Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look at first post to see the poll question. :3

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Updated~

Go wild! x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Who's the idiot who cast their vote for the "~" when it doesn't symbolize anything?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Silver, please post in Dreamer.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Okay, I remember seeing Sliv on around 5:00 today, and I posted ^that^ 10 minutes before he posted in Tragedy.

So, where is his post in Dreamer? He didn't seem to have a problem posting in Tragedy. Or Diary. 35 even! Hell, he posted in all of Durn's role plays today. Durn has three role plays to update, and I have one. He can handle a delay on one or two, because he has another role play to keep him busy, but seeing as I only have one, it's impossible for me to update if he doesn't post.

You know what? If you're on a tight schedule, pull a plattack and just put an action, not a description. I would prefer that you not, but I will be lenient in most cases.

Sliv, it's been 2 days, and you were active enough to be posting. If you don't post by 7:00pm tomorrow, I'm going to kill your characters. I will be lenient to a certain extent, but you were online long enough today to post, and it just pisses me off that you didn't.

This is the last time I will warn anyone about having to post. After one day that I know you were active and have the ability to post, I will skip your turn.

Note: I know it seems like I'm being an asshole, but hey, I want this role play to keep moving and I refuse to drag dead weight along with me. It was dead weight that killed my other role plays, and at the slightest sign of dragging along, I will kick you out faster than you can say fahrvergnügen. [/rant]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Just because you're angry that Silver chose to post in Durn's role plays instead of your own doesn't give you any right to express such anger towards him. You have NO idea what his life or schedule is like and to make assumptions like that is insulting to him and hurtful. That whole rant was absolutely unnecessary especially when any of us other GMs would most certainly show you kindness in any time of which you could not post. Even though I said I'd skip turns and whatnot, do I? Do I kill people's characters off? No. You want to know why? It's because I'm understanding, something I thought you were but have been horribly mistaken. And God forbid that maybe he forgot or was having trouble coming up with something. You just don't know. Maybe try sending him a PM to see what's up. You know what that is called? Being a caring and empathetic GM. Maybe you should try it sometime. And it's just a role play for Christ's sake! I don't see why you're so angry about it. I suggest you calm down. I've limited myself to just this statement. Let's just say that pride isn't my only deadly sin.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Masq, for once in you life, stay out of this. I am NOT in the mood to deal with your bullshit.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Seems like Xeno was right that I shouldn't have read this post. But she was wrong about me not constraining myself. I can handle that ridiculous notion.

First of all Zeri, if you haven't noticed, I am the administrator here. Every bit of business open on the forums is MY business; I do NOT have to stay out of anything. If you're not in the mood to deal with my bull shit, then get the hell off the site and take a few moments to calm down because you seriously need to. I will NOT have you harassing one of my other members and then going and talking with THAT attitude towards me. That is the most disrespectful comment and I will not be having it. Understand?

Hmmm. I guess there is no second of all.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm

...Hey Masq...

I'm sorry but...

You're unhappy. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm

I am not un.a.p. See the word un.a.p. is not in my vocabulary.

EDIT: Okay. I can say "unhappy" but that is something that does not permeate my existence. I will not allow it. I am either extremely happy or extremely angry (99% happy; 1% angry.) I chose to get angry because I had to defend Silver.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 pm

I totally caught you. Admit it. ADMIT IT! x3

I have proof. VISIBLE PROOF that you were unhappy mere minutes ago~

Acknowledge it! Acknowledge that I am a witch! *shot*

Come on Masq. :3 I caught you in an unhappy mood. I win this battle~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 pm

That was cruel. D:
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 pm

I wasn't in an unhappy mood until I read your abomination of a post. And after it was over, I went on with my normal business, in case you didn't notice.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I absolutely had to get you in an unhappy/angry mood Masq. It was my goal since day 1, but this is the first chance I got to make it happen~

Didn't go exactly as planned, but nothing ever does. xD

Remember you said you were ALWAYS happy, so I set out to prove you wrong. This is the first time I could sincerely prove it~

Don't ask Durn about it. Or anyone else for that matter. I kept it to myself. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Okay. Glad you got your sick accomplishment. I'd be careful next time you pull such a stunt. One more comment and I was going to warn you. And remember the rules? One warning. That's it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Masq-kun can be so strict at times...another factor where Kuori finds him cute...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Me? Strict? Cute? Couldn't be~~~ ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm

<3UMASQ~!!!

My sick accomplishment has indeed been completed~

And don't worry, I might try to do it again, only more subtly and without resorting to what I did this time. It'll be a challenge though, what with your attitude. xD

And actually, I've been blocked from reading the rules the entire time I've been here. Dansguardian sucks you know? :3

I've just been using common sense~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Masquerade wrote:Me? Strict? Cute? Couldn't be~~~ ^ ^
Stop being modest Masq-kun...you are cute...and strict at times... :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Just for future reference, Zeri:

Cardinal Rule: Disruption of the overall peace of the site is prohibited and will result in ONE warning followed by banning.

KuoriBara wrote:
Masquerade wrote:Me? Strict? Cute? Couldn't be~~~ ^ ^
Stop being modest Masq-kun...you are cute...and strict at times... :3

Well, I can't very well argue with you, Kuori-kun, especially since you tell the truth. =3

*glomps Kuori-kun*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm

I think it's funny that Kuori wouldn't dare call Masq cute, and then when Masq called Kuori cute, Kuori starts calling Masq cute. XD
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 pm

*glomped*
Durn-san, that's because Kuori didn't know that Masq-kun was bi until a while ago...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Okay you two, take it to the Nightmare thread~

I'll make sure to keep that in mind Masq. Like I said, I won't resort to this method of pissing you off again~

I am attempting to post an update, but my computer is acting slowly, so it may or may not take about 5 minutes. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:39 pm

And it may or may not take me 5 hours to post. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Flora's pretty much guaranteed a critical hit with that one move of hers you know~

It'd be best to take out Shield first, by the way. Sword's asleep, so it can't do anything right now. Let the INT-based peeps focus on him. The rest of you should focus on taking out Shield before those boosts get too high~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Updated! x3

Maybe Hikari should have put Shield to sleep instead, ne? x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next