Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReCreation

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ReCreation Empty ReCreation

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Four factions.  A horrid war.  The destruction of the world...and the recreation of said world.  With a second chance, the factions banded together to form a beautiful city...the city of Irysium.

The bright orange sun beamed down light upon the city of Irysium this day, though the sky was not blue as would be considered normal.  Irysium sat perched upon a floating fragment of earth, a large one of course, but it was not a part of a whole planet.  It is a city that hovers stagnantly in a dark voidspace filled with something the denizens call Mist.  The Mist is a strange energy that takes the form of mist and has the ability to bind lands together.  It was theorized by scholars that before the Recreation, it was the material that held their alternate world together, the fabrics that kept it tightly bound.  Now the Mist flies freely, loosely adjoining the lands together through pathways, slowly moving the fragmented pieces together in hopes of eventually forming a planet once more.  A beacon of light in a black sky, the sun does its best to provide light for the world, but its light is not strong enough.  The asphalt streets of the city are lit with many a mana-powered streetlight, varying from blue to white to pale green to yellow-orange.  The different lights create wondrous effects off the walls of the mostly metal buildings.  Steel, an enhanced copper, bronze, and brass, and a variance of gold were used to create the skyscrapers, businesses, and even the residences of the city, the metal provided by the Paradise Metalworks, one of the most prosperous industries in the entire city.  Many of the builders working for the company were contracted to work on the buildings and as a result, a small, old-fashioned city burst into a technological, futuristic utopia.  The city expanded to the point where various means of public transportation were created, the main ones used being the cable cars and monorails.  Irysium had to be split into sectors, the streets and avenues organized, and buildings and monuments readjusted.  The four factions had their own headquarters constructed, and later on, guilds began to form and they leased headquarters of their owns from the most prominent of realtors in the area.  One of the guilds, Heart of Mana, was created to investigate the reason behind Mana's wish for the world to be granted a second chance, but the guildmaster disappeared twenty years after the creation of the guild.  Another member, twenty-six year old Magnus Faircloth, rose to become interim guildmaster until the previously one hopefully returned, but the previous guildmaster's fate was completely unknown.  There was no telling if he would return or not.  In the meantime, Magnus halted investigation into Mana, not having much information of his own to go on for the previous guildmaster did not leave any extensive files on whatever knowledge he had managed to attain.  Instead, Magnus had the guild members focus on taking requests to aid the citizens and the factions.

Magnus stood in the Heart of Mana headquarters's main hall, a spacious gold-colored room with several aureate pillars scattered about.  The receptionist's desk rested near the door, and at this moment was vacant.  The files and papers were neatly organized on the desk, however, as if someone had been performing the job and doing it extensively well.  The floor was made of polished hardwood, completely spotless and not scuffed at all.  There were couches and armchairs sitting upon beautiful beige and forest green rugs with ornate leaf and vine designs in various segments of the hall for guild members to lounge about on.  Hardwood tables completed the furniture sets and were of a similar hue to the floor.  A magnificent sandstone fireplace rested against the wall opposite the main entrance and was lit--the only source of lighting in the hall at the moment.  Patterns that looked like orange flames were carved into the sides and mantle of the fireplace--it was a warming sight.  Various metalworks trinkets were setting upon the mantle, free of dust.  A large portrait was hung above the fireplace.  It was of a man in a long white cloak joined at the top near the collar with a silver chain and heart-shaped pendant.  His wild brown hair seemed to be wind-blown but still managed to look valiant and majestic.  He gazed upwards and off into the distance sort of, as if scrutinizing something in a subtle way.  Other, more irrelevant pictures were hung on the other walls, consisting of landscapes only seen in dreams and of mundane things such as fruit or automobiles.  There was one above the reception desk of the guild headquarters after it was first built.  There were two doors, one on each side of the fireplace that led to different parts of the guild headquarters.  The left was for administrative purposes and was where the guild master's and guild administrators offices could be found.  The right door led to the guild dorms, cafeteria, training area, rooftop observatory, library, community bathroom and shower sector, and the recreation rooms.

At his position in front of the fireplace, Magnus gazed at the four standing before him.  They were all fairly recent recruits coming from various factions.  Their initiations were over and pre-task training completed.  They had all proven to be quite the battlers, even the younger ones which caught him completely by surprise.  Regardless, it was time to allow them to take requests from the board, ones that would bolster the affinity with the factions themselves.  He adjusted his green shirt and armguards.  His trademark lance rested in its rightful place on his back, the tip pointing up past his somewhat spiked black hair, briefly parted by a red, white-trimmed cloth headband.  One of his pale red eyes was covered with hair but he kept his single visible one trained on his cadets.  "Listen closely, you four," he addressed them in an authoritative tone, his voice not particularly as deep as he had hoped for.  "Based on your abilities and the fact that you joined around the same time, I've decided to place you all in a squad together.  I figured the variety in your movesets would allow for cohesive battling despite your faction differences.  Do remember that we are a city united, and the past of aggression has long since been forgotten by the faction leaders themselves." He took a moment to clear his throat.  He didn't think there would be any problems in that regard but it was something they needed to be reminded of.  "Since your preliminary tasks and training is complete, and what a breeze it was, I am now allowing you to take requests from the request board."  He gestured to the left wall where a large wooden bulletin board could be found covered in fliers proclaiming requests for aid with various tasks.  "Listed on that board will be your source of money, materials, and affinity for the factions.  I know you learned it in your preliminary classes but the factions reward those who bring greatness to their name and assist them with their problems.  These rewards will only serve to make you stronger; do keep that in mind.  Now that doesn't mean ignore faction-less requests; the unassociated citizens still need you as well.  I'll be keeping an eye on that," he advised them sternly, taking a moment to look each one of them in the eye as if to emphasize his point.

"I'm going to go ahead and let you choose one to work on.  It will be your test.  Complete it in full with excellent efficiency and I shall allow your continued use.  If you fail, I can surely send you all through your pre-lim tasks and training again.  Do you have any questions before you take off?  Do note I've given you a few items to help sustain you but any further materials will have to be bought by yourselves in the city."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

ReCreation Empty Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Of course it was an easy task to complete the preliminary training. For one so gifted, there was no way that someone like her could ever have trouble with simple tasks. Violet eyes blinked once, watching the world around her with an intense focus. Soft black hair kept short slid around her ears at the slightest movement, her tiny frame not doing her heavy aura justice. Magic was in her blood, her heritage. Just one look at her would determine that much.

Wisteria was born to two very powerful and well-known individuals. Their joining was a surprise to most, or so she had learned, but she could not have guessed that after living under them for the sixteen years of her life. Her mother taught her magic, from the basic theory to complex incantations and spells. One day she hoped to be more like her mother, who did not have to use the spoken word to work her magic. Her father taught her how to deal with beings not of the mortal plane, spirits mostly. The influence of both fields of magic helped shape her own, giving her a power that commanded the mortal plane to bend to her whims.

After spending all of her life with her mother and father, they decided that she needed to leave in order to find herself. She was being too influenced by them, she must be her own person. Wisteria did not complain, she welcomed the opportunity. After spending some time learning about guilds, she decided that joining one would benefit her and her magic immeasurably.

Wisteria found herself missing her mother and father from time to time. But she also did not want to disappoint them. She would bear with the loneliness and find a way to increase her magical power. Researching magic was one of her favorite things to do, no matter what type of magic it was. If she could find more books on magical theory, Wisteria might be able to make use of it.

To the interim guildmaster, Wisteria said nothing. She spoke not a word to the other three present, she had no interest in conversing with them. One of them was aligned with her same faction, she knew, but she did not care to know any more than that. Wisteria breathed in slowly, deliberately, and released her breath. All one, fluid action.

-

A click of her tongue and she was ready for the next person to speak up, but heard nothing. That was wonderful, sometimes silence was sweeter than words. She certainly did not quite like hearing other people talk. It was boring. Black eyes glimpsed at the world beneath a careless mess of dark hair. She cracked her knuckles one at a time, reeling from the jolt of each crack, a grin plastered to her face.

Xylia was born to a nobody family in a place not marked on any map. From an early age, she knew exactly what it was she liked the most, and she pursued that goal relentlessly. She wasn't a mystery. Her story was possibly one of the easiest to guess at, thanks to her rambunctious personality and very poor impulse control. Little did Xylia's parents know that their daughter would run away from home without a trace left behind. She wanted to go somewhere she could unleash her intense desire to hit things.

Why she joined a guild of all things was beyond even her, but so long as she got to hit something, Xylia didn't give a damn where she was. With little to no actual memory of her parents, she felt free. A spirit unbound by the rules of normal people, she could do whatever she wanted to and not fear the consequences. After all, who was going to stop her? Better yet, who was going to find her? Certainly not her parents.

"Great, wonderful, thanks for the free shit, coach." Xylia's voice was about as loud as her grin was. At least she could catch the attention of others, but she was definitely unfit to lead any sort of group. "When do I get to hit things?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Elisia shifted onto her left foot––a very slight movement––and let out the smallest sigh as she stood next to a very tall woman in full plate armor. The formality of this meeting with Magnus made her rather uncomfortable to be perfectly honest. If nothing else Elisia was an increasingly informal person. She liked to play things casually or, rather, at her own pace; freedom of expression of that sense of self she valued most of all. This meeting––protocol and all––served as an enemy to pretty much everything she stood for. She knew it was a very necessary evil, but that failed to change her opinion on the matter. Rules and expectations were fine. Lectures and half-reprimandations were not.

Still, there was little to be done. As only a fresh recruit for this guild––her sister's idea, not her own––she had no say in the regulations. Best to suck it up and cut her losses. Natasha would throw a fit if she got kicked out for arguing. That being said, Natasha would never forgive her if she got kicked out period. Expulsion meant going solo; Elisia knew quite well just how the idea fared with her younger sister. The poor child would have joined Heart of Mana herself in order to keep her beloved older sister from walking the battlefield by her lonesome. But the Sharpshooter did not allow that. She would never have allowed that. Natasha wasn't allowed to put herself in harm's way.

Not after last time.

"When do I get to hit things?"

Elisia's thoughts scattered. Her gray eyes locked on the slightly shorter girl who had voiced her opinion rather bluntly. The very statement was blunt. Height of Power, no doubt, she thought whilst prying her eyes away. She refocused back on Magnus and shifted her weight back to alignment. Did she have any questions? Yes. Yes, she did.

"Who exactly leads this squadron?" she asked steadily. There was the slightest bit of anxiety layered underneath the many collected tones.

"If I may, sir," the woman to her side spoke up, "I would like to volunteer to act as the spokesperson for this group." Elisia's eyes shifted once more. "Before coming to Heart of Mana, I trained with both the paladins of the Holy Might and the scholars under Saint Nerra. Truth be told my skills primarily lie on the battlefield, but correspondence between parties as well as negotiation and delegation were components of my training––training I successfully completed with flying colors. If no one objects, I feel I would be the best candidate to, at the very least, handle communication between the squad and other parties."

Elisia held a steady breath. Alessia did not notice. The latter stood incredibly tall––taller than any of the other women in the room, even just the slightest bit taller than their interim-guild master himself. Her eyes held a fierce determination and her voice had been just as powerful. If Magnus had not been present, and if Elisia had not known better, she would have assumed that this woman was their leader. She definitely looked the part. Alessia held her stance.

An answer awaited.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Magnus was unfazed by Xylia's outburst knowing her tendency to...hit things. In the physical portion of her training and tasks, she was unmatched. Her power was extraordinary and her faction was appropriate for one such as herself. If something needed a fierce beatdown, she was the woman for the job. However, his attention turned to the woman taller than himself who spoke up in volunteer to become the spokesperson for the group. Coming from the Holy Might was all he really needed to know that her diplomacy was top-notch and her manners unmatched. Even now she spoke with such an authoritative respect--it was unreal. Granted, the woman was a bit older than himself; it was almost to be expected. His decision was pretty made for him.

"I didn't really have any other person in mind than you, Alessia," Magnus spoke up with a coy smile. "Your training makes you the perfect candidate and thus I have high expectations of you." The interim guildmaster took a moment to scan over each and every one of them. "Though, after seeing what you ALL are capable of, I have high expectations of all of you. And I trust I won't be let down." He took a moment to address Xylia who was probably getting impatient with all the "pointless" chatter. She surely was getting antsy to destroy something and best for her to do that outside of the guild headquarters. "You will get to...hit things...as soon as you guys are done with your questions and grab a request, assuming the request even involves a physical confrontation." He sighed a bit and addressed the rest of them for this: "It is advised that you do this one a favor and try and pick something that involves some...activity, to keep her occupied. Anything further?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Alessia smiled. A wide smile. The kind of smile that drank in every drop of appreciation and reflected its brilliance tenfold. This look, of course, lasted only a moment before her lips thinned out into a line. She nodded. "Thank you," she responded in the same steady voice. Elisia tensed up slightly as the woman's eyes fell on her. "Have you any other questions?"

The Sharpshooter shook her head. Almost quickly. Too quickly for her own liking. "No. Thank you," she responded as smoothly as she could manage. As much as she hated to admit it––and she dared not breathe a word of it––this woman intimidated her just the slightest bit. And that irked Elisia in ways she could not even begin to describe.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:42 pm

"You've got to be fucking kidding, right? You're just gonna let her take command without asking the rest of us our opinion?" Xylia was mad, that much was evident in the way she talked. She didn't fear anyone, particularly not this overeager waste of time that wanted to lead. Xylia eyed the girl with an disapproving glare. Like hell she would let that happen. She had a severe dislike of people who enjoyed giving out orders and thought themselves higher.

Xylia spat on the ground in front of the woman. "So what, no one gives a damn where you trained. Object? Of course I fucking object you outdated sack of lizard shit." Xylia cracked a few of her knuckles, more out of anger than intimidation. She wasn't about the whole intimidation scene like this busty chick was. She was about to open her mouth again, but found that to be an impossible task. It felt as though something grabbed her mouth and sewn it shut.

"Too loud." It was a small voice, one that could almost be mistaken for the passing wind. But there was no wind here, only a tiny little girl with a tiny mouth and an even tinier voice. "You make too much noise."

Wisteria knew that she shouldn't use magic for trivial purposes like this, but the stupid girl was toying with dangers beyond her capability to handle. Still, she only released the magic once she was certain the noise would not continue. She glanced up at the woman who was supposed to become their leader. Was that even the right term? Spokesperson did not necessarily mean leader. Still, it would be better to have the more socially acceptable people have the leadership positions. Wisteria wasn't interested.

Wisteria inclined her head towards the woman, her name was Alessia, if she remembered correctly. "My name is Wisteria," she said, her voice soft but in control. From just her aura alone, she could stand eye-to-eye with the woman, but physically be just a little more than half her size. "I will defer to you in these matters, so long as you promise not to make solitary decisions based on your own opinion." Wisteria referred to the request board, as well as speaking for the group. She would allow the woman to lead, if that was her wish, but she would not allow herself to be pushed around. If she learned anything from her mother, it was to never allow someone to silence her voice.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:09 pm

The situation grew tense.  The one thing Magnus hated about dealing with Xylia and people like her was that they were often unpredictable.  His own training would have come in handy if things had gotten out of control; he'd hate to have to subdue one of the greenhorns of guild matters, but he would not stand for such outbursts.  He was ready to grab his lance in seconds, but the anger and insults spewing from Xylia's mouth came to an abrupt halt which also took Magnus by surprise.  The young girl with the obviously potent magical talent spoke up.  Wisteria Varshtig-Night.  There was something about the latent power within this tiny, fragile being that almost unnerved the interim guildmaster.  He was glad that she had a control over herself and was so diplomatic and mature in her own right being of such a young age.  She would be the only other viable option as spokesperson if Alessia had not volunteered or was not interested, but it was the young Wisteria who proved herself to not be interested as long as the older woman was not selfish in her decisions which Magnus trusted that she would not be.

"A wise spokesperson actually has the responsibility to take into consideration the opinions of the group as a whole and act solely based on those gathered opinions based on factors of logic and majority.  Sometimes the most supported way is not the most logical," Magnus enforced Wisteria's point for it was a great one to make.  "Just as long as everyone is taken into consideration, even ones who happen to really really really...want to hit things."  At this point he couldn't really take Xylia seriously.  He just wanted her gone and occupied for the time being but he would never deign to say something so rude out loud.  "That said and the whole situation resolved, why don't you guys go pick out a request?  Just one will do for now.  Report back to me upon completion of said request."

Request Board

I. Stolen Satchel - "Help!  I misplaced a very important satchel of mine and I need it back!  I'm pretty certain it was stolen by a nemesis of mine who seeks to use what's in the satchel against me and I can't be having that.  Please find it and get it back for me!" / Commissioner: Albert / Faction: Night Shroud / Reward: 100 Gold, Mystery Item

II. Alley Cleanup - "Yeah I need some garbage cleared from this alleyway.  Not sure why the Waste and Recycling Center hasn't come to pick up this alley in a while but the filth is starting to pile up.  Some assistance from powerful hands would be appreciated." / Commissioner: Grouchy Oscar / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 25 Gold, Recycling Token x3

III. Bandit Hideout - We've managed to locate a hovel of bandits right here in our own city and it's come time to flush them out.  Seeking hired hands to help aid in the operation.  The less conspicuous the better. / Commissioner: Captain Arivel Lyst / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 100 Gold, Warrior's Seal x1

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Alessia gave the woman, Xylia, a stern look, but said nothing. She allowed the smaller girl––Wisteria was her name?––to handle the useless noise spewing from the woman's mouth before turning her eyes back to Magnus. Between the two they seemed to have the situation under control. The Magic Knight could respect the child––a good little soldier and well-mannered at that. Her request that all decisions be made for the good of the group and not based on her own opinions was one she could most definitely comply with. A good leader was nothing without morals.

That being said she was the first to meander over to the request board; Elisia followed suit, watching as the woman quickly read the three posts. The Sharpshooter's own gray orbs lingered on the first one, but she had no chance to read the others for the knight's gauntlet covered hand reached for the third one. Elisia's eyes caught a single word. Bandits.

"Bandits in the city," Alessia stated aloud for the other three to hear. "I believe this would be a good chance to see our squad in battle. Get a feel for team synergy," she offered, quite content with her assessment of the situation.

Elisia's eyes, however, drifted back to the first––she read it once more and then the second one. She glanced at the paper in Alessia's hand. "I disagree," she said steadily after a minute, crossing her arms in front of her as more of a gesture of comfort than anything else. "I believe it is in our best interest to consider the first one," she added.

Alessia looked to the other two briefly. Her eyes settled on Wisteria. "Opinions?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 pm

"Of course we're going to kick some bandit asses!" Xylia, finally freed from the magic that binded her, immediately started speaking up again. She wanted to forget that particular mess of humiliation. She would get the child back one day. If not today, then someday. This is why Xylia hated magic users and their ilk. They took their powers for granted and used them for trivial matters. They were all the same.

Wisteria, however, had something different in mind. She could appreciate that the guildmaster saw her logic and agreed with her. It was at least nice to know he had good sense. She could tell he was ready to intervene, and was glad that she took measures first. Having him intervene would only cause a heavily one-sided fight, whereas her intervention lacked bloodshed. Wisteria enjoyed being able to keep peace, it made her feel...complete, somehow.

Wisteria glanced over the requests available for a moment, then turned her head towards their spokesperson. "Might we do this one?" Wisteria pointed to the first request on the board. A search and recover mission would be a good way to start off. Wisteria hoped that they could reach a diplomatic end rather than a bloody one. "I mean no offense, but I do not think our team synergy is at all good." Wisteria's violet eyes glanced at Xylia before turning to Alessia. "If it pleases you, I'd like to start off a bit slower." It was her first time being a member of a guild, after all.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Alessia took a brief second to glance at Elisia, feeling as if she should have known the two members of the same faction would feel similarly. Nevertheless, she did not object. Wisteria did have a point after all. Returning her dark blue-green eyes to the smaller girl, she nodded. "We can," she stated, "I'd like for you to be comfortable."

The slightest bit of tension in Elisia's shoulders eased. Perhaps things would not be so bad.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 am

And so the first mission was decided.  Alessia would take the flier from the board and head towards the file box next to the reception desk where extensive details on the request had been filed.  Normally if the receptionist were around, he would offer up the intel, but receptionists need breaks too.  Reading over the information, it became revealed that the man who possibly stole the satchel was named Kristofer, an alchemist by trade and the reason he wanted the satchel was because it was full of a very potent alchemical ingredient--one that Albert planned to use for an experiment for he, too, was an alchemist.  The two rival alchemists had a history that wasn't elaborated upon in the report, but there was a location where Kristofer could be found, and that was a pub by the name of the Iron Gullet over in the shadier Cosmos District on the east side of downtown Irysium.  The group took the monorail to the district, and fortunately enough, the Iron Gullet was one of the more popular taverns, having an ideal location on the main avenue of the district: Galaxy Ave.  Not wasting any time, the group entered.

A soft space-themed music permeated the air.  The furniture and inner walls and pillars were made of a fine dark-hued wood.  The bar was of polished steel with a strange aquamarine countertop crafted from an unknown material that could have possibly been a variant of some sort of metal since it held the same properties as the steel upon which is sat.  Behind the bartender was a huge shelf filled with liquor and beer, not an empty space to be found.  At this time of day, the bar was pretty empty itself, however, save for a few quieter denizens sipping on their booze.  There was one lonely fellow in the distance sitting at a table with a fruity-looking drink.  He had a sack full of what appeared to be scrap metal, and more importantly, there was a strange satchel glowing with a purple hue sitting on the table.  The man glanced up at the entryway and was alarmed.  "Gods be damned, to think he actually went to the trouble--!" the man cursed to himself, standing up and kicking his chair out of the way.  He grabbed the satchel and reached behind him to take a remote control out of a leather pouch hooked to his belt.  His glasses seemed to gleam in the dim aquatic blue and white lighting of the joint, green eyes behind the lenses looking as dangerous as could be, but he was more of a cornered prey than a stalking predator.  He clicked a button on the remote and the scrap metal in the bag came to life, assembling itself into two small robots equipped with a strange cannon.  The glowing circuit board exposed on their rectangular metal chests emanated with magical power.  It was clear this man was not going to go down without a fight.  The other bar denizens became alarmed and dropped their drinks.  It would become imperative to get them to safety or take the man and his mechanical goons down before they had a chance to harm anyone.

Request 01: Stolen Satchel

Objective: Incapacitate the target, Kristofer, while keeping collateral damage and civilian casualties to a minimum!

Achievement: Safety First - Ensure that absolutely no damage is taken by any of the civilians in the bar. [5 AP]

Background: ~Irysian Struggle~

{ } { } { } {l} { } { } {T} { } { } A
{ } {K} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{t} {t} { } {t} { } {w} { } { } {3} D
{t} {t} {A} { } { } { } { } {t} {t} E
{ } {Z} { } { } {t} {2} { } {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } {w} { } { } {w} { } { } { } H
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} { } { } { } I
{t} {t} {1} { } { } {f} { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Kristofer (Alchemist)
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Zen (Tinkerer)
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 1
Evade: 2%

Anza (Tinkerer)

Bartender
HP: 15/15
Move: 3 cells

Civilian 1

Civilian 2

Civilian 3

{b} - Bar
[No Occupy]

{l} - Bar Gate
[No Occupy]
[Can pass through]

{f} - Decorative Fence
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wooden Pillar
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

Players may start in rows I-J, columns 7-8!

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Alessia starts at I7!

Elisia starts at J7!

Elisia bristled as the man, Kristofer, kicked his chair out from under himself in immediate retaliation. To think they were so conspicuous! She, herself, had at least hoped to lure the man away from all of the civilians in the area before completing the job. That way if he tried anything, like he clearly already had, the party would be able to avoid casualties easily. Unfortunately, today just wasn't their day.

"Nothing can be easy," she muttered, reaching for the bow on her back. Her fingers tightened around it with a certain familiarity. For an instant she thought that, perhaps, she felt more than just her own grip on the weapon. She did not have long to ponder this, however, for the Magic Knight quickly jostled her from her thoughts.

"Never expect the an easy path," Alessia half-reprimanded-half-stated. She too had drawn a weapon. A rather standard looking sword with some weird, glowing circle inscribed on the blade. In her other hand she held a rather average-looking buckler. "Elisia," she continued after a moment, "I feel it is safe to assume that you can keep him preoccupied before he has a chance to do any serious harm here?"

Elisia blinked once. Was that some sort of order? She couldn't quite tell but whether it was or wasn't, the Sharpshooter knew one thing. She didn't like it. Still, she did not respond in a negative manner. A nod. Her jaw tightened a little bit.

"Good to know. It'll give the rest of us time to close the gap. Everyone, I would like very much for none of these people to come to harm. Just because they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't mean they deserve to get hurt. Use caution." Alessia's eyes fell on Xylia particularly for her last statement. The woman was unpredictable. Hopefully she could be trusted to avoid hitting the civilians, but thus far the Magic Knight had little evidence to defend that ideal.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Xylia starts at I-8

Wisteria starts at J-8

She was disappointed at first, this was not a job where she could hit things. What good was it then, if she couldn't hit something? Xylia scoffed, but upon entering the bar, it became clear that her initial judgement of the job was not quite on point. She would get to hit something, and she was so eager to get started. Not to mention that this guy was practically asking for it with how he was acting. For a second, Xylia turned her head to the tiny mage and grinned, "Remind me to thank you later for this. I've been itching for a scrap."

"Hey you!" Xylia called across the room to the guy they were supposed to be hitting. "Come here a second, I wanna show you something!" Xylia slammed her fist into her palm as a gesture of aggression. This was going to be exciting.

Wisteria, on the other hand, was displeased. If this man was so ready to protect his stolen item with violence, then there was little room for diplomacy. It was such a shame too, his crimes would only increase in number from here on out. Perhaps if he turned himself in, there would be only little punishment. Now he faced several years in a prison and a beating from Xylia. Wisteria wasn't sure which was the worse fate.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Objective: Incapacitate the target, Kristofer, while keeping collateral damage and civilian casualties to a minimum!

Achievement: Safety First - Ensure that absolutely no damage is taken by any of the civilians in the bar. [5 AP]

{ } {Z} { } { } {t} {2} { } {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} {A} {X} { } I
{t} {t} {1} { } { } {f} {E} {W} { } J

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
DD: 0/10
Atk: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Def: 5
Evade: 3%

Wisteria (Void Magi) *BREATHE [1]*
MP: 25/25
Int: 6

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Spr: 2

Kristofer (Alchemist)

Zen (Tinkerer)

Anza (Tinkerer)

Bartender

Civilian 1

Civilian 2

Civilian 3

{b} - Bar
[No Occupy]

{l} - Bar Gate
[No Occupy]
[Can pass through]

{f} - Decorative Fence
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wooden Pillar
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

Player Phase 1!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Alessia casts Empower on Elisia! +30% Atk for Three Turns!
Remaining MP: 5/15

Elisia
Atk: 6 --- 8

Before any of the party members could launch themselves into battle, Alessia turned her gaze once more on her bow-wielding companion. A single gauntleted hand pressed down on the girl's shoulder and a circular symbol appeared overhead. "Seal of power: Open!" Alessia chanted nonchalantly, a sudden rush of energy flowing through the Sharpshooter's body. "Go now. You should have enough power now."

Elisia faltered for a fraction of a second. This woman confused and aggravated her, but now was most definitely not the time to argue with her tactics. Instead, the Sharpshooter tore past the armored woman and found herself positioned next to one of the civilians that had not fled the scene.

Elisia moves to G6!

"You might want to get out of here," she stated sharply, knocking an arrow. She took a second to line up the shot before firing. Taking another step forward, she knocked a second. That next arrow flew just as the first and she lowered the bow. Hopefully that took care of the first one.

Elisia uses Hummingbird on Zen! 10 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to G5 via Continuous Assault]
---Elisia chains Hummingbird on Zen! 10 Atk Damage!

Remaining MP: 8/20

Alessia nodded. She was rather proud of the archer's ability to swiftly string together her attacks. Although she, herself, couldn't quite see for sure, she knew that the mechanized unit had like suffered quite a bit of damage. The Sharpshooter might have just knocked their first enemy off the battlefield. A strong start that would hopefully continue as the battle progressed.

"Let's go then," the Magic Knight muttered, taking a couple steps forward herself. Her shield was raised as a defensive measure. No telling what their foes had up their sleeves, after all.

Alessia moves to G6!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 pm

If only she could create portals, like her father had so wanted her to. Wisteria understood the theory behind it, she knew what it took to create a portal, but every time she tried, it always failed her. She clicked her tongue in annoyance. It would have to do to just guide the bystanders to safety. She would take up that mantle, if she could. Wisteria stepped forward, past Xylia who seemed eager enough to get the fight started. She wanted to go closer to where the bartender was. If she could somehow guide him away from danger, that would be for the best.

Wisteria moves to H-8

For now she would have to settle with applying her magic to the others. They have not seen her powers work until she used it to silence Xylia before, but her magic was much more complex than that. Using magic to sew a mouth shut was a simple task. What she was about to do was ten times more complicated. Wisteria produced a large black book out from its pouch on her back and held it out in front of her. The book floated there through her magic, just below her right hand. With her right hand, she swept the air, causing the book to open, and with her left she raised above her head, her four fingers pointed upwards.

"Grace of Eternia," Wisteria chanted, her grimoire starting to glow with a faint purple light. "Aid me. Reveal to me the chains of life and grant me control." From her fingers, she saw three chains connect to the allies she gathered. For a moment the white chains remained visible, though they soon faded from view. That was all she needed. She would explain what she did to the others later, they did not need to be concerned about it now, though Wisteria would not blame them if they did worry.

"Well that's something different," Xylia was alarmed by the white chains that Wisteria conjured up so suddenly. It was unnerving to see a chain connecting her breast to the little girl's finger. Xylia attempted to grasp it, but her fingers went right through the chain, as if it were not even there. Xylia growled, if this was some trick, that girl would sorely regret messing with her. For now, there were things to hit.

And boy did she want to hit them. They were all out of reach, of course. With nothing else to do, Xylia claimed Alessia's spot for her own, but didn't stop there. She vaulted over the fence and landed easily on the other side. She punched her palm again and looked around. After a short pause, Xylia pointed to a nearby bystander, "Hey you! If you don't want to get hit, get out of here! Let's GO already!"

Xylia jumps over the fence at I-6 to land in I-5
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Zen takes 14 Dmg!

Zen KO!

{ } { } { } { } {t} {2} { } {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } { } {E} {A} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {w} { } { } {w} { } {W} { } H
{t} {t} { } { } {X} {f} { } { } { } I

Elisia's Empower has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Kristofer moves to C3.

"My creation!!" Kristofer fumed, running forth and procuring some materials from his own satchel.  There was a flash of light and a solid black ball with a lit fuse.  He wasted no time tossing it at Elisia where it exploded in a flash of fire.  "You guild lackeys are not going to interfere with me achieving my dreams!  Anza, avenge!"

Kristofer uses Bomb on Elisia!  7 Dmg! (INT) [Elisia is Burned]

MP: 12/20

Anza uses Root on Elisia! [Elisia is Immobilized]

MP: 31/35

Anza moves to D3.

{ } { } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} B
{ } { } {K} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{t} {t} {A} {t} { } {w} { } { } {3} D
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} E
{ } { } { } { } {t} {2} { } {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } { } {E} {A} { } { } { } G

Neutral Phase.

Bartender uses Trigger Command: Hide Away! [Bartender becomes invincible unless attacked from an adjacent cell or a move action is taken]

Bartender waits.

Civilian 1 moves to J5.

Civilian 1 waits.

Civilian 2 moves to G7.

Civilian 2 waits.

Civilian 3 moves to D7.

Civilian 3 waits.

{t} {t} {A} {t} { } {w} {3} { } { } D
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} E
{ } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } { } {E} {A} {2} { } { } G
{t} {t} { } { } {1} {f} { } { } { } J

Player Phase 2!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN* *BURN [2]* *IMMOBILIZE*
HP: 15/20
MP: 8/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 6 --- 8

MP: 5/15

Kristofer (Alchemist)
MP: 12/20

Zen (Tinkerer) *KO*

Anza (Tinkerer)
MP: 31/35

Bartender *HIDDEN AWAY*

Civilian 1
Trigger Command: Boost Up [Helps civilian over an obstacle in order to reach safety.  Range: Adjacent.]

Civilian 2

Civilian 3

{b} - Bar
[No Occupy]

{l} - Bar Gate
[No Occupy]
[Can pass through]

{f} - Decorative Fence
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wooden Pillar
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Wisteria grabbed onto one of the remaining white chains, the only one currently visible. She intended to use up its power on their archer here. She just tore open one of the constructs with two simple attacks. If she could do it again, that would be excellent, but even Wisteria knew that was not possible in the girl's current state. So she grasped onto the chain that connected to the archer and sent an enormous boon of energy through the chain directly to her. As the energy left Wisteria, the chain disappeared until nothing was left. When the chain was completely gone, everything seemed as normal, but the archer would know of the power Wisteria sent her.

"I have granted you a boon, increasing your power. Use it wisely." Wisteria said that, but she had no control over what the girl used the power for. Quite honestly, she didn't much care. She was much more concerned with getting the civilians to safety. With a hand still over her grimoire, Wisteria moved next to one of the citizens, who was nearly to the exit. "Go on, we will protect your exit." Wisteria spoke kindly, though her voice was cold.

Wisteria consumes Elisia's White Chain to increase her Atk by 50%

Wisteria moves to G-8

"Up we go!" Xylia huffed, lifting the citizen over the fence she had jumped over. It would be quicker this way anyway, and the person was light enough for Xylia to just pluck him off the ground and place him on the other side of the fence. "Don't just stand there gawking, get outta here! Fuck, the shit I put up with." Xylia cursed under her breath again and took off, getting a little closer to where the damned alchemist was.

"I'm coming for you, ya little fuck!" Xylia declared, pointing at the man hiding behind one of his creations. All she could see was a tiny little man cowering in fear of her. It did nothing for Xylia to see that, but he had already given her full authority to knock the living shit out of him. That was something Xylia would never pass up on.

Xylia uses Trigger: Boost Up! on (1)

Xylia moves to G-4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Elisia
Atk: 6 --- 8 --- 12

Elisia muttered a curse as the man produced a bomb from practically nowhere and chucked it at her. The flames were fairly intense, and she could still feel a couple of them burning, but nothing too serious at the moment. She was about to close the distance between herself and the man when suddenly his other creation conjured chains around her legs. Elisia's blinked once before turning her vey sharp gray eyes on the man. "I'm sorry," she growled, "did you not realize I'm wielding a bow?"

Elisia uses Hummingbird on Anza! 14 Atk Damage!
Remaining MP: 2/20

With the swiftest of reflexes, the Sharpshooter drew yet another arrow. Target in sight, she fired. The arrow whizzed through the air and planted itself in the mechanical creation––hopefully it hit with enough force to fell the damned thing.

Alessia moves to E5!

The Magic Knight smiled. This mission was practically coming to a close in a matter of minutes! Elisia, given the right power ups, wrecked the machines, leaving only the alchemist to pick up the pieces. And with Xylia charging toward the man this battle would be over before she could blink. Making a move to close the distance between herself and the man, Alessia paused. She could attack at this moment, but with the table in the way, she decided against it.

No need to get charged for damage to the bar.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Anza takes 11 Dmg!

Anza KO!

{t} {t} { } {t} { } {w} {3} { } { } D
{t} {t} { } { } {A} { } { } {t} {t} E
{ } { } { } {X} {E} { } {2} {W} { } G
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} {1} { } { } J

Elisia's Empower has 1 turn left.

Elisia is Burned for 2 more turns.

Elisia is Immobilized for 2 more turns.

Elisia's White Chain has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Kristofer uses Bomb on Elisia!  7 Dmg! (INT) [Elisia evades Severe Burn]

MP: 4/20

"Damn it!  I should have used a more durable material, but never did I think I'd have a run-in with the guilds..." Kristofer cursed his lack of foresight in the matter.  His machines were easily dismantled just leaving him to toss another bomb in hopes that it would perhaps dissuade the group of assailants from taking him in.

Kristofer moves to A3.

{ } { } {K} {l} { } { } {T} { } { } A
{t} {t} { } {t} { } {w} {3} { } { } D
{ } { } { } {X} {E} { } {2} {W} { } G
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} {1} { } { } J

Neutral Phase.

Bartender waits.

Civilian 1 flees to safety!

"Thank you so much!" the distraught fellow called out before he took off out the bar's front entrance.

Civilian 2 moves to I7.

Civilian 2 waits.

Civilian 3 moves to F7.

"To think we would come under attack...this is no normal bar fight," the man near the bar said to himself as he ran.  He paused in front of Wisteria and bowed his head.  "There's nothing I can do that could ever express how grateful I am.  Thank you."

Civilian 3 waits.

{t} {t} { } {t} { } {w} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {t} { } {3} {t} {t} F
{ } { } { } {X} {E} { } { } {W} { } G
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} {2} { } { } I
{t} {t} { } { } { } {f} { } { } { } J

Bartender is Hidden Away for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN [ACTIVE]* *BURN [2]* *IMMOBILIZE*
HP: 10/20
MP: 2/20
DD: 3/10
Atk: 6 --- 8 --- 12

Kristofer (Alchemist)

Zen (Tinkerer) *KO*

Anza (Tinkerer) *KO*

Bartender *HIDDEN AWAY*

Civilian 2

Civilian 3

{b} - Bar
[No Occupy]

{l} - Bar Gate
[No Occupy]
[Can pass through]

{f} - Decorative Fence
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wooden Pillar
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Alessia moves to D3!

The man was on the run, but that most certainly didn't mean he had escaped them. Alessia strode over with a proud visage plastered to her face. "I suggest you cease desist," she stated, brandishing her blade. The circular symbol suddenly started to glow and an intense aura filled the blade––the Magic Knight paid it no mind, but rather made a single slash forward at the man. Instantly the blade extended far beyond its metal and an edge made of pure mana sliced through the alchemist.

Alessia utilizes Magic Circle: Blade Beam! Alessia attacks Kristofer! 4 Int Damage!

"You'll get pretty badly hurt, otherwise," she scolded, raising her shield once more. She was pretty sure the man had little left up his sleeve, but it couldn't hurt to be careful. No telling what he could do or what he would try to pull.

Elisia waits.

Unable to fire off another immensely long range projectile and also unable to move forward due to the chains, Elisia lowered her bow. Nothing she could do for the moment. The battle was almost over anyway.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Wisteria looked up at the civilian who had thanked her. She couldn't help herself. She smiled. All at once her face lit up, as if that simple sign of appreciation had given her life again. Wisteria did not dislike thankless work, but just hearing someone thank her made her feel whole, complete. As if she was doing the world a favor by helping even the smallest amount. That was what she lived for, Wisteria thought. Wisteria's mother and father never showered her in praise, it was quite rare to hear them praise her. But when they did, it was the best feeling in the world to her.

Obviously pleased, Wisteria bowed her head and crossed the path, closer to where the others in her squad were. As a medium-range mage, it would not do for her to be so far away from the action. Mages who sat back in the corners of the field did nothing for their team other than protect themselves. Mages who stood on the front lines were the ones able to destroy enemy backlines and support the allied frontline much more effectively. Though the range was a problem, Wisteria did not want to take any shortcuts.

Wisteria moves to G-6

Wisteria glanced at the girl next to her, who appeared young. Perhaps they were the same age, though no one would suspect Wisteria to be sixteen years old. She glanced down at the roots holding the archer in place and frowned. "I think I know of a magic that could help with that," she said calmly, opening her grimoire for a quick glance. "If I can work something out, I may be able to prevent these kinds of things from happening. I'll let you know."

"Here comes Xylia!" Xylia growled loudly, charging forward again, only to be met by a table. She would have jumped over the damned thing, but she had already stopped. Xylia settled herself behind Alessia, the strange woman with even stranger weaponry. Xylia's weaponry was incredibly simple. A small nunchuck in one hand and a clenched fist in the other. Nothing could be more barbaric than that, other than perhaps a rock. Xylia would have to consider that.

"Hey, think we can flank him?" Xylia jerked her head towards the bar. "If one of us jumps over the bar, we can prevent this dick-wrinkle from getting too close to the bartender there."

Xylia moves to E-3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Kristofer takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 19/20

{t} {t} {A} {t} { } {w} { } { } { } D
{t} {t} {X} { } { } { } { } {t} {t} E
{ } { } { } { } {E} {W} { } { } { } G

Elisia's Empower fades.

Elisia is Burned for 1 more turn.

Elisia is Immobilized for 1 more turn.

Elisia's White Chain fades.

Enemy Phase.

Kristofer attacks Alessia!  5 Dmg! (INT)

"Stay AWAY from me!" Kristofer shouted, hurling a strange vial filled with an even stranger violet liquid.  The vial hit Alessia and exploded, the liquid within stinging her painfully.  "There's got to be a way out; there's got to be a way out!" he looked around frantically before dashing through the gate leading to the area behind the bar.  If he could get to the backroom of the tavern, he can leave through one of the back exits.

Kristofer moves to A5.

{ } { } { } {l} {K} { } {T} { } { } A

Neutral Phase.

Bartender waits.

Civilian 2 moves to J7.

Civilian 2 flees to safety!

Civilian 3 moves to H7.

{ } { } { } {l} {K} { } {T} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } {w} {3} { } { } H

Bartender is Hidden Away for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 4!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *BURN [2]* *IMMOBILIZE*
HP: 8/20
MP: 2/20
DD: 3/10

HP: 21/25
DD: 1/10

Kristofer (Alchemist)
HP: 19/20

Zen (Tinkerer) *KO*

Anza (Tinkerer) *KO*

Bartender *HIDDEN AWAY*

Civilian 3

{b} - Bar
[No Occupy]

{l} - Bar Gate
[No Occupy]
[Can pass through]

{f} - Decorative Fence
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wooden Pillar
[No Occupy]

{t} - Table
[No Occupy]

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 am

Alessia grunted. The chemical the man had just slung at her seemed to really eat through her armor! True, it hadn't been irreparably damaged, but the amount it had done was astonishing. The stinging of her skin and the smell of burned flesh filled her sense, almost overwhelmingly. Not to mention that their target was getting away! Her bladed beam had done next to nothing and everyone else was too far away to do anything productive. Still, she had to try. Looking to Xylia she nodded. "I can't jump all that high in this armor but go ahead," she responded with just a slight twinge of regret in her voice. Turning back she charged forward

Alessia moves to A3!

"Quit running, coward!" Alessia called after, running in front of the bar entrance. Once more the circle on her sword glowed brightly and an aura built up around it. A slice of the blade. As much as she hated to see it also slice into the bar gate, she had to admit that sometimes these things could not be avoided. This man was on the run and he had to be taken into justice. Hopefully the bartender would understand.

Alessia utilizes Magic Circle: Blade Beam! Alessia attacks Kristofer! 4 Int Damage! Bar Gate is also hit!

"Shit," Elisia cursed under her breath, watching as the man started to make a run for it. No doubt he would run into the bartender, who had hidden himself away beneath the bar. This would become a hostage situation! . . . and there was nothing she could do about it. The chains the man's lackey had conjured around her legs still held strong and she had no mana left to fire a far-reaching arrow. Elisa cursed again, but was removed from her thoughts by the smaller girl next to her. "That'd be much appreciated," she offered in response a short moment afterward. "But if you have any tricks up your sleeve, Wisteria, I'd suggest using them now."

Elisia waits.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Xylia moves to C-4

Xylia moved forward a few steps and stopped just at the corner of the bar. She couldn't catch up with where the alchemist was running. At this rate, he'd run right into where the bartender was hiding, which was no good. Xylia didn't care about what she hit, but she didn't like to see people not involved get mixed up in a fight for no reason. That only made her angry.

Wisteria moves to E-6

"Unfortunately, I am not in range to do anything just yet," Wisteria replied to Elisia. She moved forward a few paces and examined her surroundings. Her legs just could not carry her far enough to catch up with where the alchemist was. If she could only reach him, she could freeze him where he stood. But she couldn't do that. So she had to settle with...with what? What could she possibly do to stop this alchemist from taking any hostages?

She would have to freeze the man in place before anything went wrong.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next