Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgivable Sin (ASSIMILATE, oido!)

+7
Creame
Durn
Masquerade
Zerifachias
Silver
Xenosaga
Kurio
11 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Unforgivable Sin (ASSIMILATE, oido!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin (ASSIMILATE, oido!)

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

You know what? I don't think so. I'm getting about sick and tired of things like that. I don't want his character using ANY of Anastasia's moves. Period.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Unforgivable Sin (ASSIMILATE, oido!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin (ASSIMILATE, oido!)

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 pm

I agree. I got a little pissed when I saw that skill. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Xeno, you have got to be one of the most amazing people in the world. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm going through hell just trying to figure out what the fuck I'm going to teach Serenity, mostly because Myuu's also a Holy/Healing type of guy and I don't want to accidentally teach them the same thing, and Silver gets a character that can use ANY of our character's skills? Hell, the fuck, no.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 pm

...Windy just thought that it would be kind of like Learn from FFTA2, just with the allies' skills...but now that you mention it, that isn't really reasonable...ara...>.>
So Silver, Windy's afraid that you have to get a new S-Ability...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:33 pm

If it was something like Autumn's skill, yeah, I wouldn't mind. But this? This just takes the cake. >.>

Sorry about that. I got a little out of hand there. But, my mood instantly brightened by this art I saw. It was so cute~~~
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Wow, Xeno. I don't know how to describe your sudden shift from evil demon to cheerful angel.
^ ^;; Masq would like to see this cute art of which you speak. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

How about "spontaneous combustion", ara? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Playing Along

It's a UlquiorraxOrihime (Bleach) pairing. I might not like the anime/manga anymore, but I absolutely ADORE this pairing. It's the only pairing I like in there.

XD I decided not to bother holding it in that time.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Very cute, indeed. ;3 I was watching the anime, but they restarted it and I never really liked the whole part where they're running around in the Soul Society. It was kind of boring, probably because it lasted so long. x-x
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, I was sorta thinking that after a while. And I was sure you'd be pissed. Sorry bout' that. But if I were to use Dmitri, he uses people's skills because he has none of his own. But that is besides the point. Anyway I'll use one of her other two S-Abilities... let's see... this should do:

+ Elemental Addition- Jade can equip an element to her normal attacks, but any element attached to her weapons is negated.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 pm

...is that element able to be changed at will during the battle, ara?~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Yes and No. It is set at the beginning of battle and can change once per battle. However, unlike Ashe, Jade can not have Dual Elements. Example:

Jade has: Fire Saber (Fire Element) Negated by Lightning Element from Elemental Addition

Ashe has: LiquidSteel (Water Element) Combined with Lightning Element from S-Ability.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Jade is pretty straight forward when it comes to her objectives. Bye Bye Ashe, have fun in Heaven! ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

...Windy never planned on letting Ashe have dual elements...because it would be kind of hard to calculate damage with two different elements in one attack...but anyways, the element can be set at the beginning of battle and can be changed once...case closed...ara...~~~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Not totally. If they're unaffected by both elements then they take normal damage. If they're weak to one or both then they take weakness damage. If they resist one or both, then they take resist damage. If they Null one or both, they take no damage. If they absorb one or both they absorb the damage. That's how I understand it.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:41 pm

But then if they're weak against one but immune to the other, what do you do?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Xe-Xe just asked what Windy was gonna ask...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 pm

If they're immune to one then it acts as I said with null. They Null the damage. But... Masq we need your help here!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:46 pm

But you just said if they're weak to one, they take weakness damage.

Either way, dual elements are too strange. You're better off not going too into it. Gets too complicated.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:52 pm

I still think Masq should talk to us about this... Masq?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:42 pm

No way, Silv. I was going or it for a moment there (dual-elements), but then I saw what everyone else was talking about. It's just not feasible, and you'd be confused and asking every time if something was possible or not.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Dual elements in the Tales of Alidaire series don't act simultaneously; characters or enemies use an S-Ability or innate Dual Element ability to choose one element out of two for the attack to be. Example: A Fire/Ice move is used by a person with an innate Dual Element ability. The enemy he used it on is weak against ice, so the user chooses for the attack to be dominantly Ice. That's the way it goes.

In other news, Anastasia is thinking of going home. And she will be at the next convenient point in the role play.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Okay, that makes a lot more sense. And Windy, I didn't realize I forgot to say that I moved in Assimilate. ^.^;; Oh well, it's over now.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Really? And just when we're about to fight Wrath...oh and the boss profile for the first part is up...this boss is kind of a stall type, at Turn 10 it activates its Finishing...and as soon as its K.O.ed at any time, we go to phase 2 of the boss fight, with Wrath and everyone who's still alive gets a full heal and restore while the K.O.ed stays K.O.ed...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next