Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Masquerade
Durn
6 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Crystal yawned, covering her mouth with her hand in order to protect it from the sand that was still whipping around. She honestly didn't care about the sand, it wouldn't harm her or waste her time. As an immortal, the phrase: "wasting time" was not in her vast vocabulary. Although it was quite annoying to get sand stuck in unpleasant places, but that could be taken care of by washing in a river or whatever. It was of no importance right now.

"Another mortal?" Crystal murmured, eyeing the man next to her. "I couldn't care less, aren't we done here?" Crystal said the last part out loud. "If we're done here, lets just go."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm

"I believe we have one more part of this request... Not that it needs to get done..."

Nina's grip tightened around her spear. She wanted to stab this guy through, but she didn't know why. Without thinking she randomly charged at him, but stopped in front of him.

"He said he wasn't teaching anyone. Now kindly leave, unless you want trouble."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:36 pm

"Have I not explained that I didn't want teaching, ignorant child?" The man turned around and glared at Nina, hate flowing throughout his eyes, "I just need this alchemist to transmute a few things. That is all."

---

The conversation on the other side of the quarry seemed to have dragged on into something more. Marie, worried about her allies, began to run over to the others.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Crystal rolled her eyes at the Seraph Knight's words and actions. She didn't care who or what this mortal wanted. If the mortal was homosexual for Ein, then let the events play out. Crystal hid a small smirk, it would be interesting to see something like that play out. The man looked relatively powerful, so Ein would have a rough time killing him or whatever.

"If there's a second part to the request, let's just do it and go back." Crystal said plainly. "I don't see why you mortals spend so much time in one place. Your lives are limited, unlike my own, so should you people be all over the place? I thought this would have been more exciting."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Nina's expression didn't change a bit, her eyes fixated on the man. She didn't care what he wanted, he wasn't good in her mind. But she knew it wasn't up to her, it was up to Ein. Her eyes left the man's just that once to focus on Ein.

"Ein, it's your call..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Ein sighed and rolled his eyes before he transmuted a few particles of air into lightning creating a spark underneath the man's hand, the recoil allowing him to get a bit of distance. "The alchemic texts are rather droll; only true knowledge of alchemy can be gained through experimentation and the fact that you could not understand the simple texts bears a stigma of ignorance upon your soul." The gemstone on the back of his glove began to shine brighter. "I suggest you leave before I begin to wonder what item you would be transmuted into." His expression remained nonchalant which only further endeavored to make the threat sound so much worse.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:03 pm

"To be honest, I don't give a shit about the mechanics of alchemy, nor your complicated words." He grumbled as he scratched the bandage that covered his left eye, "If you don't want to transmute a single object for me, then I just might have to force you to." He laughed, putting his hands into his back pockets.

----

A spark could be seen in the distance, which greatly worried the already frightened Marie. She then began to run faster, hoping that she could make it to her allies in time.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:06 pm

What came next must have shocked the entire party, for it was the first time it had ever happened: Ein chuckled. It was only slight and did not last long at all, but he did it. However, his eyes immediately widened and his pupils narrowed. "I do not deign to do anything for anyone except myself. Maybe if there was something in it for me, I would change my mind." His expression relaxed back into indifference. He certainly wasn't going to do anything unless it benefited him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Nina was about to run him through when she heard something strange to her. She looked back to see Ein chuckling, and although it was slight, it was a chuckle. She shook her head and looked back at the main raising her spear. She was ready to strike if the need arised.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:12 pm

After Ein's little statement, Crystal once again yawned loudly, covering up her mouth. She looked around before resting her eyes on the approaching figure of Marie. With the same bored expression on her face, Crystal began to walk over to her. When she was far away enough from the others, she turned around to face them.

As Marie got closer, Crystal sighed and said, "I really don't care what they do."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm

"Put that frail little stick down." The man glared at Nina momentarily before fixing his glare upon Ein, "For one," The man's left hand rose out of his pocket and formed a one with its index finger, "you could destroy everybody you despise. No training needed. Just a simple use of Transmutation and nothing more."

----

Now arriving at the scene, Marie hastily examined what was taking place. She then quietly contemplated the situation, wondering what would be best to do.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Ein rolled his eyes and let out an uninterested sigh. "Well, that is all I need to hear....to decide not to do it. I already have more than enough power to rid the world of all whom I despise. I do not need your aid." Ein smirked. "As a matter of fact, it looks like you need me more than anything at the moment. You can forget about it. Find another alchemist, one who is foolish enough to stick his nose in matters that he should not be getting into. Of course, you will find no more of an exceptional alchemist than myself. You might as well give up on your endeavors, for your search will come to naught from now and into the future." He was done negotiating with the man; he wanted to leave, for the whipping winds were reaching a new level of annoying.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 pm

"I cannot allow you to deny," The man sighed, "so I shall shatter your iron will and force you to accept." He began to step towards Ein yet again.

----

Marie turned her head towards Crystal and calmly mumbled under her breath, "I know that you're a demon that has risen from the depths of Hell, but please bear with this for a little longer. This could possibly turn into an extremely hostile situation."

----

"Oh, and my name. Yes! I forgot that!" He chuckled and bowed before Ein, "Luos Der Castanatos." Standing back up, still unarmed, he stated, "I shall be taking you now."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Ein glared at him. "The hell you will," Ein muttered as he transmuted the sand beneath him into a glass platform that levitated slightly and moved him back a little ways. "If you think you will be able to take me, then I must inform you that you are sadly mistaken." The alchemist suddenly slammed one hand on the opposite arm which instantly flashed in a bright light. When the light vanished, his arm had transformed into metallic laser cannon of sorts. The end was glowing with luminous violet energy. "I would think twice before challenging one who maintains the balance of nature and thus reaps its power."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Crystal eyed Marie carefully out of the corner of her peripheral vision. She sighed, "Hell bores me, Heaven rejected me, and Earth is full of foolish mortals. I think I can handle being in a situation like this." Crystal said. "You should know that, as a demon, I am very selfish. My heart is black like coal. I could care less if one of you get killed. Although," Crystal moved her head towards Marie, so she could look at her in the eye, "I admire your strength, and I wish for your assistance. To that end, I will do my best to protect you all, regardless of my own conflicting emotions. For I wish to dethrone Hades more than I wish to kill you."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALcfXEfqJ84

"Resist any further and I just might kill you." The man crossed his arms, "I'm sure the others have some kind of technology that could extract your transmuting skills." He then stepped towards Ein once more, ignoring the newly formed laser cannon that sprouted from his arm.

"Oh, and if you think you can escape, I'll just have to make this battle more difficult, shall I not?" He raised his right hand and snapped, which caused four shoddy, mechanical cylinders to arise from four different corners of the quarry. The machines then began to emit some sort of an electronic forcefield that connected the four magnetic points, trapping the party within a barrier.

"Are you prepared, Ein?" He dropped his hands to his sides, still unarmed, as he asked the question.

I - VI: Forced Duel

Location -- Seria : Lyranari Desert : Vahl Lu Quarry : Farle Excavation

Objectives: Defeat Luos!

Atmosphere: Electronic Forcefield [+20% Lightning Element / Standing next to a barrier during a Calculation Phase can result in Paralysis and 20% Max HP damage]

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlvXz5jAWw&feature=related

{C} {C} {*} {*} {*} {*} {*} {C} {C} A
{C} {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {C} B
{*} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {*} C
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} D
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} E
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} F
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} G
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} H
{C} {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {C} I
{C} {C} {*} {*} {*} {*} {*} {C} {C} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Luos (Combat Artist)
Lvl: 8
HP: 125/125
MP: 110/110
Atk: 14
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 12

Cylinder (Scenery)
HP: 100
Def: 5
Spr: 10

{*} = Barrier

Please make sure you have updated your Level, Stats, EXP, Reputation, and Affinity before posting!

You may start in rows H-I.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Crystal starts in H-7

"Of course I'm going to avoid the front." Crystal muttered as she stood off to the side. She planned to flank the unknown mortal from the right side. Hopefully there was someone on the party's side that was smart enough, and strong enough, to handle the left flank. "If we attack him from both sides and the front, it's as good as over." Crystal said, waving a hand in the air as if she didn't care.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Ein starts in H5.

Ein kept his hand on his cannon arm, his eyes trained on the man. "I am more than prepared to deal with the likes of you. You have challenged one with the strength to defeat a god. Your demise will be a result of your foolishness." He kept his mind focused for once on the cannon. His other attacks wouldn't be that effective; he could admit that, so he would need this new one in order to deal efficient damage.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Nina starts in H4!

Adreneline fueled her as she readied for the battle. She would not allow this scum to live another day. Clenching her spear tightly she glared at Luos, her objective becoming crystal clear.

"We can take him out in a few minutes..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Marie starts at H3.

"I'll take the left." Marie glared at Luos as she responded to Crystal's plan, which seemed extremely sound. She then glared at the man and prepared the chess pieces hidden within her sleeves.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Hayashi starts at cell H-6

(No time to write an actual post...>.<)
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlvXz5jAWw&feature=related

I - VI: Forced Duel

Location -- Seria : Lyranari Desert : Vahl Lu Quarry : Farle Excavation

Objectives: Defeat Luos!

Atmosphere: Electronic Forcefield [+20% Lightning Element / Standing next to a barrier during a Calculation Phase can result in Paralysis and 20% Max HP damage]

{C} {C} {*} {*} {*} {*} {*} {C} {C} A
{C} {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {C} B
{*} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {*} C
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} D
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} E
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} F
{*} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {*} G
{*} { } {M} {N} {E} {H} {C} { } {*} H
{C} {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {C} I
{C} {C} {*} {*} {*} {*} {*} {C} {C} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 7
HP: 30/30
MP: 45/45
Atk: 0
Def: 7
Int: 12
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 25/25
MP: 40/40
Atk: 3
Def: 7
Int: 12
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
Atk: 9
Def: 10
Int: 6
Spr: 5

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
HP: 30/30
MP: 40/40
Atk: 10
Def: 10
Int: 2
Spr: 6

Crystal (Derrek Magus)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/30
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 6

Luos (Combat Artist)
Lvl: 8
HP: 125/125
MP: 110/110
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 12

Cylinder (Scenery)
HP: 100
Def: 5

Jobs Useful:
------Transmutation 0%

Player Phase 1
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Ein glared at the man, but then eased his expression and smirked. Lightning crackled around the area and particles of mana became visible in the air, all of them being drawn into Ein's cannon arm. "More power....I won't be satisfied with this! Nature, lend me your strength, for I am your eternal servant!" he shouted and his arm began shaking violently as the violet light grew brighter and more mana surged into the cannon, most of it from his own body. "This is...IT!" With that, he fired an enormous burst of energy at the man in front of him, hoping to seriously incapacitate his enemy.

Ein uses Machina Cannon on Luos! 23 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 0/40

Ein waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Crystal moves to F-7

Crystal moved forward and watched as Ein unloaded on the man. Quite literally. She shook her head with a small laugh. Ein unloaded his entire supply of mana on the man, and the result was a powerful blast of energy. However.

Crystal's eyes glinted with malice as she held out her claymore in front of her. She let go of Ryukken, and it immediately zoomed forward and impaled the man, slicing through armor and flesh, then zooming back to Crystal's side.

Crystal uses Ryukken's Hell on Luos! 22 Piercing DMG!

MP: 17/30
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Marie move to G3.

As the others began their onslaught upon the suspicious man, Marie decided to do the same. She sprinted towards him at full speed, yet stopped a second earlier than she should have. Damn... I forgot about that forcefield. It's emitting an odd aura, so it might be best to stay away. Back Rank Mate can't hit him from this angle, so I might as well safeguard Ein for now.

Marie casts King Safety on Ein!

MP: 39/45
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next