Unforgivable Sin

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:07 am

In the land of Menitiros there was an old legend. It spoke of four heavenly creatures each representing an element and a direction. There was the Azure Dragon, creature of the East and the wind. Creature of the South and fire was the Scarlet Phoenix. Creature of the West and the earth was the White Tiger. And finally the creature of the North and water was the Black Tortoise. Every a hundred years, a child is chosen at the time of their birth by each the four heavenly creatures to pass on their abilities, and legend has it that if the four chosen by the heavenly creatures are all brought together to a certain location, the creature representing the center and element of the void, sky, and heaven would be summoned.

The legend described the creature of the center was a majestic white being with a human-like figure. The being had white feathered wings and silver hair cascading like a waterfall down to its waist. But no one has ever actually seen the creature of the center for the prophecy had never been fulfilled.

Although, there were seven people who wished to see the creature of the center for themselves and formed a small group to bring the four chosen ones together. As they tried to bring the four chosen ones together, they found out something about the creature of the center. And the truth was horrifying.


1. This is an rp made by both Kuori and Xenosaga
2. Standard rp rules
3. PM Kuori your application, do NOT post them here
4. Kuori and Xenosaga will be deciding the stats, MP costs, and such
5. Kuori will only accept three more applications
6. Any more questions feel free to PM Kuori or post in the rp discussion thread which is soon to come.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Be reasonable...no younger than 10 and no older than 40...)
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Next Level:[/b] 0/10
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Optional but put it in spoilers if you choose to...)

[b]Profession:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b] (Choose from +5 HP, +5 MP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, +1 INT, or +1 SPR...)

[b]A-Ability:[/b]

+

+

[b]A-Ability:[/b] Item

[b]S-Ability:[/b]

[b]R-Ability:[/b] N/A

[b]Finishing:[/b] (This is the equivalent to D-Abilities...just put the name of the ability, the element, the range, and any effects it may have...the damage will always be 200% Piercing...)
----------------------------
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]MP:[/b]
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]INT:[/b]
[b]SPR:[/b]
[b]Movement:[/b]

[b]Skill Points:[/b]
That's about it...


Last edited by KuoriBara on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:57 pm

"Please leave..." a quiet voice said.

Six men turned to see who was talking, and saw a young girl standing in front of the gate that led outside of the abandoned library. As strange as it was that such a young girl would be near an abandoned building, the girl's appearance was even stranger. Her hair was completely silver and she wore a simple black dress. The girl also carried a coffin which was even larger than herself.

"Scram little girl. We don't have time to deal with you." one of the men said.

The girl narrowed her eyes and a malicious grin formed across her childish, innocent face. She held out her arms in front of her and all of a sudden, began to move her arms as if she was controlling a puppet. Moments later a scream echoed throughout the library, as the stomach of one of the men burst open and he fell limp into a pool of his own blood.

"For future references, my name is Janie...and I want all of you to leave now!" Janie said with a hint of anger and aggravation in her voice.

The remaining five men drew their daggers, intent on killing this strange girl and continuing with their assignment.


Scroll 0-1
Location: Abandoned Library, Front Yard
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Janie is defeated

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Janie (Maiden)

HP: 15
MP: 25
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 3
Movement: 3

Kai (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Li (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Frey (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Gorden (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Mao (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

You may start in rows I-J


Last edited by KuoriBara on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:09 pm

"Janie?" a soft, gentle voice called before a blonde haired woman appeared beside the little girl, looking down at her. She smiled softly at the child, bending down slightly. "I was looking for you. Didn't I ask you not to leave me behind?"

The Acolyte straightened, turning toward the men and gave them a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry about Janie. She always gets ahead of herself," Serenity apologized, still smiling despite having seen the bloody body that was on the ground and knowing full well who had done it. "Please forgive her. But we do need you to leave. Will you?"

Seeing their hostility despite her efforts in calming down, Serenity laughed softly. "I suppose there is no other way, is there?"

[Serenity] starts at [J-6].

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Silver on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Ashe starts at I5!

Ashe burst into the Library, her Signet being the most noticeable garment on her. Among it was cloth clothing with armor here or there. Just as she moved infront of the young girl, she raised her blade.

"I'm here to help. Don't get in my way. NO Questions asked!"

Her voice was somewhat cold, but it was rather defensive. It was quite obvious she was vunerable somewhere. As to where, that no one really knew. As she riased her blade in a defencive fashion she muttered a chant. Suddenly Dark Mana danced across the blade as her Chant came to an end.

Ashe's Elemental Strike is Dark!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Masquerade on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Anastasia was enjoying a walk outside, basking in the sunlight when her world came crashing down at hearing some commotion from a nearby building. "It never ends, does it? There's always got to be something going on. Maybe I should run away, just like Trinity did." Anastasia sighed as she thought about her sister. What was she running from when she left that one time so long ago? she thought. Her thoughts became disturbed as she heard a scream from the building....an abandoned library. "And they always pick the best places," she added to herself.

The young girl pulled an old, dirty sword hilt from out of her pocket and entered the building only to see some girls and some men with daggers. It was fairly easy to determine which side was bad. Or would this one choice lead her to disaster? Regardless, she held the sword hilt out as if it had a blade attached which must have made her look goofy.

Anastasia starts at I7.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Durn on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Elliot starts at I4.

Enjoying a nice walk in the sunlight, Elliot noticed a fray going on near a building that wasn't too far away from the Death Scientist's current location. Now would be a nice time to catch up on my research, He mumbled to himself as he slowly approached the others.

I have yet to study the souls that belong to troublemakers... Now would be a nice time... Elliot smirked as he reached his destination.

"Would you children like some assistance?" Elliot laughed as he reached into his lab coat. After a few seconds of searching, he pulled out what seemed to be a small rod. Then suddenly, the rod extended in length and grew a black blade near the end. "Portable scythes always come in handy... Too bad this one's badly damaged." Elliot jeered as he took his position to the left of the girl known as Ashe.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Lily starts at I-6

Lily stepped forward between her two comrades, the giant scythe of hers resting on her back. She sighed and took the long handle, sweeping the scythe around her body and out in front of her, ready for battle. "Let's just get this over with."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:20 pm


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [A] [L] [N] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [J] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Serenity

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 0
DEF: 2
INT: 5
SPR: 4
Movement: 3

Ashe

HP: 20
MP: 20
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 2
SPR: 2
Movement: 3

ANastasia

HP: 20
MP: 20
ATK: 0
DEF: 3
INT: 5
SPR: 3
Movement: 3

Elliot

HP: 20
MP: 25
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 2
SPR: 1
Movement: 3

Lily

HP: 20
MP: 15
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 1
Movement: 3

Janie (Maiden)

HP: 15
MP: 25
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 3
Movement: 3

Kai (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Li (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Frey (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Gorden (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Mao (Thief)

HP: 15
MP: 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
INT: 1
SPR: 2
Movement: 4

Player Phase 1

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Durn on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Elliot uses Reap on Mao! [4 - 2 = 2] Damage!

MP: 18/25

Extra Soul increases future damage done by 10%!


"I would like to examine your soul, if you don't mind." Elliot giggled as he quickly jabbed his scythe into the thief's chest. An viscus, purple substance began to flow out of the thief's body. The liquid then rose up from the ground and traveled through the air into the jar that was on the death scientist's waist.

Elliot then looked down at the jar and smiled, "So that's what a foolish man's soul looks like. Interesting indeed..."

Elliot waits.


Last edited by Durn on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Lily moves to G-6

Lily walked up to one of the thieves, a smile playing across her lips. She brandished her scythe, and swept the blade around her in a circular motion, hooking onto the thief in front of her and damaging him. She stopped the blade and swung in in the other direction, this time catching hold of the thief and throwing him up in the air. Lily managed to dislodge the scythe and positioned it above the thief. She thrust the blade down, piercing the thief's body and crashing him into the ground.

Lily uses Twice Smitten, Once Pierced on Gorden! [100%] ATK DMG for two hits. [120%] ATK Piercing DMG for the last.

Lily's S-Ability Rich Mana comes into play!

[10/2=5]

[MP: 10/15]

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:57 pm

"Oh my," Serenity tilted her head, a soft smile on her face. "It seems these kind people are willing to help us, Janie." She laughed softly, holding out a short staff. "Well then, it seems we should do our part as well. Excuse me Janie." Serenity stepped past the small girl, onto her other side.

[Serenity] moves to [J-4].

"Now then, this might hurt a little but do bear with it," the Acolyte warned the thief with a light tone, smiling. A orb of yellow energy began to manifest in front of her and she gently tapped it with her staff once it stopped growing. It suddenly sped forward, dodging past the man in front of her to hit the thief, bursting upon knocking the air out of his chest.

All the while, Serenity continued to smile softly.

Serenity] casts Holy Strike on [Mao]! [120%] INT DMG.
MP: 12/20

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Silver on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Ashe moves to H7!

Watching the others make there moves, Ashe calculated the best method of picking these enemies off. She looked towards the one that Lily had struck. He would be her target, it would be much easier to kill off the enemies in a group. As she moved closer to the thieves she spoke, the Dark Mana jumpping from her blade.

"I really don't care what you're here for. I could care less why you chose a Library. All I care about right now is that you sleep."

She then raised her Mana Sword and watched as the Dark Mana coating it sparked. She slashed down on the Thief and watched the Dark Mana attack his wound.

Ashe attacks Gorden!
(Damage: 100%/Status: --/Element: Dark)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Masquerade on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Anastasia moves to G8.

Anastasia prepared to rush right up and attack the thief directly ahead of her, but she had to sidestep as the very blunt lady took the spot. Catching herself quickly, Anastasia continued her rush until she was right beside the target thief. "Have a taste of nothingness, why don't you?" She raised the sword hilt and brought it down hard. The thief was astonished when he noticed that he had actually been cut. But with what?

Anastasia uses Invisible Blade on Gordon! 6 Dmg with high critical hit chance! (INT)

MP: 13/20

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:05 pm

Mao takes 6 Damage
HP: 9/15

Gorden parries Lily's third strike and Ashe's attack

Gorden takes 10 Damage
HP: 5/15

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [L] [G] [N] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Elliot's Extra Soul Buff has 3 turns

Neutral Phase

Janie moves to cell H-4

Janie walked forward and in front of the thief that was the closest to her and smiling sweetly. Drawing a dagger with an ominous purple glow to it but she kept it hidden behind her dress.
"Leave...now...or I will kill you all..." Janie said.
Janie pointed her dagger toward Mao and let go, the dagger floated in mid air and shot at the thief when Janie murmured something about ghosts and pain. Then the dagger flew back and sheathed itself.

Janie attacks Mao. 100% INT Dmg

Mao takes 2 Damage
HP: 7/15

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [L] [G] [N] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Kai moves to cell F-5. Kai waits.
---------------------
Li moves to cell G-9. Li uses Hidden Weapon on Anastasia
MP:15/20

Anastasia takes 2 Piercing Damage

Anastasia evades Poison
---------------------
Frey moves to cell H-3. Frey uses Backstab on Janie
MP: 13/20

Janie takes 2 Damage
HP: 13/15
---------------------
Gorden uses Hidden Weapon on Lily
MP: 15/20

Lily takes 2 Piercing Damage
HP: 18/20

Lily becomes Poisoned

Gorden moves to cell C-7
---------------------
Mao uses Hidden Weapon on Janie
MP: 15/20

Janie takes 2 Piercing Damage
HP: 11/15

Janie avoids Poison

Mao waits

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [L] [ ] [N] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [F] [J] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2


Last edited by KuoriBara on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Silver on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Ashe moves to H9!

Angry that the theif had avoided her attack, Ashe moved onto a new target. A nearby thief would take the role of her new target, whether he liked it or not. She moved closer and raised her blade once again. This time the Dark Mana coating her blade grew and sharpened as she slashed.

Ashe uses Elemental Strike on Li! The Element is Dark!
(Damage: 120%/Status: --/Element: Dark)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 pm

"Ah, be careful, Janie!" Serenity called out to the girl as she attacked one of the men. Laughing, she shook her head with a smile. Really. The child could be such a handful sometimes. But, it was fine.

[Serenity] casts Holy Strike on [Mao]! [120%] INT DMG.
MP: 4/20

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Masquerade on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Anastasia takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 18/20

Anastasia moves to H6.

Anastasia was surprised when she found herself cut from the thief's hidden weapon, though it didn't hurt that bad. In fact, it hardly inhibited her at all. "That was it? Wow. That was kinda pathetic," she said in awe. "Let me show you what it means to possess true power."

Anastasia uses Finishing Move Super Nova on Mao! 10 Piercing Holy Dmg!

Super Nova hits Kai and Frey! 5 Piercing Holy Dmg!

Outside the building, a glowing spot appeared in the blue sky. With a sudden burst, a streak of light flashed across the sky and shattered the ceiling of the library only to enter Anastasia's sword hilt. She smiled as the light formed an immense blade that was probably three times her size, though she had no trouble holding it up. She jumped slightly into the air, brought the sword back, and then brought the mighty blade forward with a heavy swing on Mao. There was a sudden explosion of light that scathed Kai and Frey, the nearby thieves, as well. As her sword hilt returned to normal, she brushed off her dress. "Well. There we go." She was pleased with her work.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 am

Lily moves to I-5

Lily uses an Antidote!

Lily flinched slightly from the unexpected attack. She then noticed a dark brown spot where the dagger had cut her. Poison. Scowling, Lily pulled out one of the party's antidotes and took a swig of it.

It tasted like death.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:04 pm

OoC: Okay, since Durn's on a vacation, we'll skip his turn until we can find a proper solution of what to do with his character while he's gone...also Silver, please add the Remaining MP/Max MP every time you use a skill...Kuor will do that for you this time but please remember next time...^^

IC:
Ashe's MP: 13/20

Mao takes 14 Damage
HP: -7/15

Mao K.O.

Kai takes 5 Damage
HP: 10/15

Frey takes 5 Damage
HP: 10/15

Li takes 3 Damage
HP: 12/15

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [F] [J] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [A] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Elliot's Extra Soul Buff has 2 turns

Neutral Phase
Janie attacks Frey. 100% INT Dmg.

Seeing that one of the thieves was dead, Janie turned to another thief beside her. She smiled innocently and the dagger under her dress unsheathed itself again, stabbing into the thief's chest then sheathing itself again. After stabbing the thief, Janie ran beside Serenity to hide.

Janie moves J-5

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [A] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Kai moves to cell H-5. Kai uses Hidden Weapon on Anastasia
MP: 15/20

Anastasia takes 2 Piercing Damage
HP: 16/20

Anatasia avoids Poison
-----------------------
Li uses Hidden Weapon on Ashe
MP: 10/20

Ashe takes 2 Piercing Damage
HP: 18/20

Ashe is Poisoned
-----------------------
Frey moves to cell J-3. Frey uses Backstab on Serenity.
MP: 6/20

Serenity takes 2 Damage.
HP: 13/15
-----------------------
Gorden waits


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [N] [ ] [ ] [A] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [F] [S] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Masquerade on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Anastasia takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 16/20

Once again, the thief tried to cut her with another hidden weapon. "Geez, where are you guys hiding these things?" she asked as the blade sliced across her skin. "That....kinda hurt. Ummm, let me show you how it's done, okay?" She took the sword hilt, raised it up, and slashed right across the thief's face. To his horrid surprise, it actually made a cut, even though there was no blade.

Anastasia uses Invisible Blade on Kai! 6 Dmg with high critical hit chance! (INT)

MP: 6/20

Anastasia waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Serenity laughed as the little girl came running beside her. She gently pat the Maiden on the head, giving her a closed eyed smile. When the thief attacked her, she blinked but didn't seem bothered by it at all. Instead, she just continued speaking to Janie.

"You did very well," she praised. She then clasped her hands in front of her, murmuring a silent prayer. White light suddenly began to revolve around her before dispersing, sprinkling snow like particles around her.

[Serenity] activates her S-Ability: Prayer! Recovers 50% of Max MP.
MP: 14/20


Last edited by Xenosaga on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Lily moves to G-5

Lily attacks Kai!

Lily grabbed hold of her large scythe and twisted it around her body. Avoiding cutting her own head off and the heads of her friends, Lily managed to slice up the thief in front of her.


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Silver on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Ashe
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 13/20

Ashe is Poisoned!

"How dare you!"


She looked down at the brownish liquid that had entered her cut. She wiped away what she could but knew she hadn't gotten all of it. Turning to the scum who had whipped the dagger on her. She raised her blade slashed, the dark mana jumpping into his wound as the poison had hers.

Ashe attacks Li!
(Damage: 100%/Status: --/Element: Dark)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:10 pm

OoC: Zeri Lily doesn't have enugh movement to move to G-5 so shell be at H-4 since that'll allow her to attack Kai...

Anatasia lands a Critical Hit

Kai takes 13 Damage
HP: -3/15

Kai K.O.

Li parries Ashe's attack

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [A] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [F] [S] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ashe taks 3 Damage from Poison
HP: 15/20

Ashe is Poisoned for 2 more turns

Elliot's Extra Soul Buff has 1 turns

Neutral Phase
Janie uses Finishing: Iron Maiden on Frey. 200% Piercing Dark INT Damage

Janie set down her coffin and stared at one of the thieves. Unlike usual where her eyes wer emotionless, the young girl's eyes were filled with hatred. A malicious grin formed across Janie's face and she ran past Serenity, pulling Frey into what seemed like a hug. Then the coffin stood stright up and the lid opened, letting multiple chains extend out of the inside and wrapping themselves onto Janie. Once Janie was secured by the chains, she was slowly pulled into the coffin holding onto Frey and also pulling him in as dozens of swords formed out of white mist stabbing themselves into the coffin and another scream broke out. Moments later the coffin lid opened again and Frey's motionless body droppe onto the ground with multiple holes on his body while Janie stepped out looking no different than usual except the huge blood stains on her dress.

Janie waits
------------------------
Frey takes 8 Piercing Damage. Frey K.O. PERFECT KILL

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [A] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Li uses Backstab on Ashe
MP: 3/20

Ashe takes 2 Damage
HP: 16/20
-----------------------
Gorden moves to cell F-6. Gorden waits

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [A] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3


Last edited by KuoriBara on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:25 pm

"Waaaa," Serenity clapped her hands, smiling. "That was a very nice trick, Janie. You'll have to teach me how to do it sometime, alright?" She then checked the field, counting the number of enemies left.

"Oh, it seems I can reach one of them!" the Acolyte exclaimed, laughing lightly.

[Serenity] moves to [I-6].

Serenity hummed softly as she concentrated, a bright ball of yellow energy appearing in front of her.

[Serenity] casts Holy Strike on [Gorden]! [120%] INT DMG.
MP: 6/20

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:20 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum