Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Valincar was almost as dramatic as I was whilst fighting Lord Woo Fak Fak from Banjo Tooie. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 20 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Banjo Tooie, I haven't heard that name in like forever. XD I've never played that game but my neighbor had so much fun with it.

What an entertaining Colosseum battle. We need another one like it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:21 pm

We can have a team battle. =3

Lily and Lyra v.s. Valincar and Rosetta.

I doubt Lily and Lyra will win, buuuut....

=3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Actually, I was just about to suggest a battle between Lyra and Lily. XDDDD

But your suggestion will be one interesting battle. Someone's going to die by the second turn though. XDDDDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Rosetta won't be able to reach Lily for awhile, depending on how the stage is set.

Lyra will go bad-shit insane on Valincar. XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:30 pm

I don't think it'll happen for a while though. Just that one Colosseum battle was enough to fry my brain for a while.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm

xD

Then maybe a battle between Lily and Lyra wouldn't be so bad?

Catfight!! xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm

It'll be amusing to say the least.

Long range against long range. If Lyra doesn't kill Lily before her second turn, we'll know who the winner will most likely be.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm

If Lily goes first I can almost guarantee her victory. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

But those three spells in a row thing will slaughter her if the field is small.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

True that...

It could go either way.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah, Lyra and Lily are pretty even when it comes to their skills and stuff. And they're both pretty cool so I wouldn't know who to vote for. XDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Lily becomes twice as awesome after her secret request. =3

No lie~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Now I want to see that.

Which reminds me, is Cerani still moving? Or is she already in the process of moving?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 pm

To put it in a nutshell, her personality changes dramatically and she comes out with a satisfied feeling. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm

I thought Cerani had already moved, but she was having some problems with family and stuff. I haven't heard from her in a while. Corruption will be updated tomorrow because poor Annon was doomed anyway. As for the others she's in, I'd like to wait a little longer for those. So I shall. =p
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm

From her last post in the Leaving Thread, it sounded like she was having quite a bit of fun with her family. Then again, I think I remember her saying soemthing else but I can't remember what it was. . . .

Poor Annon. Well, at least he'll level despite being unconscious. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm

That's what's so funny about level 1's. Knock them out in a battle with a level 14 enemy, and they'll still level up 3-6 times. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

He's going to be godly by the end of this.

Anyway, time for another attempt at staying up until twelve. Woot!
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Staying up until 12 is easy. =3

I do it every night~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm

XD But I still live with my parents and they won't allow me to stay up past eleven on weekends.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

That's brutal...

Really, I can stay up for as long as I want.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Lucky~~~~ If I could, I would stick with you guys and spam posts because I write better when I'm tired.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Corruption has been updated at last. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Valincar is down, but as long as you guys live for 3 turns, he'll be back semi-good as new. So make him the lowest of your priorities. I suggest removing some status effects. Corael will only use Abnormal Breath if none of his other attacks can hit a target, but more than one person will get caught in Abnormal Breat OR if a bunch of people surround him. He'll also have a 50% chance of using Pandora's Box from this point onwards, so just be aware of that.

As far as the golem though, Lyra's taking out huge chunks of its HP with her spells, so that's good. See why I need to give the enemies so much HP? Wouldn't be nearly as challenging if the golem only had like 288 HP and the zombie only had like 100.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Masq.

Holy fuck shit.

XDDDDDDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next