Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT A REAL-FUCKING-ROLE PLAY!

3 posters

Go down

I WANT A REAL-FUCKING-ROLE PLAY! Empty I WANT A REAL-FUCKING-ROLE PLAY!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Not that crappy statistical bullshit!

Okay, I really shouldn't be making this post because I have a paper due tomorrow morning, but I need to get this out while I'm distracted.

People who know me better, I don't need to say anything.

People who have no fucking clue what drug I'm on today, it's acid.

And the people who are wondering why the fuck I'm making this post longer than it needs to be, and are criticizing my behavior, screw off! I'm high, damn it!

Any-fucking-way. I had a revelation last night while I was dreaming of bacon, fried brains, and quadratic equations. I'm getting tired of all these statistical role plays, so I want something that requires more interactive play. Like, say for instance, walls of text for every post that actually mean something. A role play where ALL of the players have to work TOGETHER in order for it to work and get somewhere. Shocker, isn't it? Something that requires work from EVERYONE.

And I don't want any weak shit either. Post a wall of AWESOME text or fuck off, because I'm fucking serious, even though I'm high. What I'm trying to say, is make good QUALITY AND QUANTITY in posting. There may be some times that quantity is impossible, and that's fine. Just don't make it a fucking habit like some other members do (you know who you are...little fucks).

I sort of have an idea of what I want to do for a role play like this.

But if you want to know, go read the Fairy Tail manga. It'll help. A lot.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

I WANT A REAL-FUCKING-ROLE PLAY! Empty Re: I WANT A REAL-FUCKING-ROLE PLAY!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm

OKAY. Here's the rest of my brilliant-fucking-idea for a brilliant-fucking-role play.

It doesn't have a name. Yet.

It will NOT be in the TOAD series. Because that series is strictly for statistical role plays.

It will NOT give you free cookies every time you defeat a boss. Because I hate you. You little fucks.

It will NOT let you rest after every-fucking-fight you get into.

It WILL shit on your head if you decide to be OP. NO ONE can survive after fighting 3 enemies who are JUST as powerful as you.

It will NOT monitor your health and mana usage. BUT I WILL. If I think you've used too much mana, and your character is still kicking ass, then I will send you a message telling you to get your fucking head straight.

It WILL have comedic scenes. And YOU will make sure of it.

Time to explain the role play in details.

MAGES = AWESOME

Okay, I'm going to calm down for this next explanation.

As you know, I am an avid reader of the Fairy Tail manga, and occasionally watch the Fairy Tail anime. My idea is based off of the system of guilds in that manga/anime. So, let me explain a bit about guilds to those of you who do not read or watch Fairy Tail.

In the Kingdom of Fiore, magic is a part of daily life. Magic can be bought and sold in various forms, such as: magic-controlled vehicles (consume magic of the driver to move), magic glasses (allows you to read books at 10 times the speed as you normally would), magic orb (allows you to talk to other people over long distances), light pens (allow you to write in the air without a hard surface. Comes in nearly every color), etc. You get the point. There are also those who choose magic as a profession, and are called wizards, or mages.

Some mages travel around the world, disconnected from society. Others are a part of places known as guilds. Guilds can be called a home to the mage who is a part of it, and each mage who is a part of a guild is marked with the mark of their guild somewhere on their body. Each guild is run by a single master, who in turn reports to the Magi Council, the overseers of the magical world. Guilds will receive various requests from clients, ranging from helping out in the kitchen, to exterminating monsters, to destroying the moon. Each request has some sort of reward to it relevant to the difficulty of the mission itself. The rewards are usually money. How else will the guild pay for itself?

Although there is magic, there is not peace. There are guilds who have disobeyed the Council and have become what are known as Dark Guilds. Assassination requests have been banned by the Council, but one guild in particular has ignored them and continue to carry out assassination. Therefore, they have been banished by the Order of Guilds, and became a Dark Guild. There are many Dark Guilds of varying strengths, and they are all dangerous.

Magic cannot be defined by any means other than supernatural abilities unique to any mage. Yes, even though Gray and Lion both use Ice Make magic, their abilities are vastly different from each other. Magic is endless!

~

I know, I know. tl;dr

But hey, I don't care. Here's a new concept for you:

Why not make a role play with the Fairy Tail guild idea in mind?

Each character is a member of a single guild. I do not want us to separate guilds, because that would be a pain in the ass. Each member has a different kind of magic. Even if they are the same type, they are different in ability, keep that in mind.

My mind is facing a blank wall right now, so whatever I was trying to think of, I will skip and come back to later.

For your character profiles, this is all I want: (example)

Code:
Name: Haru Nekomi
Appearance: *Picture/description*

Magic: Heavy - Objects that Haru touches will double in weight until it is utterly destroyed by gravity.

Personality: Quick and silent, etc., etc..

If you send a profile to me, I can make sure you did it correctly before you post it in a profile thread that I will eventually set up, but if you think you have the gist of it, then post whenever you see the thread.

I MAY BE THE GAME MASTER FOR THIS ROLE PLAY, BUT I WILL BY NO MEANS TAKE CONTROL OF SITUATIONS THAT INVOLVE ONLY YOUR CHARACTER, NOR WILL I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, NOR WILL I ATTEMPT TO CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER THROUGH YOU BY USING PSYCHOLOGY. I WILL PUT IDEAS FOR QUESTS/REQUESTS UP, BUT YOU MAY GO OFF AND DO YOUR OWN QUEST IF YOU SO PREFER.

Back to the blank wall I was facing earlier.

YOU MAY FORM TEAMS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS, INCLUDING NPC'S! YOU MAY ALSO REFUSE REQUESTS TO JOIN TEAMS!

This means that you will go along with your comrade on every request, and complete it together, and split the reward. Teams are usually formed by people who get along the most. Note that if you intend to form a team with another player's character, then it should not be you and the player who get along, but your characters who get along. It only makes sense, right?

You will be starting off as an ORDINARY mage. Your power level is mediocre at best. Meaning you won't be able to do the tougher requests just yet. Limit yourself and grow your powers steadily and gradually. S-Rank quests are especially off-limits until you pass a S-Rank Mage test given once a year by the Master of the guild. There will be S-Rank mages there, and you may form teams with them, but try to limit yourself.

YOU MAY ENTER THE GUILD AT ANY POINT IN THE ROLE PLAY!

I honestly don't care when you come in. It's a laid-back role play.

I may also make some plans for events that everyone can participate in, but does not have to (the worst thing to happen to you if you don't is simply being frowned upon, nothing too serious). But these plans will take awhile to form, since most of the ones I have are based off of Fairy Tail, and I want to shred away the taken ideas bit by bit and form my own, original idea.

I believe that is all I have as of right now. If there is anything else, I'll post it somewhere that is visible so you all can see.

~~~

Let the tl;dr posts commence!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

tl;dr

Okay, I read every last word; I kind of have to. But that's besides the point. ^ ^; If you want this FUCKING real FUCKING role-FUCKING-play to FUCKING happen, then I'll think up a character. The magic thing's throwing me for a loop because there are so many possibilities; I keep having to remind myself that we have to start simple and expand upon that as we progress. I'll come up with something though.

Fuck.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 pm

You can think of a super awesome magic, like Dragon Slayer or Crash magic, from the beginning.

You just need to be at a lower level.

Well...

Fully-fledged Dragon Slayers are by no means weak. Even Wendy, the 9-year-old Wind Dragon Slayer has amazing powers. Crash can be developed though.

But don't take my ideas, even though I'm not going to use them. Think up something cool, and use that. =D

You can actually go ahead and make two characters if you so wish. It'll give you more things to post, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Or you could start off with one and add another later in the role play, when you think you have the gist of it.

I will make my character soon, as well as the character thread.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 pm

I might make too. If you like long walls of text, then two characters would only serve to make a bigger one. I might even think about making their magics complement each other. That'd be kind of cool. With that in mind, I might have something. I'll send you something just a bit later when I get everything finalized. I'll also need to look over some Fairy Tale stuff. I don't have time to read the manga, but I can still find time to get the gist of how the world is for myself.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Make sure you spell Fairy Tail right.

Although search engines might fix your mistake, I doubt MyAnimeList will.

You don't have to send me your profiles as long as you understand what is required of your profiles.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:19 pm

All right. And I did make the spelling mistake. XD It's just kind of weird because when I think 'Fairy Tail', I think the tail of a fairy or something and I don't know what to make of it. ^ ^; But I got a handle on it either way. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 pm

That's what you're supposed to think, actually.

"Do fairies even have tails? No one knows..." - Master Makarov of Fairy Tail
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I shall join this.

Believe it or not, I read the entire thread. =D
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down