The never ending story.

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The never ending story.

Post by DarkChibimon on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

to

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great epicness.

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

destroy

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great epicness.

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy

*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Canada

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada.

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Relinquishing

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Vivi

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 pm

never

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never

"We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm

seemed

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm

probable

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable

NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm

but

probable

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 pm

in

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but in

NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:32 pm

hell

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but in hell.

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm

flames

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but in hell. Flames

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm

are

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but in hell. Flames are

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 pm

ravaging

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but in hell. Flames are ravaging

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Ryan's

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable but in hell. Flames are ravaging Ryan's

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

appendix

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix.

NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Dark

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Cloud

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud

Cerani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

is

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 pm

awesome.

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is awesome.

Cerani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Teamwork

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is awesome. Teamwork

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm

cannot

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is awesome. Teamwork cannot

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 pm

win

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is awesome. Teamwork cannot win

Cerani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:22 pm

against

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is awesome. Teamwork cannot win against

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Flippy

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks to destroy Canada. Relinquishing Vivi never seemed probable, but in hell flames are ravaging Ryan's appendix. Dark Cloud is awesome. Teamwork cannot win against Flippy.

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top