Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

What do you think about Jakki?

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Silver Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Okay, so now we wait for Masq to update, and then we get to be with Hikari no?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 2 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah.

Hikari will be joining you guys at the Main Lobby in Ian's Mansion, because that's where she comes out. Iraki will attempt to run off in Ian's direction, but she is stopped by four other people.

This next fight shouldn't be too hard, I think. But Iraki won't be doing much fighting. More like sulking instead. xD

EDIT: I can't believe everyone levelled up that time. I thought for sure that someone wasn't going to. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Flora is learning a new move: (OMG!)

+Florescent Sphere: Gathers a small ball of petals and hurls it at a faraway foe, only to have the ball grow in size and strength, gathering more and more petals as it travels along before striking the target full force. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: One enemy in the same column or row as the user. Damage output increases by 10% for each cell traveled. ?? MP.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Masquerade wrote:Flora is learning a new move: (OMG!)

+Florescent Sphere: Gathers a small ball of petals and hurls it at a faraway foe, only to have the ball grow in size and strength, gathering more and more petals as it travels along before striking the target full force. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: One enemy in the same column or row as the user. Damage output increases by 10% for each cell traveled. 16 MP.

*Unsure*

We'll see what happens during battle. =3

I may change it, I may not~

Probably not~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Thank you very much. Time to get the Corruption battle underway.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Enemy profiles are up.

Yes, it's true. You're fighting them. T_T
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Final battle before I get to post the epic Jakki V.S. Ian battle! =3

I'm getting excited~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Could I add moves? I never got too before...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Sure you can.

Do it before I update and you'll be fine.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Actually, you don't need Iraki to win. >>

She was just there to begin with, all the battles we've had with her could have been won even without her. And now that you have Hikari, even less reason why you need her.

Iraki is obsolete now that Hikari is here. Of course, Hikari was always destined to be stronger than everyone anyway~

From the moment of her birth, she was destined to lead the world towards peace and tranquillity. And not the fake kind either. =3 Sekai is there to help, yes, but Hikari is the main, main character~<3

Of course, everyone else is extremely important. Hikari wouldn't have made it this far with only Sekai. Even the original Sage of Dreams couldn't win by himself. Of course, he was only one man, as Hikari is just one girl. One doesn't stand much of a chance against thousands. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm

As true as it may be to you, it doesn't play out that way in the actual role play. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I know. =3

The role play is mean to Hikari and defies her birthright.

But, all bad things must come to an end at some point, right? =3

By the time she's a Sage, there won't be a lot of fuss for these low-level enemies. The ones you would have to watch out for then are the big tough ones. Like the Shadow Colossus. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Sayu is deadly. Beware.

Shane eats blood. Beware.

Luna is cute. Beware.

Matti likes to set things on fire, especially people. Beware.

Iraki will make your nightmares into reality. Beware.

That's "The 5 Shadow Warriors" right there for you. Probably the strongest group of human-like creatures to exist in the Shadow Realm. Besides Ian and Jakki of course
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Uh...

We lost Flora. >>

I had chosen the first person she was going to attack before anyone was put there, so don't blame me. (The one in front, or the closest one)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 am

Uh...

You guys can still win.

Heal Sekai and Hikari and they'll finish the rest.

Shane is dead next turn. Same with Luna. After Luna died, Sayu will be vulnerable again, and all you have to do is kill her.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am

It's funny how arguments always start in the wrong thread.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

When you guys switch weapons, I'll have to ask you to PM them to me. I'm not saving them myself, so if you don't get those weapons to me, we can't sell them.

Whenever you want though, no rush. I still have to make Jakki and Ian's fight, but before that there's going to be a bit of a commotion. No fights, just a lot of dialogue.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:38 am

Oh boy.

The next Shadow Colossus battle will be around level 25 for you guys. You're supposed to win that one, and this time he has a few mini Shadow Colossus' with him. =3 Don't worry, Possession is never used again, so you don't have to fight your friends~

But the Shadow Colossus pales in comparison to the Shadow Mages that I have planned for you guys~ I expect at least two KO's in the Shadow Mage battle.

Speaking of battles, I still need to make the Jakki v.s. Ian battle~ I assure you that it will not end well. =3

Oh! One more thing. The Blacksmith is a pretty high level character, so don't try picking a fight with him once we meet him. He's a little...hostile when it comes to work and barbarians and such, so he might piss someone off~ *cough*Sekai*cough*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Oh. My. God.

Autumn is agreeing with Sekai!?

It's the end of the world! D=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm

I'll be blunt with you all now.

It's going to take me awhile to make the Jakki v.s. Ian battle, so all of my role plays, whether they be old or new or if I'm thinking of another one, will be delayed quite a bit so I have time to make the battle. Not to mention I have work tomorrow.

But other than that, we're almost out of the Realm of Darkness.

There is two very bad events that are going to take place, so prepare yourselves. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

So I started making the battle at 4 today. Still not done, but I made some progress with it. Probably going to take a little break soon.

In the beginning, there is a lot of dialogue between Jakki and Ian, but as it goes on, there will be less of that and more mindless fighting~

Ian really is a child compared to Jakki, but then again, he lets his anger get ahead of him all the time. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

*sniff*

UUUUAAAAAHHHH! T_T[/Dreamer Updated~]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm

*sigh* I can't say I didn't expect this.

And I don't feel like giving it another try. Actually, I don't feel up to much of anything right now.

One entire day, and not a single comment. Way to go and ruin it guys. So you're pissed off about the power of the creatures I throw at you. I said I would tone it down, and yet there is still no participation. I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Before anyone replies...no...

Before anyone finishes reading this, know that I'm in a very bad mood right now, and it would be best not to scold or poke fun at me at this point in time. I really don't expect a reply. Why should I? You people never post in here anyway. The argument about dreamer was started in the Alidaire thread. Not my fault. Sometimes people would post questions about Dreamer in other threads, just because they knew I was currently looking at those particular threads. Also know that I'm venting right now, so let me continue.

Oh, so you guys know...

There is not a single thread that applies to me I don't look at. I won't go through Zaneko's role playing chat thread, because I'm not in any of his role plays, there's no need.

This is my thread, so obviously I'm going to look at it. There's no need for people to post things about this role play in threads other than this one. I don't understand that part.

Anyway, I apologize if you don't know what to post in the role play, because that is a good excuse not to, but you could at the very least talk about it in this thread. If you have questions, you go to this thread, right? I also apologize if I offended anyone. If you're too busy then I guess it's okay...(I've seen Masq lurking around and Sliv came up once, so I sort of understood...until I saw posts in other role plays).

But here's something ridiculous:

The last post made by a person other than me was (not counting this one) 12 posts ago. Now, I'm not too concerned about posts in here so much as the topic being discussed, but still.

From the very beginning there was less than average participation. I worked my ass off on this role play, and this is the thanks I get.

But whatever. I'm tired and irritated. I may just be spouting nonsense. But I do know, for a fact, that I've been at least ten times more excited about this role play than you two (Masq and Sliv) put together. Don't deny it. Don't argue with me. I'm done.

I really don't want to give up on Light, but I'm tired of the extremely low participation. Although, since I know exactly how I'm going to end Light, there's no need for me to continue any longer. So now it's up to you guys. If you want to find out the final scene of Dreamer, I suggest you start respecting my work.

Oh, and please don't assume that I'm writing this all because of one day of low participation. I'm writing it on multiple months of low participation and respect. (Respect here does NOT have the meaning of revere. I'm not that self-centered.)

...I understand now why Durn isn't coming back here.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Well, guess what? I'm replying, of course. What you say isn't understandable. Sorry, I've been playing too much The World Ends with You. Anyway, you didn't exactly leave off at a point where we could jump in and post. I thought you were just aiming to get that scene done, and then you were taking a slight break before jumping on the next scene that would set us up to post again. See what I did there? I thought about what you MIGHT be thinking about. At least I tried to analyze what you might be thinking. Did you ever think that that might be what I was thinking? Of course not. But don't worry about it; it's okay. Not everyone does it, and it's cool. You're cool. No problem. Just sayin'.

Oh, and I think we do a good job of participating. It might not be as consistent as you want it to be, but I'd have to say we keep up at least decently. You can't ask for more, especially seeing what the other role plays are like. Participation isn't perfect in any of them. Sorry. So, at least we're participating. As for respect, I respect it enough to play it. I don't know what else to say without verging on shaky grounds and I don't want to worsen your mood.

Know that all that I have said has been merely the way things I see it and is only valid in my mind. They might be completely over the top to you. That's cool. Everyone sees things differently, and that's all right. I read how you felt and responded with how I felt. Note that I'm not angry either. If it comes across that I'm angry, I apologize for it because I'm far from it. Just tryin' to get a grasp on everything, is all. Thank you.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 pm

That did make my mood worse. Especially those first few sentences. Thanks for that.

It would have been better if you stayed quiet. I need to cool off, I know that much. You should know me by now. I vent it out like this to clear my head, and now I just need to cool down.

Right now my head is a jumbled mess, so just let me be. No one else posts regularly in this thread, so I posted in here expecting not to get a reply.

I'm also the kind of person who make a big deal about something and expects other people to comment about it. A flaw, yes, but it's just who I am. I apologize, but just don't say anything else unless you want to try to lighten my mood.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next