Spirits of the Dead

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirits of the Dead

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Spirits of the Dead

There was once a great and powerful ruler. He was kind, wise and loved by his people. But he was fragile. So scared of losing the great empire he had built, he ordered a wall to be created around his city. He forced his people to live inside, unwilling to let even one leave him.

This caused unrest to spread throughout the city, the people not taking kindly to the thought of being imprisoned in their own home. Many went to the ruler to plead for the wall to be taken down, for resources were beginning to become scarce as not even a single person was allowed out. They had no way to retrieve food and supplies. The ruler refused, his paranoia consuming his common sense.

Finally, the people had enough. Though once loved, the ruler had become hated by all. The people charged into the castle, forcing their way to the ruler. In the end, they killed him, as it was the only way for them to be free. And as he died, the ruler wondered what had gone wrong. With his last breath, he swore to return and once more create the kingdom he once had.

The people, fearing that what he said was true, took his corpse and sealed away into the lowest levels of the castle. There, his spirit rose forth but could not leave and for years he has waited, calling upon other spirits and forcing them under his control. He has grown to hate, to utterly despise the people of the world. His greatest wish to be loved and admired had changed. All he wanted was death to those who betrayed him. All he wanted, was revenge.

Now, the spirits under his command have been sent out far and wide, terrorizing towns, villages and cities in order to find the key to freeing the dead ruler. That key, is the last descendant of the ones who had sealed him. That key, is a small girl.

Now, that girl is on the run. For the dead ruler had now gained immense power and if freed, the world would never be able to survive his wrath.


Rules:
1. Same rules as you see in all those other roleplays.
2. PM me the applications.
3. I'll be doing the stats and MP costs. If you have anything to tell me about your characters, tell me in your PM.


Character Sheet

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Next:[/b] 0/10

[b]Profession:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b]

[b]A-Ability:[/b]

+

+

[b]A-Ability:[/b] Item

[b]S-Ability:[/b]

[b]R-Ability:[/b] None.

[b]Special:[/b]

[b]Stats:[/b]

[b]Health:[/b]
[b]Mana:[/b]
[b]Attack:[/b]
[b]Defense:[/b]
[b]Intelligence:[/b]
[b]Spirit:[/b]
[b]Movement:[/b]

[b]Skill Points:[/b] 0

I don't think I'll need to explain to you how to do your application. The Special will be 200% Piercing. Remember to specify the range, else I get confused. I'll be accepting maybe four to five others. I don't know. Eh, I think that's about it.

Accepted:
-KuoriBara
-Masquerade
-Durn
-SilverStorm

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:48 pm

It was quiet. The sun had long since set and the moon had long since risen in its place. It was full, shining down bright light upon the dark forest below. The sounds of running and leaves crunching could be heard as well as the breathing of one desperately running person.

A small, petite girl dashed her way through the woods, stumbling a few times but regaining her balance quickly. She constantly checked behind her, as if fearing something was right at her back. Finally, she stopped, collapsing onto her hands and knees. The air beside her shimmered before suddenly, a figure of a man appeared.

“Are you okay?” he inquired gently, bending down. The girl nodded, coughing as she gasped for air. It was plain to see she had been running for what must have been hours and fatigue was taking its toll on her body. The man frowned, cautiously checking their surroundings. Seeing nothing but still tense, he turned back to the child. “Can you stand?”

“Yes,” the girl answered, voice rough and dry. She coughed, pressing a hand to her mouth to muffle the sound. The child slowly rose, legs shaking slightly as she got to her feet. The man rose with her, hands out cautiously as if to catch her in case she were to fall.

The child quickly reached into her pouch, pulling out a canteen. She took a slow, long drink from it, careful not to choke. Finished, she swiftly put it back, breathing still heavy.

“You should rest,” the man suggested, unable to stand watching the girl. It was obvious it was taking a lot of strength just for her to stand. The girl shook her head however, giving him a cheerful and bright smile.

“It's okay. I can still go on,” she reassured him. “We've come this far, we can't-”

“There she is!”

“Shit!” the man swore as the girl spun around, startled by the sudden voice. Immediately, a group of men surrounded her, all of them armed with weapons. “Stay with me, alright Amy?” Amy nodded, looking at the men surrounding her warily.

And so it Begins. . . .

Location: Forgotten Woods – Clearing

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9




Luther (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Scar (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Ken (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Greg (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Amy (Haunted Human)
Health: 15
Mana: 20
Attack: 2
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 4
Spirit: 5
Movement: 3

You may only place your characters in rows A-B.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Masquerade on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Ruby begins in B2.

Naginata at the ready, Ruby smirked at the soldiers. "Now boys, that's not very kind of you to target such a small girl," she said smoothly without fear. "Maybe a target more mature would sate your fancy?" A dangerous look flashed across her face and a smile with more venom than a cobra graced her countenance. These poor bastards were about to be ripped to shreds...

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Oz begins at B4.

"Ruby!" Oz shouted as he chased after his ally. After catching up to the girl, Oz placed his hands on his knees, panting. "You shouldn't just run off like that. What seems to be the prob-" He started before catching a glimpse of the soldiers that seemed to be attacking an innocent child, "Do you plan on helping that child? Then I must do so as well."

Oz then placed his hand over his heart as a neon red blade formed above his hand. The blade moved wherever Oz's hand moved as if it was attached, yet it was just floating above it, no strings, nor machinery involved.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Kurio on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Ling starts at cell B-5

Ling ran into sight of the others, he wasn't able to arrive and corner the target before the soldiers arrived, even though one of his specialties was mobility. Still, Ling was a bit suprised to see the target being a child, and a girl at that. The child somehow reminded him a bit of his sister Zero, always alone with only a few people to call "friends" and that made him hesitant to draw his dagger. But he was already paid so he'll have to go though with his request of hunting down this girl.
"I-I'll make this quick..." Ling said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Maria starts at B3

The sprite watched in her hidden home as the soilders ran after the girl. She frowned as they made there way into a formation. This was no way to treat a young girl. But still the Forest Sprite stayed hidden away, not wanting to draw attention. As the newcomers made their way to the area, she couldn't help but wonder what they were here for. She raised from her hiding spot, her appearence stunning.

"Now that's not very nice."

Her bright forest green eyes, honey brown hair, and slightly tanned skin showed she was not like the others. She turned to the people who had formed a line. They seemed nice enough, and they didn't seem to be with the Soilders. She made her decision to join them clear.

"I am here to help the girl, if your objective is anything but, Consider me your enemy."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:50 pm

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [R] [M] [O] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ruby (Mercenary)
Health: 25
Mana: 15
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Oz (Esper)
Health: 15
Mana: 20
Attack: 0
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 5
Spirit: 2
Movement: 3

Maria (Forest Sprite)
Health: 15
Mana: 25
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Intelligence: 4
Spirit: 2
Movement: 3

Luther (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Scar (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Ken (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Greg (Inexperienced Soldier)
Health: 20
Mana: 10
Attack: 4
Defense:2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1
Movement: 3

Ling (Shade Assassin)
Health: 15
Mana: 20
Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 2
Movement: 4

Amy (Haunted Human)
Health: 15
Mana: 20
Attack: 2
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 4
Spirit: 6
Movement: 3

Player Phase 1

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Masquerade on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Ruby turned to her partner, Oz. "Why, of course I do endeavor to help that girl. Are you telling me that you would not if you were on your own?" Ruby asked, though her voice was not the least bit tinged with reprimand. "Regardless, the time to act is nigh! Oz, take those soldiers! I'll handle this scrawny assassin. He doesn't seem like the others." She turned her gaze on the assassin.

Ruby moves to D3.

She smiled. "Now, it is very obvious that you are quite hesitant to attack that darling little girl. Could you actually call yourself a man if you did that? Do you know her story? If not, how could your conscience not be plagued with guilt upon the matter? It would be best if you sided with us on this matter. Though it be your job, know that your reputation will be degraded into nothingness, not just in the eyes of society, but in the eyes of God as well, if you commit this vile act." She took a moment to viciously jab her naginata into a nearby soldier.

Ruby attacks Scar! 4 Dmg! (ATK)

She withdrew her weapon. "Besides, I wouldn't want you to end up like that," she said nonchalantly and pointed at the injured soldier.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Oz moves to C4.

"It is my duty to protect that child if master does so as well." Oz mumbled as he calmly walked towards his enemy. "I shall chastise you with justice..."

Oz uses Psychic Flurry on Scar! 100% INT Damage! 4 Hits! [5 - 1 x 4 = 16] Damage!

HP: 15/15
MP: 12/20


Oz held his left hand into the air and moved it in a slashing motion in front of Scar's body. After the movement, another sword became visible floating above Oz's free hand, his left one. A fountain of blood splashed out of the guard's body, clearly dazing him.

Oz then brought the blade on his right hand up to the man's body and slashed once more. Then another with his left.

Now that the target had been injured three times, Oz felt that only one more would be enough to punish him for his actions.

Taking his right hand back, he then shoved it forward, impaling the blade of mana into the man's chest. The man was now semi-unconscious, he would surely die soon.

"You have given your blood to purge these foolish actions from your visage, yet I still refuse to forgive you." Oz reprimanded as he held one of his blades up into the air, inches away from Scar's head.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Maria moves to C3!

Seeing as no one was saying anything she just assumed they were here to help. She moved forward in her plan to help the young girl and looked at the enemies who blocked her path.

"You chose the wrong person to deal with!"

With that she focused her energy and took deep long breaths. Ice mana could be felt for a few moments, but it disappeared. With a sudden toss of her rose, Lily Petals shot at the Soilder. As soon as they reached his armor, Ice started to form.

Maria casts Lily Whirl on Scar!
Lily Whirl
(120% INT/Frezze 50%/Ice Element)


Maria
Mp: 18/25


Last edited by SilverStorm on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Kurio on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Ling looked up at the woman who was asking him to help save the girl. Normally be would've just went and stabbed anyone who spoke to him in that way, but he couldn't help but feel sympathetic for the girl, as she somehow resembled Zero. Ling smiled and nodded, looking down at the small silver amulet he had and letting out a sigh. Zero and him had promised each other not to let greed or money change them, and Ling will have to keep that promise.
"Very well then...I had no intention to harm the girl in the first place..." Ling said, "For I was only hired to do so..."

Ling joins the party

Ling moves to cell F-5

Ling grinned and ran forward, as if he was still intending to capture the girl. But after a few steps Ling drew his dagger and instantly threw it toward one of the soldiers. The dagger spun and flied around the soldier multiple times as more and more images of the dagger had appeared. To Ken, the daggers were nothing but harmless butterflies circling him and because of that, he was off guard as the daggers stopped with their tips pointed toward the soldier and peirced through his body as Ling recaled the actual dagger back to his hand. Even though the images of the daggers were fake, the pain from them was real, very real.

Ling uses Butterfly Dance on Ken. 80% Piercing ATK Dmg. Adds 1 Energy Reserve.
MP: 14/20
Energy Reserves: 1

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm

“What the-?! Who are you people!” One of the soldiers, Scar, demanded upon catching sight of the newcomers. He was surprised by a sudden attack. “Gah!” Stumbling, he didn't even get a chance to recover as another attack came at him. And then another.

Unable to take anymore, the soldier collapsed to the ground.

Scar takes 23 damage!
Scar is KOed!

Ruby has persuaded Ling!
Ling joins the party!

Ling (Shade Assassin)
Health: 15
Mana: 20
Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 2
Movement: 4

Ken takes 2 Piercing damage!
Health: 18/20

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [M] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9



Enemy Phase 1

“How dare you obstruct us!” Another soldier shouted upon seeing his friends wounded. He turned livid when Scar fell. “You'll pay for that!” Luther then charged forward, intent on getting rid of these pests before heading back toward the girl.

Luther moves to C-2.

"Take this!" he shouted, swinging at the girl before him.

Luther attacks Maria!
Maria takes 3 damage!
Health: 12/15

"Ouch!" Ken exclaimed upon being hit by something. Looking around, he instantly spotted who it was and blinked in surprise. It didn't take him long to realize what had happened and he glared. "How dare you betray us like this! We even pad you!" Without warning, he charged.

Ken moves to E-5.
Ken uses Ram! Deals 120% ATK DMG.
Mana: 4/10

Ling takes 3 damage! Ling is pushed back to G-5.
Health: 12/15

Greg moves to H-6.
Greg uses his S-Ability: Charge! Defense, Intelligence and Spirit become 0. Adds 3 to Attack.

Greg
Attack: 7
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 0

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [L] [M] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase 1

“What's going on?” Amy inquired in a soft voice upon hearing the sound of someone screaming in pain. The man glanced around, noticing figures in the distance.

"It looks like some people have come to help us," he answered. "Come on. We have to move."

"Alright," Amy agreed before catching notice of a soldier nearby. "Wait! We have help out too!" The man seemed to scowl at this but nodded nonetheless. He turned to Greg and thrust out his palm. Instantly, the soldier was pushed by by an unknown force, knocking him off his feet.

Amy uses Mind Blast! 110% INT DMG.
MP: 13/20

Greg takes 4 damage!
Health: 16/20

Amy moves to I-2.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [L] [M] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Masquerade on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Ruby moves to E3.

"Blah, blah, blah. So the man betrayed you for truth and justice? What manner of reaction is that, foolish one?" Ruby mocked as she leaped into the air. "Your life is going to end now. Is that okay?" While airborne, Ruby began flipping over and over until eventually, she was just a blur of red with the blade of her naginata extending slightly from the mass. In a moment's notice, she dived down at Ken, the blade of the naginata slashing the victim soldier over and over across the torso.

Ruby uses Razor Wheel on Ken! 4 hits! 5 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 5/15

Ruby leapt back to her original position after her attack and gauged the enemy's reaction.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Maria
Hp: 12/15

Maria moves to F3!

Maria took the blow, but shook it off, knowing the poor child would need her help. She moved closer, moving carefully as to not scare the child. Before she dared to continue though, she turned to her newfound allies.

"I'll talk to the girl, you get rid of these scum"

Maria waits!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Oz moves to D5

"I will follow Milady's orders." Oz stated, "I will punish those who have done wrong to our world."

He then slowly walked up to Ken with a tinge of melancholy in his step.

Oz attacks Ken

Oz then took his right hand, blade still hovering above, and swung it across the man's chest, leaving behind a gaping wound.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Kurio on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Ling uses Butterfly Dance on Ken. 80% Piercing ATK Dmg. Adds 1 Energy Reserve.
MP: 8/20
Energy Reserves: 2

Ling closed his eyes and took the attack without saying anything. He grinned and threw his dagger again, performing the exact same technique and striking Ken again. During the technique, Ling felt the need to explain something to these ignorant soldiers.
"I am no more than a mercenary...one who will help the cause which will benefit me the most..." Ling said, "Plus there's a promise that I must keep..."
And then Ling darted off to avoid retaliation.

Ling moves to cell G-1


Last edited by KuoriBara on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Ken takes 15 damage!
Health: 3/20

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase 2

"I'm not done yet!" Ken shouted, turning to the Esper that had attacked him. He moved to swing his sword, somehow connecting it despite his awkward way of attacking.

Ken uses Stumbling Slash! 110% ATK DMG.
Mana: 0/10

Oz takes 2 damage!
Health: 13/15

His attack successfully connecting, Ken smirked cockily before wincing. He wouldn't be able to keep this up. The soldier retreated backwards.

Ken moves to H-5.

Greg moves to H-3.

"Don't think you're getting away," Luther hissed menacingly as the female he had attacked moved. He would deal with this one first and then the others.

Luther moves to F-2.
Luther uses Ram on Maria! 120% ATK DMG.
Mana: 4/10

Maria takes 4 damage! Maria is knocked back to F-4.
Health: 8/15

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [L] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase 2

Amy's eyes brightened upon catching sight of her saviors. Just as she was about to run ahead and thank them, the man stopped her, eying them wearily.

"Stay away from them for now," he advised. "Let's take care of these guys first." Amy blinked at this but nodded and did as she was told.

Amy moves to H-4.
Amy casts Shockwave! 80% INT DMG to all surrounding cells.
Mana: 7/20

Ken takes 2 damage.
Health: 1/20
Ken is stunned!

Greg takes 3 damage.
Health: 13/20
Greg is stunned!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [L] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [G] [A] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ken is stunned for 1 turn!

Greg is stunned for 1 turn!

Player Phase 3

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Kurio on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Ling moves to cell G-5

Ling ran back to his original spot and immediatly stabbed Ken, pulling his dagger out and watching blood spill frm the wound forming into a small pool.

Ling attacks Ken.

OoC: Short post...>.<

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Maria
Hp: 8/15

Maria moves to G4!

Maria ignored the ignorant soilder who attacked her and moved onto the girl. She was so close, and now she could talk to the girl and possibly get her to join her. She reached the girl and did her best to show she meant no harm.

"Hello there! I don't want to hurt you, in fact I want to help you. Come with me and these guys won't hurt you..."

Speaking of the men who were attacking the girl, she focused her energy. She was sure the nearvy enemies, and especially Amy could feel the Fire Mana. With a flick of her wrist, the rose petals flew straight towards Greg.

Maria casts Rose Whirl on Greg!
Rose Whirl

(120% INT/Burn 50%/Fire Element)

Maria
Mp: 11/25

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Masquerade on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Ruby moves to C2.

"Oz, do you find this entertaining at all? It's becoming rather droll for me," Ruby spoke to her servant. "Perhaps we should spice things up a bit?"

Ruby uses Special Grave of Fallen Soldiers on Luther! 8 Piercing Dmg!

The mercenary closed her eyes and thrust the blade of her naginata into the ground which immediately began to shake. The earth beneath Luther's feet cracked and from out of the ground burst a magnificent tombstone that sent Luther flying into the air a bit. However, before gravity could take effect, another tombstone jutted out of the ground. And then another. Soon, tombstones were bursting out of other tombstones making the mountain higher and higher and striking Luther over and over again in various spots. A final tombstone burst out from all the others; it was in the shape of a cross. There, high up in the air, Ruby met her victim. The blade of her naginata had become enlarged and was glowing a vicious red color. With a mighty swing, she sliced Luther from the top of his head down as far as she could go. The blade razed him and disintegrated the mountain of tombstones with its raging power. Luther's body hit the ground with a thud as Ruby landed gracefully in her original position.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Oz moves to C3.

Seeing that his target had been terminated, Oz decided that it would be the best idea to consult Ruby and see what she though he should do.

"I am awaiting orders, Milady.

This battle has become extremely dull indeed.
"


Last edited by Durn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Xenosaga on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Ken takes 1 damage.
Ken is KOed! Perfect!

Greg takes 4 damage and evades Burn.
Health: 9/20

Luther takes 8 Piercing damage.
Health: 12/20

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [R] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [G] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase 3

"Ken!" Luther shouted, watching in horror as the man fell. He quickly recovered from the blow he received to look over at the traitor. He would pay for this later.

Luther moves to F-4.
Luther attacks Maria!

Maria takes 3 damage!
Health: 5/15

Greg is stunned!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [R] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [G] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Greg is no longer stunned!

Neutral Phase 3

Upon hearing the female speak, Amy brightened. "Thank you very much!"

"Amy, we're moving," the man said curtly, completely ignoring the Forest Sprite. "We can talk after this." Amy instantly deflated but nodded nonetheless.

Amy moves to H-6.
Amy casts Mind Blast on Greg! 110% INT DMG!
Mana: 0/20

Greg takes 4 damage.
Health: 5/20


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [R] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 4

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Masquerade on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 pm

"Oz, help me take down this fellow that dared to brave my attack," Ruby commanded calmly, preparing her naginata for an attack.

Ruby moves to F2.

"Take this, foolish one." With relentless strength, Ruby slashed Luther right across the face. That way, if he actually managed to survive, he would have something to remember her by.

Ruby attacks Luther! 4 Dmg! (ATK)

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Durn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Oz moves to E4.

"As you wish." Oz stated without emotion as he slowly walked towards Luther. That man would be dead in seconds.

Oz uses Psychic Flurry on Luther! 4 Hits! 16 Damage!

MP: 4/20


Oz cut the foe into multiple pieces, as he had done to Scar seconds earlier. Now claiming his second victim, Oz felt satisfied.

"The target has been terminated, Milady."

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Silver on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Maria
Hp: 5/15

"I don't believe I allowed you to speak."

Maria's voice turned cold as Luther shouted. But this did not stop him from attacking, she didn't care though. She simply shrugged off the pain and looked towards the man she had attacked. Ice mana started to dance around her as she focused.One final movement sent the Lily petals towards the soilder that was left.

Maria casts Lily Whirl on Greg!
Lily Whirl

(120% INT/Frezze 50%/Ice Element)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum