Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours [Profiles]

5 posters

Go down

Durn's Character Poll! Which is the awesomest? XD

35 Hours [Profiles] I_vote_lcap50%35 Hours [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
35 Hours [Profiles] I_vote_lcap50%35 Hours [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
35 Hours [Profiles] I_vote_lcap0%35 Hours [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

35 Hours [Profiles] Empty 35 Hours [Profiles]

Post by Durn Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Completed Chapters

Chapter I

I - I: Opening
I - II: It Begins
I - III: The Shady Organization
I - IV: The Underground Traveling System
R 00: Infestation!!
I - V: Derrek Magus
R 01: WANTED: Ingrot Handell
R 02: I Need Materials!
I - VI: Forced Duel

Chapter II

II - I: Mansion Infiltration

---~---

II - II: No Escape

Name: Sgaram
Level: 7
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Guard Hog
Weapon: Onyx Spear
Armor: N/A
Accessory: Skeleton Necklace [Null Confusion]

A-Ability: Alert!

+ Enemy Spotted: The Guard Hog lets out a blood curdling shriek that lets the other hogs know that there's an enemy in the premise. Doubles movement of other Guard Hogs. Requires enemy within 3 Cells. N/A Dmg. Range: Allies. 8 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Lamp Bomb: The Guard Hog creates a makeshift bomb out of his lamp and throws it at the target, causing it to explode into a flurry of dangerous flames. Can cause Burn. Hits foes adjacent to target. 160% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 Cells. 18 MP. Fire Element.

+ Spear Swipe: The Guard Hog quickly slashes its spear across the area in front of it, brutally damaging all foes caught within the swing. 190% Atk Dmg. Range: Frontal Cells. 19 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Shove: The Guard Hog, enraged and confused, is at a loss for what to do to the intruders. Because of this, it hastily shoves its shoulder into the target's gut. Causes Daze. 40% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 9 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Berserk: The Guard Hog enters a maniacal fit of anger. Causes Berserk. N/A Dmg. Range: Self. 5 MP. Neutral Element.

A-Ability: Item

R-Ability:
+ Defensive Reaction: Whenever the Guard Hog is attacked from an adjacent Cell, the target is knocked back two cells and takes damage equal to 80% Atk.

S-Ability:
+ Sturdy: The Guard Hog is unaffected by any moves that affect its current position or location.

Awakening: Spear Thrust - 200% Atk Dmg. Neutral Element.

HP: 80
MP: 100
Atk: 14 (+3 from Onyx Spear)
Def: 9 (+0 from N/A)
Int: 8 (+0 from Onyx Spear)
Spr: 9 (+0 from N/A)
Move: 2 (+0 from Guard Hog Profession)

** Look above for Kolkir, Gamanar, Fladrol, Carragkar, Wargmoth, Belutrant, and Deglor

Name: Hagarromar
Level: 10
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Hog Commander
Weapon: Gold-Tipped Onyx Spear
Armor: Gilded Iron Breastplate
Accessory: Grand Skeleton Necklace [Reflect Confusion][Null Holy]

A-Ability: Alert!

+ Enemy Spotted: The Hog Commander lets out a blood curdling shriek that lets the other hogs know that there's an enemy in the premise. Doubles movement of other Guard Hogs. Requires enemy within 3 Cells. N/A Dmg. Range: Allies. 8 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Lamp Bomb: The Hog Commander creates a makeshift bomb out of his lamp and throws it at the target, causing it to explode into a flurry of dangerous flames. Can cause Burn. Hits foes adjacent to target. 160% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 Cells. 18 MP. Fire Element.

+ Spear Swipe: The Hog Commander quickly slashes its spear across the area in front of it, brutally damaging all foes caught within the swing. 190% Atk Dmg. Range: Frontal Cells. 19 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Shove: The Hog Commander, enraged and confused, is at a loss for what to do to the intruders. Because of this, it hastily shoves its shoulder into the target's gut. Causes Daze. 40% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 9 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Berserk: The Hog Commander enters a maniacal fit of anger. Causes Berserk. N/A Dmg. Range: Self. 5 MP. Neutral Element.

A-Ability: Command the Troops

+ Reformation - Offensive: The Command Hog orders his troops to enter an offensive position, increasing their Attack by 50%. N/A Damage. Range: Allies. 24 MP. Neutral Element.

+ Reformation - Defensive: The Command Hog orders his troops to enter a defensive position, increasing their Defense by 50%. N/A Damage. Range: Allies. 24 MP. Neutral Element.

R-Ability:
+ Defensive Reaction: Whenever the Guard Hog is attacked from an adjacent Cell, the target is knocked back two cells and takes damage equal to 80% Atk.

S-Ability:
+ Sturdy: The Guard Hog is unaffected by any moves that affect its current position or location.

Awakening: Explosive Spear Thrust - 200% Atk Dmg. Fire Element.

HP: 140 (+10 from Grand Skeleton Necklace)
MP: 180
Atk: 17 (+5 from Gold-Tipped Onyx Spear)
Def: 12 (+5 from Gilded Iron Breastplate)
Int: 10 (+0 from Gold-Tipped Onyx Spear)
Spr: 12 (+1 from Gilded Iron Breastplate)
Move: 2 (+0 from Hog Commander Profession)

** Look above for Lagankh

Last edited by Durn on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 127 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

35 Hours [Profiles] Empty Re: 35 Hours [Profiles]

Post by Durn Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Name: Marie Laforet
Level: 9
Next Level: 3/24
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Game Master - A rare, unusual magician that attacks using odd, chess-based abilities. Their strategies usually consist of trapping the foe into a corner and protecting themselves.
Weapon: Metallic Chess Set
Armor: Gothic Gown
Accessory: Black Stilettos

A-Ability: Piece Enforcement

+ Skewer: A chess move in which two pieces are effected, one piece moves while the other piece is captured. A ray of holy energy is pushed towards the foe causing damage to all foes between the target and the caster. All targets that are hit in the crossfire are moved one Cell to the right. 110% Int Dmg (Target). 80% Int Dmg (Other Foes Hit). Range: 4 Cells. 8 MP. Holy Element.

+ Prophylaxis: A chess move in which the player induces fear into the opponent, causing them to hesitate due to a potential backfire of their actions. Can cause Stop. Causes double damage if King Safety is active. 130% Int Dmg. Range: 4 Cells. 14 MP. Holy Element.

+ Back Rank Mate: A checkmate in which a bishop captures the king. The user fires a golden beam of energy at the target through a diagonal line of sight, causing a massive amount of intense damage. 120% Piercing Int Dmg. Range: 4 Diagonal Cells. 18 MP. Holy Element.

+ Adjudication: An unfinished chess game's outcome is decided by a stronger power, enhancing the strength and vitality of the winning party. Heals one ally for 130% of the caster's Intellect. N/A Damage. Range: 4 Cells. 6 MP. Holy Element.

+ King Safety: A chess move in which the king is fortified by surrounding pieces. 3 Holy Pawns are summoned in front of and next to the target, increasing the target's Defense and Spirit by 15% for each Holy Pawn in play. Holy Pawns cannot be passed through by enemies; they are also destroyed by a single attack. Only one copy of this ability may be active at one time. N/A Dmg. Range: 4 Cells. 6 MP. Holy Element.

+ Endgame Prevention: Prevents a player from losing the game, reviving the fallen target back into play with 20% Maximum Health and 50% Maximum Mana. N/A Dmg. Range: 4 Cells. 28 MP. Holy Element.

A-Ability: Item

R-Ability:
+ Promotion: Marie, in this case, a useless pawn, gains power equal to that of a queen. Promotion activates whenever Marie takes magical damage. This buff increases Marie's Intellect and Spirit by 20%. Stackable.

S-Ability:
+ Harrwitz Bishop: This unit may move diagonally at a cost of only one Movement. (Passive)

Awakening: Fool's Mate - The quickest method of a checkmate which can be executed in only two turns of play. The target's king is then captured, destroying the target. One chess piece in play can be sacrificed to damage foes adjacent to the target. Range: 5 Cells. Holy Element.

HP: 35
MP: 45 (+5 from Black Stilettos)
Atk: 0 (+0 from Metallic Chess Set)
Def: 6 (+1 from Gothic Gown)
Int: 10 (+4 from Metallic Chess Set)
Spr: 9 (+3 from Gothic Gown)
Move: 2 cells (+0 from Game Master Profession)

Skill Points: 1

Affinity:

Ein - 4
Alice - 0
Hayashi - 0
Crystal - 2

+ Vylndir:
NEUTRAL [1000/6000]

Tailoring:

+ Sky Robes: [Materials: Linen x2 / Blue Dye x1 / White Dye x1][Armor / +1 DEF / +5 SPR / Can be Equipped by: Marie, Alice]

+ Crimson Scarf: [Materials: Linen x1 / Red Dye x1 / Pure Fire Mana x1][Accessory / +2 SPR / Half Ice]

Last edited by Durn on Mon May 30, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 50 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Name: Hayashi Takashi
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Living Weapon - A human that had been genetically bonded with peices of alloys and machinery, giving the human the ability to genetically transform and revert its own cells into alloys and create weapons with them.
Weapon: Chrome DNA - A syringe of DNA that has been fused with an immense amount of shiny chrome-like material. (+4 ATK)
Armor: Halstein's Worn Plating - A piece of somewhat durable armor designed by the intellectual scientist, Grimour Halstein. (+3 DEF, +1 SPR)
Accessory: Limiter - A collar-like item that allows Hayashi to control his changed DNA, it also prevents Hayashi from overusing his abilities. (+1 ATK)

A-Ability: Genetic Weapon

+ Shield and Sword - Hayashi transforms some cells in his right arm to form a sword while forming a shield on his right arm. [Increases ATK and DEF by 25% for 3 turns. Range: Self. MP: 8]

+ Mana Cannon - Hayashi transforms both hands into cannons and connects them, firing his own life energy at the target. [Reduces MP to 0. Deals ATK Dmg equal to 125% of amount of MP lost by this attack. Range: 3 cells. Move Hayashi 1 cell away from the target.]

+ Poison Chain – Hayashi shoots out a chain with small venom-coated blades on it, wrapping the chain around the target while cutting the target multiple times with it. [110% ATK Dmg per hit, 5 hits. Range: 3 cells. Chance to Poison with each hit. 14 MP]

R-Ability: One-for-One - When Hayashi is attacked, the attacker takes the same amount of damage. Does not activate if Hayashi experiences Instant Death. Bosses take half damage.

S-Ability:
+ Frenzy - Hayashi's ATK and INT increases by 10% each turn, ATK and INT cannot exceed 200% of their original amount.

+ Heavy Artillery - Increase the damage of all A-Abilities/Awakenings that hits an enemy from 3 cells away or further by 50% for 3 turns. Hayashi is immbolized until the effect is lifted.

+ Limiter Removal - Negate the effect of Hayashi's Accessory item and increase the range of all of his A-Abilities by 3 cells and Hayashi loses 1/5 of his max HP per turn until this skill wears off. Lasts for 2 turns.

Awakening: Infinity Cannon(Neutral) - Hayashi transforms the cells in his shoulderblades and around it into two large cannons, each firing a mixture of Hayashi's blood and life energy at all enemies. [Range: All enemies. Cut Hayashi's remaining HP in half. Can only be used when MP is 0]

HP: 35
MP: 45
ATK: 10 (+4 from Chrome DNA) (+1 from Limiter)
DEF: 7 (+3 from Halstein's Worn Plating)
INT: 2
SPR: 6 (+1 from Halstein's Worn Plating)
MOVE: 2 (+1 from Living Weapon Profession)

Skill Points: 2
-----------------------
Affinity:
Marie - 1
Ein - 2
Crystal - 0
Alice - 1
-----------------------
-----------------------
Engineering:
Bronze Grenade: [Materials: Chunk of Bronze x3 / Explosive Powder x2][Effect: Hurts a target for 15-20 Piercing Damage. Range: 3]

Steel Limiter: [Materials: Chunk Steel x5 / Copper Cog x4 / Rusted Bolt x2][Accessory / +1 Atk / +5 MP / Can be Equipped by: Hayashi]

Last edited by Faust ze Ice Cream on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 26 times in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Name: Alice Forrester
Appearance:
Spoiler:
-------------------
Profession:
Spoiler:

Level: 8
Exp: 5/24
-------------------
Weapon: Polished Cello- A cello that shines brightly, it has been polished quite recently. (Damage: Atk or Int) (Range: All Enemies)
Armor: Reinforced Dress- A dress made for someone wealthy in stature, with a few connections to make the dress appropriate for battle.
Accessory: Sapphire Brooch- A glorious brooch made with a large sapphire.
-------------------
A-Ability: Musical Ascension

+ Battalion Symphony- Alice plays a rapid, hearty tune that boosts her and her allies' physical power.
(Damage: --/Effect: Atk x 1.5 [3 Turns]/Range: All Allies/Mp: 24/Element: --)

+ Wizard's Requiem- Alice plays a melodic and heart touching tune that boosts her and her allies' mental power.
(Damage: --/Effect: Int x 1.5 [3 Turns]/Range: All Allies/Mp: 24/Element: --)

+ Guardian's Melody- Alice plays a solemn and nearly silent tune that boosts her and her allies' physical defense.
(Damage: --/Effect: Def x 1.5 [3 Turns]/Range: All Allies/Mp: 24/Element: --)

+ Spiritual Rhapsody- Alice plays a classical, faith building tune that boosts her and her allies' magical defense.
(Damage: --/Effect: Spr x 1.5 [3 Turns]/Range: All Allies/Mp: 24/Element: --)

+ Alluring Aria- Alice plays a rather strange tune that causes all enemies to believe her allies aren't threats and that she could easily kill them all in seconds.
(Damage: --/Effect: Center of Attention/Range: Self/Mp: 6/Element: --)

+ Rebirth of Light- Alice plays a heavenly song that causes light to shine down on her allies and slowly regenerate them.
(Damage: --/Effect: Regen/Mp Regen/Range: All Allies/Mp: 48/Element: --)

+ Gone with the Wind- Alice plays a drifting and drawn out tune that causes her allies to seem like they are flying and free.
(Damage: --/Effect: Haste/Float/Range: All Allies/Mp: /Element: --)

+ Panacea's Ballad- Alice plays a growing melody that causes the status afflictions that her allies are faced with to disappear.
(Damage: --/Effect: Cures Any Negative Status Effect [1] [No Instant Death] [No Oblivion]/Range: All Allies/Mp: /Element: --)

-------------------
A-Ability: Satan's Symphony

+ Screams of the Damned- Alice's bow flashes across her cello's strings, literal screams from below opening the earth below her foes and stabbing them with dark energies.
(Damage: 130% Atk/Effect: Random Negative Status Effect/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: Dark)

+ Demented Sorrow- Alice draws her bow back once, and then slowly moves back and forth, a depressing lyric filling the air in seconds. Her enemies are forced to follow the tune and become slaves to the feelings of suicidal depression that follow.
(Damage: 140% Int/Effect: Curse 50%/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: Dark)

+ Glaciate Decay- Alice plays a rhythm so sharp that the air around her freezes, the water vapor forming a large chunk of ice. She then continues to play an upbeat, fast paced rhythm in which the chunk moves over to a foe and slams down on it several times. As her song comes to an end, the icicle chunk bursts, thousands of tiny shards flying at all of her foes.
(Damage: 120% Atk x 3/50% Pierce Atk/Effect: --/Range: Single Enemy [First 3 Hits]/All Enemies [Final Hit]/Element: Ice)

+ Apocalyptic Rhythm- Alice plays a rapid rhythm that goes unnoticed by anyone for the first minutes. Suddenly the final chords burst from the cello causing pillars of fire to rise up from the ground in random order.
(Damage: 100% Int x 8/Effect: Burn 50% [Each Hit]/Randomized Hits/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: Fire)

+ Demonic Rending- Alice plays a sorrowful tune that seemingly drags on forever in her enemies' minds, continuing over and over until the enemies just stop in place.
(Damage: 150% Atk/Effect: Stop 50%/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: Arcane)

+ Antidemon Sonata- Alice's bow doesn't even have to touch the strings before bright flashes of light begin to burst around the battlefield, corroding flesh of enemies.
(Damage: 170% Int/Effect: Quadruple Damage to Light Weak Enemies/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: Light)

-------------------
A-Ability: Hell's Harmonics

+ Hades' Measure: Muscular Shredding- The sound of Hades' prisoners screaming as Alice plays, the very muscles running through her enemies' being begins to be shredded to pieces.
(Damage: 160% Atk/Effect: Atk x .5/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: --)

+ Lucifer's Flow: Mental Obliteration- The sound of flames of hell scorching its denizens into pure torture heard as Alice plays, her enemies' very minds slowly disappear.
(Damage: 160% Int/Effect: Int x .5/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: --)

+ Satan's Pulse: Form Deterioration- The beating of bones and demonic bodies heard from Alice's cello, enemies begin to feel their very bones break and reshape to fit Alice's needs.
(Damage: 160% Atk/Effect: Def x .5/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: --)

+ Pluto's Tempo: Spiritual Destruction- The moans of the damned filling the area, the enemies suddenly find themselves cold and seemingly alone, their very spirits shattering.
(Damage: 160% Int/Effect: Spr x .5/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: --)

-------------------
A-Ability: Air of Destruction

+ Antichrist Resonance- In the ultimate form of torture, Alice recreates hell itself on earth, insanity of angered and suppressed demons lash out at her foes, scratching and beating and biting them until they are left quivering in a pool of blood.
(Damage: 100% Atk x 15/Effect: Blood Cells Appear in Surrounding Cells/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: Dark)

+ Ariose of Insanity- Darkness blanketing the battlefield, Alice and a single foe are transported to a frozen platform in which her music haunts them from all around. Suddenly her cello flies and knocks into them and pushes them off of the platform. The music continues to fill their souls, leaving them with nothing else but darkness to accompany them as they slowly go insane. In reality, the foe has been tricked into believing a false reality.
(Damage: 200% Int/180% Atk/Effect: Insanity 25% [Last Hit]/Range: All Enemies/Mp: /Element: --)

-------------------
R-Ability:

+ Musical Redemption- When an enemy tries to attack Alice or attacks Alice, her Atk and Int increase by 10%.

+ Demonic Encore- Whenever Alice uses an A-Ability, Alice may link a full basic attack combo, but the Mp cost is doubled.
-------------------
S-Ability:

+ Walled Protection- At the start of battle, any cells surrounding Alice become occupied with musical wall cells. Alice's attacks can reach enemies and allies on the other side, but attacks can not reach her without breaking down the walls.
Musical Wall Stats: [Hp: Alice's x .35/Def: Alice's x .75/Spr: Alice's x .5]

+ Hades' Gift (I)- At the start of battle, Alice has 1 Mana Substitutes to use.

+ Hades' Gift (II)- At the start of battle, Alice has 2 Mana Substitutes to use.

+ Hades' Gift (III)- At the start of battle, Alice has 3 Mana Substitutes to use.

-------------------
D-Ability: Musical Concerto- Alice plays a never ending tune that slowly breaks her enemy's mentality till there is nothing left.
(Damage: 100% Pierce Atk or Int/Effect: Insanity 10%/Range: All Enemies/Mp: --/Element: --)
-------------------
Stats:
Next level: Mp x 3

Hp: 30
Mp: 45 (+5 from Sapphire Brooch)
Atk: 7 (+1 from Polished Cello)
Def: 7 (+1 from Reinforced Dress)
Int: 7 (+3 from Polished Cello)
Spr: 7 (+3 from Reinforced Dress)
Move: 2 Cells (-2 from Cellist Profession)
-------------------
Skill Points: 0
-------------------
+ Vylndir: NEUTRAL [1000/6000]
-------------------
Herb Lore:

+ Cheetah's Elixir: [Materials: Agura Berry x4 / Pure Wind Mana x1][Consumable / Grants Haste]

+ Hi Potion: [Materials: Healthy Herb x3][Consumable / +50 HP]
-------------------
Affinity:

Marie: 1
Hayashi: 0
Ein: 0
Crystal: 0

Last edited by SilverStorm on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 am; edited 47 times in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: Ein
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Alchemist - The one who claims this profession is able to rearrange molecules of objects through the usage of mana in order to form new items in an effort to maintain balance in the world.

Weapon: Shade Gauntlets - A pair of mysterious gauntlets left behind by Luos Der Castanatos. They appear to have been used in the process of extracting DNA from ghosts and other ethereal beings. (Added Effect: Silence)
Armor: Alchemist's Robes - Robes donned by those who alter what exists by changing it into something else.
Accessory: Shadow Gemstone - A gem as black as night that holds the vast powers of darkness. (INT+1)

A-Ability: Amalgamation:

+Transmutation: Rearranges the molecules of a weakened enemy in order to form an item. Range: Adjacent cell. Transforms one enemy with less than 50% HP into an item. 8 MP.

+Shadow Blade: Forces darkness particles into the user's weapon and rearranges them into a blade that merges with the hand. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 6 MP.

+Dream Ravager: Causes the molecules in the target's mind to clash against each other causing severe damage to the target and it's thought processes. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Confuses target. 7 MP.

+Natura Hammer: Slams an open palm to the ground to manipulate the earth molecules causing them to harden and form a hammer that the user pulls out and smashes the enemy with. 140% Int Dmg. Range: 2 cells. 9 MP. Earth elemental.

+Machina Cannon: Transmutes the bone and flesh of one arm to form a metal laser cannon with which to fire an intense beam of energy at an enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 6 cells; damages all enemies in the line of fire. Damage output can be increased by 10% for every additional increment of 4 MP that is offered for the attack. 12 MP.

+Astra Sphere: Manipulates the molecules of space to form a sphere of concentrated gravitational force that presses down upon the enemy. Deals 25% Max HP Dmg. Range: Single enemy. 12 MP.

+Lumina Spiral: Utilizes rays of light and transmutes them into concentrated streams that charge into the enemy's feet and then spiral up the enemy causing it to become airborne. 140% Dmg for initial impact. 100% Int Dmg for consecutive hits during the spiral movement. Range: 3 cells. 5 hits (1 initial/4 consecutive hits.) 14 MP.

+Forlana Rain: Unleashes the ultimate alchemic power to transmute the very clouds into angels with swords of light that descend from the sky to strike all enemies with heavenly vengeance. 180% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 3 hits. ? MP.

+Teleportation: Shatters the stability of the user's molecules allowing for the teleportation of the user from one place to another. Range: Self only. Movement becomes Infinite for 5 turns. ? MP.

+Scathe: Draws in all forms and elements of mana and transmutes all of it into a neutralizing stream of energy that reduces everything in its path to nothing. 240% Int Dmg. Range: Straight line. ? MP.

A-Ability: Bloodletting *LOCKED*

+Di Transmutation: Rearranges the molecules of a couple of weakened enemies in order to obtain more items. Range: Two adjacent cells. Transforms targets with less than 50% HP into an item. ? MP.

+Blood Spill: Wounds self in order to spill blood onto the battlefield. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: Self. Turns currently occupied cell into a Blood Cell. ? MP.

+Blood Sword: Transmutes the user's own blood into a blade with which to slash the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. ? MP. Deals x1.5 more damage if the user or the target is in a Blood Cell.

+Crimson Rising: Utilizes the iron in blood to transmute it easily into several spikes that pierce the enemy from the ground. 80% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 6 hits. ? MP. Deals x1.5 more damage if the user or the target is in a Blood Cell.

+Transfusion: Releases a massive amount of blood that is transmuted into healing potion that restores the health of all allies. Recovers 140% Int HP. Range: All allies (except user.) User takes 100% Int Dmg. ? MP.

+Bloody Drowning: Manipulates blood to form a sphere around an enemy that quickly fills with blood, drowning the enemy in it. Range: 3 cells. Drowns target. ? MP. Chance of Drowning is increased by 25% if the user or the enemy is in a Blood Cell.

+Critical Condition: Hacks up a large amount of blood allowing it to seep across the battlefield. Deals 25% Max HP Dmg. Range: Self. Current cell and all surrounding cells, adjacent and diagonal, become Blood Cells.

+Fluid Grasp: Hands made of blood spring up and grasp the enemy's ankles preventing it from moving. Range: One enemy. Immobilizes target. ? MP. Only works on enemies in Blood Cells.

+Hemophilia: Controls stray blood, forming it into a stream that is directed to smash into an enemy before completely going through it via a transmutation into the various parts that make up the enemy's body and exiting the enemy's body taking the victim's blood along with it. 140% Int Dmg. Range: 4 cells. Inflicts Blood Loss on the target. ? MP.

+Bloody Vortex: All blood on the battlefield rises and swirls about dealing intense damage to the opposition relative to the amount of blood that was present. 100% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Damage output increases by 10% for each Blood Cell on the battlefield. ? MP.

A-Ability: Input Command *LOCKED*

+Tri Transmutation: Rearranges the molecules of a few weakened enemies in order to obtain more items. Range: Three adjacent cells. Transforms targets with less than 50% HP into an item. ? MP.

+Attack System: Commands weapon to stick together and get closer to the enemy to deal a devastating combo that is stronger than usual. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 4 hits. ? MP.

+Defense System: Commands weapon to form a wall of sorts to protect the user from enemy attacks. Range: Self only. Halves all damage taken for 3 turns. ? MP.

+Recovery System: Commands weapon to utilize mana in order to restore the user's health over time. Range: Self only. User gains Regen status for 10 turns. ? MP.

+Laser System: Commands weapon to hover around an enemy and fire myriad lasers of mana energy at it. 160% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. ? MP.

+Retaliation System: Commands weapon to prepare for a response to an enemy's attack. Range: Self only. User counters all attacks for 3 turns. ? MP.

+Speed System: Commands weapon to warp the time mana in the immediate vicinity of the user allowing for more actions to be taken. Range: Self only. User gains Haste for 5 turns. ? MP.

+Safety Lock - Disable: Undoes the safety lock that inhibits power usage of the user's weapon so that all capabilities are enhanced. Increases all stats by 1.5 times their original amounts for 3 turns. Range: Self only. All MP.

+Eins Zwei Drei Vier: Commands weapon to assault the enemy my smashing it over and over again with each successive hit gaining more and more power with each hit. 100% Atk Dmg on first hit. 140% Atk Dmg on second hit. 180% Atk Dmg on third hit. 220% Atk Dmg on final hit. Range: 3 cells. 4 hits. ? MP.

+Ein Zecksclaw: Commands weapon to duplicate creating numerous, illusory claws that crash and surge through the enemy multiple times. 180% Atk Dmg. Range: One enemy. 21 hits. ? MP.

A-Ability: Disaster *LOCKED*

+All Transmutation: Rearranges the molecules of all weakened enemies in order to obtain more items. Range: All enemies. Transforms targets with less than 50% HP into an item. ? MP.

+Earthquake: Unleashes a devastating earthquake that rattles the very foundations of the planet itself. 160% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. ? MP. Earth elemental.

+Tsunami: Brings forth an enormous wave of water that drenches the battlefield and severely damages all enemies. 140% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Wets target. ? MP. Water elemental.

+Tornado: Causes several tornadoes to descend from the sky and wreak utter havoc upon the opposition. Reduces the HP of all targets to 1. Range: All enemies. ? MP. Wind elemental.

+Thunderstorm: Calls down ravaging bolts of lightning to shock the enemies into submission. 140% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Paralyzes target. ? MP. Lightning elemental.

+Plague: Taints the air with poison mana causing the opposition to become severely incapacitated with sickness. Range: All enemies. Severely Poisons target. Inflicts Frailty on the target. Inflicts Disease on the target. ? MP.

+Ice Age: Turns the battlefield instantly to ice, freezing enemies where they stand. 140% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Freezes enemies. ? MP. Ice elemental.

+Apocalypse: Evokes a rain of massive fireballs that cascades down upon the battlefield, scorching the opposition beyond recognition. 180% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Burns target. ? MP. Fire elemental.

+Meteoraga: Commands weapon to plunge into the ground and pull up giant chunks of rock that are thrown at the enemies after the user's weapon takes off into the sky and into the planet's exosphere allowing the chunks of rock to gain momentum along with becoming shrouded in flames. 480% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. ? MP.

+End of All Worlds: Fades away from the battlefield in order to transmute the universe into a never ending expanse of mana, causing everything that ever existed to be lost forever. 180% Int Dmg. Range: All. Inflicts Oblivion on the target. ? MP.

---All Creation: Restores the universe to its original form with everything in its proper place except for the enemies that had been destroyed by the previous assault. Recovers 180% Int HP and Removes Oblivion status. Range: All allies. ? MP.

R-Ability: Augmentation- Upon taking physical damage, transmutes the signals being passed along by nerve cells to the brain into adrenaline, virtually turning pain into strength. Increases all stats by 10% every time physical damage is taken.

S-Ability: Utilize Nature- Allows the user to transmute an obstacle on the battlefield (i.e. tree, water, wall, etc.) in order to restore 10% Max MP.

Awakening: Obliterate (Neutral) - Rushes up to the enemy and thrusts them with an open palm. Then, the enemy's molecules are torn apart and blasted away in a giant burst of light, never to be seen again. Deals 200% Piercing Int damage to one enemy up to 3 cells away.

HP: 30
MP: 50
ATK: 3 (+0 from Shade Gauntlets)
DEF: 7 (+2 from Alchemist's Robes)
INT: 10 (+3 from Shade Gauntlets)(+1 from Shadow Gemstone)
SPR: 5 (+2 from Alchemist's Robes)
MOVE: 2 (+1 from Alchemist Profession)

Skill Points: 2

Affinity:

Marie - 4
Hayashi - 0
Alice - 0
Crystal - 0

+ Vylndir: NEUTRAL (1000/6000)

Alchemy:

+ Fire Gemstone: [Materials: Chunk of Bronze x3 / Pure Fire Mana x1][Accessory / +3 Int / Half Fire / Can be Equipped by: Ein]

+ Chunk of Lead: [Materials: Chunk of Gold x2][Effect: To Seria, lead is a foreign mineral, worth even more than orichalcum in the markets.]

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 30 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Name: Crystal Suo

Level: 8
Next Level: 22/24

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Job: Derrek Magus - Literally, Demon Warrior. Demon Warriors are extremely rare, and insanely powerful. Demon Warriors originate from humans who specialized in the dark arts of Necromancy. With powerful magic, they push the reset button on their life, and carefully weave together their own DNA, so that they may control who they become. In essence, Demon Warriors are exactly that, for their DNA matches that of a demon perfectly.

Weapon: Ryukken Claymore - A rare type of broad sword that can only be wielded by a select few. Each one has it's own name, and mythology states that the sword can even talk to it's true owner, and only the true owner.

Armor: Armored Dress - A strange dress which is covered with protective material, although it looks like a normal, white dress.

Accessory: Jeweled Necklace - A beautiful sapphire necklace that emanates a strange power. (+5 MP)

A-Ability: Ryukken Magus

+ Meteor Strike - Crystal jumps high into the air, her claymore shining dangerously above her head as she falls. Crystal brings the huge claymore down upon the enemy's head, just as she is about to land on them. The force of the blow causes a blast powerful enough to put a hole in the ground. 180% Atk DMG. Chance of Disable.
Range: Adjacent Cell
Cost: 15 MP

+ Grakk - A sudden change in movement style causes the foe to be caught off guard as Crystal lunges at them from an odd angle, stabbing the enemy first, then either throwing them, or slicing through their body. [120%] Atk DMG. Moves Crystal up one cell and, if the foe is thrown, enemy back two cells.
Range: Adjacent Cell.
Cost: 8 MP

+ Awakening Of Fire - With a furious burst of strength, Crystal activates Ryukken's inner dragon, causing the Claymore to spout black fire across it's length. Crystal then slices through the foe, while the flame shoots out of the Claymore, through the enemy, and all the cells behind. [150%] Atk DMG for the strike. [120%] Int DMG from the fire. The original target is assaulted by both, and every enemy behind the target only takes the fire damage. Chance of Burning those who are touched by the fire.
Range: Adjacent Cell (The fire, is every cell directly behind the original target, as a straight line.)
Cost: 20 MP

+ Ryukken's Hell - Crystal lets go of Ryukken completely, allowing it to move about itself. The sword slowly begins to move of it's own accord, hovering above the ground. It then streaks at an enemy, impaling their chest viciously. the sword then returns to Crystal of it's own accord, attracted by the taste of Crystal's mana, Ryukken's true owner. 160% Atk DMG. May cause Bleeding.
Range: 5 cells
Cost: 14 MP

+ Linked Strike - Crystal jumps at a close enemy and attaches to them and stabs them with her claymore. She then jumps off the enemy towards a second enemy and stabs them, already in the momentum, Crystal jumps from enemy to enemy, stabbing each of them. 130% Atk DMG. The first enemy must be within 3 cells of Crystal, the next enemy 3 cells from that enemy, and so on. The combination stops when Crystal runs out of enemies to jump to and attack or if no other enemy is in reach. She lands in an adjacent cell to the last enemy she attacked (randomized). 16 MP.

+ Ryuuken Flash Flare Bomb - Ryuuken's blade spits out white flames that shine brightly, even during the day. Crystal then swings the sword down upon the enemy, causing the flaming blade to explode in a fury of white fire. 220% Atk Fire DMG. Chance of Burn. Range: Adjacent cells. ? MP.

+ Flesh Eater - Crystal takes a rather primitive action and chomps down upon the enemy's neck with her sharp fangs and rips off the flesh of the enemy and eats it. Although strangely horrifying, it is put to good use. 30% Piercing Atk DMG. Restores HP equal to the damage given. Adjacent cell.

A-Ability: Skull Summoning

+ Summon: Black Skull - Crystal summons the Demon of Darkness onto the field. The Demon of Darkness inflicts fear into all who set their eyes upon her, for she is the true bringer of nightmares. Summons Naomi. ? MP.

+ Summon: Green Skull - Crystal summons the Demon of Poison onto the field. The Demon of Poison renders all enemies useless with his acidic flames. Summons Jare. ? MP.

+ Summon: Rotting Skull - Crystal summons the Demon of Necromancy onto the field. The Demon of Necromancy has the power to summon the spirits of the dead to frighten the opposition, and also has the power to revive lost souls on the battlefield. Summons Masu. ? MP

+ Summon: Purple Skull - Crystal summons the Demon of Power onto the field. The Demon of Power boosts Crystal's own powers and reduces the enemy's powers so that the battle can go quicker. Summons Moon. ? MP.

+ Summon: Oozing Skull - Crystal summons the Demon of Terror onto the field. The Demon of Terror frightens the opposition with it's insanity and deals quick, powerful blows to disable the enemy. Summons Repplin. ? MP.

+ Summon: Golden Skull - Crystal summons the Demon of Alchemy onto the field. The Demon of Alchemy is able to transmute the very earth and heavens to deal incredibly powerful blows upon the enemy. Summons Red. ? MP.

+ Summon: Helm Skull - Crystal summons the Derrek Khonig onto the field. The Derrek Khonig uses it's superior strength and defense to deal powerful blows and absorb enemy attacks. Summons Djar Kvonn. ? MP.

+ Summon: Terror Skull - Crystal summons the Scream onto the field. The Scream uses it's terrifying abilities and magic to possess the enemy and literally scare them to death. Summons Scream. ? MP.

+ Summon: Hell Skull - Crystal summons the Hell Guardian onto the field. The Hell Guardian uses it's enormous stamina to stall the enemy, and uses it's abilities to set fire to the opposition. Summons Ishalo. ? MP.

+ Summon: Braja Skull - Crystal summons the Derrek Braja onto the field. The Derrek Braja is actually Crystal's brother, and by far the most powerful of all of her servants. Summons Naga Suo to the field. ? MP.

A-Ability: Styx and Stones

+ Great Abyss - Crystal raises her claymore high into the air, creating a sort of vortex of darkness just above the tip. The vortex swirls violently overhead as it grows to enormous sizes. The vortex continues to expand until it reaches the point of sucking out the opposition's very souls. 190% Int DMG to all enemies. Dark Elemental. ? MP.

+ River of Blood - Crystal reaches into the ground, or rather, punches it, and an enormous spurt of blood rises from the depths of the earth from under her. Soon enough the entire arena is flooded with blood. Turns all cells on the battlefield into Blood Cells, regardless of what they were before. ? MP.

+ 10,000 Screaming Souls - Crystal opens up the river of blood, Styx, onto the battlefield to sweep away the enemies. Within the river of blood, many corpses of felled men and beasts latch onto the enemies, screaming in their terror. Any enemy that isn't swept away by the river of blood is traumatized by such an event. Chance of Eject. Targets the enemy party. Any non-ejected enemy may become Traumatized. ? MP.

+ Bloodstone Arc - Crystal slashes Ryukken through the air in an arm, slamming the tip of the blade on the ground, facing an enemy. An arc of blood follows the tip of the sword and lashes out at the enemy, slicing them through. Following the bloody arc-blade, the ground splits apart and blood-red spires shoot up from the ground, assaulting the enemy. 170% Atk DMG for the initial blood arc. 140% Atk DMG for every other hit. (1 arc/8 spires) 5 cell range. Chance of Blood Loss. ? MP.

+ Blood Sucker - Crystal latches onto an enemy, her demonic fangs bared dangerously as she fiercely bites into the enemy and begins sapping them of their very soul. If an enemy has less than 20% HP remaining, Crystal may use this move to restore all her MP in exchange for their death.

+ Skeletal Army - Crystal raises the skeleton archers of the netherworld, their ranks far beyond that of the human number system. The skeletal archers then rain down their fiery arrows upon Crystal's enemies, eliminating their very spirits with each hit. 100% Atk DMG for each hit. 17 hits. All enemies. May inflict Disease. ? MP.

+ Spiraling Hell - Crystal drops a single enemy into the terror that is the underworld itself. The enemy then has the unwanted privilege to view all of the levels of hell before plunging into the deepest parts, where the enemy burns and burns and burns without dying. Inflicts the enemy with a permanent Burn; however, the burn cannot KO the enemy. ? MP.

+ Pillar of Blood - Crystal raises one of the six pillars of blood from underneath an enemy, drowning them in a torrent of the very essence of fear. Inflicts Fear upon any who touch the pillar, which lasts 3 turns (the pillar is 3 cells in radius). May drown the intended target. 4 cell range. ? MP.

+ 7 Stakes of Purgatory - Crystal slams Ryukken's blade into the ground, sending a magical current through the ground and into the netherworld. From this current, Crystal summons 7 very large swords that will suddenly pierce any who dares approach her. Bestows Counter on Crystal. Will activate the moment an enemy steps into an adjacent cell with Crystal, and deals 100% Atk DMG with 7 hits. But this will only activate once per turn and not against multiple enemies. ? MP.

+ Pendragon - Crystal throws Ryukken up into the air, summoning Ryukken's true body to arise from the depths of the sword. Ryukken then bursts into a torrent of flame and a mighty, black dragon appears, crouched around Crystal. All attacks pertaining to Ryukken now obtain a 200% damage output bonus for 3 full turns. ? MP.

A-Ability: Demon Lord

+ Three Chances - Crystal splits her mana into three large orbs that circle her at all times. By using up these orbs made of pure demonic energy and magic, Crystal is able to use any of her abilities that she normally would not be able to use due to mana costs. Grants Crystal 3 Mana Orbs. One orb can be used for one ability per turn. All MP.

+ Eruption - Crystal slams Ryukken into the ground near the enemy or a group of enemies and begins to walk away. As she walks away she slowly raises her fingers into the air, ready to snap at any moment. As soon as Crystal is far enough, she finally snaps her fingers and Ryukken erupts into a giant tower of flame and shadow. Any enemy OR ALLY caught in the 5-cell-radius blast zone is inflicted with terrible burns and trauma. 680% Int DMG. Inflicts Burn upon the victims. Inflicts Curse upon the victims. Fire & Dark Elemental. ? MP.

+ Hellgate Passage - Crystal raises both of her hands into the sky, ressurecting an ancient, godly magic that forces the gates of hell to come up from their place and into the realm of the living. Once the fearsome gates have risen, they open, revealing a swirling abyss of pure madness and terror. Chains shoot out from the abyss and capture the enemies, dragging them down into the depths of hell. Oblivion to all enemies. Works better if the enemies have less than 50% of their HP. ? MP.

R-Ability:

+ The Great Flames of Hades - A furious flame surrounds Crystal whenever she is attacked. The foe is burned as soon as the flames touch their body. This ability affects all surrounding cells, but does no damage until the burn takes effect. This ability will only activate if there is an enemy in a surrounding cell and if Crystal is attacked directly.

S-Ability:

+ Demon Hell - Increase Crystals HP and MP stats by 30% passively.

Awakening:

Slayer Of The Dragons - Crystal disappears for an instant, only to be seen again by a foe, her blade brimming with black and white fire being held above her head. With a furious swipe, Crystal and the foe disappear in the explosion. Crystal reappears in her original spot, while the foe emerges from the flames. [200%] ATK Piercing DMG to one enemy up to 4 cells away. Burns if the enemy survived. (Fire Elemental)

Stats:
HP: 40 (+12 from Demon Hell)
MP: 30 (+5 from Jeweled Necklace)(+10 from Demon Hell)
ATK: 10 (+4 from Ryukken Claymore)
DEF: 5 (+3 from Armored Dress)
INT: 3 (+0 from Ryukken Claymore)
SPR: 6 (+1 from Armored Dress)
Move: 2 (+1 from Derrek Magus Profession)

Skill Points: 0

Affinity:
Marie: 3
Hayashi: 1
Alice: -0
Ein: -9001

Mining:
+ Heated Silver Breastplate: [Materials: Chunk of Iron x3 / Chunk of Bronze x2 / Chunk of Coal x2][Armor / +2 DEF / +2 SPR / Half Fire / Can be Equipped by: Nina / Hayashi / Crystal]
+ Dented Shield: [Materials: Chunk of Iron x7][Accessory / +3 DEF / Can be Equipped by: Nina]

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Temporary Party Members

N/A

Last edited by Durn on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Inventory

Consumables

Potion x2 - Restores 20 HP upon use.

Hi-Potion x2 - Restores 50 HP upon use.

Hi-Potion (1/2) x2 - A typical Hi-Potion, except the other half of the liquid has been lost somewhere... [Heals 25 HP].

Lesser Mana Elixir x4 - Restores 10 MP upon use.

Mana Residue x2 - A small vial filled with sparkling blue dust. When consuming the dust, the particles latch on to the insides of the one who consumed the dust, energizing his/her mana flow [Restores 25 MP].

Dual Potion x1 - Restores 20 HP and 10 MP upon use.

Fresh Muffin x4 - A well-baked pastry decorated with chocolate chips and nuts. Restores 30 HP and 15 MP upon use.

Anti Poison Elixir I x3 - Removes 1 Poison Debuff upon use.

Anti Paralysis Elixir I x2 - Removes 1 Paralyzation Debuff upon use.

Scroll of Fortitude x1 - A scroll with a small, green glyph etched into it [Increases Max HP of all party members in surrounding cells by 20. Lasts 3 turns].

Esuna Scroll I x1 - A scroll that cures one removable status affliction when read properly.

Materials

Chunk of Iron x2 - An uncommon piece of metal used for forging new weapons and heavy armor.

Chunk of Gold x1 - A rare piece of metal used for forging new weapons and heavy armor.

Weapons

Stone Chess Set x1 - [Weapon / +2 INT / Can be Equipped by: Marie] Stone chess pieces chiseled by an amateur sculptor.

Alchemist's Gloves x1 - [Weapon / +2 INT / Can be Equipped by: Ein] The brown gloves of but a mere alchemist.

Armor

N/A

Accessories

Fine Locket x1 - [Accessory / +5 HP / +1 SPR / Can be Equipped by: Ilinus] A small, somewhat dusty locket that appears to be lined in a silver coating. It seems that nobody can remember its use...

Vylndir Insignia of Protection x1 - [Accessory / +2 DEF / +1 SPR / Can be Equipped by: All] A badge rewarded to the party able to protect Vylndir from harm.

Skull Talisman x1 - [Accessory / +2 SPR / Half Dark [50% Chance] / Can be Equipped by: All] An odd talisman covered in black and red beads. The centerpiece appears to be a miniature, rotting skull. The party has speculated that it may ward off bad spirits or something of the sort... or the complete opposite.

Key Items

Map of Seria - An old map of the most populated continent of Advena. It's rather dusty, making it hard to read.

Current Gold: 5065

Last edited by Durn on Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Bestiary

Humanoid

Bandit (Location: Vylndir/Number Defeated: 2/Exp: 1/Gold: 15/Items: N/A)
Bandit Lord (Location: Terrina Forest/Number Defeated: 1/Exp: 6/Gold: 140/Items: N/A)
Gunner (Location: Terrina Forest/Number Defeated: 2/Exp: 2/Gold: 40/Items: N/A)
Blademaster (Location: Vylndir/Number Defeated: 1/Exp: 2/Gold: 30/Items: N/A)
Daemonus Sidgwick II (Location: Vylndir/Times Defeated: 1/Exp: 6/Gold: 150/Items: N/A)
Luos (Location: Lyranari Desert/Number Defeated: 1/Exp: ?/Gold: 250/Items: Shade Gauntlets)

Beast

Giant Rat (Location: Vylndir/Number Defeated: 7/Exp: 1/Gold: 10/Items: N/A)
Desert Centipede (Location: Lyranari Desert/Number Defeated: 3/Exp: 2/Gold: 40/Items: N/A)

Undead

Amorphos (Location: Vylndir/Number Defeated: 3/Exp: 1/Gold: 20/Items: N/A)
Tomb Lurker (Location: Underground Passageway/Number Defeated: 4/Exp: 3/Gold: 50/Items: N/A)

Reptilian

N/A

Demon

Winged Demon (Location: Terrina Forest/Number Defeated: 2/Exp: 4/Gold: 120/Items: N/A)
Demon of Necromancy (Location: Terrina Forest/Number Defeated: 1/Exp: 3/Gold: 90/Items: N/A)
Tonberry Chef (Location: Antoir Residence/Number Defeated: 7/Exp: 2/Gold: 30/Items: N/A)
Guard Hog (Location: Antoir Residence/Number Defeated: 2/Exp: 3/Gold: 45/Items: Skeletal Talisman)

Insect

N/A

Plant

N/A

Aquatic

N/A

Elemental

N/A

Machine

N/A

Last edited by Durn on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Achievements

Achievement Points: 10

Acquired Achievements:

BON APETIT 10
- Knock a Tonberry Chef into a Fire Cell.

Achievements In Progress:

N/A

Failed Achievements:

N/A
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Music Records

Battle Records

Mini-Boss Theme: >>
Desepoir Grunt Battle Theme: >>
Amorphos Battle Theme: >>
Daemonus Sidgwick Battle Theme I: >>
Lyranari Desert Battle Theme: >>
Luos Der Castanatos Battle Theme: >>
Antoir Residence Battle Theme: >>
Finneas Antoir Battle Theme: >>

Ambiance Records

Underground Passageways: >>
Vylndir: >>
Lyranari Desert: >>
Luos Der Castanatos: >>
Antoir Courtyard: >>
Antoir Residence: >>

Situational Records

Triumphant Victory: >>

Last edited by Durn on Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Inflictionary

Addled - Afflicted cannot use any skills for 3 turns.

Apathy - Afflicted is unable to recover MP by any means for 3 turns.

Berserk - Attack is doubled, but Defense is halved. Only basic attacks can be executed while Berserk.

Bleeding - The afflicted loses 10% Max HP each turn until restored to full health. Enemy attacks have a higher chance of being critical hits.

Blind - Attacks have a 50% chance of missing for 3 turns.

Blood Loss - Afflicted loses 25% Max HP in addition to damage dealt by an enemy's attack. Only occurs upon enemy attack. Only occurs once. Acts as a damage modifier.

Broken - This can only occur if the afflicted was first Petrified. The afflicted is killed by being broken into pieces. Afflicted can still be revived.

Burn - The afflicted suffers from a scorch mark made by fire or other substances. 12% Max HP Damage each turn for 3 turns.

Confusion - Afflicted has a 33.33% chance of attacking itself, an ally, or an enemy. Can be cured upon physical attack.

Critical - An automatic status placed on a character when HP reaches 25% or less and remains on the character until the HP of the afflicted is higher than 25% of its Max HP.

Curse - Afflicted becomes the victim of a curse and takes damage equal to have of the damage the afflicted deals with any attack for 3 turns.

Deep Sleep - A more advanced version of Sleep. Under this status, only the most severe amounts of damage can waken the afflicted, as well as a few medicinal items and magic.

Deprotect - Doubles all Physical damage taken for 3 turns.

Deshell - Doubles all Magical damage taken for 3 turns.

Disable - Afflicted can no longer take action for 3 turns.

Doom - Afflicted experiences Instant Death after 5 turns.

Frail - Afflicted is unable to recover HP by any means for 3 turns.

Freeze - Afflicted can no longer move or take action and also takes twice as much damage as normal for 3 turns. Can be cured via Fire Magic or Fire-Based attacks.

Hypothermia - The afflicted takes damage equal to 10% of their Max HP each turn for 5 turns. At the 5th turn, they suffer 40% Current HP damage.

Immobilize - Afflicted can no longer move for 3 turns.

Infatuation - Afflicted falls in love or becomes intrigued by the enemy and aids them in their endeavors which causes the afflicted to attack allies. Cures randomly.

Instant Death - Afflicted is instantly killed. Bypasses all abilities that have to do with HP reaching 0.

Misfortune - Afflicted has a 60% chance of skill failure for 3 turns.

Nightmare - A vicious affliction in which the HP of the victim is sapped away by a terrible nightmare. 10% Max HP DMG each turn for as long as the afflicted is asleep.

Oblivion - Afflicted is lost forever, their existence shattered from the face of the planet causing the afflicted to be completely removed from the battlefield for the rest of the fight.

Paralyze - Afflicted can no longer move or take action for 3 turns.

Petrify - The afflicted is turned to stone. Obviously, they cannot do anything while in this state. Critical strikes made against the afflicted cause the afflicted to become Broken.

Plague - Afflicted takes 17% Max HP damage per turn for 3 turns and cannot be healed by spells or skills of any sort. Items will still recover HP properly.

Poison - The afflicted suffers from a terrible substance in their bodies, slowly leeching their health away. 14% Max HP Damage each turn for 3 turns.

Reverse - Afflicted takes damage from healing attempts and is healed by damaging attacks for 3 turns.

Sap - HP is reduced by 15% Max HP per turn for 5 turns.

Seal - Afflicted can no longer move or take action for 3 turns.

Severe Burn - The afflicted suffers from a much more severe scorch mark made by fire or other substances. 17% Max HP Damage each turn for 5 turns.

Shrink - The afflicted shrinks in size, halving their Attack for 3 turns. Physical attacks directed at the afflicted also cause double damage.

Silence - Afflicted cannot execute any Magical skills or basic attacks.

Sleep - The afflicted can no longer move or act, but they are waken by taking damage or by certain medicinal items and magic. If the sleeper awakes due to an attack, that attack becomes critical.

Slow - The afflicted may only take a turn once every 2 turns instead of 1. The movement of the afflicted is also halved.

Stop - The afflicted can no longer move or perform actions. Time has halted for them due to mental, physical, or magical reasons.

Toxin - The afflicted suffered from an extremely bad poison in their bodies. 21% Max HP Damage each turn for 4 turns.

Venom - The afflicted is Stopped and takes 17% Max HP Damage for 3 turns.

Weak - Max HP of the afflicted is reduced by 15% for 3 turns.

Wet - Afflicted takes double damage from Thunder Magic and Thunder-Based attacks for 3 turns.

Zombie - Afflicted is turned undead causing a weakness to Light Magic and Light-Based attacks and healing moves for 3 turns.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down