Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Masquerade
Durn
6 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

Nina starts at H3!

Nina held her spear, ready to fight. She didn't think she could do much damage to these creatures, but she would try. And if she couldn't fight very well, well she could heal the others. Either way she readied for the fight.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 am

Ilinus starts at H-8!

Ilinus walked amongst the rocky area to the right of where most of the group stood. He looked at the demon in front of him, and waved to it, whispering "This will be over soon enough." He pulled out his watch and began waving it back and forth.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 am

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaEJT97lsE&feature=related

Crystal calmly looked at the group of enemies that had positioned themselves so carefully. They all seemed to be communicating wisely, a smart thing to do in the face of danger. Crystal knew her own powers better than anyone, besides Ryukken of course. The Claymore was a part of her, and Crystal was a part of it. One being, tied together by will.

Crystal's companions all seemed tense, as if they were suspecting that they could not win. But Crystal changed their demeanor quickly when she spoke to them. "Have no fear. Confront your enemy and fight them valiantly. Destroy them, or be destroyed. Either way, you cannot change the outcome of this battle."

Naomi was the first to perk up from her sadness. "Yes, My Lady." She said softly, her voice permeating the mountain air. Masu looked over at Naomi, he seemed to share in her statement.

Jare's personality switched, and brought out his cocky side. "Ha! I'm not scared of these humans! Once they get a taste of my fire, I think they'll be in for a surprise."

"Jare, do not underestimate your enemy, for they might surprise you in ways you've never dreamed of." Crystal warned him.

"Now then, introduce yourselves to our opponents, politely." Crystal said, louder than before.

"Yes, My Lady!" Naomi declared, "My name is Naomi Kair, the Demon of Darkness. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

"I am Jare D'Karth! The Demon of Poison! I will enjoy this fight!" Jare shouted with a grin.

Masu remained silent for the longest time, but he finally spoke, his voice like a snake's, dark and slippery. "Masu de Vue, I am the Demon of The Dead."

"And I am Crystal Suo!" Crystal announced to her opponents, "I am the fifth youngest of twenty Demon Warriors of this century! If you're unlucky enough, you might meet one of my brothers. But for now, let us enjoy our fight!"

Chapter I ~ V : Derrek Magus

Location -- Seria : Terrina Forests : Redridge Cliffs

Objectives: Defeat Crystal and her allies!

{R} {R} {R} { } { } { } { } {R} {R} A
{R} {R} {R} { } {C} { } { } {R} {R} B
{R} {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } {J} { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {T} { } { } { } {R} { } { } G
{T} {E} {N} {M} { } {H} { } {I} {R} H
{T} {T} { } { } { } { } { } {R} {R} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 5
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 9
Spr: 9
Move: 3

Ein (Alchemist)
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 6

Nina (Seraph Knight)
MP: 25/25
Atk: 8
Def: 9
Int: 6
Spr: 5

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
MP: 35/35
Atk: 9
Def: 8
Int: 2

Ilinus (Illusionist)
HP: 30/30
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Crystal (Derrek Magus)
HP: 35/35
Atk: 11
Int: 3

Naomi (Dark Winged Demon)
MP: 50/50
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 13
Spr: 13
Move: 4

Jare (Greenfire Winged Demon)
MP: 40/40
Atk: 12
Def: 10

Masu (Demon of Necromancy)
HP: 20/20
MP: 85/85
Def: 7
Spr: 8

Rock (Scenery)
HP: 5/5
Def: 20
Spr: 20

Tree (Scenery)
Def: 30
Spr: 15

Player Phase - 1!

Last edited by Durn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am

Ein moves to G2.

"This reminds me of something familiar, but I cannot put a finger on it," Ein spoke pensively as he raised his hand. Without even focusing, he began controlling the demon's brain molecules causing them to clash into each other violently.

Ein uses Dream Ravager on Jare! 12 Dmg with chance of Confusion! (INT)

MP: 24/30
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Hayashi moves to cell G-8

Hayashi decided that the girl would be best left alone for now. The demons posed slightly more of a threat at the moment, and the physically weakest one was apparently the one on his right. He walked in front of Illinus and held out his arms as they formed into cannons, letting a blue liquid-like substance build up inside the cannons and firing it at the demon, the light blue beam striking through the demon’s body and tearing him asunder from the inside.
Th-That...took...a lot...out of me...” Hayashi said sitting onto a rock trying to catch his breath.

Hayashi uses Mana Cannon on Masu. 35 MP lost, 44 ATK Dmg.
MP: 0/35
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Marie moves to H6.

Seeing that Hayashi had just completely decimated the necromancer, Marie adjusted her position, giving her a perfect aim at Jare.

Marie casts Back Rank Mate on Jare! 120% Piercing Int Dmg!

MP: 23/35

Marie held out her hand as a black and white, checkered bow formed in her empty palm. She then adjusted the angle of the stringless bow and pulled back and invisible arrow. She then let go of the 'arrow', causing a beam of light to shoot straight into the chest of the Demon of Poison.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Ilinus moves to F8!

The illusionist walked forward, and was about to hypnotize one of the demons, when he noticed Hayashi unloaded his mana cannon into it. Ilinus took a step back, and then looked at the other enemies, picking out who to attack.

Ilinus waits!
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Nina moves to G5!

Moving quickly Nina readied for attack. She stopped and focused on her and mana. Whispering a quick chant, a beam of light shot at her target, she threw here spear just as it did. The Light and spear collided, pain surging through her targets body.

Nina uses Heaven's Strike on Naomi!
(Damage: 110% Atk/Effect: --/Element: Holy)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Objectives: Defeat Crystal and her allies! 1/4

{R} {R} {R} { } {C} { } { } {R} {R} B
{ } {J} { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {I} { } F
{ } {E} {T} { } {N} { } {R} {H} { } G
{T} { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } {R} H

Jare takes 16 Damage!

Jare is Confused! Jare will be attacking Foes this turn!

Masu takes 36 Damage!

Naomi takes 2 Damage!

Neutral Phase - 1!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 1!

"Masu!" Crystal shouted, her gaze shooting over at the demon. There was a huge smoke engulfing Masu's body, so Crystal and the others could not see what had happened to him. When the smoke lifted, Masu lie on his stomach, a pained look on his face. He didn't seem to have the strength to move any longer. Crystal glowered, and turned a glare on the boy that had attacked Masu so ruthlessly.

"My Lady..." Naomi started, looking back at Crystal, concern in her eyes.

"Kill him, Naomi." Was all Crystal said.

"Yes, my Lady. I will follow your orders, despite Masu's defeat." Naomi replied sullenly. She shot out her wings and allowed herself to rise above the ground. Once in the air, Naomi began to speak. "Forgive me, but my Lady has ordered for your death." Naomi said, a deathly tone permeating her breath.

Naomi lifted her huge sword and began to speak in an otherworldly language, one that only demons could understand. "Jayrrk Knml Rtne...Beyk Lepph Yi Shmna." She whispered. The sword in her hand began to vibrate, and black clouds shot out from the blade. The clouds surrounded everything, including the demon Naomi and Hayashi. With vision at 0, there was no way the party could suspect what was going to happen next.

Four different sounds of metal cutting flesh rang throughout the air, and a scream of a boy in pain could be heard. The black clouds evaporated and Naomi hovered above the crippled body of Hayashi.

Naomi uses Beyk Lepph Yi Shmna on Hayashi! 15 INT Dark DMG each hit! 4 hits!

Naomi's S-Ability Jayrrk Knml Rtne was activated! All damage Naomi gives and receives by Dark attacks are doubled!

[Beyk Lepph Yi Shmna - 30 INT Dark DMG each hit! 4 hits! 120 total damage!!!]

Hayashi is OVERKILLED!!

That's what happens when you make your character go 1337 mode 2 seconds into the battle, Kuori-kun~

Naomi loses 23 MP
[MP: 27/50]

"Forgive me." Naomi said quietly to the boy. She took note of an illusionist slowly approaching her and began to feel uncomfortable. She was in no mood to be hypnotized. She beat her wings backwards and landed in front of Crystal. "I will protect you with my life, my Lady." Naomi announced.

"I need no protection Naomi, you would do well to remember that you are the one to be protected." Crystal replied. "Jare, I do believe you have someone to kill?"

"I'm pissed off, Crystal." Jare said, gritting his teeth. "I know a certain witch that is going to feel my wrath!" Jare moved to his left, away from the psychic that had nearly blown his mind to pieces.

Jare closed his eyes and raised a clawed hand up into the sky, his wings fanning out magnificently. "Feel the wrath of the green flames of Hell!" Jare shouted, and shot down a clawed hand to the ground. Slowly, green flames rose up from the ground around Jare, their light bathing him in an eerie aura. "Frtyni Sj Kkaliie!" He shouted again.

Jare moves to D-4

Jare uses the A-Ability Frtyni Sj Kkaliie! Green flames appear at D-3, D-5, and E-4! All enemies who touch the flame will be poisoned!

Jare loses 15 MP
[MP: 25/40]

Crystal nodded at Jare. He seemed to be understanding the situation well. Now, it was her turn to move.

Crystal spun around and glared at the illusionist not too far away from Masu's body. She lifted her Claymore, Ryukken, into the air and began to walk towards the man. she soon stopped near Masu's twitching body, and swung Ryukken in front of her body. The sword began to rattle a clink, as if awakening from a deep sleep.

The enemy...is near...The enemy...must perish. Spoke a voice inside the heads of all around. It seemed to growl with every note. Crystal nodded at the voice, "Ryukken's Hell. Prepare to be eradicated, illusionist!" With that last shout, Crystal let go of the Claymore and lifted her hands into the air, as if she were focusing an incredible power.

The Claymore did not fall to the ground, as the party expected. Instead, it hovered exactly where Crystal had left it. It quivered slightly, then shot towards the illusionist at an incredible clip. The Claymore pierced the man's chest, then quickly shot back out and returned to Crystal's hand.

Crystal moves to C-7

Crystal casts Ryukken's Hell on Ilinus! 14 ATK DMG!

Ryukken's Hell requires 13 MP!

Crystal's S-Ability Magus Mini Mana cuts the cost in half!

Crystal loses 6 MP!

Ryukken's Hell desires equilibrium! Crystal's next attack will cost 1 extra MP.

"We have given you a little taste of our power. Next time, you won't get off that easily!" Crystal growled.

Masu is KOed!

Calculation Phase - 1!

Jare is still confused!

{R} {R} {R} { } { } { } { } {R} {R} B
{R} {R} { } { } { } { } {C} { } { } C
{ } { } {F} {J} {F} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {F} {N} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {I} { } F
{ } {E} {T} { } {N} { } {R} {H} { } G
{T} { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } {R} H

Marie (Game Master)
MP: 23/35

Ein (Alchemist)

Nina (Seraph Knight)
MP: 20/25

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
HP: KO/25

Ilinus (Illusionist)
HP: 18/30

Crystal (Derrek Magus)

HP: 23/25
MP: 27/50

HP: 19/35
MP: 25/40

HP: KO/20

Rock (Scenery)

Tree (Scenery)

Player Phase - 2!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Marie moves to H8.

After being eyed by the enraged demon, Marie quickly ran to her right and hid behind a large rock.

Marie casts Back Rank Mate on Jare! 120% Piercing Int Dmg!

MP: 11/35

Bow still in hand, Marie let another magical bolt of energy fly. The arrow quickly swerved around both the rock and Naomi until it finally reached its target, striking him directly in the back.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Ein touched the rock in front of him and watched as all of its particles were turned to mana and drained into the jewel in his glove.

Ein uses S-Ability Utilize Nature on Rock (F2)!

Rock (F2) is destroyed!

Ein recovers MP!

MP: 27/30

"Now that the rock is out of the way, I can finally do what needs to be done," Ein spoke calmly as he walked forward, ignoring the demon's ostentatious flames. "Return to the earth from whence you came and restore balance to the planet." He raised his hand slowly and pointed it at Naomi. "Obliterate." With that, a white flash enveloped Naomi and only a blackened silhouette of her could be seen as her molecules were being ravaged. Unfortunately, the body of the demon remained, wisps of smoke drifting off of it.

Ein moves to E2.

Ein uses Awakening Obliterate on Naomi! 20 Piercing Dmg!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Hayashi K.O.

Seeing that he had no way to avoid or block the demon’s attack, Hayashi grinned and completely changed every cell in his body back to normal as if accepting his death. When the black clouds surrounded him, Hayashi whispered something.
If this is punishment and the price I must pay to rid myself of this, then I gladly accept it...do away with me as you wish Black-Winged one, I’ve done more than I should, as a sinner and as a freak of nature...” Hayashi said before being cut multiple times, the last thing he heard was the demon apologizing, before all thoughts faded from his mind.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Ilinus didn't have enough time to react to the huge claymore piercing through his chest. But when it came out, he clutched the wound and looked up at Crystal. "You'll pay for that, I swear it." He said, taking a step forward. But he stopped and turned towards Naomi. "Just...not now."

Ilinus moves to E-7!

Ilinus swung his watch really fast, and left an illusion in his place.

Ilinus uses Fake on Naomil! 120% INT Dmg!
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Nina watched as Hayashi was struk down in one attack. She glared at the offender, readying her spear. She was not going to let her get away with that no matter who she was. She threw her spear, making the hit. She then ran and grabbed her spear before returning to position.

Nina attacks Naomi!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Objectives: Defeat Crystal and her allies! 2/4

{R} {R} {R} { } { } { } { } {R} {R} B
{R} {R} { } { } { } { } {C} { } { } C
{ } {E} { } {F} {N} { } {I} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {T} { } {N} { } {R} {H} { } G
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} {R} H

Jare takes 11 Damage!

Jare is Confused! Jare will be attacking himself this turn!

Naomi takes 23 Damage!

Naomi PERFECT KILL!!

Neutral Phase - 2!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 2!

"Naomi!" Crystal shouted, watching Naomi fall from the fierce attacks. "Hang in there!" Crystal cried, her left arm outstretched, as if she were trying to save her.

"Forgive me...My Lady...For I have failed....You..." Naomi whispered, falling to her knees, then landing on the ground in a heap. Crystal growled in response.

"You shall be avenged, dear sweet Naomi." She said, glaring at the illusionist, "Starting with the hypnotist." Crystal moved away from the witch that was slowly making her way around the field, getting rather close to her.

Crystal then held up her Claymore, Ryukken, into the air. She was still some distance away from the illusionist. But before anyone could react, Ryukken started to screech, it's body going up in white and black flames of unimaginable power. Crystal's own body became covered with the fiery aura before she disappeared from sight. Reappearing near Ilinus, Crystal dealt the final blow to the illusionist, slashing down her fiery blade, causing a massive explosion.

Crystal reappeared in her original position, Ryukken resting against her shoulder. The smoke over Ilinus disappeared, revealing his mangled corpse.

Crystal moves to B-7.

Crystal uses her Awakening Slayer of the Dragons on Ilinus! 22 Piercing damage!

"Jare, you know what to do." Crystal growled.

Jare didn't seem to hear Crystal, instead he raised his claws and slashed at his own face.

"Jare!?" Crystal shouted in confusion, then realized what had happened. "Fucking alchemist!" She growled.

Jare attacks himself! 12 DMG! 2 Total DMG!

Calculation Phase - 2!

Jare is still confused!

{R} {R} {R} { } { } { } {C} {R} {R} B
{ } {E} { } {F} { } { } {I} { } { } E

Marie (Game Master)
MP: 11/35

Ein (Alchemist)
MP: 27/30

Nina (Seraph Knight)
MP: 20/25

Hayashi (Living Weapon)

Ilinus (Illusionist)
HP: KO/30

Crystal (Derrek Magus)

MP: 27/50

HP: 6/35
MP: 25/40

HP: KO/20

Rock (Scenery)

Tree (Scenery)

Player Phase - 3!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Immediately seeing that his target went down, Ein turned his attention to the demon that had been confused from his earlier attack. "It is time to put an end to this nonsense," he spoke with brevity as he raised his hand and instantly began to control the monster's mind molecules once again, causing them to clash against each other.

Ein uses Dream Ravager on Jare! 12 Dmg with a chance of Confusion!

MP: 21/30

Ein waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Seeing that Marie and her allies were handling this surprise battle extremely well, she quickly maneuvered past the fallen vessel of Hayashi. Unfortunately, it was impossible for her to attack the demons' leader from any position. Marie then turned back to Hayashi's unconscious body. Quickly pulling a bright, cream colored gem out of her pocket, Marie knelt down next to Hayashi.

Marie uses Life Fragment on Hayashi! Revived with 20% HP!

Marie moves to F9.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Hayashi moves to cell I-7

After being revived, Hayashi stood up and reformed his cells to stop his wounds from bleeding. He looked to see what had happened while he was unconscious. The demon that had killed him now lied limp on the ground and Illinus wasn’t moving at all either. Hayashi sighed, it seems that this battle just gets bloodier by the second, and he just wanted it to end. Nevertheless, Hayashi moved away from the girl and took out a bottle of liquid. Hayashi opened the bottle and drank the liquid without hesitation, in the state that he was in, he wouldn’t last very long.

Hayashi uses Potion. Restores 20 HP.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Nina moves to E5

Nina watched her target fall and immeadiately moved towards the other. She knew it was already hurt, and her strike would bring it down. She ran close by and threw her spear, light enveloping it. As the spear collided with her target, the light pierced the skin. Nina smiled as her spear returned to her, the golden light dispersing.

Nina uses Heaven's Strike on Jare
(Damage: 110% ATK/Effect: --/Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Objectives Achieved~!
All enemies defeated: 4/4

Crystal watched solemnly as Jare fell to the ground. Before he hit the earth, however, Crystal spotted a small smile gracing his lips. He had enjoyed this battle as much as she had, apparently. Crystal sighed loudly, catching the attention of the three demons. She looked at Naomi first, and gave her a sweet smile. Naomi blushed the moment she saw Crystal looking at her so nicely and looked away. Crystal drifted her gaze over to Jare, who was now grinning at her. Finally, Crystal looked at the fallen Masu, whom stared right back at her.

"You three are dismissed." Crystal said, her head bowed and her eyes shut.

"My Lady...No..." Naomi stuttered, looking back at her. Crystal walked over to Naomi and knelt down in front of her. Naomi pushed herself up off the ground to look at Crystal, face to face. She reached forward and grabbed hold of Crystal's right arm, as if telling her to stay by her.

"Naomi." Crystal whispered Naomi's name, reaching forward with her left hand and stroking Naomi's cheek. "I will call upon you again someday, after you heal your injuries and strengthen your powers."

"If Lady Crystal wishes it, then we will take our leave." Jare spoke, nodding at Masu. Masu said nothing, only closed his eyes and awakened the dark power that seeped inside of his veins. Jare was doing the same.

Deep incisions in the earth opened up, spreading darkness over the ground as Jare and Masu slowly sunk down into the ground, disappearing from sight. Crystal looked back at the party.

"I am sending the demons back down to Hell. Our battle has ended, mortals. You are very strong, very much so, perhaps just what I need to kill Hades and claim his throne for myself." Crystal mused to herself. Naomi suddenly grasped onto Crystal's arms and buried her head in her chest.

"Please! Let me go with you!" Naomi's cries were muffled by Crystal's chest. Crystal just sighed and petted Naomi's head.

"Forgive me, Naomi." She whispered, and, with uncanny speed, jumped away from Naomi, leaving a gaping black hole in the ground where she left. Naomi looked down at the hole once, then yelped in surprise as she was engulfed by the darkness.

Naomi looked back up at Crystal, her right arm extended, and shouted, "Hyyaku Hrmi Vis Octh! Grdma Si Kcalyl! Frosrmtarretkgafu Kilikili Ddisnm!"

Crystal's mouth hung open for a second, as if she wanted to reply, but it was too late, the black hole closed up, and Naomi was nowhere to be seen. Crystal simply smiled and whispered towards the ground, "And I, you, Naomi. Makys Mi Vrrmkaopi."

Crystal sighed and placed Ryukken on the small latch attached to her dress. As soon as she let go of the claymore, it vanished in a wisp of dark energy. Crystal turned back around to face the party, searching them for any signs of disarming. All of them seemed to hold onto their weapons rather tightly, so Crystal sighed and shook her head.

"I sheathed my weapon, so all of you do the same." Crystal said, then growled to herself, "Vacck Poil Frymk. Ney Vaipe Mesni Ckram?"

{R} {R} {R} { } { } { } {C} {R} {R} B
{ } { } {F} { } {F} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {E} { } {F} { } { } {I} { } { } E

Experience
+2 - Masu x1
+4 - Jare x1
+5 - Naomi x1
+10 - Crystal Joins Party
-1 - One Awakening Used
-2 - Two Player KO's
-2 - Two Items Used

TOTAL: 16

** Ilinus gains half EXP / Crystal gains no EXP

Marie 13/24 ----> 29/24
Level UP!
Next Level: 5/24

Ein 13/24 ----> 29/24
Level UP!

Nina 13/24 ----> 29/24
Level UP!

Hayashi 13/24 ----> 29/24
Level UP!

Ilinus 13/24 ----> 21/24
Next Level: 21/24

Crystal 0/24 ----> 0/24
Next Level: 0/24

3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point awarded to everyone but Ilinus and Crystal, who receive 0 of both!

Also, please add the "Next Level: ?/?" to your profile, since EXP is starting to branch out for each character.

The Party receives 1800 Gold!

**Please Update your Profiles and we shall continue soon~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Nina put down her weapon, still ready to run the stranger through. She looked to the others, immeadiately noticing Illunis who had fallen. She ran to his side. Laying her spear to the side she placed her palms together before whispering a prayer. As she finished, her hands glew with a warm blue light. She layed them on his body and watched as the light was absorbed by his body. She pulled away and was unable to get up, she had used too much energy with that. But her efforts didn't seem to work, maybe if she woke him another way. She put her head near his ear and screamed.

"ILLUNIS WAKE UP!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

(Ilinus. ;P)

"I have no true weapon, so I cannot sheath anything." Marie sarcastically commented as a smile grew upon her face. "We would be glad to travel with you, and I am sure we will destroy that fiend known as Hades within due time."

Marie then walked up to Crystal and held out her hand, waiting for Crystal to shake it.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Ein bent down and touched the earth with his palm open. There was a slight flash of light as he began to pull up. As the light vanished, it was revealed that he was holding a fairly large hammer made of stone. Ein looked at it in displeasure and rearranged the molecules causing the hammer to turn to dust. "The world is my weapon. It cannot be sheathed," he stated simply and walked up next to Marie.

"Are you not being hasty with these decisions, Marie?" he asked calmly, distantly looking off to the side. "She just tried to kill us. Any endeavor she has, you can be sure that I will lend no aid." He looked at the girl and shrugged his shoulders. "A ridiculous waste of time you were. We are on our own quest, you know. We needed not your flagrant interruption." He glared down at the girl, his eyes showing scorn, but that nonchalant frown bringing a sort of deathly calm to his face.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Ilinus felt a ringing throughout his head. His eyes flew open when Nina started yelling. Within a few seconds, he was up and aware of his surroundings. The daemons were gone, and Crystal was friendly. "What did I miss?" Ilinus whispered to himself as he pulled out his watch, checking the time.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Crystal smiled at Marie's statement, this mortal seemed to know of Hades' tyranny, somewhat. Crystal took another look at the woman, and laughed. "You do not know the ways of the demons, I see." She laughed, "All of you mortals seem to think that shaking hands is a sign of peace. A sign of peace for demons, is a phrase in our language."

Regardless, Crystal took hold of Marie's hand and shook it, "I will partake in your greeting, just this once, human."

Crystal held her fore and middle finger to her lips and spoke, "My people's phrase is, 'Vastk Kmil Resshem, Grafftiur Hrmis Pwiem.'" She said, "That means, 'You have many allies, my friend.' Pretty much this means that the other is very powerful."

Crystal paused, then said, "The correct response is 'Frmk Chaph Wouis' which means, 'As do you.'"

Crystal turned to the man, Ein, and said to him, "Vastk Kmil Ressheln, Gramissu Narym Udin." A hint of scorn tainted her voice as she glared at the man. "I know many demons, human, all of whom could tear you to pieces in seconds. I suggest you learn your place."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next