Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 16 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:36 pm

"Leave her alone!"[

Vivi moves to F4!

Vivi couldn't see, but she knew where the evil energy was coming from. The young and weaker party member rushed toward the Angel. She had several darts in her hand. If she was gonna be useful, she might as well try right now.

[b]Vivi uses Darts on Ueqi!

(Damage: 40% Pierce Atk x 7/Effect: --/Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 16 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:03 pm

"Hikari!" Sekai shouted, her eyes wide open in shock as she saw her sister fall. "Bastard! You'll pay for that!" Sekai launched herself over to Ueqi's position, fists ablaze and eyes tinted red with murder on her mind. When she landed, Sekai had automatically started pumping electricity through her body, launching a flaming fist towards Ueqi Oca's head. After a barrage of fury, Sekai spun around, her left leg shooting high into the air, ablaze with fire as she slammed the leg into Ueqi's chest, making a large dent in the gleaming, burnt armor.

Sekai moves to E-6

Sekai uses Electro Boost! Next attack's power is increased by 100%!

Sekai unleashes her Final Judgement: Meteor Crash on Ueqi Oca! 69 Piercing Atk DMG!

~

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) (L) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) (V) (F) (U) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (M) ( ) ( ) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

~Calculation Phase III~

Ueqi Oca takes 163 DMG!

Ueqi Oca evades Poison.

Sekai suffers from Exhaustion! Stats have been reduced!

Sayu is protected by Water Mirror!

Iraki is protected by Water Mirror!

Autumn has Liquified!

Leviathan has Liquified!

Regen and MP Regen activate!

HP:
Sekai: +9
Autumn: +9
Flora: +6
Vivi: +6

MP:
Sekai: +2
Autumn: +2
Flora: +3
Vivi: +3

Regen and MP Regen will last for 3 more turns.

Sekai is Blind!
Autumn is Blind!
Leviathan is Blind!
Flora is Blind!
Vivi is Blind!
Iraki is Blind!
Sayu is Blind!
Luna is Blind!
Shane is Blind!
Matti is Blind!

All Blinded characters will be blind for 2 more turns.

Autumn is in Water Form!

Leviathan is in Water Form!

~

~Neutral Phase IV~

Iraki's Teleportation will take 1 more turns!

Sayu Defends.

Luna casts Water Mirror on Flora! (20 MP)

Shane Defends!

Matti Defends!

~

~Boss Phase IV~

"You intend to mock me?" Ueqi asked, glaring down at the female who had attempted to poison him. "Your actions are futile! Now kneel before me!" Ueqi then grabbed his lance and thrust it into Flora's stomach. He then ripped his lance out of the woman and, with his sharp claws, dug into the hole he had made and ripped it open even wider, blood spilling everywhere as he tore his claws out. Flora then fell to the ground, unconscious.

Ueqi used Ripping Hole on Flora! 84 DMG! 112 DMG! (34 MP)

Flora takes 172 DMG!

Flora TOTAL OVERKILL!

~

Hikari (REM Cleric) *TOTAL OVERKILL*
HP: 0/50
MP: 10/70
ATK: 0
DEF: 9
INT: 26
SPR: 10
Move: 3

Sekai (Martial Artist) *BLIND -1-**HASTE -1-*
HP: 60/60
MP: 6/45
ATK: 23---11
DEF: 12---6
INT: 0
SPR: 13---6
Move: 4---1

Autumn (Beast Hunter) *BLIND -1-**WATER FORM**LIQUIFIED*
HP: 60/60
MP: 33/45
Atk: 21
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

>Leviathan *BLIND -1-**WATER FORM**LIQUIFIED*
HP: 22/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 18
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Flora (Aromatherapist) *TOTAL OVERKILL*
HP: 0/40
MP: 5/55
Atk: 22
Def: 12
Int: 3
Spr: 10
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dusk) *KO*
Hp: 0/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13

Vivi (Festival Goer) *BLIND -1-*
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14

Iraki (Dream Claw) *TELEPORT 4/5**BLIND -1-**WATER MIRROR*
HP: 65/65
MP: 85/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17

Sayu (Samurai Knight) *BLIND -1-**WATER MIRROR*
HP: 130/130
MP: 71/85
ATK: 23
DEF: 20
INT: 13
SPR: 24
Move: 4

Luna (Moon Watcher) *BLIND -1-*
HP: 95/95
MP: 75/135
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
INT: 26
SPR: 20

Shane (Blood Reaper) *BLIND -1-*
HP: 115/115
MP: 56/70
ATK: 19
DEF: 14
INT: 20

Matti (Fire Princess) *BLIND -1-*
HP: 95/95
MP: 61/85
ATK: 22
DEF: 21
INT: 25

Ueqi Oca (Fallen Angel of Pride)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: 56
Def: 24
Int: 43
Spr: 22
Move: 6

~Player Phase V~

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm

"You won't hurt them anymore!"

Vivi uses Darts on Ueqi!
(Damage: 40% Pierce Atk x 7/Effect: --/Element: --)

More darts flew at the evil, malevolent being. Vivi wasn't sure they hit, but she had to try and stop the villain. She knew she wasn't doing much damage, but it was something.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Autumn waits.

Autumn tore her gaze away as Flora was gored. The liquid that her body was now composed of seemed to surge in anger, but she knew it would be done soon...and Flora could be brought back. So she waited patiently, though her heart felt like melting into a puddle of goop.

Leviathan waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Sekai waits

~

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2

~Calculation Phase III~

Vivi's attack missed!

Sekai is suffering from Exhaustion! -4-

Sayu is protected by Water Mirror!

Iraki is protected by Water Mirror!

Sekai is protected by Water Mirror!

Autumn has Liquified!

Leviathan has Liquified!

Regen and MP Regen activate!

HP:
Sekai: +9
Autumn: +9
Vivi: +6

MP:
Sekai: +2
Autumn: +2
Vivi: +3

Regen and MP Regen will last for 2 more turns.

Sekai is Blind!
Autumn is Blind!
Leviathan is Blind!
Vivi is Blind!
Iraki is Blind!
Sayu is Blind!
Luna is Blind!
Shane is Blind!
Matti is Blind!

All Blinded characters will be blind for 1 more turns.

Autumn is in Water Form!

Leviathan is in Water Form!

~

~Neutral Phase IV~

Iraki's Teleportation is ready!
Iraki's body shined brightly with a golden light. It appeared that she was ready to cast her teleportation spell, as she had stood up from her seated position and lifted her hands into the air. Without a word, Iraki released the power from her body, engulfing all of her allies, even those who were felled in the harsh battle. In the blink of an eye, they all vanished.

Teleportation Successful!

~Objective Complete!~

Experience Gained:
+5 - Teleportation Successful
+2 - No teleporting interruptions.
-3 - Player Character KO
-1 - Final Judgement used.
+2 - No Items used.
+3 - Minor Damage done to Ueqi Oca
+2 - 0 Neutral Party KO.

Total Experience Gained: 10 (5 for Hikari, Flora, and Dusk/Dawn)

Hikari: Level 13
Progress: 5/54

Sekai: Level 12
Progress: 14/36

Autumn: Level 12
Progress: 32/36

Flora: Level 12
Progress: 19/36

Eventide: Level 12
Progress: 33/36

Vivi: Level 13
Progress: 14/56

No Gold Obtained.

No Items Found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update your profiles. I'll be posting the next scene tomorrow, hopefully.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 pm

A lone mouse, colored yellow from the countless grains of sand around it, darted quickly across the hot lands. It stopped, sticking it's nose in the air, sniffing and scanning the area with all haste. Behind it, silently and swiftly crawled a rattlesnake, the rattler on it's tail unmoving as the snake stalked the rat. In one swift, fluid motion, the snake lashed out into the air, biting down on the mouse and immediately injecting venom into it's veins. The rattlesnake then swiftly let go and watched as the mouse ran, leaving a few drops of it's blood on the sand. The rattlesnake would follow it later, drawn by it's hunger towards the scent of the dying rodent.

However, a bright flash of light distracted the snake from it's prey, also causing it to hiss and flee from the scene. From the burst of light appeared eleven people, most of them female. One of them quickly collapsed once they had all appeared, exhausted by the strain of staying awake.
-
Sekai quickly ran over towards Hikari, holding the unconscious girl in her arms. Hikari had a large gash on her back from when Ueqi had sliced through her body. They all needed to get healed, and quickly. Sekai shot her head over towards Luna, who was currently tending to Flora. Flora's wounds were much worse than anyone else's, so she took priority.

"I can save Flora, if I work now." Luna said, quiet and serious, much different from her normal personality. The white orb that followed her around hovered in the air above Flora's gut, shining a pale light on the wound that had been inflicted on her. "It's still going to take some time though. Hikari's wound isn't as serious, but in any case, Sayu, can you handle it?"

"I will help." Sayu said simply, pulling out what seemed to be a rod of sorts. She snapped the rod in half, and at first, Sekai thought Sayu had broken it, but with a closer look, Sayu had simply opened it up to reveal an odd plant. Sayu knelt down next to Hikari and shoved the plant in the girl's mouth. "This will neutralize the pain." Sayu said to Sekai, using as little words as possible. "As for healing, that is Luna's job."

"Yes, that angel-demon creature was attacked with magic, so a simply herb will be able to help them. Matti, in my bag there is a..." Luna continued to give out instructions to the others.

Sekai watched as Iraki's group worked, their system of healing was much different from her and her friends. They usually healed themselves with herbs and magic, then continued on their journey, but these people were extremely thorough with their work. And quick. It was quite the spectacle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 pm

She could see. It was so absolutely marvelous. The colors of the sands, the sky, the clouds. It was all absolutely marvelous... but it was sour in seconds. The look of everyone... The sadness on their faces. It destroyed the feeling, tore it to pieces and burned what was left. As the others focus on Flora, Vivi moved to the Eventide.

"Wake up... Dusk? Dawn?"

The pain wasn't a bother. Neither was the condition of the area. What was annoying and bothersome was the voice. That little puny voice of a child that could easily be extinguished. Dusk was so tempted to rip the girl to shreds, but the mental strain from Dawn, and the physical strain from the pain were too much.

"Shut up."

"Go... Help Autumn... Vivi... I... We'll be fine..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Autumn sat in the sand, her head resting on her knees, for her legs were drawn up to her chest. Leviathan sat with his back touching hers, and her sadness could be found in him, too, maybe not in facial features, but an aura of depression seemed to surround him.

Other than being physically tired, Autumn was perfectly fine. Her body was no longer liquified, but since it had been before, she pretty much made it out of the battle unscathed for the most part. She couldn't even look at Flora, but she trusted the Shadow Realm group. Their work took longer than her group's work, but it appeared very efficient, and she took solace in that, though solace couldn't alleviate her pain. She waited patiently in the sand. Under the hot sun. Just waiting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Luna's orb suddenly shot into Flora's gut, the pale light still shining from it. Luna's face was set in a frown, looking down at the girl solemnly. She swallowed, then furrowed her eyebrows, focusing harder on her magic. "This isn't good." She said, "I'm losing her..."

"Don't you have other magic for healing?" Matti asked, shoving an herb into the Eventide's mouth. She didn't seem as concerned as Luna.

"Yes, but if I use it, then Hikari will have to wait even longer." Luna said, "I don't have enough magic for both of them....unless..." Luna paused for a second, then looked up at the Light Warriors in front of her, "If you want to save your friend, I need your mana. The more you give me, the better chance of Flora surviving this."

"How much do you need?" Sekai asked, looking up fom Hikari's side. Sayu quickly slipped a liquid down Hikari's throat while Sekai wasn't looking. Hikari began coughing vehemently as a result, which made Sekai looked back down at her sister. "Hikari! Are you awake?"

"More or less..." Hikari muttered, breathing heavily. "How's everyone else?"

"Flora's in pretty bad shape," Sekai replied quietly, "Luna can't seem to heal her."

"Well, now that Hikari is awake, I think there won't be much to worry about." Luna said, "Okay, I'll be using that magic, so everyone, please step back. If this mana touches you, it may result in some serious pain."

"I can't move very well..." Hikari said, looking at her legs. They twitched a bit, but other than that, nothing.

"I'll just carry you then." Sekai said, getting on her feet with relative ease, hoisting Hikari up with her.

Once everyone was out of the way, Luna nodded once before returning to her pale white orb. The orb began to quiver and change colors, from a pale white to a bright yellow. Mana seemed to leak out of the orb and hover in the air surrounding the healer. For awhile, Flora's wound seemed to pulse, but then began to close up. It wasn't healing that Luna was preforming. It was regeneration. Sure enough, Flora's wound had completely vanished in mere minutes. Luna fell back, completely exhausted. "It's done..." Luna gasped, "Flora is stable. She just needs rest."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 pm

"Leviathan."

The shadow morph sunk into the ground and slithered over to Flora where it arose and gently lifted her before speedily heading back to Autumn where Leviathan placed Flora gently on the ground beside the beast hunter.

"Thank you, Leviathan," Autumn replied in a solemn monotone. The shadow morph took its seat behind Autumn again while the girl looked over her friend. Rest up, Flora, Autumn thought. She took ahold of Flora's hand. Even though the aromatherapist was going to be fine now, she still couldn't shake the...what? What could she not shake? Was it...fear?

"I was...afraid," she whispered inaudibly. Back in her home in the forest, Autumn remembered never being afraid of anything. She couldn't afford to be, for she had to make sure Flora stayed safe. So, she went around like she had no fears, and eventually, she really didn't. Maybe in the past she was afraid of something, but it all faded away in time. She was the personification of courage. But now......

"So, I have one fear, after all," she continued to whisper gently, the soft words melting in the heat. "A fear of losing Flora." Autumn sighed. She's fine. You've got nothing to be afraid of now. It was just one battle against someone far more powerful than us. Next time, things will turn out differently. I swear it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Dusk spit out the herb with the intent to murder in her eyes. She looked at the idiotic shadow realm deller like she was ready to rip them apart. Making her words very sharp and clear she spoke as if she wasn't hurt.

"I'm Immortal. I have little need for whatever medicines you may have."

"Don't mind Dusk... she doesn't know what she's saying. Yes we are immortal. But it has its limits. There are somethings that are just to strong for us..."

"Umm... Where are we... I mean... is... is it safe around here?"

Vivi had just remembered that it was likely to have something running around out here. Or worse, some one. Like the barbarians that had kidnapped her, or their leader, the Gladiator who she had escaped from. Though, that memory wasn't one she would want to share. At least, not yet. Pushing it from her mind, the young festival goer looked at the shadow realm group.

"There... There isn't anything that will attack us nearby is there?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16