Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Silver Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 pm

:p

Clara will stop the energy cannon from happening each and every time, so no need to worry about that. The joys of hitting all of the enemies ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 38 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm

I already realized that so I'm just going to have it directly attack everyone. It's also going to be annoying to kill when we get it by itself and start focusing on it. You'll see what I mean when we get to it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Well then, Clara's going to be in a bit of pain, I suppose. Unless that R-Ability has a limited range.

On second thought, we only have mana fragments and that means only one Wire Constriction and that's on the next turn. =/ And we only have three. I get conflicted about using items that are less than 5 in number.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm

@Masq: I edited Lily's actions. You're free to update now~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Honestly, I'm going to have the Gauntlets go up and physically assault her and then they'll just use Stomping Party. That's what you get when you upset Mr. Torso. = /

And I was already working on the update, Zeri. I told ya I would keep an eye out for the edit. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 pm

You mean legs, Masq. XD

But, whatever. I'm going to go with using one this turn and then attacking and then another next turn and then Wire Constriction. Not much of a difference but I think Tenkai would rather do damage.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

No, I meant torso. The torso is the one trying to fire off its super attack, but keeps getting interrupted. So, it's only natural that it would order its limbs to take out whatever is bugging it so it can deal more damage.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:33 pm

No, I meant the attacking ones. You said Gauntlets. XD

But yeah. Mr. Torso isn't too happy at being interrupted. I don't think anyone would be pleased at being interrupted.

Ugh, attacking the armor is going to be a bitch with being sent back three cells every single time. Does it have a range?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Not a definite one. It's pretty much just whoever is in kind of a close proximity to it. I'd say about 3-4 cells. Enough to make magic user's or long range attackers miss if they're not close enough.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Ho crap, Burn worked. =O

Rosetta will just keep attacking the dragon zombie then.

And yay, an X-Potion. =D
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Lily needs something to do.

Any suggestions?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 pm

That is a very good question. I have nothing. ^ ^;

I thought it was funny that Lyra died on the same turn Valincar was revived. It was like we traded her out for him...which kinda sucks. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 pm

I think we should kill off the zombie so we can focus on the golem so. =X

I was upset when Lyra died. Rosetta just used a Crystal on her too. ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Does Rosetta have enough MP for another Blazing Roar?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Yep. It takes 12 and she has 13.

EDIT: It's weak against it, isn't it?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Use it. Anyone else with a Fire elemental ATK-based move that they have enough MP to execute?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Lily, if she uses a mana fragment.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:25 pm

She's still got Haste right? Do it.

If you haven't guessed, both of these things are weak against Fire. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:26 pm

I realized that after a few seconds. XD

Time to Blazing Roar its ass~~
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah, I was hoping nobody would use fire on the zombie. The whole nullification to light element was supposed to get your hopes down. But yeah. It is undead. It is weak against fire.

As for the golem...

...pokemon.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:31 pm

I had a feeling it would be but I mostly used it because it did the most damage. XD

And not the Guard Armor? How could you Masq? XD

Anyone, Rosetta can finish off the dragon with a Blazing Roar so everyone else can go attack the golem.

Hey, it should have done 144 plus that damage from the other attacks. =/ Unless I'm doing this calculation crap wrong. I was never any good at math.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Giant metal thing weak to fire?

Aye!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

One of her hits missed.

The golem is also weak to Lightning and Water, and resists Wind, Ice, and Earth.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

BUT IN POKEMON, GROUND IS SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST STEEL.

UGH.

YOU SUCK.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

There is no 'Ground' in Alidaire. I said EARTH element!! 'Ground' element doesn't exist in Alidaire. >=I [/stealXeno'sangryemoticon]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next