Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey for Two

2 posters

Go down

A Journey for Two Empty A Journey for Two

Post by Silver Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 pm

This is a roleplay between Via and myself.

The world of Pokemon. The stories that appear and are told in this wonderful land are abundant and plentiful. Tales of trainers battling to become the pokemon champion; Coordinators giving it there all to make their pokemon look fierce and beautiful; While breeders work towards creating the healthiest pokemon. And don't forget the Pokemon Professors, they work day in and day out in their labs and in the field to make sure we know everything possible about the amazing creatures around us. But in a wonderful, magical land, there is always a hint of evil that strives to destroy the peace and prosperity. In this case. That evil is known as Team Universe. Made from the combined efforts of Giovani, Maxie, Archie, and Cyrus they as a single team are working towards an evil, planet threatening goal that could ruin the world of Pokemon forever.

But all hope is not lost. For two bright, youth are leaving today on the journey of a lifetime. Together they will meet friends, go through tough challenges, and learn the true meaning of Pokemon. And these young trainers just might be the force that puts an end to Team Universe once and for all.

Rules:
Not that I expect any of this, but these are things to avoid:

+ No Godmoding
+ No Powerplaying

This however, is the thing I encourage:

+ Have fun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will begin shorty.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

A Journey for Two Empty Re: A Journey for Two

Post by Silver Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

A new day is dawning, one filled with happiness and new beginnings! For many young youth from Pallet Town are off to explore today. For you see, their dreams are coming true as they leave their small town to venture out. Out to see the world, out to find their way, out to prove themselves and become Pokemon Masters! Nothing less can be said for Serah Youngblood and her best friend Gabe Tyler are off together they go, on their first journey through the world of pokemon.

"Hurry up Gabe! If we don't leave soon we'll be caught in all the other kids from the trainer school!"

Young Serah Youngblood ran ahead of the crowd, zipping away at top speeds to try and get to route 1 first. She was over eager to get away from Pallet Town before the pokemon school let out. If they got caught in that sea of kids, they would battle until their poor pokemon would faint from exhaustion. Stopping for a second, she turned around and waved to her friend.

"Come on Gabe!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm

"Im coming, chill Serah!"
Gabe ran to catch up to her. "I'm here" Once he matched her steps he turned his hat sideways and put his hands in his pockets.

Ding ! DING! DINNNNGGG!!! The bell for pokemon trainer school rang. Gabe looked at Serah to see if she would freak out even more.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

"Oh drat."

Serah looked over at the building labeled "Pallet Town Trainer School", her eyes wide with a sort of fear. Holding her breath, the bell stopped ringing and a tidal wave of brand new ten year old trainers toppled over the much older beginners, soon surrounding them in a sea of children. Each one kept yammering about how awesome their pokemon were, or trying to force someone into a battle. Even Serah and Gabe could not escape, as about six tiny trainers came over and demanded they battle.

"We can't possibly take them all on. We only have one pokemon each..."

Choices:
+ Stay and Battle!
+ Run Away!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Run Away

Um, I don't wanna wear Pikachu out , i gotta get new pokemon!
Gabe looked as Serah, and then back at the kids. But if u want to im not going to leave you hanging. He grabbed Serah's hand and shoved his way through the kids.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

At that response, the kids started to swarm the duo, grabbing onto their legs and arms and clothing. Whatever was free to grab, the kids latched unto, refusing to let go without getting their battle. But as Gabe pushed his way through the sea and Serah struggled against the small trainers, they somehow pushed their way out of the sea and into route 1. It was here that they could escape and finally get their journey started. What a story they would share.

A Journey for Two

Serah walked through route 1, her hand super glued to her Marill's pokeball. The second she found a pokemon she wanted she would capture it and add it to her team. Trouble was, it was as if the pokemon were still asleep, as there was little to no sign of any appearing. Looking at Gabe for the slightest second, she began to worry that there wouldn't be any pokemon and that they could have battled.

But fate works in mysterious ways, for right away, a small rat like pokemon appeared before them. Serah tilted her head sideways, trying to remember what its name could be. What was rat like, purple, and small... was it... Ratattack? No. Rattac? No, that wasn't it either. Ratatta!

"Not what I would have chosen for myself, but hey, first one to appear right! Marill use tackle!"

At that, Serah proceeded to throwing the red and white sphere high into the air. The ball opened up and releasing a mouse like pokemon, mostly blue in color, that charged the rat like one. However, the poor water type was unprepared, as the purple pokemon quickly disappeared and reappeared right in front of the water type. With a quick yet sharp tackle, Marill was sent flying back into Serah's arms. Before another command could be given, the rat pokemon dashed off, far away from the group. For a slight second, Serah seemed sad, but then she turned to Gabe with a smile.

"Guess I need to get better at battling."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm

"Not what I would have chose for you either. Haha , no worries there will be more to come."

"Come on, lets keep moving"As they continued to walk down rout 1 they came across a bunch of trees with little brown dots. The tree was tall so Gabe couldn't quite make out what the dots were , but at the same time he knew exactly what they were. Gabe picked up a rock , and tosed it in his hand a few times."If Im correct , which I know I am..." He tossed the rock to the tree and the little brown dots scattered and flew away. "that would happen." he gave Serah a sly little smile as a pidgy flew right towards them. "Pikachu Thunder shock!!!"

Pikachu jumped out of his ball and quickly attacked.The pokemon fell to the ground. The one attack almost fainted the pokemon. "thatta BOY!!!" Gabe grabbed Pikachu as he ran to the pokemon. He threw a empty pokeball and caught the pokemon. "Now thats what im talking about! Serah I caught it !!"
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:02 pm

"Awesome. Now I just need to find a pokemon..."

Looking around the rather open area where Gabe had just found his Pidgey, a small pond sat close by. It seemed kinda strange, her looking at it for the longest time. She didn't need another water type pokemon, Marill fit that role quite nicely, and there was no need for another right now.

"Maybe we should call it a day. I don't think I'm going to fin-"

And that is when it appeared before her, a small indigo pokemon with green leaves sprouting from its head. An Oddish. The name stuck clear in her head the more she thought about it. That would be a good addition to her team, and even though she was already in good measure for the first gym, it couldn't hurt.

But then there was the thought of type disadvantage. Marill had already taken a good bit of damage, and Oddish probably knew a grass type move. If things took a turn for the worse, Marill might need to be rushed to a pokemon center.

"No. I've got to try. Marill will be fine as long as he listens to me. Marill, sneak up on that Oddish and use tackle!"

The oddish hadn't heard her give the command, but her partner sure had. It tiptoed up behind the plant pokemon, trying to be as stealthy as possible. However, just before the water type could rush in and tackle the unsuspecting pokemon, he stepped on a nearby twig, causing the plant to turn around. And almost immediately, the oddish's eyes bugged out of her head and it began to run.

"Don't let it get away!"

Upon hearing the command, Oddish broke into a full run, Marill chasing after her with, getting closer and closer with each second. Soon enough, a rough tackle made contact, and the Oddish was sent rolling right into the nearby pond. At first, nothing came up, but in a second the poor plant type was thrashing about in the water gasping for air.

"I think we overdid it..."

Backing away for a second, she considered making Marill go get the poor grass and poison type, but she hesitated. If Marill were to go and rescue the poor thing, it might run away again, only causing more problems. And she really did want to catch the the plant, so she would have to make due with it. Holding up an empty pokeball, she threw the red and white orb at the drowning pokemon.

For a few seconds it seemed as though the ball would make direct contact with the pokemon. Serah wouldn't have such luck, for the tiny ball zipped overhead and landed in the water with a an audible *plop*.

"Uh oh..."

The Oddish was still thrashing about in the water, Marill still waiting for a command, if there was one. Nodding her head, Serah took out another pokeball and took careful aim, wanting to get this one just right. And then the ball was sent flying, only to hit the thrashing pokemon in such a way that there was no way out. It bobbed in the water, once...twice...three time... it was caught. The ball instinctively flew back to Serah's hand, where the girl stood slightly shocked.

"I... I caught it.... I caught Oddish!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Gabe watched her stratagize, and catch the wild oddish. "I'm proud of you Serah! Now we can call it a day... I'm starved how bout you? Wanna stop and get something? What are you in the mood for? he asked her leading them through the tiny foresty. "I wonder where the next town is."
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down