Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

3 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 pm

"OH! I want to buy everything!"

Ariana was about to slam the money on the counter and buy everything the merchant had. She was stopped by a sudden hand on her shoulder. She looked back to see her sister with a look of disapproval.

"Please!"

"No, I'll buy what we need..."

Clara ignored her sister's moans and smiled at the merchant. She saw an Organ behind his stall, a strange staff, and many items. She put the appropriate amount of money on the counter.

"I'll Buy the Organ, Staff, and all the Items you have in stock. And, could you possibly take these items off our hands?"

Clara buys Refurbished Organ, Gnarled Staff, Potion x 3, Antidote x 3, Life Crystal x 2

Clara sells Old Organ and Old Staff

Money Left: 650
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

"Thank you so much again," the merchant said as he exchanged items and gold.

Inventory updated!

"Before you go, can you tell us who those guys were?" Trinity asked realizing this may be the clue they were looking for. Her eyes didn't leave the man for a second.

"I don't know who they are exactly, but my pal has seen the likes of them hanging around the old mansion in the west part of the city," the merchant said quickly and stepped out from behind the stand. "Well, my family is waiting on me. Thank you again!" With that he ran off.

Trinity turned to her allies. "So? Should we go and investigate this old mansion? That one thief..... All he did was snap his fingers and...and...those creatures came to him. He called them 'Heartless,' he did....." Her voice trailed off.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm

"Heartless?" Ryas repeated, frowning. She crossed her arms, looking to the side in thought. "Heartless. . . ." Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. "Oh, those things." Tenkai raised an eyebrow at the Witch. "I read a book about them. Once. Something about them eating hearts or something."

"Eating hearts?" the Dark Assassin repeated, eyebrow rising higher. Ryas shrugged.

"Eh, it wasn't interesting so I stopped reading," she said, waving a nonchalant hand. "Anyway, since this is probably the only clue we have, let's just head there."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm

"Heartless...the name implies they have no hearts... so... you said they eat hearts... what if... no, we can't just guess..."

Clara was thinking over the situation, making a guess at what was behind the creatures. She figured they had no hearts, so maybe they preyed on hearts. Maybe they didn't eat the hearts, but rather did something else. But it was a stupid guess, and they couldn't make accurate predictions without proper evidence.

"Let's head to the mansion."

Ariana was off in her own little world, ignoring everyone.

"Let's just go to the mansion!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Thus, the party moved out on their way to the old mansion...

When they got there, the moon was high in the sky and the streets were nearly empty. A slight wind was blowing causing some old curtains in the mansion to blow outside the broken windows which remained dark. The mansion was quite dilapidated and there was a large hole in the roof. Whatever happened here must have been quite the ordeal. Without hesitation, the party marched up to the old door and opened it which caused a creaking to fill the air. They all stepped in and the door shut behind them. Moonlight filled the room revealing three people and two weird creatures.

Trinity summoned her weapon and held it out in front of her. "You three!" she shouted sharply. "I know you guys know something about the Heartless!"

One of the people turned around. He was a man, and by his clothes and weapon, a thief by trade, naturally. Though, he seemed more impressive....more experienced...than his other friends. He immediately noticed the weapon. "So, a keyblade wielder other than him has arrived here in Alidaire." He snapped his fingers which caused a single little shadow creature to emerge. "Go tell Kalaya that we have some more guests, but that we'll handle them while she handles His Majesty." With that, the little creature scurried up a nearby staircase. "So, you want to know more about the Heartless? Well, how about you acquaint yourself with our Nobody friends."

The two odd creatures turned suddenly. They were grey in color and had enormous arms with hands that looked like feet with which they used to walk on while their tiny legs dangled in the air.

Trinity took a battle position. "So, this is a keyblade?" she asked aloud, scrutinizing the weapon. "Well, at least that's one question down, but there are still many to go and you WILL divulge the necessary information!"

Thus, the battle began.

Phase 01-A: Suspicious Activity

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Atmosphere: Creepy and Fairly Dark

{s} {s} { } {T} { } {T} { } {s} {s} A
{s} {s} { } { } { } { } {r} {s} {s} B
{s} {s} { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {r} C
{ } { } {L} { } { } {r} {T} { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {r} {r} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{r} {r} {r} {Q} { } { } {A} { } { } G
{r} {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{r} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Lios
HP: 30
MP: 30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells

Quinn
HP: 25
MP: 25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 4

Trent

Alo
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Balfor

{T} - Locked Treasure Chest

{s} - Staircase (cannot be occupied)

{r} - Rubble (cannot be occupied)
HP: 20
Def: 8
Spr: 5

Characters may start in rows I-J this time~!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 pm

"You know what I had been hoping for?" Ryas began as she stepped forward, hands at her hips. "Being able to settle this peacefully. Course, the world has to hate me and put me through all this."

"I thought it was more the other way around," Tenkai responded, walking over to stand next to the Witch. "Maybe if you liked the world a little more, you wouldn't have to go through all this trouble."

"Like hell!" the Witch snapped. "As long as the world has THOSE things." She pointed a finger at the Nobodies, a livid look on her face. "I'll always hate it." Ryas glared at the creatures. "Nobodies. What a load of bull."

"Still can't get over that, huh?" Tenkai murmured to herself, low enough that Ryas couldn't hear her. "Better to get rid of them quickly then."

"You bet we will," the Witch hissed out, already calling upon her magic.

[Ryas] starts at [J-4].
[Tenkai] starts at [I-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Clara starts in J1!

Clara followed Trinity, she wanted to know this just as much as she did. She was frightened by the creatures, but she would not run, she would stand by her friends.

"Trinity, they said something about a King..."

But before she could ask her question one of the creatures leaped at her. She ran from the blow and made her way to the corner of the mansion. Suddenly her new Organ appeared and she sat to play. Her warm up rang through the mansion, it was beautiful and deadly.

Ariana starts in I2!

Upon seeing the creatures Ariana became puzzled. There were Heartless, a King, and now Nobodies! These things were multiplying. Rather than stand vunerable and continue ask questions she followed her sister. She hid behind rubble and waited to act.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Trinity starts at I6.

Trinity needed to get to the truth and something told her that the truth was right on the next floor. "I won't let you get in my way!" she shouted, her voice emboldened with passion--passion to know the truth. She held her new keyblade at the ready. If it took the decimation of all opposing beings in the moonlit room, then so be it.

Kazega stood near her friend with her elegant fans at her side. N-nobodies? What....? Her head was pounding, but she couldn't figure out why. Was she trying to remember something but just couldn't? Regardless, she wouldn't let her thoughts worry her. An immediate threat needed to be taken care of first.

Kazega starts at J7.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase 01-A: Suspicious Activity

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Atmosphere: Creepy and Fairly Dark

{r} {A} { } {E} { } {T} { } { } {B} I
{C} { } { } {R} { } { } {K} { } { } J

Trinity
HP: 35
MP: 20
Def: 2
Int: 7

Kazega
Atk: 5
Def: 2

Ryas
MP: 35
Int: 9
Move: 2 cells

Tenkai
Int: 2

Clara
MP: 40
Atk: 3
Int: 8
Move: 0 cells

Ariana
HP: 15
MP: 40
Atk: 3
Move: 2 cells

Lios
MP: 30
Int: 5

Quinn

Trent

Alo

Balfor

{T} - Locked Treasure Chest

{s} - Staircase (cannot be occupied)

{r} - Rubble (cannot be occupied)
Def: 8

Player Phase 1!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Ariana moves to H3!

Ariana was in range of one of the thieves, she could easily poison him. But why posion him when he would just attack her next turn? That's how an Idea popped into her head and she began summoning a new Mana. Suddenly a burst of Mana flew towards Quinn!

Ariana casts Sleep on Quinn!
(Damage: --/Status: Sleep 75%/Element: --)

Ariana
Mp: 34/40

Clara knew she needed to cover her side. Her fingers set out to playing the tune very familiar to the group. Suddenly from the ground of the old Mansion a Tree burst forth.

"It worked..."

With that Clara readied to play her next tune. Her finger positioned perfectly.

Clara plays Song of Nature!
A Tree appears in J2!

Clara
Mp: 32/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 pm

"Alright, let's get this over with quick," Ryas spat, a Fire spell already in her hands. Tenkai stared at the Witch, causing the female to glare at the Dark Assassin. "What?"

"Nothing," Tenkai said after a moment, turning to face the closest enemy. She flexed her new claws, looking pleased at the shine they gave off despite the dim lighting. Without futher ado, she disappeared, reappearing before the thief.

[Tenkai] uses Strike on [Quinn]! [120%] ATK DMG.
MP: 13/20

"Move it, Tenkai!" Ryas snapped, flinging the fireball as the Dark Assassin disappeared again. Once the spell had passed safely through her original place, Tenkai reappeared, her arms crossed with a hand at her chin. Her claws came dangerously close to her eye.

[Ryas] casts Fire on [Quinn]! [120%] Fire INT DMG and chance of Burn!
MP: 28/35
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Trinity held out her keyblade and rushed the monster in front of her. "I don't know what you are, but I know what you're about to be," she said as she rushed through the monster. Again. Again. And Again. It seemed her new keyblade was much more effective.

Trinity uses Sonic Rave on Balfor! 4 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 10/20

Trinity waits.

Seeing that her friend was handling on of the Nobodies, she focused on the other. With a wave of one of her new fans, a gust was created that slashed at the monster's strange body.

Kazega casts Aero on Alo! 11 Wind Dmg! (INT)

Kazega waits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quinn is put to Sleep!

Quinn takes 13 Dmg!

HP: 12/25

Quinn wakes up!

Quinn is Burned!

Alo takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 17/25

Balfor takes 20 Dmg!

HP: 5/25

{r} {r} {A} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{r} { } { } {E} { } {T} { } { } {B} I
{C} {t} { } {R} { } { } {K} { } { } J

Enemy Phase.

Lios moves to F4.

"What's wrong, Quinn? Can't handle a few pussycats? Slice them up already, for the sake of the gods!" Lios taunted as he dashed in for battle. He took out a smaller dagger from a pouch on his side and tossed it at Tenkai.

Lios uses Dagger Toss on Tenkai! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 16/30

Tenkai evades Disable!

"Damn it, Lios, leave me alone!" the poor thief retorted as he clutched at his wounds. "I'll teach you all a lesson." With that, he vanished.

Quinn's S-Ability Stealth activates.

Quinn becomes Invisible.

Quinn suffers from a Burn! 3 Dmg!

HP: 9/25

Trent moves to E7.

Trent waits.

Alo moves to G6.

Alo uses Spear on Trinity! 3 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 18/25

Suddenly, the Nobody near Trinity transformed into a strange spear and ran her through. When it withdrew, blood splattered the ground and continued to drip off of the beast.

Balfor moves to J8.

Balfor uses D-Ability Weapon Melee on Kazega! 8 Piercing Dmg!

Kazega got it worse than Trinity. Balfor rushed up to her and quickly transformed into a sword and slashed at her. Then, it transformed into a shield and bashed her in the head. The final transformation was into a spear that ran Kazega through.

{ } { } { } { } { } {r} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {r} {r} {T} { } { } E
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } F
{r} {r} {r} {Q} { } {A} { } { } { } G
{r} {r} {A} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{r} { } { } {E} { } {T} { } { } { } I
{C} {t} { } {R} { } { } {K} {B} { } J

Quinn is Burn for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 2!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 pm

[Tenkai] takes 2 damage.
HP: 28/30

"Ha! Take that asshole!" Ryas laughed at the thief as he disappeared from her sight. She smirked smugly before focusing on the next one. Instead of gathering fire in her hands, however, she pointed a finger at the thief. Unknown to the man, a ball of water began to swirl above him before suddenly dropping.

[Ryas] casts Water on [Lios]! [60%] Water INT DMG. Chance of Wet.
MP: 23/35
Times Used: 1/10

"Disappearing on me, huh?" Tenkai looked amused as she scanned the area. "Well, that's too bad." She wouldn't be able to attack him now so she would just have to go for the next best thing. Which was the thief that had attacked her.

[Tenkai] moves to [H-4]

"This will hurt," Tenkai said, as if as a warning. But a warning was not enough to prepare the man as the Dark Assassin disappeared from sight, only to appear behind him. Tenkai smirked from underneath her mask and lashed out, slashing across his back. She then reappeared back to her original position.

[Tenkai] uses Strike on [Lios]! [120%] ATK DMG.
MP: 6/20
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Ariana moves to I2!

Seeing the thief disappear Ariana moved away, knowing he could easily target her and get rid of her. She stopped nearby her sister and readied herself. If the thief were to attack her, then she could at least stop some damage from getting through.

Ariana casts Protect on herself!
(Damage: --/Status: Protect/Element: --)

Ariana
Mp: 26/40

Clara noticed the amount of enemies and figured it would be good to get them to stop using thier abilities. Thier basic attacks could be tough, and thier abilities would be worse. She started playing, her fingers smoothly playing the notes. She noticed keys worked better on this Organ, probably because it was in better shape than her old one.

Clara plays Mana Lyrical!

Clara
Mp: 22/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Trinity cringed as the spear went through her, but she remained standing. It didn't hurt too bad anyway.

Trinity takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 32/35

Trinity moves to J6.

Trinity uses Sonic Rave on Alo! 4 hits! 8 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

She did exactly what she did to the other Nobody. Rushing through it several times and arriving in her original position, she watched as it's health was drained with every hit.

MP: 0/20

Destiny's Favor activates!

MP: 20/20

Kazega takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 12/20

Kazega was able to dodge a few hits, but she couldn't handle the rapid transformations of the monster and she ended up getting bashed and speared. In retaliation, she leapt into the air and tossed both fans at the Nobody.

Kazega moves J5.

Kazega attacks Balfor! 2 hits! 5 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Lios takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 25/30

Lios becomes Wet!

Lios loses 2 MP!

MP: 14/30

Lios took Tenkai's attack with no fear. His eye twitched slightly and he roared. With all his might, he hurled a dagger right at Tenkai's chest.

Lios uses R-Ability Twisted on Tenkai! 16 Dmg! (ATK)

Trent loses 2 MP!

MP: 23/25

Alo takes 20 Dmg!

Alo KO!

Balfor takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 1/25

Balfor loses 2 MP!

MP: 23/25

{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } F
{r} {r} {r} {Q} { } { } { } { } { } G
{r} {r} { } {E} { } { } { } { } { } H
{r} {A} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{C} {t} { } {R} {K} {T} { } {B} { } J

Ariana's Protect has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Lios moves to G4.

His clothes and armor drenched, Lios advanced on Tenkai with dagger drawn. "So, you think you're pretty clever, eh? Let's see who's the smarter one!" With that, Lios took his dagger and stuck it Tenkai's chest over and over again watching as the blood poured from each wound.

Lios uses Thrusting on Tenkai! 5 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 4/30

Quinn moves to I3.

Quinn uses Stick on Ariana! 7 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 17/25

Quinn becomes Visible!

Quinn unveiled himself and attempted to thrust his dagger into the green mage, but met with resistance. He focused his mana into his blade and attempted a different approach. Slowly, but surely, he managed to plunge the dagger through her barrier and stab her with it. "Your magic's not strong enough for me, bitch," he said with a malevolent grin as he watched the blood pour.

Quinn suffers from Burn! 3 Dmg!

HP: 6/25

Trent uses S-Ability Stealth!

Trent becomes Invisible!

Trent waits.

Balfor knew it was in trouble. Thus, it's body curled up into a sphere.

Balfor uses S-Ability Sphere! DEF is doubled!

When it emerged from it's transformation, it seemed much more confident.

Balfor waits.

{r} {r} {r} {L} { } { } { } { } { } G
{r} {A} {Q} { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{C} {t} { } {R} {K} {T} { } {B} { } J

Quinn is Burned for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 3!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm

[Tenkai] takes a total of 15 damage!
HP: 13/30

Tenkai laughed, not even flinching at the blows. "Pathetic. Is that truly all you can do?" Eye flashing, she suddenly became a blur, despite standing still. "Let's see you try and hit me now."

[Tenkai] activates her S-Ability: Agility! Tenkai will dodge all hits for two turns.

Without pausing, Tenkai lashed out at the thief, slashing across his chest. Blood leaked off her claws and she smirked, not bothering to move from her position. Her eye seemed to glow eerily as she regained some of her strength.

[Tenkai] attacks [Lios]! 8 ATK DMG.
[Tenkai]'s R-Ability: Persistence activates! Drains half of damage dealt.
HP: 17/30

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt," Ryas drawled, amused. She looked close to laughing as she realized her spell had worked just like it was supposed to. Without further ado, the Witch pointed a finger in the air, eyes focused on the man Tenkai had attacked.

A small cloud formed above the man, dark in color. It seemed to spark before suddenly, a thunderbolt literally came down on him, shocking him. Due to his wet clothes, the lightning seemed to amplify, doing extra damage.

[Ryas] casts Thunder on [Lios]! [50%] Lightning INT DMG and chance of Paralyze.
MP: 18/35
Times Used: 1/10

"Nice shot," Tenkai complimented, looking pleased at seeing the man fry. Ryas smirked, one hand on her hip.

"Why, thank you."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Ariana
Hp: 8/15

Ariana's S-Ability, Green Touch, Activates!
Ariana's attacks may put the enemy to sleep!

"HEY! NO ONE DOES OR SAYS THAT TO ME!"

She then raised her staff and called forth her magic. Mana burst forth and wrapped around the theif.

"I need you to sleep, can you?"

Suddenly the Mana seemed to absorb through his skin, if it worked, he would fall asleep.

Ariana casts Sleep on Quinn!
(Damage: --/Status: Sleep/Element: --)

Ariana
Mp: 20/40

Clara
Mp: 28/40

Clara noticed her playing hadn't been as effective. She shook it off however and decided she would play a new tune.

"We could use some help, would any of you men like to help us?"

As she spoke, she played a somewhat sad yet calm Ballad. The tune carried throughout the mansion, and echoed. She smiled as the piece came to an end.

"Would any of you like to help us?"

Clara plays Ballad!
(Damage: 110% INT/Status: Charm 50%/Element: --)

Clara
Mp: 16/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Trinity moves to J7.

"It's over," she spoke calmly as the brought the keyblade down on the beast.

Trinity attacks Balfor! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

Kazega moves to F5.

In the distance past some rubble, Kazega spotted two treasure chests. Those might come in handy, she thought as she zipped through the room. She turned though and, with a wave of her fan, sent a slashing gale to slice up the nearby thief.

Kazega casts Aero on Lios! 11 Wind Dmg! (INT)

MP: 0/20

Lios takes 20 Dmg!

HP: 5/30

Lios is Paralyzed!

Lios evades Charm!

Quinn takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 1/25

Quinn evades Charm!

Quinn evades Sleep!

Balfor takes 8 Dmg!

Balfor KO!

{ } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } F
{r} {A} {Q} { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{C} {t} { } {R} { } { } {T} { } { } J

Ariana's Protect has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Lios stood completely helpless. His body was battered from head to toe either by physical slashes or magical effects. He couldn't even talk. He just stood awaiting his ultimate fate.

Lios waits.

Quinn was burned and aching. He could feel himself on the brink of death, and thus he took out his dagger and raised it high. With a crescent-shaped slash, Quinn shredded through Ariana's protection and sliced her neck.

Quinn uses D-Ability Crescent Slash on Ariana! 14 Piercing Dmg!

Quinn waits.

Quinn suffers from Burn! 3 Dmg!

Quinn KO!

Trent moves to I7.

Trent uses Mug on Trinity! 8 Dmg!

MP: 15/25

Trent fails to steal an item!

Trent becomes Visible!

{ } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } F
{r} {A} { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } I
{C} {t} { } {R} { } { } {T} { } { } J

Lios is Paralyzed for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 4!

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Ariana
Hp: KO

Ariana looked up at the man who hit her her. He had broken through her veil twice and struck her directly. She felt pain before the man hit her, falling to her knees just as he hit. She fell to the floor and let a tear fall and mix with her blood.

Clara looked up and gasped. Her sister had fallen, and was leftin a crumpled heap. Clara wanted to leave her Organ and got to her sister but knew better than to become defensless. She turned to her enemies and banged on her keys angrily.

Clara attacks the Enemy Party!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 am

"Hmmm. . . So, what do you think we should do, Tenkai?" Ryas drawled, always stalling for time. A smirk was clear on her face as she stared down at the paralyzed man. Tenkai made a thoughtful noise, looking down at him as well.

"I wonder. What shall we do?" Tenkai asked right back, eye lit up in amusement. It was sad how someone could talk big and yet, be reduced to nothing. "Why not just leave him for a while?"

"Eh, but isn't that a little cruel?" Ryas continued, laughter in her voice. Tenkai just sent her a smirk before making her way around the man. The Witch laughed, shaking her head. "Alright then. Not like he can do much, anyway."

[Tenkai] moves to [F-4].

"I'll go for the chest on the left," Tenkai said to Kazega as she stopped next to the other female. "You take the one on the right."

"Well then," Ryas mumbled to herself, looking around. Her eyes suddenly landed on the Green Mage, who had collapsed, defeated. Ryas frowned. Mentally sighing, she made her way over to the girl, hand reaching into her bag.

[Ryas] moves to [I-3].

"Alright, time to wake up," she said, pulling out a Life Crystal. She held it carefully above the fallen mage before crushing it, sprinkling the dust over her. Instantly, the most fatal wounds closed, bringing the Green Mage back to consciousness.

[Ryas] uses a Life Crystal on [Ariana]! Heals 20% of target's Max HP.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 am

Trinity takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 26/35

Trinity gazed at the man, a bemused smile upon her face. "Bad move," was all she said as she rushed through him with her keyblade. Again. Again. And again.

Trinity uses Sonic Rave on Trent! 4 hits! 8 Dmg per hit!

Trinity waits.

Kazega nodded to Tenkai and rushed forward with amazing speed, almost as if she were gliding through the air.

Kazega moves to D5.

Kazega waits.

Lios takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 1/30

Trent takes 20 Dmg!

HP: 5/25

{ } { } { } { } {K} {r} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } { } F
{r} {A} {R} { } { } { } {T} { } { } I
{C} {t} { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } J

Ariana's Protect has faded.

Enemy Phase.

Lios waits.

Trent uses D-Ability Crescent Slash on Trinity! 14 Piercing Dmg!

Trent moves to F7.

Trent uses S-Ability Stealth!

Trent becomes Invisible!

{ } { } { } { } {K} {r} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } {T} { } { } F
{r} {A} {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Lios is Paralyzed for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 5!

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 am

"That's it I can't take it anymore! This is too much! Clara I'm sorry, but if you want to follow these messed up people be my guest I'm going home!"

With those few words Ariana fled from the scene bursting out the door.

Ariana flees!

Clara was stunned, she couldn't believe her sister left. She couldn't believe she left when they needed her most. Then the thought of not having to watch her and keep her out of trouble entered her mind. She smiled slightly and waited for the others to finish thier business.

Clara waits!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am

"Fag disappeared again!" Ryas shouted in a rather monotone voice, clearly not caring much about this fact. After all, he would soon be the only one left. She smirked, moving forward. "Oh, here little doggy. Come out, come out wherever you are." She didn't even seem to care that one of their members had left.

[Ryas] moves to [H-5].

"If you do, I'll give you a treat!" Ryas continued, tone growing amused. She glanced down at the paralyzed man before smirking. She pulled out her fan. The Witch continued to speak as she brought down her weapon over the man's head. "And don't worry, it won't be one of those nasty ones. It'll be good for you!"

[Ryas] attacks [Lios]! 4 ATK DMG.

"Stop it, Ryas," Tenkai called out, also sounding amused. It seemed what they had done to the thief had put the Witch in a good mood. "At this rate, he'll run away crying for his mother." She walked over to the chest as she said this.

[Tenkai] moves to [B-4].

Digging into the hidden pocket in her dress, the Dark Assassin pulled out a single key. She slid it into the keyhole and turned, a click signaling the unlocking of the chest.

[Tenkai] uses a Chest Key to unlock the Chest [A-4]!
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 am

Trinity takes 14 Dmg!

HP: 12/35

Seeing as how the other thief disappeared and Ryas killed the one nearby, she decided to wait things out, keyblade at the ready.

Trinity waits.

As Kazega drew nearer to the chest, she reached into the depths of her beautiful kimono and pulled out a key. She stuck it in the lock and turned it. With slight anticipation, she opened the chest.

Kazega moves to B6.

Kazega uses Chest Key on Treasure Chest!

Tenkai opens the Treasure Chest!

Chest reveals Twilight Claws!

Kazega opens the Treasure Chest!

Chest reveals Ancient Fan!

Inventory updated!

Lios takes 1 Dmg!

Lios PERFECT KILL!

{s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } {s} {s} A
{s} {s} { } {E} { } {K} {r} {s} {s} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } F
{r} {r} {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{r} {r} { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } H
{r} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Ariana fled successfully!

Enemy Phase.

Trent moves to G5.

Trent uses Mug on Ryas! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 7/25

Life Crystal was stolen!

Trent becomes Visible!

{s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } {s} {s} A
{s} {s} { } {E} { } {K} {r} {s} {s} B
{r} {r} {r} { } {T} { } { } { } { } G
{r} {r} { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } H
{r} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Player Phase 6!

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:08 am

Seeing the battle was coming to an end, Clara simply played her Organ. The notes that drifted into her enemies ears soothed him, that is until she slammed on a horrible chord. The resulting sound blasted into the lone thief's ears. Clara smiled, knowing this would be over in seconds.

Clara attacks the Enemy Party!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 am

[Ryas] takes 4 damage.
HP: 16/20

"Ah, there you are," Ryas said, turning to look at the thief as he struck out at her. Her doll took the damage but she was surprised when another hand reached out and grabbed one of their items. Unluckily enough, it was their last Life Crystal. Instantly, Ryas turned livid.

"You cocksucking son of a whore," the Witch hissed out, fire appearing in her hands. "You have no idea just how pissed I am right now. I suggest to go die. Now."

[Ryas] casts Fire on [Trent]! [120%] Fire INT DMG and chance of Burn.
MP: 3/35
Times Used: 8/10

"Not that I don't agree with you, Ryas," Tenkai began, sharp ears having heard the curse. She didn't bother raising an eyebrow, having expected it. "But you should calm down."

"I'll calm down when this guy becomes a corpse at my feet," Ryas snapped, glaring darkly at the thief.

[Tenkai] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next