
Autumn +3 HP!
Flora +2 HP!
Dawn +2 HP!

All Allies benefit from MP Regen!
Hikari +3 MP!
Sekai +2 MP!
Autumn +2 MP!
Flora +3 MP!
Dawn +2 MP!

Reynold is asleep for 3 more turns.
Hikari is asleep for 3 more turns.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (q) (q) (r) D
(r) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (q) (q) E
(r) (r) ( ) (R) (S) ( ) (r) (q) (q) F

~Enemy Phase I~

Reynold is asleep!

Ikare is tamed!

Lamnen attacks Vivi! 23 DMG! (ATK)

Frik moves to D-3

Frik uses Berserk Crush on Autumn! 37 DMG! (ATK)

Autumn takes 31 DMG!

Dakkan moves to C-5

Dakkan attacks Ikare! 23 DMG! (ATK)

"What do you think you're doing!?" Dakkan demanded of the traitor Barbarian. "Betraying us, huh!? I'll show no mercy!" With that Dakkan attacked Ikare, slicing him up with his axe.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (I) ( ) (q) (q) (r) D

~Neutral Phase I~

"EEK!" The girl cried as the axe hit her. She cramped up more into a little ball, not wanting to get hurt again. Another round of fireworks appeared and were set off, exploding around the enemies violently.

Vivi uses Festival Fireworks! 26 INT DMG to All Enemies!\

Frik was KO'ed!

Unlike before, this time the girl didn't use a second attack. She just sat there, frightened.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (I) ( ) (q) (q) (r) D

Hikari
MP: 22/55

Sekai
MP: 24/35

Autumn *BERSERK**CRITICAL*
HP: 1/55
MP: 34/40
Atk: 15--->30
Def: 11--->6

Flora
HP: 5/40
MP: 7/50

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 15/40
Mp: 20/45

Twilight

Lamnen
HP: 14/90

Frik
HP: KO/90

Dakkan
HP: 15/90

Harris

Gherig

Ikare
Atk: 23--->28
Int: 9--->11

Reynold
HP: 3/90

Vivi
Hp: 18/35
Mp: 4/60

Angel (G-7)

Angel (H-7)

(r) - Rock (scenery)

~Player Phase III~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Autumn storms over to C3.

With eyes ablaze with intense and uncontrollable anger, Autumn stomped forward and lashed out suddenly at the barbarian who had attacked the barbarian that was under her control. She tried to form words, but failed. Only another, more ferocious, growl emanated from deep in her throat.

Autumn attacks Dakkan! 2 hits! 30 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Ikare takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 84/90

Ikare uses Crushing Projectiles! The attack hits all enemies!! 48 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 8/10

Ikare ignored the barbarian. If he uttered a single word, he knew he would end up hurt, especially with his master in such a rage. Thus, instead of an answer, Ikare hurled his axe, the huge blade nailing each opposing barbarian.

Ikare waits.

Flora moves to J3.

There was nothing more Flora could do at the moment. She had set the party up for continuous regeneration of both stamina and mana, and she was much to fragile to engage the barbarians in melee combat. Thus, she simply continued her retreat and waited.

Flora waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Enemies left standing die because of Ikare. Irony anyone?

Objectives: Rescue Vivi before Nightfall! [2/5 Turns left]

OBJECTIVES COMPLETED!

Reward time!

Experience gained:
+12 - Barbarians defeated (x6)
+4 - Barbarian PERFECT KILL!
+3 - Vivi Survived
+2 - No items used
+2 - No Final Judgements used
+2 - Completed in less than 10 Player Phases
-1 - Player Character KO.

Total Experience: 24 (0 for Twilight)

Hikari: Level 9
5/24----29/24
Hikari...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Hikari: Level 10
Progress: 5/36
JOB PROMOTION!
3 Stat Points Gained!
2 Special Skill Points Gained!

Sekai: Level 9
4/24----28/24
Sekai...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Sekai: Level 10
Progress: 4/36
JOB PROMOTION!
3 Stat Points Gained!
2 Special Skill Points Gained!

Autumn: Level 10
8/36----32/36
Progress: 32/36

Flora: Level 10
0/36----24/36
Progress: 24/36

Eventide: Level 10
0/36----24/36
Progress: 24/36

Items Found:

Battle Axe (x1)
Elixir (x1)

Gold Found:

1500G

Inventory Updated!

Update your profiles. Once those are done, we will continue.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

The little girl remained in her ball, sobs shaking her small form and crying continuing throughout it all. She had no clue that the barbarians had finally been beaten. There was an air of compassion for the small child, but her sobbing was drowning most hope of feeling sympathy.

Dawn, however, having no hate and only compassion in her heart, stepped forward. As did Twilight, who was certain of his original thoughts. As Dawn slowly calmed the child, holding her and soothing her any way she knew how, Twilight spoke to the others.

"I'm sorry my friends, but it is here I leave you. It seems Cupid's arrow has stricken me, and Alice is thy love. I leave to return to her, but don't be sad. I feel this girl can take my place, that is if she'll agree. So now, without further ado... I bid you all farewell."

With that Twilight began to proceed back the way the group had come. His path was set, he was in love, by his standards, and no one in the group would try to deny it. It was sad, but there was a memoir. The one portrait he had drawn of the temple, and that made up for his absence. It was as he finally disappeared into the distance that Dawn returned with the girl, still slightly sniffling.

"Everyone, this is Vivi. She has something she wants to say to all of us."

Vivi stepped up slowly, drying her eyes slightly and sniffling a bit. Finally she looked up at the group. Her features becoming better known, her blue violet eyes, her short blonde hair, and her slightly tanned skin.

"I... Thank you...for saving me. I..If you hadn't come along... I don't know... what I would of done. Thank you so much. If... if there is anything I can do to repay you, please tell me."

Twilight leaves the Party!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 24, 2010 7:38 pm

"Oh, don't worry about it!" Hikari said, giggling slightly. She was extremely relieved that the girl, Vivi was okay. To her, it seemed as if Twilight really did mean what he say, and although it was sad to see him leave, it was for the better. Sekai seemed to think the same as Hikari, although she stood and watched the man leave, her brow furrowed. Hikari smiled at the little girl, "What an innocent little child." Hikari thought to herself.

Aloud, she said, "You don't have to repay us, but how about you stick with us for awhile. We're a little short-handed as it is, but it's better than going alone. If you're around us, we can protect you."

"Yeah," Sekai seemed to snap out of her reverie in time for her to listen to her sister. "It would be better for you if you stick with us." Sekai looked over at Autumn and Flora, "What do you think? Everyone has to agree on this matter."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 24, 2010 7:41 pm

The barbarians had finally been defeated. Ikare waved his goodbye to the group and wandered off somewhere. He was free to live his life in any way now. Autumn was still rampaging, even going as far as to attack some of the rocks in the area. Growls filled the air until the beast hunter suddenly found herself facedown in the sand. Flora was on her back, for she had tackled her friend. A few more growls escaped Autumn's mouth, but then silence filled the air.

Flora smiled at the young girl. "Autumn seems to be malfunctioning at the moment, but I say it would be great to have her along," she said uneasily. She was hoping Autumn was okay. "We'll definitely need the help now that Twilight is gone. Who knew we'd lose him like this..." Her thoughts were set back on track after she shook her head. Now was not the time to mourn the fact that their ally had left, but it was time to look towards the future, especially now that they had a new ally.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Vivi perked up at the thought of sticking with the group. She stopped sniffling instantly and began to jump slightly in place. A smile was plastered to her face, her whole being liking the idea.

"I think that it would be for the best... in fact... allow me to join you for good. I've been quite lonely and lost since the last festival. I think you may need me as well."

"Okay then, I think it is settled, Vivi is coming with us!"

Dawn smiled slightly at the thought of the young girl coming with them. She seemed to have quite a bit of power for such a young age. And she did want to help them.

"Ugh... another one to deal with... oh well at least the wimp left..."

Vivi joined the Party!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

(Hooray!)

The group, excited for the new member of their party, then set off in the direction of the blacksmith, hoping to get there before night came. Hikari and the others made sure to explain what the group was doing as a whole, what their goals were, long and short. Soon enough, Vivi had been completely filled in, and despite this, she still wished to stay with the group.

The now all-female group was distressed when darkness came, and they still had not seen even a speck of a town, or the blacksmith's smithy. For the longest time, the group was on edge, expecting an attack from shadows at any point, but none came. It was as if they were inactive in this part of the continent, but that couldn't be true.

Their suspicions were confirmed by the time they finally set eyes on a large hut in the distance. The sun had disappeared long ago, and yet there were no shadow creatures coming out of the ground at any point. But in fact, there was something lurking close by, and this figure soon approached the group.

With a huge tremor that knocked the group off their feet, a giant shadow-hole formed in the ground, and from it, rose up one of the largest monstrosities any of them had ever seen. This creature was taller than the highest temples, and covered with a deadly aura. It stood in front of the group, completely still, save for it's slow, deep breathing.

"You have got to be kidding me." Sekai commented, grimacing up at the creature. As if in response, the colossus roared, waving it's huge fists in the air and slamming them down on the sand, making it spray everywhere. There was no getting away from this fight.

~Chapter IV~II - The Shadow Colossus~
Request Name: The Impossible Battle
Objectives: Survive as long as possible!
Atmosphere: Nighttime; Despair is in the air. [All attacks have a 10% chance of missing.]
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hg5RqWhkd4

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

~Player Characters may start in cells H-J~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Dawn starts at I4!

Dawn moved forward and ushered Vivi to her side, her star at the ready. Considering the thing's size, it would be stupid to fight. But for now they would have to. She held her star close to herself and hoped everything would turn out all right.

Vivi starts at I5!

Vivi stood nearby Dawn, not wanting to fight this thing. After seeing it, she thought she might as well return to the Barbarians. But now was not the time to cower. She had done enough of that. She drew her sparkler, and it lit magically, the colors of the rainbow brightening the night sky slightly.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next