Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later)

Go down

Which of these is the best?

The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) I_vote_lcap0%The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) I_vote_lcap100%The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) I_vote_lcap0%The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) Empty The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later)

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 am

Sliv is stealing my ideas.

But anyway. =3

I need to keep a list of all the characters I'm going to be using.

The Party

Serene Lily: Main Character

Clay Ozen: Main Character

Auza Nanami: Supporting

Hakku Pofi: Supporting

Vincent Dublin: Supporting

Jake Stone: Supporting

The Enemies

Will be announced as the story progresses. Meaning, the party has to actually meet the person in question. =3

The Neutral

Aster Kaname: Supporting

More will be announced as the story progresses.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Unnamed Story~ (It will be named sooner or later) Empty Chapter One

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 pm

"Thief! Get back here!"

"Sorry old geezer! These fish are mine now!"

"You little brat! I'll have your head for this!"

A small boy ducked and weaved through the multiple carts where people were selling their merchandise. The boy was holding a rather large fish in his hands, a huge grin plastered across his face. Behind him chased a seemingly old man, who was waving a wooden cane in the air at the boy. But alas, the old man couldn't keep up with the small youth. The boy turned a corner and dashed down an ally.

As soon as he passed an intersection of narrow passages, a hand shot out and grabbed the cuff of the boy's shirt collar. The boy yelped in surprise as he was lifted off the ground with ease. The boy turned his head around to see a tall woman standing there. She had long purple hair and was covered with leather braces for her elbow and knee joints, as well as a studded vest covering her bosom. She was frowning at the boy, who seemed frightened by her appearance, as well as the bow on her back and the quiver of arrows by her waist.

"Little boy, what do you think you're doing with that fish?" The woman asked, "You do know I was waiting to buy that, correct?"

The boy grimaced, looking away in fear. "Uh..." He could only stutter, frozen stiff due to her overwhelming grasp on his collar. "I-I di-didn't know miss."

"Oh jeez," The woman sighed, beginning to walk back the way the boy came. "I don't mind chasing rabbits, but hunting little thieves is not my hobby, you got that, little boy?"

"Y-yes ma'am." The boy said, looking down at the ground stiffly, realizing the woman was carrying him with only one hand, and she could probably break him in half if she really wanted to. Knowing his position, fear was only natural.

"If I ever see you stealing again, I promise it won't end well for you." The woman warned. The boy swallowed the lump in his throat, not wanting to know what the woman would do to him if she catches him again. He would have to stop risking it and stop stealing.

"W-where are you taking me miss?" The boy dared asked.

"Back to the old man," The woman replied, "And my name is Lily, not 'miss'."

"O-okay..." The boy was still deathly afraid of the woman, Lily, as she had not let go of him just yet. Lily turned the final corner and approached the old man, who had returned to his cart, apparently he had given up. When he saw Lily with the boy in tow, fish and all, his brow furrowed in an angry frown.

"Sir, I brought him back for you," Lily said, dropping the boy. After the boy righted himself, Lily pushed him forward with her knee, "Go and apologize! And give that fish back while you're at it!" She snarled. The boy jumped forward, startled, holding out the fish to the old man, his head down.

"I'm sorry old man! I won't do it again! Promise!" The boy said hastily, stumbling over his own words.

The old man glared at the boy, his brow still furrowed. He snatched the fish out of the boy's hands and slapped it back onto the pile of fish on the cart. "10 gold pieces for a fish, 40 gold pieces for a bundle, 5 for bait!" The old man called out to the various passer-by, completely ignoring the boy now.

Lily tapped the boy on the shoulder, "You're free to go now," She said before walking up in front of the counter. "I would like two bundles, if you will supply." She said, pulling out a small, plump bag, dropping gold on the counter in front of her. The old man scooped up the money and began preparing the bundles of fish. The boy still stood there, looking up at Lily in wonder. Had she really been trying to buy fish when he stole a fish from the cart? If so, then how did she get in front of him without him noticing? There was only two ways into the ally he had gone into, and she would have needed to be on the other side in order for her to catch him.

Lily seemed to notice the boy still standing there, and, somehow sensing his thoughts, she pointed up to the building, "I climbed." Was all she said. The boy turned towards the building and noticed it had multiple placed where Lily could have scaled it's length. But it was still incredible, she climbed the building and dropped down to the ground in time for her to catch him at a full sprint. There was some power in the woman, that's for sure.

The boy turned back around to Lily, only to become face-to-face with a large fish. Lily was holding the two bundles of fish up with her right arm, and holding out one of the fish with her left. The boy blinked at the fish before looking up at Lily. "Go on," she said, "This is what you wanted, right? Take it and don't steal any more."

~

"Ahhh, I'm so tired," Lily announced, entering the small circle of people, surrounding a fire. They all looked up at Lily, some of them welcoming her back. Lily dropped the two baskets of fish onto the ground and sighed again, "I got the fish, is everything ready?" She asked.

"The fire needs a little more time," said another woman, who was the farthest from the flames, seated on a rock, her legs overlapping each other. She wore various jewelry, most of which were black pearls. A circlet sat on her head, a strange marking embedded into the gold. She wore a long black dress with various white decorations. Her long black hair fell down below the center of her vertebra, swaying in the calm, night winds.

"Auza, aren't you cold sitting way over there?" Lily asked, smiling slightly at the strange woman.

"I am comfortable." She replied.

"Don't bother Lily," said one of the men, "Auza's always been like that." The man smirked, holding back a small laugh. The man had longer hair than Lily, a deep blueish color. He wore a tan overcoat that was covered in bristly fur. It was the type of coat that needed to be handled with much care, Hakku made sure no one touched it besides himself. The rest of his body was covered in all sorts of odd objects and tools, the things he used to set his traps. Hakku was a trap master, and quite a fickle one at that.

Auza's eyes lazily travelled over in Hakku's direction, "Is there something you wish to say to me?"

"Ah! Calm down, Auza, please," Lily said hastily, "I don't want you guys to fight now. We're supposed to be comrades, remember?"

"Lily's right," yet another man interrupted, "Calm down you two." The man looked up at his two comrades, Hakku in particular. The man wore a tan leather vest and pants, his spiky blond hair stiff and unmoving. A sword, encased in it's sheath, leaned against the same tree he leaned against. The man's eyes seemed to bored holes into Hakku's skull, who was simply smirking back at him.

"I'm just having a little fun," Hakku explained, "Come on, you know you've had fun before, right Clay?" When Clay didn't respond, Hakku looked over to his comrade, who had not spoken yet, and said, "What about you Vincent? You like to have fun?"

"You're kind of fun is not what most people would call enlightening." Vincent replied. A large lance lay beside the boy, the tip facing away from the group of his comrades. Vincent had spiky hair, just like Clay, only it was blue instead of blond. He wore a strange outfit, one that allowed for maximum mobility while fighting.

"If you would all stop fighting, you would realize that someone else is here," said the last one, being the final comrade to speak up. The blue-haired mage pointed back the way Lily had come in. A boy was standing not too far away, looking at the group in curiosity and slight fear. Lily frowned, it was the same kid that had stolen that fish from the old man.

"You again? What is it?" Lily asked.

"You know this boy, Lily?" Clay asked, furrowing his brow slightly.

"I caught him stealing a fish from the market. He must have followed me back here." Lily answered.

The boy looked up a Lily, then back down to his feet. "I-uh...I w-wanted..." The boy trailed off, unable to finish his own sentence.

"Spit it out boy!" Hakku snapped, obviously irritated by the presence of the small child.

"Hakku! Shut your mouth!" Lily snapped back, glaring at the man. She knelt down on the grass so that she was eye level with the boy. The boy lifted his head back up, still mumbling.

"I wanted to thank you for the fish..." He managed to say.

"Don't worry about it, you were hungry. That's why you stole, right?" Lily said, placing her hand on his cheek, "Next time, you should ask, not steal. And if you still can't get something to eat, then you'll just have to learn how to hunt, right?"

"I don't have anything to hunt with." The boy said, still looking at Lily as if she was insane. Lily rached down and pulled out a sheathed knife. She grabbed the boy's hand and slapped the knife on it.

"Then you can have this. Oh, don't worry, that's my old knife, I have another one. But whenever you can't get food from begging, go out and hunt." Lily said, then turned the boy around and gave him a little push. "Now go, there are things I must discuss with my comrades. You would be better off not listening to us." And with that, the boy thanked Lily again and ran off.

Lily turned back to the group, and nodded, "Shall we begin?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down