Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

+9
Zerifachias
Raxiel
Knight Mare
Kurio
Shadow
Durn
Plattack
Xenosaga
Masquerade
13 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 pm

OoC: I've calculated this already and Zero's attack will kill Marc due to 4 times damage by Marc being frozen and affected by Hemorrhage at the same time...^^

IC:
Zero attacks Marc. 100% ATK Dmg.

Zero grinned and aimed the tip of her dagger toward Marc's neck. More precisely, the spot where she had weakened Marc before. The Quick Claw would go down in one blow, especially since Czeslaw had practically asked her to kill Marc. She didn't know exactly why Nyur attacked one of their teammates, but if he had turned on them, Zero would make sure that the odd mage would receive a painful death. She shook the idea out of her head for now, she couldn't be sure of this yet so giving Nyur another chance wouldn't hurt.
"Gladly Czeslaw..." Zero murmured but knew that no one else would hear her anyways due to the shade she was in.
Zero stepped behind Marc and rose her dagger, closing her eyes at the same time. Then with one quick motion, she decapitated Marc. The Quick Claw's emotionless head dropped onto the chamber floor without a sound, blood gushing out and forming a small puddle around the head.

Zero moves to cell G-8

Zero ran to a position next to Lamont. She had a smirk on her face, and for a good reason too. If she could activate Eclipse, Lamont would also be taken down in one shot due to that fact that it's frozen again. Now, all the others needed to do was incapitate or decapitate Bauvre. Then it would be all over, save the stranger at the wall of the room.

OoC: I suggest you all leave Lamont to Zero and take down Bauvre the next turn...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Bauvre takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 7/15

Lamont takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 7/15

Lamont is Frozen!

Marc takes 8 Dmg!

Marc KO!

The ice around the Quick Claw shattered as Zero's attack connected. No longer would he cause harm to anyone...

Rosetta takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 19/25

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [B] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [?] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [Z] [ ] G
[T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [R] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Enemy Phase.

Bauvre moves to D2.

Bauvre uses D-Ability Hazard Claw on Shadow! 10 Piercing Dmg!

"Damn, we are running out of options. It's too late to pull back, so we might as well go all out!" Bauvre exclaimed at a raspy voice. One of his clawed gauntlets glowed a luminescent green. With a quick leap, Bauvre became airborne. At the peak of his jump, he took aim at Shadow. Great force allowed Bauvre's attack to shred right through Shadow's armor and dig deep into his torso.

Lamont is Frozen!

Lamont is Frozen for 2 more turns.

[S] [B] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [?] E

Neutral Phase.

The man was shaking violently as he fell to his knees where he stood. "Just get out of here while you still can," he spoke desperately with great concern. "There are...things...around here that...they're just beyond imagination..."

????? waits.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [?] E

Player Phase 4!

From outside the ruins, rustling in the bushes could be heard...Someone was out there...

@Plattack: Sorry, but I guess Fate is against you. Nyur will be attacking another teammate next turn. =p
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Zero uses D-Ability Eclipse on Lamont

Zero closed her eyes, now Lamont is going to be decapitated just like his companion. She closed her eyes and focused all of her magical energy intothe Luna Amulet she had. It responded to the energy by beginning to darken. An ominous wind blew, and the little sunlight that leaked through the cracked walls of the chamber was blotted out, leaving the chamber completely unable to be seen through. For a brief moment, no sound could be heard and nothing could be seen. After the brief darkened moment, light returned to the small chamber, and Zero was licking a bit of blood off her dagger as if nothing happened. While Lamont's limbs have been severed and his head decapitated. Severing the enemy was Zero's favorite way to kill.

Zero moves to cell G-4

Zero ran forward toward Bauvre, there was nothing to say. All she needed to do was to take the treasure, and finish off Bauvre. Altough, the rustling sound outside a moment ago was a slight bit unsettling. But still, there were more important things to worry about and Zero wold just have to keep her guard up just in case.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 pm

@Masq: Does it suck that I think I know who it is out there?

[Nyur] moves to [F-7]

Nyur felt put down by the insomniac. Just turned down like that. His anxiousness got the best of him and he had to move a bit. Taking a step or two away he was now facing lamont.. He had is head held down in shame, he couldn't bear to look at anyone. "Well then, I guess that if you won't listen to me, I'll accept it and attack this icicle here." Nyur took his staff and jabbed it into the floor. The floor below him began to glow, and he seemed to disappear again. He had appeared in front of Lamont, and he was about to swipe at him, but when he made the motion he appeared in front of Czeslaw, then whacked him across the face.

[Nyur] used [Haste] on [Czeslaw]. 110% INT Dmg.

After having hit another teammate, Nyur was feeling very down on himself now. Twice in a row he had failed to hit an enemy.

@Everyone: I'm awesome, I know. Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 2 E394881
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 pm

I'ma go ahead and post the damage, is that ok?

[Czeslaw] takes [4 - 3 = 1] DMG.

HP: [9 HP]/[10 HP]

As Nyur's staff made contact with Czeslaw's face, he stumbled back a little bit, completely unaware of what had just happened. "What the hell was that for?" He rubbed the side of his face, "You know, I don't care. I'll just continue doing things as if it never happened." After completely shrugging off the blow, Czeslaw gazed around the room once more. Everything that was seemingly important in this battle was on the opposite side of the room, out of Czeslaw's reach. So, as a conclusion, he decided to sit down for a second and take a quick rest.

>Wait

>>[Czeslaw] waits.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mare Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 am

Well shadow is in the way of the treasure now... So I can't accomplish what i was set out to do. >.<

Than wasn't impressed that Shadow got in his way. He really didn't know what to do so...

Than moves to E1

He was right by an enemy and Than could smell blood. It WAS blood. suddenly everything came clearer, he could see Zero in her Stealth and he could see great distances without squinting. He was on his blood frenzy.

Than used Blood Frenzy

He was going to have to get ready to destroy this maggot. Whether it took 2 blows or 4 he was going down.

Last edited by Knight Mare on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Knight Mare
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 am

OOC: Shadow, in your next post, don't forget to take 10 Dmg from Bauvre's D-Ability~!

Lamont INSTANT DEATH!

[T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [?] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [R] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [?] [ ] [ ] [ ] J

The footsteps were getting louder and a person entered the room at J5.

The new arrival was female and her long black hair went down to her middle back and her bangs traversed the length of half of her face making her eyes almost unintelligible.

She held a puppet in her hands of a little girl with crimson red hair and creepy green eyes. A crooked smile beset her face and her gothic black dress aided in the increase of fear. The female scanned the room and quickly caught sight of the blindfolded man.

"Ahhh, so there you are," she said calmly and nothing more. She just stood there observing what was occurring.

?????????
HP: 25
MP: 30
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 8
Move: 3 cells

Enemy Phase.

Bauvre moves to E4.

Bauvre uses Extension Claw on Zero! 5 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 0/10

[T] [ ] [ ] [B] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [?] E

Neutral Phase.

????? moves to I9.

"Do you know me?" the blindfolded man calls out to the new arrival.

????? waits.

????????? waits.

The new arrival said nothing in response. She just stood there with a malicious grin upon her face.

[T] [ ] [ ] [B] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [?] I

Player Phase 5!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 am

>Move, then Wait.

>[Czeslaw] moves to [G-7].

Czeslaw eyed the mysterious, yet eerie girl. It seemed as if she wasn't here to give us anything helpful of the sort, so he then decided to move back a few paces, attempting to stay away from both mysterious beings. He then turned towards Zero and Bauvre, he was still out of range, and couldn't do anything, so he just decided to wait in his new position.

>[Czeslaw] waits.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 am

Move, then act.

Nyur was waiting for something to happen. A new person entered the room and acted all menacing. She had a puppet and and she said one thing and then didn't speak after that. Assuming that she wasn't evil, Nyur went to attack Bauvre.

[Nyur] moves to [E-6]

Now that he was facing Bauvre again, Nyur knew what to do. Ranged attacks, Bauvre had no mana left.

[Nyur] uses [Haste] on [Bauvre]. 110% INT Dmg.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Zero takes 4 Dmg.
HP: 11/15

Zero moves to cell E-3

Zero ignored the newcomer. She was too har away to be able to do anything to her. But when she turned back to Bauvre, she noticed her shade had disappeared and the Quick Claw had struck her left shoulder. The claw dug deep into Zero's shoulder and there were blood stains on her black cloak. Just like any weak injury, Zero igored it and gone one. She ran to the side of Bauvre swiftly.

Zero attacks Bauvre. 100% ATK Dmg.

Zero sighed and cut open a deep gash on Bauvre's arm. She would have to end the battle quickly. There's no telling what the newcomer can do, and Zero certainly didn't want to be there to witness the stranger's power.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Shadow takes 10 Damage, Piercing.
HP: 10/25
Shadow uses Chest Key on Treasure Chest!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Shadow unlocks Treasure Chest!

Chest reveals Dual Potion!

Bauvre takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 1/15

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[T] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [?] I

Enemy Phase.

"Damn, I have to get out of here...I won't last much longer...," Bauvre muttered and glanced over at the new arrival.

Bauvre moves to A2.

Bauvre waits.

[ ] [B] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [?] I

Neutral Phase.

????? moves to J7.

????? waits.

"You'll help me right?" the blindfolded man asks shakily. "You'll help me to understand what I see?"

"Of course, dear," the female with the puppet said sweetly. "But first, I must deal with certain failures..."

????????? attacks A2! 7 Dmg!

The female threw her puppet into the air. Immediately following that, the strings connecting to the puppet began to glow in a light bluish color. With quick finger movements, the female manipulated the puppet to draw a butcher knife from somewhere within her dress and fly after Bauvre, who was apparently trying to escape. With a single slash, the puppet decapitated him, his severed head joining the dirt and muck of the ruin floor. The female yanked with vigor on the strings to call the puppet back.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [?] [?] [ ] [ ] J

Bauvre takes 6 Dmg!

Bauvre KO!

All enemies have been defeated!
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+3 - Quick Claw x3
+3 - Insomniac survived
+1 - Treasure claimed
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+1 - No Player Character KO

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 10

Czeslaw: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Czeslaw......Level UP!
HP+5, Int+1, Spr+1
Next Level: 0/10

Raxiel: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Raxiel......Level UP!
MP+5, Int+1, Spr+1

Rosetta: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Rosetta......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Int+1

Zero: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Zero......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Def+1

Nyur: Does it really matter?? 0/10 ------ 10/10
Nyur......Level UP!
MP+5, Int+1, Spr+1

Shadow: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Shadow......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Int+1

Than: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Than......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Def+1

Skill Points Awarded!

Everybody receives 1 Skill Point!

The Party receives 300 Gold!

Inventory is updated!

Okay, folks. Nice job on the first battle. Now, I need you all to edit your profiles by increasing your level and stats as I have allocated. I also need Zero to kill Nyur. After that, Plat and Zeri, you two shall post your intro posts and state somewhere that you wish to join Luz Cascata.

Then, we can begin the next battle!

The female with the puppet ignored the others as they reveled in their victory. The blindfolded man was sobbing quietly and she held him while he let his emotions pour forth. So, we finally found the final member of our team. Angelo will be very happy with my efforts. I wonder what he is up to though..., she thought.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm

(Sweet. :3)

Lily peeked around the corner of a room in the ruins. She had been exploring the seemingly-empty caverns when she heard sounds of a battle going on. Curious, she descended to the lower level to find out what was going on.

Unfortunately, that meant she had to stop picking a lock to a chest with one of her arrows. It wasn't going very well for her, but she still wanted to know what was inside the thing. Her curiosity would one day be the death of her. Quite literally, actually.

Out of the whole mess, Lily could identify 9 people, most of them holding a weapon of some sort. Grimacing slightly, Lily decided it would probably be best just to leave. Little did she know, someone already noticed her.

(Anyone would be fine for this x3)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Zero was about to finish off Bauvre, but she stopped when the stranger manipulated the puppet to kill the Quick Claw. She grinned and turned away, but didn't shealth her dagger. Zero had one more thing to do, kill the most useless member of the group, Nyur.

Zero shot a venomous glare at Nyur, he was nearly useless in the battle, and she didn't want anyone to hinder the group. Nyur already used a potion to keep himself alive while he did almost no damage to the Quick Claws. In Zero's eyes, Nyur was a piece of trash, and trash must be eliminated in some way, shape, or form. She walked up to Nyur and stealthed herself again. Then she slashed open Nyur's thoat, then his wrists, letting him bleed to death.
"That was...simple..." Zero murmured and shealthed her dagger.

Then Zero noticed another intruder, and another girl too. Zero broke out of her stealthed form and walked up to the girl, closing her eyes and bowing. The girl didn't seem to be of much danger, and Zero could take the girl down if nessessary anyways.
"Greetings...may I ask for your name?" Zero asked.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 pm

"...Interesting..." Shadow said, glancing over Nyur.
The stone floor was covered in blood, the severed copses of the Quick Claws were laying on the ground and their backs covered in dust. The injured combatants were looking at something... or someone on the darkness, next to the wall. Shadow couldn't distinguish very much who or what was it as he was on the other side of the dark room, and his slashed body needed rest.
Just then, he heard steps getting closer and closer to the room they were in. The sunlight that went through one of the large cracks allowed him to identify the newcomer at a minimum scale: it was a she.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Czeslaw attempted to attack the puppeteer, attempting to charge up an Arctic Blast, but instead, a refreshing mist ejected from his palm. "W-What was that?" He pondered the meaning behind the mysterious mist shortly, he then decided to pace over towards the girl that had recently entered the room.

"Hello, my name is Czeslaw. Do you have any business with us?" He surveyed the girl, she didn't look as if she was going to kill any of the group members in any way or form, in fact, she looked kind of friendly. She was dressed in seemingly raggedy clothes, just like Czeslaw's group, as well. Czeslaw sheathed his kris, hoping that the girl would take it as a sign of peace.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Lily flinched. Oh shit, she saw me. She thought to herself. Lily looked up at the female and bit her lower lip. "My name's Lily..." She said. Jeez, this guy just killed someone, how can she act so causal? Her thoughts were cluttered, causing her to become slightly confused. Normally, she wouldn't be so nervous, but after seeing how this one girl so nonchalantly killed someone, it made her uneasy.

Sure, Lily had killed before. If rabbits and deer count. She killed for her own survival in the wild, and Lily never killed a human. Hurt, yes, but out of self-protection.

Lily was granted a relief as someone else walked over to her, a somewhat more friendly face. He even introduced himself as Czeslaw and sheathed his weapon. Lily, however, kept a clenched fist around the bow in her hand, not letting her guard down for an instant. She would protect herself if necessary.

"Um...I heard some tremors from above, and came down here. Looks like the battle is already over though..." Lily said with a frown. She then muttered, "I bet that chest had some money in it too...I could use some new clothes..."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Czeslaw could read Lily's face as if it was a book. "Are you curious as to why I killed that man?" He pointed towards the shattered remains of Marc. "It was out of self-defense. Not out of hostility. Sometimes, things like that just have to be done."

He then glanced at Lily again, "It's not like I would just kill you right here. I need a reason." He stepped forward and held out his hand, "I know this seems, sudden, but it looks as if you need a little help. Would you like to travel with us?"

He surveyed the lower part of the room, the puppetmaster and the insomniac were still in their same position, it seemed as if they weren't causing any trouble... For now.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 pm

The insomniac began to calm down and the female with the puppet patted his back in consolation. She began speaking to him about something, but her words were inaudible. The insomniac listened intently as if his entire fate rested on what she had to say.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 pm

"Oh..." Lily said with a frown, looking back at the crumpled body on the ground. Czeslaw seemed sincere enough, maybe she should trust him. He seems nice enough, traveling with them might be a good idea. I'm kinda lost anyway... Lily thought to herself, considering the situation she was in and the offer Czeslaw had made to her.

Lily scanned the rest of the group, grimacing slightly at some of them. They all seemed much more powerful than herself. Then again, Lily was never one with high self-esteem.

"It seems I am a bit lost...I guess I could travel with you..." Lily replied, finally. She wanted to know more about Czes and his friends, so the best way was to travel. Hope they aren't evil bastards that just kill me after we become acquainted...that would suck.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Zero took one look at the Lily and noticed that she wasn't exactly comfortable being with the group. It was probably because Lily witnessed her killing Nyur. Although, Zero didn't care what others thought of her, as long as they don't hinder the group. There has never been a person whom Zero was ever even close to being friendly to, and Zero didn't seem to mind that at all. In fact, Zero actually enjoys having her mind and thoughts in solitude.
"Well...welcome...I guess..." Zero said in a cold tone, "Although, if you prove to be a nuisance to me, or to be useless, I will execute you without mercy...just like how I killed the mage over there..."
Zero smirked and licked Nyur's blood off her dagger and shealthed it, turning and leaning against the wall, waiting for something to happen.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Almair had been cutting his way through the vines in the forest when he heard a huge clash going on in a nearby temple. It could just be seen over the horizon, and it was his destination now. He had been wandering around for something to do, anyways. Walking up on the temple, he saw that the battle was almost finished. All he got to see of it was the puppet master use her technique. He looked at the way she used it, and kept it in mind for later. Slipping inside he saw someone cutting off a mage's limbs. He thought that to be quite hilarious, actually. "Better him than me." He said, walking towards the middle of the room. He walked across a loose stone in the ground and his armor made a clanging sound. He looked up immediately, somebody was bound to have noticed.

(Invitation for someone to come say SAWP to my character.)
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Czeslaw quickly introduced the girl to his teammates, saying nothing particularly special, he just greeted her. He told them her name, told them to be polite and kind towards her as if she was in the team as long as we were. That was it. Something short and sweet to the point. Afterwards, he noticed another new arrival in the room, he was wearing a large suit of armor.

"Who are you? Are you with Lily, here?" Czeslaw unsheathed his kris and pointed it towards the man, he then pointed his other hand's pointer finger at Lily. He seemed much more hostile towards this armored man, maybe it was just an aura he gave off.

"You may come with us, if you would like. But, don't expect us to do whatever as you wish. It would be a fatal mistake."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 pm

(lolhostility. Why so serious? Also, it isn't a huge piece of armor, it's just some rusty mail.)

Almair eyed this man up and down and knew that if he wanted, he could gut the man right now right here. Pulling out his rusty sword and pointing towards the man, he made a gesture to fight. He didn't have a serious look on his face, and hoped that he would get the joke. "No, I'm not with whoever this Lily is." he told the man, sheathing his own chipped sword. He grabbed the man's sword and pushed it down, cutting himself in the progress. He looked at the cut and gave a nonchalant laugh at it.

"And I don't expect you to do whatever I say." Almair raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe I caught your name. But I can tell that you aren't to friendly with new people. Jealousy, maybe?"
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 pm

With that, it seems as though the new guy is accepted into the Party. The group had lingered in that one area for too long. There were still more rooms to investigate in order to complete their Request. Thus, they proceed onward.

The next room was much larger than the antechamber. At the far end, there was an altar with a pedestal. Upon the pedestal was a book bound in the blackest leather with some sort of white rune on the front of it. Two candles burned--one on each side of the altar which suprisingly had no steps leading up it.

Suddenly, a ghastly form appeared from nowhere, hovering in the air in front of the pedestal. "Thou who hast disturbed this hallowed space, leave now!" he commanded. His body was nearly transparent, but it was obvious that he was wearing flowing robes and he was holding a filthy, decrepit book in one hand. His hair was silver and his eyes were a pale blue. His anger permeated the air.

"I did not expect for more thieves today. What do you want with the Grimoire de Origens? Regardless, I will NOT hand it over to the likes of you!" He thrust his hand into the air theatrically. There was a rumbling in the earth and a miniature golem burst through the stones of the floor. Not to far away from the golem did something fall from the ceiling. It, too, was a strange creature. It's face, hands, torso, and feet were large mirrors and smaller mirrors were placed upon the metal bars that made up the legs, arms, neck, and remaining parts of the body.

It was obvious that there was no reasoning with the spirit.

Request 00-A: Ruinous Investigation

Location -- Antigo Ruins: Altar Room

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [X] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [V] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Valincar
HP: 10
Atk: 2
Def: 0
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells.

Rock Doll
HP: 20
MP: 5
Atk: 5
Def: 99
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 1 cell.

Mirror Doll
HP: 20
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Int: 5
Spr: 99
Move: 3 cells.

[X] - Grimoire de Origens

[/] - Cell cannot be occupied

Time to post the starting positions of your characters~! You may start out in rows I-J and nowhere else.

ALSO, note that in this battle, the altar which is surrounded by [/] cells cannot be reached!!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next