Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advena Chat [Luos Wants to Take Ein Home!]

+4
Zerifachias
Durn
Xenosaga
Silver
8 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Advena Chat [Luos Wants to Take Ein Home!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Advena Chat [Luos Wants to Take Ein Home!]

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah. He'd be horrible as a boss. ^ ^;;; Luckily, he's not involved directly with any of the role plays, sooooo....Yeah. But DO know that he is ALIVE in every role play that has "Tales of Alidaire" in it's name. I see a possible sidequest for The Corruption~~ In the Alidaire series, Ein is a bad guy, after all.

And, Cerani. I hope you see why we can NOT fight him in The Summoning no matter how powerful we are. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advena Chat [Luos Wants to Take Ein Home!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Advena Chat [Luos Wants to Take Ein Home!]

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

No . . . I hope not. Ezzekkial wouldn't be all that worried for his own safety, but that's nothing I can say for Karolaine . . .
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Ein may actually change the creature of the center's viewpoint of the world...not sure if it would change for the better or worse though...^^;
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Wow Masq. Just....wow.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Well, Ein may be evil, but remember that he's all about the balance of the universe. Unfortunately, what's stopping him from destroying everything and then forming a new balance? That's where the evil plot comes in. ^ ^; He does possess the power to transmute the entire universe into anything he desires; that's a really scary thought. He honestly possesses more power than the gods, even Torcrea. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm

I've gotta start making more moves for Crystal. >> I've been slaking.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm

@Masq: Haha, but it's all based on mana, isn't it? Razz
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:35 pm

So the creature of the center should just get Ein to recreate Menitiros and it would stop at number seven...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Remember that Ein doesn't do anything unless it benefits him; and, Torcrea has been reincarnated himself, but has stayed on the down low and has been keeping a check on Ein's powers, weakening them enough to prevent him from destroying the world.

And Transmutation isn't mana-based, Cerani~~~ It's pretty much the only art that isn't in Alidaire. It "involves" mana, but is not based upon it. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Hmmmm . . . damn.

Anyways, sorry for the spam! I'll stop now.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Ahhhhh.....I feel like.....just amazing after constructing that profile. Ein has got to be my absolute best and strongest character ever. Period. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Bloodletting reminded me of Crona. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Wow. I can't believe I didn't think of her as a reference. D: I could have come up with some more ideas~~ I guess Crimson Rising would be pretty similar to one black blood attack she does. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Ignore her.

Roleplay: Chronicles of Advena: 35 Hours
Name: Eve
Level: 19
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Mental Patient - Although she probably doesn't even remember doing so, I can guarantee you one thing: Remember that dog you owned when you were four? And how it went missing? She took it; you probably wouldn't want to know the details. [+1 Basic Attack]
Weapon: Serrated Butcher's Knife
Armor: Bloodied Dress [Null Confusion]
Accessory: Restraining Bow

A-Ability: Mutilation Fascination
+ Insanity Release: The bow-shaped restraint that ties across Eve's chest is ripped, allowing her to break free of her restraint and fight at full power. Movement and Attack are doubled. Chance to dodge increased to 50%. Accessory is nulled. N/A Dmg. Range: Self. Remaining MP. Dark Element.
+ Veinscathe: Eve clings to the target's arm and begins to cleave her knife into the target's wrist. She then pulls the target's veins out of the incision and sloppily tosses them around the room. Can cause Bleeding. Can cause Disarm. 140% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 16 MP. Neutral Element.
+ Skullgash: Eve slams the hilt of her knife against the wall and forces the side of her target's head into the blade multiple times. Can cause Instant Death. 3 Hits. 190% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell Next To Wall. 28 MP. Neutral Element.
+ Nailscrape: Tossing her blade aside, Eve pounces upon the target and begins to claw at its skin with her own nails. Can cause Bleeding. 12 Hits. 80% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 Cells. 18 MP. Neutral Element.
+ Unzip: Eve lunges her blade into the target's lower stomach. She then drags the blade upwards and releases the blade as soon as it slashes the upper chest. Can cause Bleeding. Can cause Immobilization. Can cause Quickening Heart. 4 Hits. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 Cells. 18 MP. Neutral Element.
+ Limbhack: Eve drives her blade through her target's right arm, immediately severing it from the rest of the target's body. Can cause Bleeding. Can cause Disarm. Opens target to another attack. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 14 MP. Neutral Element.
+ Brainpierce: Wanting to stop the target's misery, Eve jams her blade into the target's skull, puncturing both the skull plating and the target's brain. Can cause Confusion. Can cause Instant Death. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 22 MP. Neutral Element.

A-Ability: Blooming Rapture
+ Silent Lipstick: Shudder as the needle sows your permanent quietude... Can cause Silence. 50% Piercing Atk Dmg per Turn for 3 Turns. Range: Adjacent Cell. 15 MP. Dark Element.
+ Eyes Without: Cling on to life as the hammer brings justice upon your unholy eyes... Can cause Blind. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 11 MP. Dark Element.
+ Rusted Fingers: Go on, sing to yourself to evade the pain; the nails will all be in soon enough... Can cause Disarm. 10 Hits. 20% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 15 MP. Dark Element.
+ Oh Bones: Cringe as the safe havens shatter... Can cause Immobilization. 2 Hits. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 10 MP. Dark Element.

R-Ability:
+ Leave Me Alone!: During Calculation Phases, all foes within adjacent cells of Eve are slashed with her blade. Chance of Bleeding. 60% Piercing Atk Dmg.

S-Ability:
+ After the Bloodletting: After all four Blooming Rapture A-Abilities are used in the same fight, Eve's attack is doubled.

Awakening: Now I Lay You Down To Sleep - Dark Element

HP:
MP:
Atk:
Def:
Int:
Spr:
Move:

Skill Points: --

It's not like she can kill you or anything. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Unzip sounds awfully naughty, Durn~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Sounds like a misunderstanding to me. D:

Oh well, it's a crazy 13 year old, after all.

Eve uses Unzip on Ein! 130% Atk Dmg! 4 Hits!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Jeez, Durn. That's worse than when Kytes uses Play on himself. X_x

And are you kidding? Attacking Ein? Depending on what level we're at, that might not be a good idea. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:56 pm

I have no clue what level we'd be at either, I just estimated. x_x

And she'll have friends. D:
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Well, as long as Ein's at least an Alchemic Engineer, I'm positive he'll be fine. Me and Cerani were talking about it earlier, and Ein pretty much becomes a support character at that Job Promotion...for himself. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Silver, Kuori, pulling a Plattack is a no-no.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 pm

I'll post ASAP!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks. ^^

... And thanks to Masq, one of the enemies in the Eve fight just turned into an immortal emo kid. ^^;
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:00 pm

I wasted some of my much needed skill points... Oh well after this she becomes mostly supportive. Next Skill Point goes to upgrading Divine Allies! to Seraph Knights!

After that upgrade to Sacrafice.

After that maybe a 200% Atk move and I'll have my job promote hopefully...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:08 pm

... I seriously think I just created the biggest freak in all of Advena.

Holy shit.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Kuori will post soon...but he has other matters to attend to first...but he'll get a post in before he leaves for his guitar lesson...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next