Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of the Dead

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spirits of the Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Dead

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Ling moves to cell H-4

Ling ran toward the soldier who seemed to have dropped his guard and focused only on what was ahead of him. That made a perfect oppertunity to strike as he clapped his hands together and murmured something unable to be heard or understood. Two images of Ling immediatly appeared after Ling raised his dagger toward the soldier and they mimicked Ling's exact movements as he sharply cut Greg multiple times.

Ling uses Doppelganger on Greg. 100% ATK Dmg, 3 hits. Drains all Energy Reserves.
Energy Reserves: 0
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Luther takes 20 damage.
Luther is KOed!

Greg takes 13 damage.
Greg is KOed!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

All enemies defeated.
OBJECTIVE COMPLETED.

Experience:

+3 - Inexperienced Soldier x3
+2 - Inexperienced Soldier PERFECT x1
+2 - Amy survived
+3 - Finished in less than 5 Player Phases
+1 - No Player KO

Total experience gain: 11

Ling: 0/10 ---> 11/10
Level up!
+5 Health, +1 Attack, +1 Defense
Next level: 1/10

Ruby: 0/10 ---> 11/10
Level up!
+5 Health, +1 Attack, +1 Defense
Next Level: 1/10

Oz: 0/10 ---> 11/10
Level Up!
+5 Mana, +1 Defense, +1 Spirit

Maria: 0/10 ---> 11/10
Level up!
+5 Mana, +1 Intelligence, +1 Spirit

Everyone gets 1 Skill Point. The entire party receives 500 Zenny.

Alright. Please update your profiles and add in the Next Level thing, will ya? I get the feeling it's going to get confusing if you guys don't do that. Anyway, once you guys do all that, we'll move on.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

((Alright, whatever. >.>))

"We did it!" Amy exclaimed, laughing cheerfully as the battle ended. She quickly turned to the ones who had helped her, bowing lowly. "Thank you very much for helping me! I'm sure Mr. Spirit and I would have been in trouble if you all hadn't come."

"Ah, yes!" she continued, straightening suddenly. "I never told you my name. My name is Amy and this is Mr. Spirit." She pointed at the man next to her who seemed to care less if their saviors knew their names or not. "You can call him Spirit if you want."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Ruby walked up to the girl, a triumphant smile upon her face. She bent down slightly to get on the girl's level. "Hello, there. My name is Ruby," she said softly. "You handled yourself very well out there, you know. It's nice to meet you, but I can't help but be curious as to why those horrible men were after such an adorable girl."

Ruby gazed kindly into Amy's eyes while letting her gaze drift over to the spirit of which she referred to. She didn't know their connection, but the important thing right now was to figure out what was going on with the soldiers.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Amy blinked at the pretty lady, eyes widening just a bit. Spirit looked somewhat irked, as if he didn't like having someone so close to the child. After a moment of silence, Amy sent a look at the man before looking back at Ruby.

She stepped closer, bending down and putting a hand as if to tell the mercenary a secret.

"Mr. Spirit said not to tell anyone," the little girl whispered. She then straightened, smiling innocently.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Ruby glared at the spirit, but kept a dangerously sweet smile upon her face. She stood back up quickly and focused her words on this ghost. "A secret, eh? Well, I guess we'll be heading on our way then, right, Oz? I shall not help you blindly without knowing what cause I serve," Ruby spoke defiantly with a bit of a nonchalant tone.

She walked over to her servant. "We're through with these people," she told him. "Whatever secret you wish not to be divulged, I see that you shall carry it to your graves." She made as if to walk away from the whole scene.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Ling looked at the dead or unconcious bodies of the soldiers then at the spirit and Amy. He sensed that Amy wasn't normal at all, she seemed to have been of high importance to his former employers seeing how much they paid him to help hunt her down. But he'll need to investigate that later. Ling sighed and bowed to the others, sheathing his dagger.
"Well my name is Ling, and it would be rude of me to stay any longer...after all, I was originally hired to capture you..." Ling said, "So if I'm not needed here anymore, I'll be taking my leave..."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Spirit rolled his eyes before turning to Amy.

"Come on. We have to hurry to the next town," he said softly, looking down at the girl. Amy looked disappointed, eyes saddening and a frown marring her face. She looked up at Spirit before looking down at the ground, hands clasped behind her back in a depressed fashion. Seeing this, Spirit winced. A conflicted look crossed his face before he sighed heavily, closing his eyes.

Instantly, Amy brightened, eyes sparkling as she stared up at the spirit. Hope was clear on her face and the man mentally groaned.

"Alright, alright," he turned to the others, eying them all. "Amy is . . . . special." Spirit twitched. He really didn't want to tell these strangers anything. "Because she's . . . . special. . . . she gets chased around a lot." It was obvious Spirit wanted nothing to do then to shut up and take Amy away. But the puppy dog eyes that the child was dishing out proved to powerful for the dead person. "They want to . . . . use her, so to speak. And if she gets caught, she. . . ."

Here, the spirit stopped, unable to go further. Amy blinked, tilting her head to the side before suddenly smiling.

"Oh, oh!" she exclaimed, raising her hand. "I know this part! Before, when these really mean people caught me, they said they had to kill me!" Amy paused, looking confused. "I didn't know what they meant but it sounded bad. So I ran away. Mr. Spirit helped me of course."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Ruby stopped in her tracks and turned around quickly. She rushed back up to the girl and the spirit. "Well now. That wasn't so hard was it? I know people have their secrets, and I don't want to know everything; just the basics were okay." She paused and smiled at Amy. "It seems like you could use some bodyguards, right? The price is free, of course. Besides, we could be your friends too."

She was glad she didn't have to walk away from this poor girl. They may have made it this far on their own, but Amy and Spirit couldn't go on forever like this; they needed companions. She would help them at the cost of her own life and she knew that Oz would follow her to the ends of the earth if necessary. "What do you say??"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:18 pm

"I agree with whatever you state, Milady." Oz emotionlessly stated as he walked up to Ruby's left side. "If you wish for me to fight alongside you and these humans, then so be it."

Oz then looked over at the girl and spirit, he was neutral about following them. After all, he didn't really have an opinion on anything.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 pm

"Really?!" Amy blurted out, looking extremely excited. She instantly turned to Spirit. "Can they? Please, oh please, oh please?" Spirit just grumbled under his breath. Amy cheered before spinning around and glomping Ruby, squeezing hard. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

With speed that would astonish even a cheetah, she let go and promptly glomped the male that had spoken. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Amy looked up at him, eyes practically shining. "Ne, ne, what's your name?"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Ling saw that the others deciding to guard Amy from further harm, and he nodded walking up to the group. Although Ling was a bit tartled by Amy's childish outburst and the tackle-hugs she gave to two of the people. The girl really did resemble Zero, and Ling laughed at the thought of a child resembling Zero.
"I suppose I'll come along too..." Ling said, "That is, if you'll accept me after what I've involved myself with..."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 pm

The forest sprite meanwhile had been busy with her magic. She walked to each of the dead bodies and had the ground swallow them up. More or less, this would turn them to a natural fertilizer and help her home. She hadn't really been listening to the conversation between the others but came in soon enough.

"So you want to get to the next town? It's really rather simple, but... it could be dangerous... it was decided when I saw you, I'm going with..."

She then turned to the spirit to add a little comment.

"Despite your wishes..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 pm

At the words of the other two, it was a miracle Amy didn't burst from excitement. She gave both of them a great big hug and was about to return to Spirit when she stopped and turned back toward Oz and Maria.

"You never said your names," she stated matter-of-factly, looking proud at picking this up. "If you don't tell me your names, then that means I can call you whatever I want! Can I?"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm

"Oz." The Esper stated. He needn't say more, so he didn't. Oz then glanced at Amy once more. He was hesitant and didn't want to trust her, but if Ruby thought it was safe, then so be it.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 pm

"Oh I'm sorry Sweetie, I'm Maria"

Her head than turned to the Spirit who had been somewhat irratible.

"That would be Miss to you..."

She then turned to the child and put a smile on her face. She had always liked children, they always seemed to know when they did something wrong, at least sometimes. But most of all, they loved playing outside in nature, that one quality made them great.

"Alright now, lets get going!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Ruby placed her naginata onto her back using mana to keep it in place. "Agreed. We shouldn't linger here any longer. Let's get a move on, shall we?" Ruby's smile became somewhat nostalgic. So, a new journey has presented itself to me, she thought. I wonder where this one will take me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:28 am

Amy nodded, rocking back and forth with a huge grin on her face. She turned to Spirit, who had been scowling slightly during the whole exchange and quickly took her place by his side.

"Alright then, let's go!" she chirped, thrusting a fist up into the air before she began marching forward. Spirit's scowl darkened and without even sending a glance at their new companions, followed after the girl.

As the group began moving forward, none of them noticed the dead bodies of the soldiers as they suddenly flickered before vanishing into mist.

And just like that, the newly formed party began their journey together. What they would face was a mystery to all but the lone spirit that accompanied them. And, in the end, that man will dearly regret having not forewarned his new companions. Companions he will have to trust in order to keep everything he held dear safe.

But let's not get too ahead of ourselves, now. After all, that is something that won't be happening at the moment. It'll take weeks, maybe months before they reach the end of their story. For now, let's focus on the now. Not to mention, a journey wouldn't be a journey without its obstacles. . . .

"What's that?" Amy inquired as she stopped, staring at something in front of her. She raised a hand to point at it before looking up at Spirit in a questioning manner. The man frowned, narrowing his eyes as he focused on whatever Amy was asking about. They looked like overgrown flowers with claw like appendages and teeth at the center of their petal arrangement.

Suddenly, his eyes widened and he tensed. "Quiet. Those are Floral Plants. Extremely vicious in nature that will attack any moving thing it sees." Amy blinked but nodded all the same, having only understood some of what her friend had said. Spirit silently counted three of them in total and wondered if the things had noticed them.

And they had.

Forest Venture

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [B] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11

Poppi
Health: 40
Mana: 60
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Intelligence: 5
Spirit: 5
Movement: 2

Mari

Carna

You guys probably noticed this but for bags and chest, I'll be using this color. Only because yellow is kind of hard to see and it annoys me since I have to strain my eyes to see. If you guys don't like this color, just tell me and I'll change it to something else. Anyway, I'll have the enemy profiles up in a bit. Let's GO!

You may place your characters in columns 10-11.

Last edited by Xenosaga on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:47 am

Maria starts at F10!

Maria watched the plants, knowing her presence would be very apparent to them. She had encountered species like these before, even been attacked by one. They were vicious, and dangerous if you weren't careful. She knew better than to walk closer to them but did so anyway.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:58 am

Ling starts at cell B-10

Ling glared at the plants, they were strange to say the least bt Ling could tell that they weren't exactly happy about them being here. A fight with them was inevitable and Ling drew his dagger, staying silent as he stared down one of the plants.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Ruby starts at E10.

Upon seeing the vile plants about, Ruby was more than prepared to slice and dice. "Oz, start where you want, just be strategic about it. If you wish to stay close to me, then so be it. We'll take them down together," she addressed to her servant. The two of them against one enemy would be enough to drive it into the ground.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Oz starts at D10

Once he saw where his master had positioned herself, Oz felt that staying next to her would be the better and safer thing to do. "I feel as if this fight will go by quicker if I'm near you."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 pm

"I'll do my best," Amy promised as she looked up at Spirit. The spirit just nodded, a small smile visible. She smiled back and quickly took her place among the group, face set with determination.

[Amy] starts at [A-10].

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] A
[ ] [B] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [O] [ ] D
[ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11

Maria (Forest Sprite)
Health: 15
Mana: 30
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Spirit: 3
Movement: 3

Ling (Shade Assassin)
Health: 20
Mana: 20
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 2
Movement: 4

Ruby (Mercenary)
Health: 30
Mana: 15
Attack: 5
Intelligence: 0
Spirit: 1

Oz (Esper)
Mana: 25
Attack: 0
Defense: 3
Spirit: 3

Amy (Haunted Human)
Mana: 20
Attack: 2
Defense: 2
Intelligence: 4

If I made any mistakes, please be sure to inform me at all times.

Player Phase 1
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Despite how easy the plants might be, Ruby's training and instincts told her to make sure to analyze the targets thoroughly first. She had never fought them before, so she had no idea what kind of damage they could put out.

Ruby moves to E9.

"Don't wander to far ahead, Oz," she warned her servant. "There's no telling what kind of surprises you'll get from them." She removed her naginata from her back, ready to strike when the time was right.

Ruby waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Maria moves to F7!

Maria watched as Ruby made her way towards the creatures and she followed along. Although fighting the same Enemy wasn't what she had planned. Knowing that she could easily hit an Enemy, and that they were weak to fire, she focused. The Fire Mana graciously blanketed her as she focused. Whipping her arm out Rose Petals flew at the nearest creature and the Fire Mana followed. As the Petals landed, Fire burst forth.

Maria casts Rose Whirl on Mari!
(Damage: 120% INT/Status: Burn 50%/Fire Element)

Maria
Mp: 23/30

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content