Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!)

Go down

Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!) Empty Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!)

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks Masquerade for this sub forum ~ <3

I decided to do this for fun, since fun fanfics are fun. Soooo yeah, one thing lead to another, I'm too lazy to type to explain. Please, leave comments / opinions as you wish. ;o

A little question: I forgot the Poison Leader...was it Koga or Jasmine?

Imagine a pokemon Version you never seen before: Full of the epicness of Failure and Random Success. In this Version you'll see:

~ More Adventures in all regions!
~ The New Team Rocket!
~ The Crazy side to Gym Leaders!

Enjoy this version as Izuna Koisaki begins her adventure in this epic random tale full of Pokemon, and the desire to stuff a whole chocolate cake in her mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Izuna Koisaki

The wind blew past Pallet Town towards Route One, all the way to the entrance towards Veridian City. The sun rose calmly from the east as the people in Pallet Town began their usual routines; always looking for at least one thing. The people who owned fruit shops looking for that one exotic fruit to brag to the People who were from the tropics, the people who owned the bakery looking for that one food that is so disgusting that it will drive away all their customers, and the town idiot looking for an excuse to drink his wisky over and over for the rest of the century, and to make cars crash when he sleeps on the road. At one particular house in Pallet Town, almost near to Professor Oak's Lab, lived one Izuna Koisaki. Of course Like the other people in Pallet Town, Izuna wanted something too: a chance to sleep for a full day.

Izuna's room was pitch black, she covered the windows with a black sheet she taped on, and she locked her doors in every humanly, AND chemically way she thought it was possible to both humans AND aliens. She always thought that the light burns her whenever she tried to sleep. "Izuna?" Izuna's mother knocked on her door said, while Izuna was asleep. "Um, if your alive, throw something at the door!" Izuna threw her alarm clock at the door, grunting as the clock broke at the impact. "GO AWAY!" She yelled. "WAKE ME UP WHEN PERSIANS START TO TALK!" Izuna then realized that she could not sleep anymore, not when her mother was crawling around, testing if she was alive. So Izuna then rolled out of bed, went to the bathroom and put on her usual blue undershirt, blue skirt, and pink sweater, opened. She then walked to the kitchen, still half-tired. "Glad to see someone's alive," Izuna's mother teased as Izuna sat down. "Haha, my trick to wake her up works every time," She whispered to herself.

Izuna began to worry; she didn't know whether it was noon or noon in the morning, so she didn't know whether to to have breakfast or lunch. After realizing that there was no way that the sun will be up when its midnight, she decided to have lunch. "Sooo," Izuna's mother begin to ask, "What's the plan today?" "I dunno," Izuna replied as she started making a sandwich. "Pretend I give a damn about what Arceus's witnesses says? Orrr sleep? Hey!That's a good idea; I'll go sleep---" "Nice try," Izuna's mother snapped. "I want you to go outside and actually breathe FRESH air today." Izuna quickly ate her sandwich. "Okay, okay..." She complained with her mouth full. Izuna headed out the front door, her head tilted down, like she was defeated. 'Works, every time..." Izuna's mother whispered again, getting back to what she was doing.

Izuna went outside, squinting her eyes since she was inside under the dark covers for so long, and exposing her self to the bright light. She regained her vision, only to see Prof. Oak's lab. Izuna then decided to go inside the lab, and bother Oak, since it became her favourite past time to do, ever since she made that game: "What kind of tree is Prof. Oak?" And started to ask him a series of annoying, embarrassing questions, like "Dude where's your date?" etc, etc. Meanwhile at the lab, Prof. Oak was studying a certain pokemon he found during his last visit in Sinooh. His aides were all around him. "Um, professor," One of them said. "Why are we here again? You dragged us 700 miles to be here to work?!" "Yeah! And where's the refreshments?!" Another said. "You said there would be pizzas!!" Oak cleared his throat. "First of all, the pizza's was a lie. An elaborate lie to bring you here from vacation," The Professor joked while laughing, while the aides began grunting in anger. "Second, I called you all here to study this pokemon...this...Jigglypuff." "I got dragged from the winning million yen question in a game show...TO SEE A JIGGLYPUFF?" An aide yelled. "Why a JIGGLYPUFF?" an aide asked in anger. "Well unfortunately..." Oak began, "One of my pokedex helpers forgot that Jigglypuff was a pokemon, not a new sports car, equipped with 100 ways to say "Chancey sucks". So therefore, I have no info on it...currently."

Izuna burst thought the lab door, as the aides grumbled once again. "Heeyy Mr. Okie Wokie!" she greeted as she rushed towards him. "Mr...Okie Wokie...?" An aide snickered as the others start to laugh, with Oak stood there angrily towards the ground. "May I...ugh, HELP you Izuna?" He asked while grumbling. "Well Professor, I just wanted to ask you something.." Izuna began. Oak looked around helplessly around the room, trying to get Izuna to go away, like he always have before, and he looked at the Jigglypuff, having an idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Dwaggy on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!) Empty Re: Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!)

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Chapter 2: The Jiggly / Trisha Frenzy

Professor Oak was in trouble. He was about to once again be bombarded with Izuna's pointless, embarrassing, personal questions. Until that is, when he looked at the Jigglypuff, excited as if he had an idea that can save his life. He turned back to Izuna. "Say Oakie," Izuna started to ask. "Did your first date blow you off after---" "Say Izuna!" Oak said trying to avoid the question, and before Izuna asked anything less meaningful. "How...would you like to go on your first pokemon adventure?" "Um, don't I need a pokemon first?" Izuna asked, annoyed at Oak's feeble attempt to avoid her. "Sounds like Oakie Woakie is avoiding the question," one of Oak's aides stated, as all of them started to laugh out load again. "Take a good look," Oak said as he showed Izuna the Jigglypuff that was asleep. "That can be your first pokemon." "But..." Izuna complained, "That's just a ball...thing." "That "ball thing" happens to be a pokemon I have yet to study," Oak replied. "Why don't you take it with you? You can do that for me." "Sounds like Oakie Woakie is too lazy," the aides whispered as they laughed out load again. "Think of it this way," Oak tried to convince Izuna, trying to get rid of her. "You'll be able to see more pokemon than ever before, meet new friends, and go places far, far; and by the way, emphasize on the FAR part, away. So, how does that sound? "I dunno, maybe I should talk with my mother first..." "Terrific!" Oak said pleasely as he carried the Jigglypuff and gave it to Izuna. "Take this too," Oak said, as he gave Izuna a green pokedex. "With this, you'll be able to record all the pokemon you meet. Now, go, go, go!" Oak pushed Izuna away from his office. when he finished the job, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, relived. "Say Prof," one of the saids said. "How did you blow off your first date?" The aides started to laugh out load again, as Oak stared angrily to them.

Meanwhile, Izuna didn't know what to do next. She gotten her first pokemon and a pokedex in under 3 minutes. She didn't know whether to be thrilled, or cry so that the whole town can hear her, emphasize with her, and give her a huge Chinese buffet as an "I feel sorry for you" gift. Izuna stared closely at her new Jigglypuff, laying on her arms asleep. "So this is my first pokemon..." She thought. "Looks kind of like a marshmellow. I wonder what the professor would say if I decide to burn this thing up and make it into my next smores." Izuna then heard a familiar sound coming from further into town: "We love Trish! We love Trish!" Izuna grumbled in anger and embarrassment as she walked up to the sound. When she got there, she wasn't suprised on what she saw: posters, boys, flashing cameras, and cars featuring and cheering for her long time rival: Trisha Hokame.

While Izuna wasted her time on food, sleeping, and bothering Oak, Trisha wasted her time on one thing: the paparazzi, and the desire to become popular. Because to her, popularity was her anti drug. Izuna always thought that she wasn't that jealous of her, but severely annoyed. The only thing that Izuna thought was appeling about Trisha is that she always had on her sunshades. "WE LOVE TRISH!" they repeated as Trisha walked past them. "Oh, I love you too darlings," Trisha claimed as the boys cheered louder, and as Trisha walked towards Izuna. "My, my, my," Trisha said as she greeted Izuna. "Well if it isn't Izuna Koisaki, what fashion fop-aw do you have for us today?" "Hey..." Izuna replied, trying not to take a swing at her. "Is that a Jigglypuff?" Trisha gasped as she took off her sunshades to look at it. "I never knew you got your first pokemon. But congrats. Its now dead." "For your information..." Izuna said, annoyed as usual. "This Jigglypuff happens to be sleeping." The Jigglypuff slowly opened its eyes, looking at Izuna awkwardly. "See? I told you," Izuna said in triumph. "Me One, you Zero. Know why? Cause' you are one." "Riiiggghhhttt..." Trisha replied rolling her eyes and putting her sunshades back on. " Know what? I've just gotten my first pokemon too." "Really..." "Yes, although, I'd say mine is more...cute and more strong. Sorry." Izuna raised her fist ready to punch Trish as Trish walked away with her paparazzi and fan-club joining her. "WE LOVE TRISH!" the repeated as they followed her.

Izuna looked on as Trisha left, but then remembered her Jigglypuff. "I wish it was dead..." Izuna thought. "Woulda made a nice smore." JIgglypuff looked more awkwardly at her. Of course, this was the first time that JIgglypuff met Izuna. "Um...hi?" Izuna tried on a feeble attempt to be friendly towards her new pokemon. The JIgglypuff smiled, crying its "JIggly!" cry as it met a new friend. "I'm...Izuna I guess?" Izuna greeted, not remembering that Jigglypuff can't talk, but only say "JIgglypuff". "Maybe...I should bring you to mom?" Izuna tried to ask, again not remembering Jigglypuff only say "Jigglypuff, so therefore, answering her question could be difficult. Izuna carried Jigglypuff back to her house.

Back at home, Izuna's mother was on the kitchen table, as Izuna opened the front door. "My, my Izuna!" Izuna's mother said as Izuna walked in. "Ten minutes and you haven't said you were gonna commit suicide. A new record." "Um, mom..." Izuna said as she showed her new Jigglypuff. "You may go," Izuna said as she totally ignored what Izuna might say next. "I haven't...um..how did you.." Izuna said confused. "Please, it was just about time you would," Izuna's mother said, as she looked at Izuna. "Your a big girl now." "Mom..." Izuna said, possibly being happy, or trying too get more food. "Just remember to not eat any pokemon on the way. Seriously. We DON'T eat pokemon. Its a big no-no." Izuna stared embarrassingly at the Jigglypuff she wanted to eat as a marshmallow. "Alright," she replied as she walked out the door. "Just a minute!" Izuna's mother said, getting out her handbag. "Here some yen for your travels, and my town map from my adventure." "You mean you used to..." "Yes...? What? You think I was gonna spend 35 years trying to figure out what's the best curry flavor?" "Okay then, just making sure." Izuna kissed her mother on the cheek as she knew she wasn't gonna speak to her again for some time. She raced out the door, with JIgglypuff, since her journey...well her FORCED journey, was just beginning.
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!) Empty Re: Pokemon: ~Izuna's Version~ (Chapter Five Up!)

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 pm

I wasn't so sure about Chapter three. One, its pretty short, since I didn't have any funneh ideas for it...(^^') Two, I was making this at school, so I didn't know if I made spelling errors.

You know something? While typing this, I was thinking about thinking about butterflies in stomachs, and computers making cheese. Guess I skipped lunch.

Weird.

------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Blue Magikarp

A calm breeze blew through Izuna as she started her first adventure. She was travelling through Route One first, according to her Town Map, since she didn't really want to Swim the ocan south from Pallet Town, since she believed the Water lord will make her drown in up-most uncomfortness. She was still holding her new Jigglypuff in her arms, since she still had a craving on how Jiggypuff would taste, but, she eventually decided that it wouldn't taste like a marshmallow, despite Jiggly's looks. "Maybe she would taste like broccoli soup," She thought. She took a break at a small grass patch, holding her Jigglypuff near her face. "Mmm, Jigglypuff is such a dull name..." She said as the Jigglypuff looked at her. "Can I call you....Marshmellow? Just a remind myself that your NOT a marshmellow?" The Jigglypuff blurted her cry "Jiggly!" seeming to be pleased with the nickname, or the response to Izuna that she would not eat her. "Score!" Izuna said in triumph. "Jigglypuff reminded me of Jello."

....Liar.

Izuna then watched the bird pokemon on top of a tree branch, as the branch rocked back and forth. Suprisingly, the bird pokemon didn't remind her of food, because she always hated chicken. Izuna didn't know what the bird pokemon was, untill she remembered her green pokedex. She took it out of her sweater pocket, since she forgot to carry, or even ask a bag, from all of Oak's rushing and Mother's complaining on how she ran her life. "Alrighty Mr. Dexter," Izuna said to the newly nicknamed machine, as she opened it. "Lets see what you got." The pokedex blurted out to the response to the bird pokemon: "PIDGEY. THE BIRD POKEMON. NORMALLY STUPID TRAINERS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS POKEMON IS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOUR ASKING ME." izuna looked awkwardly at the machine. "I have a feeling I should be mad..." Izuna pondered as the Jigglypuff stood there quietly, looking at Izuna. "Although...I don't know why yet." She put her pokedex away, and returned attention to her Jigglypuff.

"I guess...I should learn more about you Marshmellow?" Izuna asked, as she poked the Jigglypuff, as Jigglypuff thought she was just tickling her. "Mother always told me that pokemon have moves...DDR moves? Or...oh! Attack moves!" She took out her pokedex again. "Maybe Mr. Dexter knoews what moves you got." She opened her pokedex, only to get: "JIGGLYPUFF. THIS POKEMON CAN LEARN POUND. STUPID TRAINERS DO NOT KNOW THAT. PLEASE ASK SOMETHING MORE RELEVANT." Izuna looked awkwardly at the pokedex again. "Maybe this thing is making me angry...?" She thought as she put it away. Izuna's stomach growled. No wonder since she haven't had anything to eat for 20 minutes. Since according to her, seemed like forever.

"Maybe there's a town near by?" She thought. "I don't wanna get back home...Mother's cooking is terrible." It really was. Izuna's mother's best dish was absolutely nothing on a plate. She picked up her Jigglypuff and started walking again. The breeze started to die down a bit as Izuna found someone resting on a grass patch. She went up to him. "Uh excuse me..." She asked, only to get a mild response: "Shhhhh....dude...the grass is calling me...can you hear their voices?" "No." "They're saying...dudddeeee....magikarp is blue!" "That..." Izuna started. "Is the BEST. THING. I. HAVE. HEARD. FROM.THE. HISTORY. OF. HEARING. PEOPLE. I never knew the possibilities of Magikarp being blue..."

....Liar.

The boy stood up. He was wearing clothes like he was still in the 1960's; you can play the drinking game on how many times he says "dude". "I know right?!" He said. "Blue Magikarp?! Its like....way out there dude. Say, my name is Ralph, and you are?" "Izuna." "Weellll dude, Glad we share the same tastes, I was afraid aliens may of brainwashed the people here and fall victim to...the... man.." "He sounds scary..." Izuna said, still holding her Jigglypuff, absolutely no idea herself what's going on. "The man wants to enslave us all," Ralph replied. "He's such a bummer. Like one time, I wanted to go streaking in this court right? But, someone stopped me, cause' the MAN, said I couldn't," "Say dude," Izuna asked, trying to fit in. "Do you know where the next town is? "Like duuudeee, that's the MAN's town," Ralph replied. "Its just straight ahead dude." "Thanks dude, " Izuna replied as she started to walk away, steadily, then quickly. "By the way, try to stay away from the drugs."
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 am

Urrggghh, I worte this chapter while dreaming about raw vs. smackdown 2010. Yay for slamming people and punching them. ~

Read on, jerk-wads. That's not fair, sorry about that. I just wanted to say that. Bender's my hero.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Veridian's Orange Shortage

Izuna arrived in Veridian City with Marshmallow the Jigglypuff as the sun still gleamed from the hills, and as the breeze was dying down a bit. "She saw a mart that said "Closed due to unfortunate events" with the Pokecenter saying the same thing. "Score," Izuna thought. "I wanted to see a ghost town. I can do whatever I want...with no biased sayings on "don't do that please!" Not like they are supposed to be closed anyway, I mean, come on, did someone rob Joy's chancey and the mart's yen or something?" Izuna looked around a bit, until she saw a mob of people formed behind a stage where a single person stood from. It was a town meeting. "Oh no..." Izuna thought. "My friends always told me if I ran into a town meeting, a ryhorn will die. Well, I hate rhyhorn anyway."

"As your towns mayor...," the mayor, the person stood on stage said. "We know! You said it 10 minutes ago!" a townsfolk said in the mob. "Just a friendly reminder,"the mayor said. " "Okay, what's the problem today? Ran out of bathroom soap?" "Our oranges are low!" a townsfolk said as Izuna approached the mob. "Someone has to pay!" another said. "Now, now, why does someone always have to pay?" the mayor replied. "Yeah you idiot!" a townsfolk said. "Its not their fault!" "Hey shut up!" the other said. "Blaming people is fun!" "So is punching your face!!" another said. "Now, now, lets calm down here..." the mayor said, trying to calm everyone down. "WE DON'T WANT TO BE CALM!" a townsfolk yelled. "Hey shut up!" another said. "YOU shut up!" the other replied. "Can I have an orange pleeassseee?" another said. "Shut up!" both of them said to the other, as they started to fist fight. "Alright, alright!" the mayor shouted. "Everyone dismissed for a 10 minute recess!"

A girl stayed behind as Izuna walked over to the stage. "Um, excuse me," Izuna asked her. "Pardon my Veridian language, but what the hell is going on?" "Orange shortage," The girl replied. 'Hey, that rhymes! I always wanted a word that rhymes with orange." "Um, I don't think that rhymes," Izuna pointed out. "It only FEELS like it rhymes." "Way to punish a girl's dreams..." the girl replied. "Non dreamer..." "Hey! I know a LOT about girls drams!" Izuna replied. "Enlighten me," the girl said. "How?" "...I AM a girl," Izuna replied. "Funny, I thought you are an alien that CRUSHES people's dreams!" the girl replied.

"I'm Izuna..." Izuna greeted, proving her self to be human. "I'm Hiome," Hiome replied. "Cute Jigglypuff," she said looking at Marshmallow. "Thank you." Izuna replied. "But, why isn't she in her pokeball?" "Poke-what now?" Izuna asked. "Poke-BALL?" Hiome replied. "You know, the pokemon capsules?! You NEVER heard of one? You can put pokemon in it for safe keeping." "You mean there was a way to put this marshmallow in a small capsule, and I'm HOLDING her?!" Izuna said with anguish, and with Marshmallow looking awkwardly at her. "Yeah..." Hiome replied. "If you don't have anymore sayings that crush me dreams, I'm gonna see the mayor." "Wait, I'm coming too!" Izuna yelled, rushing past her.

Izuna walked up to the mayor, confused, with Hiome right behind her. "Okay, I'll bite," Izuna started to say. "What about oranges...?" "Well, seems as though our storage is low on them..." the mayor replied. "I dunno why everyone here is into them though. Ever since I've became mayor, they started eating them since they find oranges..."erratic."" "I dunno why everyone's into them too," Hiome said. "This town's stupid." Everyone in town except the mayor then gasped and pointed their fingers at Hiome and Izuna.

Somebody's in trouble.

A few minutes later... the mob formed once again with Izuna, Hiome, and the mayor on stage. "Yes" Izuna cried. "Now I'll be the center of attention!" "Okay..." the mayor started. "Were having this meeting, why...?" "These girls called us stupid!" a townsfolk yelled. "I knew she was no good the second she wouldn't give me an orange!" the other replied. "No, stupid!" another cried. "They said the town's stupid!" "Same thing, stupid! WERE the townsfolk, stupid!" the other replied. "Stop saying stupid things!" the other replied. "YOUR stupid!" the another one cried. "No, YOUR stupid for calling ME stupid!" the other yelled. "Can I stupidly eat an orange now?" a townsfolk interrupted. "No, stupid!" both of them together said.

"Um..." Izuna started. "What's so good about oranges anyway?" "They gave my crops life!" One said. "It did? " another said out of curiosity. "No, but didn't it sound pleasing?" he replied. "Do you even HAVE crops?" another asked. "Haven't you heard of DRAMA?" he replied. "Haven't you heard about SHUTTING UP?!" another replied angrily. "Hey guys! Haven't you heard about giving me an orange?!' another cried.

"Oranges gave my Mankey psychic abilities!" a townsfolk said. "You stupid idiot!" another yelled. "Your Mankey can't even do a mega punch!" "Hey, how bout I come over there, and give YOU a mega punch! In the face!" "Can you give me an orange afterwards?" "Shut up!!" they all said, starting another fist fight.

The mayor coughed as everyone looked back at him. "Sorry, had something stuck to my throat," he said. "Continue." "I'm gonna whip you up a batch of KNUCKLE SANDWICH!" a townsfolk retorted. "How bout a nice cup of ol' SHUT THE HELL UP!!" "Can I put oranges on that?" another asked. "SHUT UP!" another replied as they started another fist fight.

The mayor sighed as he got out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "All this violence for a fruit..." he sighed. "Um, everyone..." but the townspeople wouldn't listen. they still kept fighting for still some unknown reason. "SHUT UP!" Hiome yelled, as everyone quieted down. "Thank you. I couldn't find another word that rhymes with orange, because you all couldn't shut up!"

"Look, look," the mayor started. "People, the oranges are fruit you EAT, not worship." "Then why'd you tell us that oranges make us KINGS?!" a folk yelled. "How bout I give you a KING size punch?!" another threatened. "I had to be mayor SOME way," the mayor replied while chuckling, and as the towns people booed. "SHUT UP!" Hiome yelled, quieting down the crowd again. "Mayor, why not just say oranges were god, take their money and run off?" Izuna asked. "That's not fair," the mayor replied. "Oh, your just boring," Izuna stated. "Listen everyone!" the mayor started again. "Why don't we have apples instead?" the townspeople booed louder.

Hiome looked around. "SHUT UP! How about we get an orange, and with that, plant more orange trees," Hiome suggested. "That way, you all can shut up, and I can think of more words to rhyme! And your coming with me," Hiome grabbed Izuna's arm. "Why do I have to go?!" Izuna cried. "BECAUSE I HATE ORANGES, AND YOU CRUSHED MY DREAM!" Hiome replied as she walked away from Veridian, dragging Izuna by the arm. "I didn't even knew what your dream was..." Izuna said.
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 am

My arm hurts. >< Who knew much video games can cripple you. D=

---------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Guyms and the Justice Leauge

"You can stop pulling me ANYTIME now," Izuna said as Hiome was still dragging her. It was beginning to look like a desperation move. Or something like that. "Pipe down," Hiome replied. "This is fun. Well, were here anyway." Hiome stopped in front of a building that said "Gym". Clearly not a place to get oranges. "Um, did you decide to get fruit loops, or did you forget about the oranges?" Izuna asked. "Because I REALLY didnt want to get the oranges." "That's why were here," Hiome replied. "I really didn't like the mayor and those town guys. They wouldn't shut up, so I couldn't rhyme anything." "Oh, but what I wonder if they'll mob us..." Izuna wondered. "Don't worry," Hiome replied. "I written them a note." "Really? what did it say?"

Meanwhile...the mob formed once again with the mayor on stage, south in Veridian City. The mayor noticed something that was sticking out of his pocket. It was the note from Hiome. "Everyone!" the mayor addressed. "This note may be the answer to our prayers!" The mayor read it out load. "It better be, or I'm gonna punch the daylights out of the guy beside me!" a townsfolk threatened. "Not if I turn off your night lights with a kick first!" the other replied. "I REALLY want an orange," another interupted. The mayor read the note out loud. "Dear Veridian City," he read. "You suck." the towns people kept looking at the mayor silently. "...That's it," he said. "Those girls betrayed us!" a townsfolk said. "They burned all my crops!" another said. "You don't even HAVE crops!' another replied. "No one CARES about that!" "Hey you two! how about less talk, more SHUT THE HELL UP!" "Hey, I hope you brought your watch, because I'm about to knock you into NEXT WEEK!" "I would, but I don't believe in watches!" "Everyone calm down, and give me an orag---" "SHUT UP!" they all yelled, as they started another fist fight. The mayor once again wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Meanwhile, Izuna and Hiome, after Hiome single handedly destroyed the Veridian City people by ditching them, were still at the Gym. "This was the place I wanted to go," Hiome stated. "What, in the name of boston cream donuts is a Guym?" Izuna asked. "First of all, its pronounced gym, sir Issac Newton," Hiome replied. "Second of all, haven't you heard of the Pokemon Leauge?" "You mean...the Justice Leauge?" Izuna asked. "No, I mean, the Pokemon Leauge. I HATE the Lustice Leauge." Hoime replied." "But it sounds better..." Izuna whimpered. "Its also knoew as the Indigo Plateau," Hiome stated. "I changed my mind!" Izuna replied. "That sounds better! It sounds French!" "And that's why I'm coming to Gyms, to get badges," Hiome said. "You mean you get a pwetty badge?!" Izuna asked with her eyes gleaming. She was always a sucker for shiny things; which is why sometimes she thought she was adopted, and raised by a crow. Her mother ban her from even seeing such shiny things. She didn't even use any lightbulbs.

"That's right," Hiome replied. "And this is Gym Numero Uno." "Sorry, I don't speak Japenese," Izuna said. "Errr what? That was somewhat Spanish," Hiome stated. 'Anyway! I'm going in." "I'm coming too!' Hiome and Izuna entered the Gym, only to find: "Yooooo dawgs, whazzzz uppppp?" a man was standing by the front door as they walked in. He was wearing black shades; like the guys who are in men and black. "In the name of obsessive rhyming people, I challenge this gym!" Hiome declared. "Sorry B, this gym is like closed, you know what I'm sayin' dawg?" the man replied. "No." Hiome replied. "Like, no dawg is in this gym at the moment B." the man said. "I see...damn! And I had a new catchphase when I won..." Hiome said as she and Izuna walked out the door.

"Anymore epic failiures?" Izuna teased. "Yes...I mean no! Th next gym is in Pewter City...and the gym leader is named Brock," Hiome replied. "Possibly the weirdest gym leader ever." "How so?" "Well he has a pokmon named "Onix", and each battle before he sends it out, he always takes off his shirt." "Why...?" "That's his sign of "respect" to the rock pokemon." "So...he repects rock pokemon half naked?" Izuna asked. "That's the gist of it," Hiome replied."BEST. GYM. LEADER. EVER." Izuna gleamed. "I wanna collect pwetty badges with you!"

"Please, you didn't even know how to pronounce gym," Hiome replied. "And you need more pokemon besides that Jigglypuff your holding." "But...I named it Marshmallow..." Izuna cried. "Looks more like a ball to me. Okay look," Hiome said. "Take these; six pokeballs." "Why only SIX?" "Because you can only HAVE six." "What happens to the others?" "They get transferred to Prof. Oak's Lab," Hiome replied. "Prof. Oak's a jerk..." Izuna replied. "When I ge \t home, I KNOW who I'm gonna bother for hours and hours."

"Whatever," Hiome said annoyingly. "You can tag along if you want. Just please don't ruin my dreams again." "I didn't even know what your dream WAS..." Izuna growled. "Where's Pewter City anyway?" "Its just past a place called Veridan Forest," Hiome replied. "Oh, but watch out for the bug mafia." "Who in the name of cereal is that?!" "Just some freaks," Hiome replied. "Come on, lets go." The wind shifted as IZuna and Hiome started to travel together, in a world full of pokemon and duranged manics. Such manics that watch Yugioh GX.
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down