Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (J-E-N-O-V-A)

+4
Durn
Zerifachias
Masquerade
Cerani
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (J-E-N-O-V-A) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (J-E-N-O-V-A)

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 am

Shweetness.

I can't wait to blow away Sliv and Xeno's minds with my character's awesome magic and badassitude.

=3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (J-E-N-O-V-A) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (J-E-N-O-V-A)

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Note that some of those MP costs are going to be more painful while others are actually reduced. I'm redoing them to my standards.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 pm

I know that. >>

We have different standards~

Everyone does.

I don't like Durn's, but that's just my opinion. =3 (I<3U DURN!)

I expect the first profile I sent you to have much more painful MP costs than the second though.

Just something that I was thinking.

By the by, for the stats, you are giving us the lvl 1 stats and giving us a certain number of stat points, right?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 pm

That's right.

Equip bonuses are pretty much the same. +6/+3 for a focused stat. +4/+4 for a balanced stat. I'll determine what is focused and what is balanced. Both have advantages and disadvantages obviously.

Accessories may null/resist/absorb one element OR give immunity to one negative status effect. Anything else must be approved by me. Also note that you are sending lv 15 characters and they cannot equip two accessories. Accessories will provide no stat boosts, so you better make their effects count.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Then I may need to change mine. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 pm

If you do, then just fix what you need to fix and resend them when you're ready.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Masquerade wrote:Note that some of those MP costs are going to be more painful while others are actually reduced. I'm redoing them to my standards.

Exactly why I sent mine blank :p

I didn't like my duo much at first, but I think it'll be a good combo.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 pm

So we'll be making our own weapons/armors/accessories?

Since I'm lazy, I'll probably steal some off of Castle Age. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Yeah. They can be whatever, but they'll still have the same crappy bonuses.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Awesome. -two thumbs up- I'll send it in another 30 minutes or so, I'm not satisfied with one of my characters skill list. =/
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Okay. I've got all the profiles, but I'm a bit busy at the moment; I'll get them back to you as soon as possible, probably sometime before I go up to my apartment for the night.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Scratch the above statement. I'm not sure if Zeri was going to resend her profiles or not and I'm not going to the do the ones I have for nothing. Oh well. It can wait 'til tomorrow.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 pm

I resent you mine with the new stats so you have a record.

=DDDDDD

Wait, that sounds like I hate you.

DDDDD=
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Nah, I'm not going to resend.

I figure they're good to go, and if I absolutely MUST edit, I'll just let you know.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm still waiting 'til tomorrow. It's like 11:30 and I still haven't had anything to eat. T_T I must call it a night.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Since I've received confirmation that everyone is ready, it is now time for the posting of profiles. Profiles are hereby LOCKED meaning that no more edits can be made. REMEMBER: I have all of your profiles, so don't try anything funny. Might as well post them first chance you get because there's nothing you can do now. Hope you feel comfortable with your choices.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Do you want us to post them right in the Colosseum thread?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

No, post them here.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Boo, I would rather leave them wondering as to what skills my characters have. After, it's like that for us when we have Colosseum battles.

Then again, they can just look in the library. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Sorry, you have to share. It's not like it means anything; you can't edit your profiles now anyway.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

I suppose I'll share first. Just got back from a nap, so I'm a little shaken up right now (cold).

Name: Gray Fullbuster
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Level: 15

Profession: Static Ice Mage - A natural-born master of ice magic, he uses his "static" form of ice to create all manner of objects, even large shields and weapons. He can also use his ice to freeze anything he touches at will. Some of his ice is even immune to fire. (+1 Basic Attacks)(Half Ice; Resist Water; Vulnerable Fire)(Immune Freeze)

Weapon: Static Ice - Gray's ability to use magic is his weapon. He can create ice weapons out of nothing if he wishes. (Ice-Elemental)
Armor: Boxer Shorts - Only true ice-warriors fight in nothing but their underwear! That, and Gray has a nasty habit of stripping...
Accessory: Fairy Tail Mark - A mark that has been placed on the left side of Gray's chest. It's a tattoo symbolizing that Gray belongs to the guild known as "Fairy Tail." (Immune Berserk)

A-Ability: Ice Make

+ Freeze - Gray uses his vast ice magic to freeze an enemy where they stand. This attack is much more effective if Gray is in an adjacent cell, mainly because he grabs their head and freezes that to render them incapable of fighting. 75% Freeze from 2-6 cells, 99% Freeze from Adjacent cell. 28 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Lance - Gray uses both of his hands to mold several lances out of ice and fire them at an enemy, piercing them. 140% Int Ice DMG. 6 hits. 7 cell range. 36 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Shield - Gray creates an enormous, flower-shaped shield out of the hardest ice he can muster. This shield gives Gray an immunity to physical-based attacks, whether it be fire or not. Bestows Physical Immunity on Gray for 3 turns. 26 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Hammer - Gray slams his left fist onto his right palm, and at the same time, a huge mass of ice falls upon his opponent, crushing them to death. 160% Int Ice DMG. 7 cell range. 14 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Prison - Gray creates an enormous cage over his enemy's body, trapping them in it's icy domain. Traps Enemy in an Ice Cage. Can only be broken through fire magic or critical hits. 16 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Bow - Gray creates an elegant bow completely out of ice. He then uses ice arrows to shoot at his enemies. These ice arrows are extremely powerful, and are known to have turned an entire mansion into nothing but frozen rubble. 390% Int Ice DMG. Single enemy. Foes in surrounding cells to the target also receive 230% Int Ice DMG. 81 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Rampart - Gray creates an enormous wall of ice to prevent attacks from reaching his allies. This move is extremely useful for creating one-on-one scenarios or for protecting an ally, however it uses up a lot of magic power. Separates the battlefield into two parts with a massive, unbreakable wall of ice. Any row/column. 144 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Dummy - Gray substitutes his real body for an ice dummy and controls it's movements from a concealed area. Until his dummy takes at least 20 DMG, Gray cannot be harmed (excluding hit-all moves). 14 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Geyser - Freezing the ground in front of him, Gray creates a tower of ice spikes that impales his opponents. 170% Int Ice DMG. Hits all enemies. 21 MP.

+ Ice-Make: Cannon - Creating a large hand held cannon, Gray fires a cannonball made of ice to create massive damage to his opponent. 270% Int Ice DMG. Hits a single enemy. 38 MP.

R-Ability: Ice-Make: Fishnet - When attacked by magical means, Gray fires a wave of ice magic at his enemy, attempting to freeze them. 50% Chance of Freeze to any magical attacker.

S-Ability: Frigid Temperature - Being near Gray isn't that dangerous, unless you're an enemy. Any enemy that gets into an adjacent cell with Gray is immediately subject to Gray's cold aura. May Freeze enemies.

D-Ability: Ice Blade: Seven Slice Dance - Gray rapidly slashes his enemy seven times with a sword made completely out of ice. It is able to break through armor, critically injure an enemy, and even cause the enemy to freeze. 200% Piercing Int Ice DMG. 3 cell range. May cause Freeze.

Stats:
HP: 70
MP: 100
Atk: 1 (+3 from Static Ice)
Def: 8 (+4 from Boxer Shorts)
Int: 12 (+6 from Static Ice)
Spr: 8 (+4 from Boxer Shorts)
Move: 2 cells (+0 from Static Ice Mage Profession)

Name: Death the Kid
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: God of Death - The heir to the throne of death, Kid. As a God of Death, his body is immune to poison, and he can use such weapons known as Death Scythes. (Immunity)(+1 Basic Attack)

Weapon: Thompson Pistols - The Thompson Sisters make an excellent pair of perfectly symmetrical pistols. (2 hits)
Armor: Death's Robe - A garb that Kid's father wears all the time. It has the ability to absorb enemy attacks. (Evade +15%)
Accessory: Sanzu Lines - Three half-circle lines that, when connected, awaken Kid's true power as a God of Death. (Immune Fire)

A-Ability: Soul Resonance

+ Close-Up - Kid dashes forward at lightning speed, shoving one of his pistols into the enemy's gut, then firing a fragment of his own soul at them. 120% Int DMG. Rushes up to an Adjacent cell of the target. 14 MP.

+ Soul Charge - Kid prepares for his next attack, summoning all of his Soul Energy into one shot. Increases power of next move by 200%. 19 MP.

+ Eight - Kid uses his dual pistols to fire exactly eight shots at the opposition, as that is the only number which he will a combo to be. 100% Int DMG. 8 randomized hits. Enemy party. 28 MP

+ Death Arms - Kid fires forth black arms, similar to his father's, in order to attack his enemies at a distance without leaving a defensive position. 100% Int DMG. Single enemy. Increases Kid's Def and Spr by 20% for that turn only. 16 MP.

+ Tornado Flip - Kid jumps into the air with grace and a perfectly symmetrical form and spins around in one spot, firing off rounds from his twin pistols at the enemies. 100% Int DMG each hit. 12 randomized hits. Targets enemy party. 36 MP.

+ Death Cannon - Kid's pistols grow to enormous size to create dual cannons that, with a single shot, shoot out an enormous blast of Kid's Soul energy. 200% Int DMG. Enemy Party. 24 MP.

A-Ability: Death God Martial Arts

+ Stance of Sin - This fighting style is Kid's normal style but without using Liz and Patti and therefore focuses on chops, kicks, and hammer blows. All of which are symmetrical. Increases Kid's Int by 100% for 3 turns. 57 MP.

+ Stance of Punishment - This fighting style is more defensive than the Stance of Sin, allowing Kid to use his father's skull shields to block attacks, which he calls Death Arm Blocking. Increases Kid's Def and Spr by 100% for 3 turns. 102 MP.

R-Ability: Continuous Learning - Kid learns his enemies the longer the battle goes on, and unlike them, he never tires. For every turn Kid is participating in battle, increase his evasion by 5%.

S-Ability: Invisible Death - Kid, being a death god, has the ability to sneak up on his enemies and deal incredibly powerful attacks before they see him. He can also use his techniques to evade attack. Passively boost Kid's Evasion by 35%.

Final Judgment: Ultimate Death Cannon 100% Piercing Int DMG to all enemies.

Stats:
HP: 70
MP: 95
Atk: 3 (+3 from Thompson Pistols)
Def: 8 (+3 from Death's Robe)
Int: 12 (+6 from Thompson Pistols)
Spr: 7 (+6 from Death's Robe)
Move: 2 cells (+1 from God of Death Profession)

Gray can't use Rampart and Kid can't use Stance of Punishment because of MP costs, but I doubt I was going to use them anyway.

But yeah, there are my characters.

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Problem: Gray somehow managed to gain 2 extra Stat Points somehow. You used 47, not 45. That's the only one though. Fix it and you're set.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm pretty sure I did the math right...

Nope, I did mess up. I'll edit immediately.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 pm

It's okay. I just find it hilarious that none of you three managed to get both of your characters right in terms of Stat Point distribution. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah, my math is fucking horrible. And, holy fuck shit, Kid needs to be killed off before he becomes untouchable, literally.

Name: Serenity
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Next Level:

Profession: Cleric - With a loving heart and a warm smile, clerics soothe and ease the pains of the people. They do their very best to support those around them and give their help to anyone in need. [Resist Light] [Vulnerable Darkness] [Heal +10%]

Weapon: Cross Staff - A elegant staff with a cross placed atop it.
Armor: Saintly Robes - Elegant robes spelled in a protective aura that drives off evil.
Accessory: Holy Symbol - A carving of the sun, it emits a warm glow that brightens at any sign of darkness. [Null Dark]

A-Ability: Road Paved in Good Intentions

+Holy Strike: Launches an orb of bright light at the enemy that bursts upon contact, blinding the target. 130% Light INT DMG. Chance of Blind. Range: 3 Cells. 8 MP.

+Soothing Light: White sparkles whirl around the target, soothing and closing their wounds. Heals for 110% Light INT. Range: 4 Cells. 10 MP.

+Warm Glow: Emits a glowing mist from her hand and directs the mist into her target, filling them with warmth. Eliminates one negative status effect. Range: 4 Cells. 8 MP.

+Pray: A weak spell which reaches far, healing the caster and their allies. 70% Light INT Healing. Range: All Allies. 16 MP.

+Mana Transfer: Links her mana with her target's and carefully sends her mana into her target's reserves. Range: 5 Cells. X MP.

+Shattering Glare: Shoots a blast of blazing light at the target, shattering whatever protection they were given. Casts Dispel. Range: 4 Cells. 12 MP.

A-Ability: What Lights the Path

+Gift: An item appears in Serenity's hands, a present from an unknown source. Gains a random recovery item. Range: Self. 24 MP.

+To Ease the Suffering: Soothes away the pains of life and allows the target to continue anew. Light Element. Heals for 100% INT. Heals 10% more for every cell closer to Serenity the target is from maximum range. Range: 6 Cells. 22 MP.

+Shining Ray: A pillar of light slams down on the target and continues to do so every so often. 110% Light INT DMG. Range: 3 Cells. Attack persist for three turns. 16 MP.

+Pillars of Light: Several beams of light fall from the sky, slamming down on the targets with extreme force. Light Element. 140% INT DMG. 7 Randomized hits. Range: All Enemies. 42 MP.

+Barrier: Creates a protective shield around the target. Casts Protect. Casts Shell. Range: 4 Cells. 16 MP.

+Salvation: Pillars of light shoot down from the heavens directly on Serenity and her allies. Casts Regen and MP Regen. Range: All Allies. 36 MP.

+Revival: Revitalizes the target, bringing them back to consciousness and into the world of the living. Revives for 180% Light INT in both health and mana. Range: 4 Cells. 66 MP.

R-Ability: Saving Grace - When Serenity is attacked, there is a 50% chance the damage will be halved.

S-Ability: Prayer [In Use] - Serenity sends a request to the heavens to bestow upon her power. Fully recovers all her mana and increases her holy damage by 20% for 3 turns.

Scared Light - All Light based attacks bypasses the target's Light immunity and absorb ability.

D-Ability: Heaven's Light [Holy] - A ball of white light appears in Serenity's hands. She slowly lifts it up to the sky and in an instant, the light shatters, scattering all over the field. Snow-like particles begin falling from the sky, drifting slowly to the ground. All enemies touched by it are burned. 100% Piercing Holy INT DMG. Range: All Enemies.

Stats:

HP: 45
MP: 80
ATK: 1 (+3 from Cross Staff)
DEF: 10 (+3 from Saintly Robes)
INT: 15 (+6 from Cross Staff)
SPR: 12 (+6 from Saintly Robes)
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Cleric profession)

---

Name: Myuu Rindel
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Next Level:

Profession: Guardian Angel - Protectors of the weak and ones in need, they keep their charge safe from harm and will even use themselves as shields if it means their charge will come to no harm. When weakened, their auras instinctively protect them, if only to keep on fighting for the sake of those they are protecting. [Resist Dark] [Flying] [SOS Protect]

Weapon: Meat Cleaver - A heavy blade with an extremely sharp edge.
Armor: Moonfall Robes - A robe spun from a special thread that has drunk in the magic of the full moon.
Accessory: Holy Bangle - A bright gold bangle that is wrapped around the wrist. Holy power dwells within, strengthening the wearer upon the use of the light element. [Light damage increases by 20%]

A-Ability: Trainee Skills

+Swift Strike: A fast hit that surprises the enemy, it is quickly followed by a stab and is over before the enemy realizes it. 2 hits. 100% ATK DMG with high chance of critical for second hit. Range: Adjacent. 8 MP.

+Combo Strikes: A smooth flowing series of hits is dealt, seeming to have no end. 100% ATK DMG. 5 hits. Range: Adjacent. 12 MP.

+Light Blade: Covers his weapon in light, making it feel like it weighs nothing as it strikes with blinding flashes. Doubles basic attack. Basic Attack Element becomes Holy. Chance of Blind. Range: Self. 24 MP.

+Angel Feathers: Myuu's wings suddenly grow and he flaps them hard, sending a barrage of sharpened feathers imbued with power at the enemy. 90% Light ATK DMG. 7 hits. Range: 5 Cells. 15 MP.

+Flash: Myuu gathers light in front of him before launching it at the enemy. 130% INT DMG to main target. Adjacent cells are also effected, taking 50% INT DMG. Chance of Blind. Range: 4 Cells. 18 MP.

+Light Aid: A healing light formed from Myuu's own powers wraps around his target, healing them of their wounds. Heals 150% INT. Range: 3 Cells. 14 MP.

+Flight: Myuu sends energy into his wings, making them grow and capable of flight. Gains Flying status. Range: Self. 8 MP.

A-Ability: Angelic Protection

+Sun Slash: Blade becomes blazing hot before the user begins to deal a fury of blows, ending with a slamming slash. 120% ATK DMG for 5 hits, 150% ATK DMG for last hit. Fire Element. Range: Adjacent. 36 MP.

+Sunflare: Forms of burning orb of light before throwing it into the air. It flashes brightly and instantly, there is a burning sensation to all those nearby. Fire Element. 140% INT DMG. 70% INT DMG to adjacent cells. Chance of Blind. Range: 4 Cells. 24 MP.

+Duty Bound: As the guardian angel of the target, Myuu will protect them with his life. Casts Cover. Range: One Ally. 8 MP.

+Angel's Blessing: Bestows upon the target an angel's blessing. Increases ATK and INT by 20%. Range: 3 Cells. 12 MP.

+Holy Shield: Forms a shield of light to protect against various attacks. Increases DEF and SPR by 20%. Gains Resist Light and Dark. Range: 3 Cells. 32 MP.

+Rescue: Using his large wings, Myuu quickly flies over to his ally and picks them up before moving both of them to a spot further away from danger. [Cells Moved + 4] MP.

R-Ability: Claustrophobia - Terrified by the sudden invasion of his space by a stranger, Myuu lets out a burst of power on impulse. Activates when an enemy tries to step on an adjacent cell to Myuu. Deals 100% INT DMG and knocks enemy back two cells.

Hyper Regeneration [In Use] - As a higher being, Myuu receives the benefits of having quick regenerative abilities. When damaged, recovers 50% HP of damage done.

S-Ability: Restorative Aura [Passive] - Myuu has the special ability to regain his powers bit by bit as time passes. Regenerates 10% of Max MP each turn.

D-Ability: Inner Calm [Holy] 200% Piercing ATK DMG - Myuu falls into a trance, escaping into the inner reaches of his soul. Mumbling a phrase under his breath, he closes his eyes and spreads out his wings. At the last word, he snaps open his eyes and suddenly lunges at the enemy. He then deals a single strike, blade surrounded by a holy energy. If too far, the light will fly off the blade in a cutting wind and slice straight through his target. Range: 5 Cells.

Stats:

HP: 50
MP: 50
ATK: 12 (+6 from Meat Cleaver)
DEF: 11 (+3 from Moonfall Robes)
INT: 10 (+3 from Meat Cleaver)
SPR: 10 (+6 from Moonfall Robes)
MOVE: 2 cells (+2 from Guardian Angel profession)
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next