Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

+14
VIII Redeta
NicolaSalociN
Deegamah
Cerani
Xenosaga
Obli
Shadow
Kurio
Sargaras
Azure
Zerifachias
Plattack
Durn
Masquerade
18 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

Post by Durn Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:16 pm

I look over to Zeri, she quickly states that she wants to talk to both me and Kuori. "W-Whatever you say, Zeri." I then slowly stand up, glance at the fire once more, and prepare to wander alone with the two members.

"What if Zeri or Kuori are killers?" I think to myself, curious as to what is really happening, "Well, it seems as if there's only one killer. This way, if the killer happens to be among these two, we can fight back. It would be two against one."

I quickly mention to Zeri that I am ready, and she then lead us into a hallway outside of the Room of Generality.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm

I smiled, glancing over at the leaving people. "Hmmm... It seemes I was outruled, and I'm not sticking around you people." I laughed and followed Kouri, Zeri, and Durn down the hall whether they want me to or not. When I caught up with them, I jumped over and landed right in front of them, smiling. "I think I should stick with you guys, you feel much safer to me..." I closed my eyes and laughed. "And what good is a guard dog without someone to protect?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm

It seems that the death of Masquerade has caused a slight stir in the Realm of Eternal Dream. But, what they do not know is that the killer had already claimed another victim the same night as the killer claimed Masquerade....

The Previous Night.....

Shandreara lay in her bed and she thinks that she is inadequate to the rest of the members of Eternal Dream. Her low post count is depressing her and she decides to sleep for a while.

The door to her room creaks open.

She doesn't move. Could it be another member? What could they possibly want with her?

Any thoughts she ponders are eliminated as a sword sweeps across her torso in a swift moment. Too horrified to speak, Shandreara screams a vacant scream as tears pour out of her eyes. Her last vision is of the killer plunging the sword into her chest, over and over and over again, her blood staining the sheets and collecting on the walls and floor....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:38 pm

//Boy, this is awfully bloody. Very Happy //
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm

...Nothing. I try to find something to do, but I simply can't. I have never experienced this before, Eternal Dream never ceased to amaze and entertain me, but not now, and why is that?
Out of philosophizes and deep thoughts I throw the book in a random direction, and when I hear the obvious thud from the book hitting into something or just plainly falling in the floor, I'm suddenly satisfied.
"...Heh." I mutter as I exit the Room of Generality and head to who-knows-where.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

"Akamu, why did you follow us, sword at your side, even when Zeri, the Mother of Dreams, told you not to?" I question the new arrival as he jumps in front of me. I look around the hall, everything has a melancholy tone to it, everything is quiet. Nothing seems as it was before, ever since Masquerade's death. "I suggest you either follow orders given to you, or put away your sword."

I now feel as if Akamu is a suspect, even though I deny it.

Last edited by Durn on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Deegamah Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 pm

"Hey, Shadow, wait up!" I call out as I see him start to leave the room. "You don't want to be wandering the halls alone, what are you planning to do if the killer attacks!"

I run out of the room, after my fellow member. I look down the hall, and I think I see his outline farther down. "Slow down!"

I give chase, following the shadows down hallway after hallway. Soon, all sense of direction has abandoned me, and the halls turn into mirrored images, repeating themselves after each turn. Soon, I am out of breath, and stop to take a breather. I place my hands on my knees, wheezing slightly, and I look up to find that I have no recognition of my surroundings. Each hallway looks the same, and looks to lead further into the dark than the last. In my confusion, I have lost my shadowy target, leaving me alone in the darkness. "Hello..?" I whisper. "Zerif? ... Durn? Shadow?"

"... Anybody?"
Deegamah
Deegamah
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

http://www.eadopt.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm

I smiled as Durn demanded these things. I laughed and put away my sword, under my cloak. "As you wish, just to make you feel safer." I smiled, but that smile quickly dropped into a frown as I felt something trickle under my foot. I looked down and noticed something that almost gave me a heart attack. Blood. A stream of blood leaking from a member's room. I quivered and looked up. "...I-It appears... the killer... has taken more than Masq's life..." I pointed to the door where the blood was leaking out of. "We do.. have a blood... thirsty murderer... among us..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 pm

As I wandered the halls, somehow separated from everyone else, I made sure to look in every direction every few seconds, to make sure nothing went unnoticed. I looked around every corner, adrenaline fueling my anxiety and caution. Any sign of blood, and I would be gone almost instantaneously.

"Wait a sec..." an idea materialized in my head, as it should've the moment this all began. "My katana....", sure, it cost a mere twenty bucks, and it probably was made with useless by-products, but it's the best I have to defend against an assault.

Unfortunately, this idea came at an inopportune moment, as I realize I have gotten myself hopelessly lost in the corridors of this place. I sigh out of irritation, and attempt to find my way back to my room.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Wow. That was informative. So there was a murderer among us, huh? Isn't that nice.

I rolled my eyes, adjusting my glasses. Whatever. Eat first, think later. Like I said before, mornings suck. And I'm obviously not a morning person. Not to mention I'm cranky in the mornings, which is why I snapped after nearly tripping over a dead body. Which reminds me, why do we still have his body in the hallway like this? Other people could trip over it too!

I stared down at the corpse before groaning. No way. From what I know, dead bodies are much heavier than living ones and there was no way I could carry him alone. I'll try it once I eat something.

Yawning, I began my search for food.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 pm

I stop drawing and look up at the shining sun. A soft breeze caresses my face and I decide that Masquerade probably isn't going to show up.

"Hmmm... he must be back in the Headquarters or something." I softly say to myself.

I close my sketch-pad and put it back in my backpack. I stand and wipe off the eraser shaving off of my shirt. I start to walk, but stop when I hear the frantic cries of Cerani. "Obli! Obli! Answer me damnit, Obli!"

"Cerani?! I'm right over here!" I run toward the sound of her voice and stop when I finally catch a glimpse of her running through the glade. "What's wrong? Did something happen? I say, calmly trying to catch my breath.
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

I wandered through the halls for what seemed to be an eternity, and as I turned yet another corner, I found a grim surprise. At first, only the sword-wielding maniac and Durn were visible, then, as I gazed down at the floor again, I briefly observed the blood that Akamu had had the unfortunate luck to be standing in.

Overcome by yet another wave of anxiety and nausea, I forced the image out of my head as I walked passed them, taking care not to dirty my shoes with the blood of yet another unfortunate victim.

With time, I at last stumbled upon my room's door. I opened it, the door creaking unnecessarily, the sound conflicting with my preexisting countenance. The darkness the lurked inside did not aid my unfounded phobia, thankfully, my irrational fears were quenched by the flick of the light switch.

Then, with great eccentricity and lame weapon in hand, I marched back out in the halls of the expansive structure I called home.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm

I swear, one of these days, I will smack that dog so hard he won't know what hit him!

Was my thoughts from a long time ago. I believe now would be a good time to bring them into fruition. I draw back my hand and swipe it through the air, smacking Akamu right across the cheek with such force, he was forced to move, due to the power of the slap.

Taking a deep breath as this happened, I began to shout at Akamu, "Insolent little dog! Did I not say to stay put?! Whoever taught you how to behave you filthy mongrel?!" Without letting him get up of his own accord, I grab him by the collar and drag him back to the others. With a swift glare at the dog, "Stay put this time, or I will be forced to reprimand you further! Now that Masquerade is...no longer here...it's my job to make sure all of you are safe, and that means you need to obey! I will not tolerate disobedience here! Understand?" The last part was directed at everyone. With a huff, I make my way back to Durn and Kuori, apologizing to them and continuing on our way.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 pm

((How often will the killer murder an innocent member? O: ))

As I walk slowly behind Zeri, I question as to why Akamu would follow us. I don't know, but, to be honest, I really don't care at this moment. I'm just curious as to why someone would go as far as to kill our very own leader and a member that I never knew existed in these very halls.

"Zeri, what is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" I curiously ask Zeri, wondering what is going on. I look over to Kuori, wondering if he could possibly be the killer.

I then turn my head away from him, in doubt that he is the killer, ready to listen to what Zeri has to say.

Last edited by Durn on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 pm

I was suprised by this recent breakout. I looked up at the storming-off Zeri. "So, you refuse my help? I can't belave you, just ask Kuori, I'm sure he would feel much safer around me..." I laughed. "But, thanks to YOU, all three of you... are going to die... I can tell..." I sighed. "I'm not going to stay put, that's suicide." He walked off, coming up behind CC and Obli.

"Yes, something has happened, Two people have been found, dead, one of witch, being Masqerade." He sighed and looked up at the two. "I sugest we move around in a pack of three, that way, we can all feel safe."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

So, Masquerade's death is definite, and most are aware of it. The death of Shandreara is still a little more discrete.

So, members begin to take precautions by arming themselves and splitting into groups, but everyone lapses in some time....

Later that night....

The crackling of the fire in the Room of Generality echoes through the nearly empty room. GhidoraMaster sits in a lonely armchair, gazing intensely into the flames. He just arrived at the Dream Headquarters and things were already going horribly wrong. Regrets haunt him about even giving the place a chance....

His thoughts are cut off and a grimace of pain and disbelief befall his visage. Looking down at his chest, he sees the point of a spear protruding from him, crimson blood flowing abundantly from the room. The killer seizes GhidoraMaster's hair roughly and crams a ball of cloth into his mouth. The killer chuckles softly and, with malevolent intent, rips the spear from GhidoraMaster's torso, a fountain of blood spraying forth spreading across the floor. The body slumped forward until gravity brought it to the floor. In GhidoraMaster's own blood, the killer writes a grizzly message upon the marble walls:

"Accuse one of your own as the killer and the rest of you shall be set free."

The next morning, an eerie atmosphere hovers ominously over the Dream Headquarters as the members rise from an uneasy sleep....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 pm

When I stopped to sob and tell Obli what had happened, I was mildly annoyed that someone spoke before I could. At the moment, I think that this couldn't have possibly been more worse of a time to interrupt me. Now I had a reason to be mad and someone to direct my anger at.

"How can you sound so complacent about this? I bet no one's even moved the bodies! Disrespectful! Aargh! I want to know who did this, and when I find out, there will be hell to pay. But you, go away! I don't want to see you anywhere near me right now. Go!"

I shake my head and slump to the ground, my rage spent for the moment. I realize tiredly that I hope the dog doesn't take me seriously, but I don't want to admit it. So I sigh and grab my head in frustration. I know what I need to do, and I think that maybe I'm one of the few of us who know how.

"Tell the others not to move the bodies just yet. I'll hold an investigation, by myself if I have to, and I'll try to figure out what the hell is going on. And before you start to think that maybe I'm the killer, I have an alibi. I've been gone, away, for the past three days. There's no way I could've . . . killed anyone here. Alright?"

I look back up at the other two beside me.

//Err, crap. Masq posted about it being the next morning before I could finish . . . //
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 pm

I wake up, the blood red sun shining through my window. I lethargically arise out of bed, dress myself, and walk out of my room, still in shock over the recent events that have taken place.

I slowly pace towards the Room of Generality, my usual place of interest, only to see a gruesome, horrid sight. A member, Ghidora, is resting himself in an armchair, dead. A large, gaping, morbid, swelling hole has been pierced into his chest, along with that, a grizzly message was written upon the wall of the hangout.

I, in shock, turn around as quick as I can and sprint out of the room. Quickly checking the rooms of all of the members, everyone seemed as if they were all right. They're all still asleep, which is usual, considering the fact that I wake up oddly early. I then sprint towards the final member's room. Shandreara's.

She was sleeping in her bed, stomach torn open by a blade-like object.

I, now completely shocked, traverse to the Glades of Roleplaying. A place where I can think without being disturbed by such morbid, nightmarish occurrences.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm

When are you just gonna kill me off? Seriously, if my character is the last one left, I'll grumbyafbfryvbfv on this.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:39 pm

//He has to think of an interesting way to kill you, Plattack.//
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Cerani wrote://He has to think of an interesting way to kill you, Plattack.//
I don't care how I die, as long as their is a WITTY comment after it, I'm okay.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Deegamah Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm

((The killer stabs you with a sharp object. Overexcessive amounts of blood and gore commence.

Pretty spot on, no?))
Deegamah
Deegamah
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

http://www.eadopt.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 pm

// . . . Yeah, I would say so. But one of them has got to be something a little out there. At least one.//
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 pm

(Why don't you guys post, insted of commenting?)

I sighed, grabbing the two and dragging them back to my room, locking us in. "Look, we've got to stick together, it's our only hope for survival, ok?" I smiled, showing I ment to harm. "Please trust me, two are dead alredy, and I want anyone with the brain to trust me, to live, alright?" I sighed and sat on my bed, setting out two sleeping bags on the floor. "I'll keep watch, you two get some rest..."

----------The next morning------------- (Had to 'cuz of Masq's time-skip)

I sighed, rubbing my eyes, drouzy from lack of sleep. I looked over to see my companions were just fine, however, the smeel of fresh blood was in the air. I walked over to CC and kneeled down. "Wake up, it's morning."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:20 pm

I awaken in the middle of a hallway; by this time, the image of these corridors have been burned deep into my mind, and I will regrettably be unable to stand the sight of these monotonous inventions when the killer's murder spree is through. I'm not sure how I'm still alive, as I have a capacity for stupidity that has led me to sleep in the middle of a corridor...oh well, a shame. I would have enjoyed a painless death.

I yawned and sat up, and attempted to straighten out my bed head with a cheap comb I always have on my person...just in case. I looked in all directions as I did this, and when I had finished, I used my sheathed katana to help in standing myself upright. I fixed any wrinkles I could find in my clothing, and; as is my nature, demonstrated my talent for strangeness by using my only weapon as a cane to help support my weary self.

Overwhelmed by drowsiness, I mistake the door to the Room of Generality for a door to perhaps the kitchen, or even my own room, where I may pursue a more restful sleep. Indubitably, I was wrong. I read the disturbing message on the wall, and was gripped by the chilling hand of fear...that is, until I noticed who was killed.

"Ah yes...you...", the words, had they not been said by me, would have sent a chill down my spine, for the cruel and sadistic tone they housed was indeed disturbing. I knew the victim better than I knew everyone else, and therefore disliked him the most. He annoyed me immensely, and I am pleased to see the killer did at least thing right during his vendetta against us. I smiled, although I knew these actions were completely contradictory to my character, I did not care.

Today started off as a semi-positive day, and in an effort not to ruin it, I cheerfully turned around, and whistled down the numerous passage ways, until I reached either the kitchen, or my room.

Last edited by Aura on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next