Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+9
Xenosaga
Ritual
Zerifachias
Durn
Masquerade
Creame
Kurio
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Omega Soul
13 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

League of Legends - Page 22 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 pm

I played another normal game. It's shocking, I know.

But I have a story to tell.

It's Wukong, Cass, Olaf, Rammus, and TF (the enemy team) vs. Anivia, Xin, Morde, Tristana, and Taric (me). We were the blue team. It was TF Wukong top vs Anivia. Xin was in the jungle. Cass vs Morde. And Rammus Olaf vs Trist and I.

I felt like the trist player wasn't nearly aggressive enough in lane, so I ran in and stunned Olaf, hoping Tristana would follow. She didn't, and I got double ignited, giving the first blood to Olaf. Well, okay, that's fine. They start out with a gold and level advantage. So what?

Our jungler comes to gank, giving trist a double kill. Now we're about even. So now I give presence in lane, forcing rammus back whenever olaf went back. Olaf was always aggressive, and ended up running out with half his life left. These guys just didn't understand the power behind a carry and the support lane. Two bruisers would have a hard laning phase if this continued. The enemy team was always in sight, and we were low level anyway, so I stopped buying wards. They weren't that necessary.

Skip ahead to mid game. I have around 7 assists at this point, and we're about even between the teams. I hit a few flash-stuns on the squishy enemies like TF and Cass a few times, mostly TF though. Eventually it got to the point where TF started trash talking. Like...really hard. He called us all sorts of terrible names that even I don't like to repeat. Naturally, as a result, they ended up losing. But not after various attempts at taking my life. As the support, I'm the "free gold" source. Well, they only managed to get me twice more after the laning phase. I got a few kills under my belt as well, letting me get so many support items that I couldn't really handle juggling between them.

What did I do all game?

ctrl+4
shift-enter: lololololololololol

^Those. XD

I had fun. Taric is best support na.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Might get some runes for support.

Maybe.

Doubt it.

But maybe.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

I bought Sona finally. Soraka is my favorite support just because Starfall spam allows her to be a shitload more aggressive than some of the other supports (granted I'm an aggressive support player regardless.) I hate it when I have passive carries while I'm in there tearing shit apart to set them up for kills. :I But I think I'm gonna start making Sona my main support for a while.

Also bought Quin and Valor. They are awesome. Or at least have awesome potential. I just need to keep learning them so I can use them better. I can already tell Quin and Valor are like...good early game killers. Talking about it makes me want to play them some more. :I
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Did I hear you correctly? ...Soraka...more aggressive than other supports...what? Dude Masq, if you want a super aggressive support play Taric or Thresh or something. Soraka is not all that aggressive because if you skill your Starfall first most people will yell at you and call you a noob (seriously don't do it, her other skills are just so much better)
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

You're probably right about that. I've yet to do much PvP, and I know that's a whole different world. XD It's easy enough to be aggressive on supports in bots. Much different against actual people. P:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

But seriously though Masq, if you enjoy playing support you should definitely try out Taric. ^^
Also I still need your Skype 3:
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 pm

I think I will try Taric out. XD

And my skype is jmjacks4 bruh. :>
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Actually just add me, my Skype's kuorikun...though I change my screename ever so often, I think I have it set on Kurio right now though.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Masquerade wrote:You're probably right about that. I've yet to do much PvP, and I know that's a whole different world. XD It's easy enough to be aggressive on supports in bots. Much different against actual people. P:

Yes, the world of PVP is much different. Allow your sempai, the one with 25 wins (recently obtained one tonight), enlighten you of his experience of PVP.

MY BODY SHAKES UNCONTROLLABLY AS I TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PRESS THE BUTTONS ON MY KEYBOARD BECAUSE I'M SCARED THAT I MIGHT DO SOMETHING WRONG AND THE OTHER PLAYER MIGHT BE BETTER THAN ME, WHICH USUALLY ISN'T THE CASE BECAUSE I HAVE AWESOME MENTORS. I CAN BEAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOWER SKILL LEVELS EASILY, EVEN WITH LAG AND SHAKY FINGERS BECAUSE I HAVE REHEARSED PLAYING IRELIA SO OFTEN.

Yeah, I played another PVP game today, and it was terrible. I won, but my entire body shaking was absolutely terrible. I could hardly press the right buttons. In addition to that, I had massive lag spikes where I couldn't tell what was going on. I will tell you that I died twice, once because of my stupidity, once because of some extreme lag that, when it died down, left me at half health with two champs on top of me. I tried to kill the Fiddle, and almost got him before Darius got me.

Yes, I laned against a Darius. And I DOMINATED that lane. I DESTROYED HIM. He tried to 1v1 me at lvl 4. Because I fucked up in the beginning, I was losing hard, but he decided to turret dive me. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. TURRET DIVE IRELIA. YOU WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION. And he did regret it. It gave me the first blood, so I went back and bought a philo stone to assist my sustain and my income. But he was around half health at that point. I chunked him with my e. I chunked him HARD, because he didn't have any mr at all. That on top of the turret left him with very little health. So I walked away just as the stun wore off and the turret got the last hit, giving me first blood.

Fiddle tried to gank me then. I saw him with my EXPERTLY PLACED WARD AT THE RIVER BUSH and moved away from the lane. It was bad timing, because my lane was pushing at that time, and I didn't want Darius to catch me. With my lag and shaky fingers, he could still kill me, especially since I only had a philo stone. So I saw fiddle leave through my jungle. Curious, I went to my tribush and lo-and-behold, there was a Fiddle! So I killed him.

Our jungler, evelynn, then came up to gank toplane after Darius left and was replaced with a horribly denied Katarina. She was slippery at first, but after an ult and exhaust from Eve, I got the kill. At this point, I reached level 9, where Irelia reaches her pinnacle of strength and becomes neigh unkillable. That stayed true for me this game, I no longer had any deaths.

Basically, all our lanes did extremely well. I got super tanky without the need for many items besides trinity force and merc treads. Fiddle's 3 second fear lasts less than 1 second on me. Not even kidding. He ulted a group of us and feared me. I stunned him about .86 seconds later and ran away, because I was getting pretty low. Darius got some hits on me too, so I was bleeding out and ignited. What do I do? FORT POT. I bought a fort pot at the beginning of the game and kept forgetting to use it. So I used it here. BAM. Survived the bleeding and ignite, and backed out.

tl;dr: Zeri is a decent LoL player but has problems with nervousness and lag.

I also need Masq's skype.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

OH. Kuori, my skype was actually jmjacks92. >3> My bad. XD So there you go, Zeri.

But yeah, that sounds so epic, Zeri. ; w ; I think I'd be less apprehensive to play PvP if players weren't dicks, but I guess you get over it after a time, so I should probably start my crusade. P:

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

I think the best thing to do when going into PVP is to find five champions that you are very comfortable playing with. And I don't mean five top laners or mids or acds. I mean one from each lane and jungle.

My most comfortable picks that I own right now are:
Irelia - top
Lux - mid
Caitlyn - adc
Taric - support

I don't have a favorite jungler that I own, because I don't really jungle. If I owned Xin Zhao, it would be him though.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Yeah, that's generally a good idea. As for me whenever I go into PvP I generally choose whoever I want to play on the spot. Only exceptions are ADC's, I own such a tiny pool of ADC's that I basically have to choose Trist every time I get that role.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by The4HeadedChicken Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

The4HeadedChicken
Insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Generally, I think you should have 3 champions for the lane you specialize in that you are comfortable with. I'm going to end up specializing in the top lane most of the time, so I have a few champions I'm comfortable with that can go toplane.

Irelia is my main go-to-if-they-don't-have-Kennen-or-Warwick. Fucking hate Warwick...he out-sustains me so hard as Irelia...

Kayle and Riven are good seconds for me, but if those fail I also have Akali and Garen that I can use.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Soul Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 am

Yay for that fucking Xin nerf. He pisses me off so much as a jungler. He needs to be removed. -.-"
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Soul Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Anyone think Quinn is getting a hard nerf, or at least her blind removed? Every game I see her, she's dominating in some way due to Valor's movement buff when chasing, or just can't be buffed because of her AoE vision cast. I've never played her myself but can say when I'm jungling or top, I see a lot of dominance in bottom lane. :S
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 pm

No, it would be stupid to nerf her right now. The only reason people CAN'T beat a Quinn is because they don't know HOW to play against her. I thought the tips in the spotlight were pretty clear. Quinn excels at close combat, especially vs melee characters. She has a blind attack, a distance closer/maker, and temporary vision of a wide radius to detect possible counter-jungling tricks. Her ult makes her a fast-moving assassin that can deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time, and can easily catch up to many other champions. Additionally, her final cast of her ult deals bonus damage to enemies at lower health levels.

Here's one way to fight her that I can think of:

Ranged adc with good harass, dislocation, or damage output, like Draven or Vayne (both have all three of those, actually), with an aggressive/bodyguard support. Someone with a barrier and dislocation spells like Janna (Janna is questionable, actually. She's far too squishy to be a good match vs Quinn, unless the enemy support is Soraka or Lulu. Maybe Sona, depending on the style of the Sona player. Definitely not vs an aggressive Sona.) and Thresh, or a heal like Taric and Alistar would be a good match-up vs Quinn.

Taric and Thresh are great supports anyway, two of the best ones, but you have to watch to see what adc you have before choosing either. Taric works extremely well with most adc champs like Tristana and Vayne, so you're pretty safe if you choose him first. Since Taric's nerf, he is less effective, but you can still zone the fuck out of the enemy with him if you play your cards right.

If your jungler is ganking bot, he needs to do so quickly. You need to have god reaction times because Quinn can see your gank coming rather easily, though she can't spam her ability. You need to tell your jungler that the enemy laners are overextended, and that you can kill as soon as he arrives. And that's precisely what you should be doing.

If the enemy support is smart, they'll have a ward in the river or the tribush if they are constantly pushing. Having a fast-moving jungler can help with ganking that kind of lane. If you want to, you can push to their turret and 3v2 them, depending on what their support is and who your support/adc/jungler is. 'Mumu can do an excellent job under turret with a Taric/Tristana combo.

These are my thoughts, though. Someone else might think of something different.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm

I firmly believe that Quinn should be played as a top lane assassin rather than an ADC .-.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:38 pm

And Karma should be played as an AP mid.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Soul Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:35 am

I just play top and jungler. Although no one seems to tell me when they ward brush or river. Or when Quinn's reveal is on Cool Down, but I manage. Maokai is a CC machine, and it's nice when I can get a perfect combo off.
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 pm

When you gank through the river always assume there's a ward in the river bush unless you or your support had specifically counter-warded it or if the lane you're ganking is 100% sure they don't have a ward there. As for Quinn's reveal, I don't think it's as much of an end-all anti-gank tool as everyone thinks it is. I mean if you're bot lane playing ADC your support should have quite a bit of the area warded. And since you're not just going to randomly use it it'd be kind of pointless to just randomly check if the enemy jungler is coming down the river. Even if you have say, a dragon ward that he walked past, you know their general location so why bother using your reveal when you could use that cooldown to instead say win a bush fight? I feel like it's purpose really is more of checking bushes, chasing/preventing jukes. Which is why I feel like she's a much better solo top lane.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi everyone~ Been a while, eh? I haven't played in like a month, apart from today... xD

I'm really excited about Karma re-work. I personally like her, though she's a bit clunky to work with, methinks. Also her new art is epicccc~
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:15 pm

I bought Karma today and played her. I got a terrible round because one of the people afk'd right at the start, but she was still awesome to play as.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next