Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis Core: Resonance of Chaos

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crisis Core: Resonance of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Crisis Core: Resonance of Chaos

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Samira immediately drew another card upon finishing off the last creature. It seemed to recognize that it's attacks would never go through her or her lifesteal abilities. She didn't even need to dodge it's attack, but she figured that putting salt on the already-blistering wound would only make the creature fear her. It ran, but it wasn't nearly far enough away to avoid her throwing arm. "You think you can run from me?" Samira hissed, holding up the card she drew. It was a three. This was going to hurt.

Samira attacks (2)! 9 Atk DMG! Lucky Threes! CRITICAL HIT!!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Resonance of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Crisis Core: Resonance of Chaos

Post by Silver Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Prologue–01: An Inexplicable Feeling

Objective: Discover the source of the inexplicable feeling!

Atmosphere: Dead of Night (There is no natural light to speak of and something is clearly out there waiting... No Effect.)

2 takes 8 Damage! CRITICAL!! (Samira)

2 OVERKILL!!

{ } { } { } { } {r} { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{r} { } { } {r} { } { } {S} {C} { } C
{r} {r} { } { } { } { } {r} { } { } D
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Battle... COMPLETE!

. . .

Objective... semi-complete?

Experience:

+4 – Remnant Spirit Perfect Kill x2
+3 – Completed in ≤ 5 Player Phases
+2 – Remnant Spirit Overkill x1
+2 – No Items Used
+2 – No Player KOs

Total: 13

Party:

Calista:
0/10 --- 13/10
LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points, +1 Skill Point
3/10

Samira:
0/10 --- 13/10
LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points, +1 Skill Point
3/10

Found... 36 Cash!

No items...

(Update your profile, we'll continue tomorrow.)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Though their enemies had fallen to their––clearly––superior might, the horrendously inexplicable feeling still gnawed on Calista's soul. It drew her, it seemed, farther off the trail; an invisible force silently compelling her to drift into wilderness of the tree-dotted mountainside. She took a step. The cold and dark and dangerous mystery that this path held within its clutches did not bother her––the feeling that now pounded in her chest adjacent to her heart held the only importance now. "Samira," she said calmly, taking another step, "I can still feel it."

In fact, she could almost see it in the pitch nothingness that surrounded them. A different sort of darkness floating in the air; like soot, it lazily cascaded to earth. The darkly incandescent matter appeared to be flowing from the path, and suddenly Calista's cautious steps broke into a run. "It's coming from this way," she shouted, "come on!"

Samira, it seemed, would have no choice in the matter, for, when she did not immediately follow the young heiress, unnatural winds assaulted her from behind. They pushed her forward until she was forced to concede, racing after her younger friend.

In response to their flight, the blackness oozed an air of anxiety; this only increased the further the duo went. More and more of the strange particulates filled the air around them, some of them collecting into clumps and floating ominously in the air. Greater surges of the unnatural wind raked through the exposed mountain terrain, yet Calista appeared as serene as the perfectly still waters to their left.

She did not falter once in her movements, not even when a flurry of disfigured bodies flew into her path. She merely shifted backward, landing rather gracefully before drawing her knife. The feelings within her still sought her attention, but she would have to put them on hold for now.

Prologue–02: Within Their Grasp

Objective: Defeat the mysterious enemies and continue onward!

Atmosphere: Dead of Night (There is no natural light to speak of and something is clearly out there waiting... No Effect.)

{~} {t} { } { } {r} { } A
{~} {~} {r} { } { } { } B
{~} { } {3} {4} { } { } C
{~} {1} { } { } {2} { } D
{~} {~} { } { } {t} { } E
{~} {~} { } { } { } { } F
{~} { } { } { } { } { } G
{r} { } {C} { } {r} {r} H
{r} {r} { } { } { } {r} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Ally Party:

Enemy Party:

Netural Party:

Legend:

You may start in Rows H–I
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 pm

What? Samira looked on as Calista went off in her own direction, without waiting for her. That girl was getting pretty reckless, but if she was chasing something, then maybe the results of their excursion is already reaping benefits. Or maybe they were being thrown into their deaths. Either way, Samira had no choice but to follow, becoming increasingly anxious about what was to come. Those creatures from before were hardly any threat to her, but Calista seemed a little weak in comparison. Samira could only thank her bad habits for being useful in fighting.

While Calista could see all that was going on, Samira could only see a fraction of it. Instead of the cascading soot falling and accumulating on the ground, Samira saw only specks of darkness. Like a bit of dirt being carried by the wind, only this was pitch-black. Samira shivered, though not from the cold. "Stay behind me, sister," Samira spoke quietly, keeping a hand on her deck of cards. She had to survive for just a little bit before dealing out the pain. If Samira took the hits, she could steal the life right back easily.

This time, she would use her skills to greater effect.

Samira starts in H-4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Prologue–02: Within Their Grasp

Objective: Defeat the mysterious enemies and continue onward!

{r} { } {C} {S} {r} {r} H
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Ally Party:

Enemy Party:

Netural Party:

Legend:

Player Phase – I
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Samira's blood red eyes flashed once as she quickly drew from her deck. It appeared that she had only drawn a single card, but she slip her hand, revealing two others. She did not throw them out yet, she was only preparing herself, observing the movements and actions of her enemies. If she could track their movements, she could cheat them and dole out a sick amount of damage to her enemies.

It's Time To Duel! Samira gains +2 Basic Attack commands for 3 turns.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Calista casts Belief! +10% Atk for Three Turns! Int-based abilities utilize Atk stat!

"We won't be stopped so easily," Calista stated aloud, disregarding the fact that these demonspawn likely held no understanding of human language. A pang on her heart resonated with that statement. The inexplicable feeling filling the air continued to tug on her, and she knew they would need to make quick work of these creatures. Activating a small charm, she found herself ready for the battle ahead. "Let's go."

- - - - -

Request:

{r} { } {C} {S} {r} {r} H
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Calista's belief takes affect!

Samira gains 2 Basic Attacks!

Enemy Phase – I

The two frontmost heathens, similarly shaped to the enemies from before, seemed to spasm in response to Calista's statement. Before anything could be done about them, however, they dashed forward and launched themselves at the young heiress.

1 moves to F3!

1 uses Pounce on Calista! 5 Atk Damage! 1 lands at H2!

Calista takes 2 Damage!

2 moves to F4!

2 uses Pounce on Calista! 5 Atk Damage! 2 lands at I3!

Calista takes 2 Damage!

The other creatures, however, floated there ominously before turning their ghostly purple eyes on Samira. One simply stared, but the other began charging some sort of spell, chaotic energies building up before firing off in the form of a crazed beam that missed by a fraction of an inch.

3 waits.

4 casts Chaotic Stinger on Samira! 4 Int Damage! -5% Spr if successful!

Samira dodges!

{~} { } { } { } { } { } D
{r} {1} {C} {S} {r} {r} H
{r} {r} {2} { } { } {r} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Neutral Phase – I

None...

{~} { } { } { } { } { } D
{r} {1} {C} {S} {r} {r} H
{r} {r} {2} { } { } {r} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Ally Party:

Enemy Party:

Netural Party:

Legend:

Player Phase – II
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Samira felt a chill go down her spine as a sort of light, a laser she supposed, rushed by her, barely missing her. She felt a few hairs on her head get singed from the beam and immediately scowled. She wasn't a big fan of her hair, but she preferred it being on her head than not. She was thinking of throwing her first card over there, to destroy the beast instantly, but found her concerns elsewhere, with her sister. She was being assaulted again.

"Sister, I insist you stay behind me," Samira said, her voice almost pleading, "believe me, I can take these hits. I don't want you in danger anymore." Samire raised her first card, aiming it at one of the nearby creatures for a moment before throwing her card with surprising force. The card struck the creature and dug into it, the force behind the throw carrying it further into the beast's body, killing it instantly.

Samira attacks (1)! 12 Atk DMG! CRITICAL HIT!! (Lucky Three!)

Attacks until Lucky Three activation: 3

Samira drew two more cards, eyeing the other creature that was similar to the first. The two other creatures appeared somewhat different, and hadn't moved at all. Slightly worried about them, Samira first directed her attention to the immediate threat, and threw both her cards at the creature, killing it easily.

Samira attacks (2)! 8 DMG! 2 hits!

Attacks until Lucky Three activation: 1 (Next Attack!)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2