Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Question and Answers can be found in the first post.

Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread

Post by Kurio Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Windy was thinking the same thing...even the first battle in Corruption took like three pages to finish...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles of Frae Discussion Thread

Post by Silver Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm

@ Windy: Make both of Izuna's Skills ((Level + 12) x 1.5) Mp Kuori, can't have her killing off all the enemies for 3/4 of the Rp. Now of course that means she can't use those skills more than once, but I really can't have Izuna killing most of the bosses so quickly.

@ Zeri: Originally I planned for Antoinette to fight, but then I realized just how horribly she would epic fail. So yes, short battle.

@ Windy 2: I noticed, I think I have a habit of making the first battle a little too easy, or throw something in that changes things. Renaissance will put an end to that.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 pm

The Corruption was supposed to be one of the hardest role plays in the series. Can you imagine playing it on a Hard or Unknown mode? XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm

That's the difference between Masq and myself then. The hardest so far is supposed to be The Terror, but we haven't gotten into all the messy plot stuff yet, right now we're just training.

Though, when they come out, The Complication/The Trap are supposed to be the hardest ones.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

The hardest of Windy's rps is probably ASSIMILATE, because later all of the boss fights will have special mechanics that you all have to pick up pretty quickly when the battle starts or risk a wipe...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 pm

My hardest roleplay would be TOAD: Light.

You should see the boss for the Graveyard City episode. =3

Speaking of Light, I did not forget about it. I'll update when I get the chance to think again. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Rising Updated!

Not an amazing Labyrinth but with the walls moving around, I'm sure we'll have a tough time. If we get through it without getting caught and fighting (Ie not stepping within their movement range) we get a x2 to our Exp for not fighting(Doesn't make sense yes, but that's how I do things.)

Which we really want that Exp boost, not only for the long run, but also because of the boss which comes after this battle.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

For Ziggy's approval-

Frost Scythe- Forms a scythe from her sickle (?? MP, last three turns, range: adjacent cell, basic attack chance of freeze)
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Wouldn't that be self? But anyway, 8 Mp either way.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:42 pm

I hope you'll all be happy when it's Kelly's turn to perform.

I'm making the post now, actually. I'm not going to say anything about it now though.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, that smile on Oliver's face? It's gonna pull a vanishing act after the performance. He doesn't like performing for idiots who think that the simplest tricks are amazing. Other than that, he's pretty cool to have around 'cause his personality is more casual/get along with everyone.

And Kelly better blow it out of the water!! XD (Of course she will. When Zeri gets excited like this it only means good things to those who are waiting to see. :3)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 pm

D'aw, Masq, you're such a mocker. xD

Kelly is pretty laid-back compared to most of my characters. Lily's always uptight about something, Auza's irritated most of the time, and Selena is a time bomb.

I'm pretty sure anyone could get along with Kelly, especially if they like music in any way, shape, or form. She'll also prove her worth in battle by picking up the tempo with her awesome Up-Beats and make enemies cry once she gets Angel Beats. Not to mention her ability to attack the enemy party.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Well, my method is this Masq. I have three random people from my school read the post, if they(2/3 of the people) like it, then the audience cheers, and we get a little help in the first battle. Not like the other Rps, but a small bonus for doing well.

Oh but Masq got a perfect score, everyone was like: I can totally see that person doing the moves.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 pm

If they liked Masq's post, then they're probably going to fall head-over-heels for Kelly's performance. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Well, Zaneko did an interesting performance. If Zeri does amazing, then I'll tell you what reward we get, besides money.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Zeri posted. xD

I've been done for a little while, but I'm sure there could be a few things I could do to make it better. But I really don't feel like doing that right now. I have to showcase that song sometime later this week at my college. I'll have my roommate sing it with me. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:41 pm

I only had my brother and my mother to ask about this, so, one less person than normal. But whatever. My brother liked the song in general, my mom said she could hear the chords that would go well with it. So yes, 2/2 which translates to 3/3, so perfect score. I'm not surprised, you seemed excited. But now there is more to be excited about.

Every time the crowd booed, we would have one enemy added onto the first battle. But since everyone got a cheer, we have 4 enemies and 2 reinforcements to deal with. But not to worry, we have Andrew to help us. I'll post and then get to work on the enemy profiles.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 pm

I actually sang that aloud to my roommate, a capello style, and she was crying by the end of it. I was too, actually. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Andrew will actually be dealing with something else for the first battle, once we reach the third turn. Mostly because the enemies would probably be one shotted if he used something like "Bring down the House"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, depending on when you get done, I might not be able to post until tomorrow. I'm going to bed soon, 'cause there's someone I want to meet tomorrow morning. We're going to have breakfast together at 8, and it would be rude of me to not show up. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Go ahead and get to bed, I'll be updating tomorrow.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

I will be updating tomorrow as it seems that there is Homework that I missed.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

School just started and you're already missing homeworks?

...Wait, when does your school start anyway? Mine started yesterday. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm

I didn't miss homework Zeri. I didn't think we had it, being that we had our first partial today.

I'm a month and a week into school.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh wow. You guys start really early. Do you get out early too?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next