Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

Post by Silver Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 am

Jade starts in J1!

Oh how she wished she had her Airship. As they entered Bevelle, flattened as it had been told, they were attacked. The opponent, whether in complete sanity or not, had chosen to fight. There was no escape, oh how she wished she had her Airship. But it was in Besaid, or at least she hoped.

Maria starts in J5!

Maria stood in front of the girl, her rose in hand. Her pale face and tranquil look did not flee. She stared at the watcher, and knew she must have been staring at herself. Breaking the silence that followed since Altima's speech, she did not show any signs of putting up a fight.

"Sin. Then my Destiny rings True. I can not be tainted. I have come out of my Tranquil immortality to defeat Sin."

Her words were whispered, but they reached everyone, as if shouted.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 am

~Tutorial I-II~
Request Name: Lost
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0

Objectives: Survive as long as possible!
Atmosphere: End Of All Hope. [Void cells appear after every boss phase.]
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSnKwSTWD4

( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) (r) D
( ) (r) (r) ( ) (H) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (p) (p) ( ) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) I
(J) (M) (S) (R) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Selena Rose
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 5
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Move: 3

Sano Rose
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
ATK: 0
DEF: 4
INT: 9
SPR: 5
Move: 2

Maxwell Night
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 5

Altima Esquecido
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Spr: 4

Jade Raines
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Move: 4

Maria Florina
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Int: 6

Hope
HP: 350/350
MP: 185/185
Atk: 10
Def: 13
Int: 21
Spr: 17

(r) = Floating Rock (Impassible)

(p) = Risen Pillar (Impassible)

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Jade waits.

Jade turned away from it all, she wanted to leave. To go run, find her airship, fly, save everyone. But she couldn't, even with her skill as a theif she couldn't. The others wouldn't survive if she did.

Maria moves to I5!

"As I said before. Pass, I must defeat Sin."

The sprite had taken only a step closer, and her words had not gained any volume. But they ha power, beyond that of anyone else speaking. Her green eyes did not flare or flicker, but rather tried to convince their foe. She held position, waiting for a response.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Maxwell moves to G2.

Maxwell steadily marched forward. He didn't know what tricks the girl had up her sleeves, but he would find out soon enough.

Maxwell waits.

Altima uses Lost on Hope! 8 Dmg with a chance of Disable! (INT)

MP: 13/25

Altima concentrated with determination. "Don't worry; I'll let you into the Void. It will only be a matter of time before you're consumed by it," she mumbled softly to herself as she directed the darkness to the enemy's mind, waiting for it to have it's diverse effect on her.

Altima waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Selena waits.

Sano waits.

Both siblings decided it would be best to wait it out and see what the enemy did. They would watch the girl carefully and wait for their chance to go all out to attack her. But for not, it was too dangerous to go jumping into battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope takes 1 DMG!

Hope evades Disable!

~Tutorial I-II~

( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (F) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) I
(J) ( ) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) J

~Boss Phase I~

"Consumed by the void . . ." The girl repeated, grasping her head with her mechanical hands, ". . . I cannot be consumed by what Sin- no . . ." She shook her head violently, " . . . WHAT I CONTROL!" She then hastily released her head from her hands' grasp and glared into Altima's general direction, "You can't hide from me! I see all! I will purge the unholy vermin that cross my- no . . . THE WORLD'S PATH!" And with that, a sudden blur zoomed towards Altima at mach speed, sending dust into all directions; after the debris cleared, all entered an eerily tranquil silence. Breaking the silence, a small groan emitted from Altima's stomach area; her visage suddenly cringed downwards as vomit was ejected from her mouth. Small rumbles and shakings then continued to corrupt Altima's insides until she began to cough up blood and other chunks of organs and flesh.

Hope casts Gastro Writhe on Altima. 34 Int Dmg and a chance of Disable and Instant Death.

Altima evades INSTANT KILL!

Altima takes 30 DMG!

Altima OVERKILL!

Void cells appear in Row H and G!

( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
(J) ( ) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) J

Selena Rose

Sano Rose

Maxwell Night

Altima Esquecido
HP: KO/20

Jade Raines

Maria Florina
Hp: 20/20

Hope
HP: 349/350
MP: 157/185

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Maxwell moves to F4.

Maxwell was about to stand his ground, but he had made it that far, so he might as well continue. He strolled up to the girl and held his hand up, watching as a sphere of light appeared in his palm and suddenly radiated a brilliant light that covered him and the girl. However, the blades of mana were discriminatory and continuously slashed the girl. The light then faded as if it had never shined.

Maxwell uses Flash on Hope! 8 Light Dmg with a chance of Blind! (INT)

MP: 5/20

S-Ability Divergence of Souls activates!

Maxwell recovers MP!

Altima takes 30 Dmg!

Altima KO!

As Altima fell to the ground, she smiled. "Too bad I have already accepted the Void, and has accepted me," she muttered happily. "Death is nothing to one whom no one remembers. As a matter of fact, I cannot die, for I practically do not exist in the first place." She sighed dreamily. "I shall dance in the Void until my return; I await the day when I can greet the sky I fell in love with again." With that, she closed her eyes and fell unconscious, maybe never to awaken again.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Jade moves to G2!

If she was going to die, she would take something to the afterlife. Whether it be basic money or an item. She planned to have something in her hand, something to clutch. Something to hold onto and beg for dear life, grip tighten around. And then to have it losen and fall from her dead hand, it would be better. To have died with something that would end her story well, even though it had barely begun.

Maria waits.

"Sin will consume you if I can not pass! For I must defeat Sin. I must return Tranquility. Stop and let me Pass!"

It was impossible to tell, was she serious, or was she lying through her teeth. Her rose had fallen back into the ground, her will to sort this out rather than fight. He words were still whispers, but the power they held, it was far greater. She stood there, not caring that the world in front of her was fading.

"Let me Pass!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Selena moves to J-1

Sano waits.

Selena finally began to move, squeezing past Sano's spot and walking a bit further. She figured that they couldn't win, what with the way the female had killed Altima. so, she would do her best to peck off as much health as she could from the woman. But for that, she would need to get closer.

Sano didn't share in Selena's objective, so he decided to wait until the time was right to help his sister.

Hope takes 1 DMG!

Hope is Immune to Blind!

~Tutorial I-II~

( ) ( ) (r) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) F
( ) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
(R) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) J

~Boss Phase I~

"Insolent mongrel!" The girl shouted as the valiant man attempted to inflict damage upon her, "You're attempts are useless and frail! . . ." She suddenly murmured, ". . . Now disappear from my sight! You're aura sickens my senses!" A blur of energy then hastily maneuvered around nearby rocks and pillars, slamming Maxwell directly in the chest. He then flew backwards due to the immense force of the blur's power; his bones were broken, yet it was unknown if his will had been shattered.

R-Ability: Protection activates! Maxwell is knocked back 3 Cells! 27 Int Dmg!

Giving her attention back to the beyond foolish sprite in front of her, she then covered her skull with her claws and shouted, "You make no sense at all! Do you have no sense of protection! Do you know how to approach somebody?!" She scratched at her head, causing a small amount of blood to be drawn, "You CANNOT walk up to Sin- no . . . ME and expect to be let by so easily! What kind of an ignorant baboon are you?! After seeing your friend's innards smashed to bits, you still haven't come to your senses?! You sicken me! You sicken the WORLD! You have plagued the world with your very existence! Now fall back into the abysmal hell you came from!" She then swung her claws off of her hands, causing a small amount of blood to splatter on the nearby pavement. "Fall back!" She repeated as she held her right, mechanical hand up into the air as small cubes of steel suddenly began to form out of nowhere and move around three yards above the sprite's body. The cubes then merged together and formed a gargantuan block. "I WILL PURGE THE WORLD!" She then brought her hand down; the block then followed, completely crushing Maria's small figure into a small, cringed, broken corpse, "Purge!" She repeated, lifting up the block with an invisible force, then slamming it down unto the body once more, "Purge! Purge! PURGE!" She shouted repeatedly as she continued to bring down justice upon her single foe; when she finally felt satisfied, the block dispersed into the air as if it never existed. The only evidence that remained was the brutally mutilated corpse of what used to be a lively sprite.

Hope casts Weight of Existence on Maria! 32 Int Dmg! 4 Hits! Chance of Immobilization!

Maria OVERKILL!

Altima's body is claimed by the Void!

Maria's body is claimed by the Void!

Maxwell is shot back to G-3!

Row A succumbs to the Void!

( ) (J) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
(R) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Selena Rose

Sano Rose

Maxwell Night
HP: 3/25

Altima Esquecido

Jade Raines

Maria Florina
Hp: KO/20

Hope
HP: 348/350
MP: 140/185

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Jade moves to F5!

Jade chose her moment to act, to take the item. The last thing to hold as she stayed in this world. The last of her strength clinging to something that could not revive her. She disappeared and dug her hand into the watcher's pockets, taking whatever they held. Her grip tightened around it as she returned to her original position. Her muscles strained as she held onto it, knowing she would die seconds later.

"Kill me now. My story is over."

Jade uses Steal on Hope!
(Damage: --/Effect: Steal Item/Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 am

Maxwell moves to F1.

Maxwell sighed as he realized that his efforts were in vain. There was no use in expending any more mana, so he backed off and raised his hand into the air. The snapping of his fingers echoed throughout the area and a small crystal of ice passed by the girl's face. As it passed, everything began to turn into a white expanse of snow and ice, barren and flat with nothing to see in any direction except more white. Maxwell watched only slightly in content as the attack dealt its damage mentally rather than physically.

Maxwell uses Overdrive Frigid Transience on Hope! 14 Piercing Ice Dmg!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Selena moves to G-1

Sano waits.

Selena continued to walk towards the woman in the center of the field, just in time to see Jade attempt to steal something from the woman. Selena could only watch in confusion as a bloody doll was held in Jade's hand. Sano couldn't see it, due to the rock in the way, but he didn't care much about it.

~

Jade steals Bloody Voodoo Doll!

Inventory Updated!

Hope takes 14 DMG!

~Tutorial I-II~

(M) ( ) (r) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) F
(R) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

~Boss Phase I~

As the thief pilfered through Hope's belongings, an unsatisfied frown spread across her face. She then knelt down on the ground, covered her head with her claws, and grumbled, "You . . ."; her grip on her head tensed. "You . . .", she gritted her teeth, "YOU . . . YOU . . ." A blurry aura suddenly surrounded the object in Jade's hands, the bloodied, ragged, voodoo doll that she removed from Hope's robes.

"You think you can do it . . ." She whispered, in an almost serene, yet eerie tone, "You think you can steal her from me, don't you?!" Her tone heightened in audibility, "You think you can take away my only friend!? Do you think you can take away the only way I can vent out my anger?! Do you think you can take a part of me away with you?" She attempted to take a deep breath, yet her grip on her head only tightened. She then continued in a soft mumble, "We used to have so much fun . . . We would play arts and crafts with each other . . . We would tell each other stories . . ." She then removed her hands from her head and looked upwards, ". . . You can't take her. No. No. No. No! . . . YOU CAN'T TAKE HER! GIVE LISA BACK!!!"

A sudden zoom of blurred energy began to circle around the space in between Hope and Jade. The mysterious girl then held out her hand and placed it on what seemed to be a thin, yet invisible, floating blade that was shaped like a crescent. Shoving her clawed hand forward, the crescent shot towards Jade at an immense speed, slicing right through her hips, separating the lower and upper parts of her body from one another. Blood showered from her legs, which were still miraculously standing upwards. The blood rained down onto the remains of what used to be Jade's upper body, along with the doll. The legs then finally fell down to the ground, joining the other half in the dust.

Hope casts Sonic Slash on Jade! 42 Int Dmg! Can cause permanent Immobilization and Blood Loss!

Jade is inflicted with Permanent Immobilization!

Jade takes 38 DMG!

Jade KO!

Jade's body is claimed by the Void!

Cells D-1, F-1, B-1, D-6, D-7, D-8, and D-9 are claimed by the Void!

Maxwell is claimed by the Void!

Selena Rose

Sano Rose

Maxwell Night
HP: KO/25

Altima Esquecido

Jade Raines
Hp: KO/30

Maria Florina
Hp: KO/20

Hope
HP: 334/350
MP: 140/185

~Player Phase III~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm

After seeing her comrades fall to the Void, Selena sighed heavily and took a few more steps closer to the girl in the center. This would have to end eventually, one way or another. Selena unsheathed her odd sword and pointed it at Hope. With a quick sweep through the air, Selena began to glow, a red aura coming from her body. Sano was affected by this as well, glowing a bluish color, instead of red.

Selena activates her S-Ability: Passion!

Selena:
Atk: 8
Int: 9

Sano:
Atk: 0
Int: 14

Sano watched as his sister activated the burning passion of her own heart. He opened his book and laid a finger on the newest spell. He began to murmur softly to himself, the words of which went unheard. Sano then reached up to the sky with his free hand, and the magic was cast. A green aura fell over him and his sister, Selena, making the glow they already had even more vivid.

Sano uses Athena's Wisdom! Potency of the next attack is increased by 100%!

Selena sighed before pointing her sword directly at Hope. A fiery sphere began to form on the tip of the sword, and when it was a few feet in diameter, she launched the fireball at Hope, where it exploded on contact.

Selena uses her Overdrive: Armageddon on Hope! 27 Piercing INT Fire DMG!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Hope takes 27 DMG!

~Tutorial I-II~

~Boss Phase~

Standing back up on her feet, Hope stumbled to the left slightly, and then to the right. She swayed and moaned out in pain momentarily before stopping in her tracks and embracing herself in a clasp-like hug. She gritted her teeth and looked upon the two remaining survivors, "I sense more . . . CORRUPTION . . . There is more of it! I must DESTROY." She clenched her head with her claws, "Destroying . . . It is what Sin made me for! It is my cause to purge the world of all corruption and taint! . . . I must stay true . . . Stay true to my cause!" She shouted out in pain as an unbelievably thin wire of metal suddenly jetted out from the scorched and cracked ground, "You are the taint that I committed myself to purging!"

And with those words, the wire suddenly sprung into life and danced around the battlefield and swerved around unkept columns and rocks as if it were a magnet avoiding a similar charge. Within a flash of time, the wire could be seen jetting out from Sano's upper-left chest area. He coughed up blood and chunks of flesh, but the wire refused to stop mobilizing. And, before Selena could react, the same wire, still laced through Sano's heart, quickly maneuvered around the debris and pierced her in the exact same location. The wire then sprinted through the air and dug itself back into the ground in which it came. The laced hearts of Sano and Selena were then tugged slightly, followed by a gargantuan yank that forced both Sano and Selena towards Hope at tremendous speeds; when Hope was about to collide with the two, she instantly flashed out of the way momentarily, allowing the two siblings to clash together into the middle of the flattened city.

Appearing back in her original spot, Hope gazed down upon her victims, whose hearts had been yanked out of their very positions and nearly removed from their bodies due to the immense force of the wire that had laced them both together via vital organs. The wire dispersed into nothingness, leaving behind holes stamped upon Selena and Sano's bodies along with punctured hearts that were slowly beginning to stop beating.

Hope casts Heart Threading!

Sano INSTA KILL!

Selena INSTA KILL!

The Party has been defeated...

Objectives Completed!

Experience Gained:
+3 - Player Phases Survived
+1 - Low percentage of damage given to Hope
+2 - No items used
+1 - Stole item successfully.

Total: 7 EXP.

No one gains a level. I'm not going to bother, everyone has "0/10" for their EXP, so it should be easy to determine what's going on with that. Update your profiles please~

No items found.

No gil obtained.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

After the long, hard struggle with the girl, who was seemingly created by Sin, the group could no longer continue fighting, or move for that matter. They were at the girl's mercy now. Hope, however, had no other intentions, and seemed to think that the entire party was dead. The woman scanned the bodies with the blind eyes, and, unsatisfied, kicked a rock into the air and stalked away from the scene. The pillars and other columns fell back to the ground, no longer floating in the air now that Hope had left.

Blood was still pouring out of the party's bodies by the time and old man found them. He quickly bandaged the group up and, with the help of his dog, whisked them away to a safer place.

Upon awakening, Selena groaned loudly, her body still wreaked with pain. She opened her eyes slightly when she felt a cold, damp rag sitting on top of her head and attempted to look around. she was in a small room, comfortably tucked into a soft bed on the floor. To her right lay Sano, and to her left was Jade. Maria was on Jade's left side, and Maxwell and Altima were on Sano's right. They had all been bandaged up, covering their wounds. Selena began to wonder how many days had passed since Hope had attacked them, but thinking about it only made her head hurt.

Sano winced slightly for a minute, then cracked open an eye. He apparently disliked what had happened to the group, as he growled and attempted to get up. With no success, of course.

"Sano." Selena managed to say, "Just stay still, will you?" Sano turned his head over to his sister and sighed, nodding once. Selena looked over at Jade and the others, "Hey, you guys awake yet?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 am

"I've been drifting..."

Maria's body had been drawing power from nature to keep herself alive, but without energy to do much. When she heard Selena stir, she spoke, but her voice was barely a whisper. It sounded so fragile, so weak, but she was able to speak none the less.

Jade's body turned in her sleep, the doll still in her hand. She hadn't let it go, and as far as anyone else knew she wouldn't. At least not until she was awake. As she turned, the doll was made apparent to Selena.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Maxwell struggled to even open his eyes. He had been hoping to just ignore the voices around him in order to sleep some more, but he knew that it would be best to talk with his allies. He had a splitting headache and the light that entered his eyes magnified it, despite how slight it was. "I-I'm awake," he managed to say, but did not deign to say anything else.

Upon hearing conversation, Altima sat up quickly and looked around at the others with a smile on her face; she had been awake for hours now. "Oh, you guys are finally awake!" she exclaimed happily.

Maxwell gazed at her strangely. "How are you so...cheery? Aren't you in pain?" His eyes had widened a bit in surprise that she could seem so carefree.

"Pain? What pain? Whoops, I hope I didn't forget about it. Wait. It seems I have." She stuck her tongue out at him and stood up to stretch. "That was a nice sleep though....from what I can remember."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 pm

"Well, I'm glad to hear everyone is okay." Sano said, his voice barely audible. There was a constant high-pitched ringing going through his head, and it was starting to piss him off. Not to mention give him a headache. His chest still hurt from the insane woman's attack.

"I'm glad to see the six of you have awoken!" Boomed a voice from the other side of the room. Selena winced slightly from the force of the voice and looked up to see a rather large old man leaning on his staff, staring down at the party. His eyes were squinted shut and had a rather large smile on his face. "I was surprised to find you all in such critical condition, yet still breathing. I had to sow one of you back together with magic it was so bad!"

"Uh...who are you?" Selena asked, attempting to be polite.

"I'm just a guru here in the ruined city of Bevelle. No need to worry about the details," The man waved a hand, as if batting the subject aside. "What is more important is that you all stay right where you are. You've been out for quite a few days, and none of you are ready to wake up just yet. However, if any of you are hungry, I will go and find you something to eat."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 am

After a few days, the party members finally found the strength to stand up and move about on their own. Their strength had returned to them. The exception to this was Altima, who had, apparently, forgotten about her pain completely, and it didn't even register on her priority list. This odd girl was sure to come in handy if they all stuck together.

The guru eventually led the group out into the ruined city of Bevelle, including the site where they party had encountered Hope, and lost. Vegetation had started to grow since then, and the pillars and rocks were beginning to be covered with moss. Bevelle was slowly returning to nature, where it belonged. The guru, however, was not interested in the city, but in the party's progress of level.

"How about a battle?" The guru asked with a smile, holding his staff next to him.

( ) (r) (r) ( ) (G) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Guru
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100

~Player Characters may start in rows I-J~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Maxwell starts in I5.

Maxwell was astonished at how different Bevelle looked now; it was almost tranquil, and it would have been had he not known what had led to this outcome. Sin. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders at the guru's suggestion. He really didn't feel like battling, but if everyone else was going to, he might as well help out.

Altima starts in I1.

Altima was smelling some wildflowers hanging from a vine that creeped up a pillar with the top half missing. That's when she heard the guru's voice break the silence of the area. Her ball of light appeared in front of her. It had been a while since they had last fought, but she was hoping that her skills had become innate so she wouldn't have to recall them.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Jade starts at J5!

"If you so wish"

Jade's hands still clutched the doll, but she ended up putting it in her bag. She readied for the battle and realised this guy probably had a good amount of items and gil. She would just have to take it from him.

Maria stars at J4!

Maria plucked her rose from the ground, realising that this would be good for them. They would get much needed battle experience. She slowly started to channel her Mana, hoping for the best.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2