Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Late Christmas Present.

3 posters

Go down

My Late Christmas Present. Empty My Late Christmas Present.

Post by Silver Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 pm

You wanna know what most people get for christmas? The stuff they want. I come back from my cruise and find I have a late christmas present waiting for me. What could it be that it is causing this topic you might ask? Well, it isn't a fucking partridge in a pear tree, it's a dead dog, my dead dog.

You see, it all started on the fourteenth. We dropped off all of our dogs (All in PERFECT health) at this Hospital Vetenario Dr Parado, which seemed like a good place to put them. I mean you'd think your dogs would be safe at a vet while your away. That was not such a case for my dogs. For you see, these "doctors", as we found out today, did not feed any of our dogs once. And it bothers me all the more because we supplied our own food for them to eat, so it wasn't like the people had to give them food.

I guess the first clue should have come yesterday, when there were quite a few signs that showed they did something. First off, one of our dogs (the one that died) was not with the others. When I asked where she was, the lady quickly said "Una perita falta. La perita es no esta bien." which told me something was wrong. So I instantly got my mom to talk to the lady (as she knows more spanish than I do) and we found out that the dog was "sick". So we asked when we could get her, and they said she was fine, and that she would be able to be taken home today.

So we said okay and asked for them to bring out our other dogs. And the first thing I noticed was this: Our fatest dog was skinny. In fact, all of our dogs were skinny, and when we got home, we found out they all lost at least half their weight. So I instantly thought of the "sick" dog, because she was already so skinny and didn't have a huge amount of weight on her like the rest of our dogs. In fact, my father and I agreed that we thought the dog was dead, because of how they acted before. But my mom and brothers, being optimists, told us we were over worrying and we would get her today.

Well we go today, and find out that they killed our dog. That she died an hour before we arrived, but did we find out from the lady or the doctor? No. We found out by some student nurse over the god damn phone that she had died. Well I was fucking pissed, screaming at the lady (which wouldn't you know, my spanish is better when I am angry) that she killed my dog. And the minute I let her have a chance to fucking speak, she just blinked and stared at me like I was fucking crazy. And then, after the longest time, she started to say "I don't know anything about the dogs... I didn't know anything" which is a load of shit, since she has direct connections to the doctor who was supposed to take care of our dogs.

So then the lady and the doctor's wife say "We didn't notice anything wrong with any of your dogs before yesterday." Which is another load of fucking crap because how do you not notice four dogs losing half their weight, one of them not even having enough energy to stand up much less do what she needs to survive. I think they didn't do shit for the dogs once, they probably took the week off and went to parties and festivities and didn't check in on the dogs once. Which is the only way they could not know something as serious as this.

And I am going to fucking sue them because they had everything they needed to take care of the dogs, and they killed a perfectly healthy one. Heck I bet if the rest of my dogs had stayed another week, they would all be dead now. I swear to god these fucking pricks are not getting away with this.

Edit: We should have just left them at home with food and water while we were gone, they would have been better off than with those fucking pricks that call themselves vets and caregivers.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

My Late Christmas Present. Empty Re: My Late Christmas Present.

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:05 pm

If you do sue, that entire place can get shut down and the veterinarians can get thrown into jail for animal abuse. They might as well have killed your dog with their own hands, even though they just ignored them, which is the problem.

Do you have any friends or relatives that live near you? Because if you do, then in the future I suggest you ask them to watch your dogs instead of a vet. I don't trust doctors. I never did, and I never will.

I'm sorry for your loss, I know what it's like to lose a dog. It's a terrible thing.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Nope, no family nearby, everyone is back in the states. All the friends were leaving before or a few days after we were leaving so it wasn't possible to put them anywhere else.

I will say this though, this would not have happened in the states. They don't have the same standards down here.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Silver im so sorry , i cant imagine how sad and pissed off you are. Knowing you and your family you love each and every one of your pets like a family member. Your parents are smart , they will handle this situation wisely.
I love you kiddo, I hope everything turns out well <3
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down