Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 pm

[Serene Lily] starts at [J-6]

Lily looked up at the angered spirit. The look from the spirit sent shivers down her spine. Maybe she wasn't ready to start fighting with the group yet, at least not against a powerful foe like this one. Lily decided to play it safe and stay behind the group, where Archers were meant to stand anyway.

A huge tremor reached Lily. Surprised, she fell to the ground, landing on her rear. Lily shook her head and stood back up, seeing that the spirit had summoned dolls! One of them was made of rock, and it was directly in front of her. The other was made of steel, and it looked incredibly sturdy.

Lily looked at her new comrades, wondering what they would do.


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 pm

[Almair] starts at [I-5]

Walking into the next room with the rest of the group, still unacquainted with most of them. A ghost popped out of nowhere and started rambling on about nothing of interest to Almair. After he finished what Almair thought was a light show, he cut off everyone before they could speak. "So, prepare to die." Almair said, his eyes widening as he spoke. He walked forward, being the second to take a position in the battle. He unsheathed his sword and held it as if he was able to strike from where he was standing. "I'll rip out all your guts and eat them for lunch."

A tremor came through, he heard the archer fall down, but it barely even phased him. When it was done, there were two new enemies in the room.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm

((Almair took my position, it'll take longer to reach Valincar now. >.> But I guess he can go for him, since he does have an INT attack, by the look of it.))

[Czeslaw] starts in [I-4].

"It seems as if we need to fight once more." Czeslaw sighed in a monotonous voice. Planning on initiating a plan, he moved to his position. "Let's take out the dolls first, maybe Almair should go straight after the spirit, as it seems that he has a magic-based attack."

Czeslaw glanced around the room, the foes seemed as if they were ready to kill anyone who opposed them, it also seemed as if this was a routine that they were used to. One Doll was extremely fortified physically, the other seemed as if it was ready to reflect any magical attacks directed towards it.


Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Zero starts at cell I-3

When Zero entered the next chamber, she was just in time for the spiritual creature’s speech. It was no concern to her, after all, she just wanted to improve her skills and atone for the sins she committed as a thief and hired assassin before joining the guild. Zero didn’t even care about this artifact the spirit was guarding, but the spirit itself and the creatures it summoned drew her attention. One was made of rock, and seemed to be well fortified, while the other was made of a reflective substance and seemed to be able to take in any magical attack.

Zero simply drew her dagger and stood to the left side of Czeslaw. They made a great combination last time they fought together, and it seemed that they could take down the golem quickly if they worked together. There was an impassible gap to the altar, which meant that Zero would be useless in fighting the spirit. But still, she could take down both the golem and reflective creature with the help of her teammates.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Shadow starts at I7

"I'll take care of the Mirror Doll." he said, calmly, as he drew the Slasher.
After a quick look at the room, he realized they needed to take the golems before anything, as the altar was too high for anyone to reach, and didn't had any stairs that lead up. Behind the almost-transparent figure was a curious-looking tome, with no symbols or letters on its cover.
Anyway, he was ready to fight...

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Sargaras on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Inyao stumbled town the hallway, looking for something of value. He had come here for some reason he coulden't remember, but he knew there must be something valueable. He herd voices down the hall and darted down, looking around the corner. What he saw made him confused. He didn't know why these people looked so ready to fight, but he knew he might get something if he helped these people.

He darted out, right behind most of them. "H-Hello there, I am Inyao, do you need help?"

Inyao starts at [I-8]

He drew his blade and took a battle position, smirking. "Or are you just standing here for fun?"

Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Over that rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 pm

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [X] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [V] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [Z] [C] [A] [ ] [S] [I] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Czeslaw
HP: 15
MP: 30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Zero
HP: 20
MP: 15
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Almair
HP: 20
MP: 15
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Shadow
HP: 30
MP: 15
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Lily
HP: 25
MP: 15
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Inyao
HP: 15
MP: 15
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Move: 3 cells

Valincar
HP: 10
MP: 30
Atk: 2
Def: 0
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells.

Rock Doll
HP: 20
MP: 5
Atk: 5
Def: 99
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 1 cell.

Mirror Doll
HP: 20
MP: 30
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Int: 5
Spr: 99
Move: 3 cells.

Player Phase 1!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 pm

[Almair] moves to [F-5]

Almair took his sword and pointed it at the two dolls as he walked closer and closer. Being the first one to move, he'd probably be the first one targeted to be attacked. He knew that with the big boulders weight, it shouldn't be able to get to close to him, but might be able to connect with an attack. As for the mirror doll, once it moves, the people on his right would probably gun it down. He looked at Valincar with a smirk on his face, ready to kill. He looked around, and realized he was in the exact middle of the room.

Almair waits.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Zero moves to cell E-3

Zero was about to run, then noticed that the newcomer was none other than her former companion and partner in crime, Inyao. She grinned and decided to get his attention first, she had time anyways.
Hey Inyao! You’re finally here...lemme guess, to steal the artifact here?” Zero asked, "Well, the challenge this time is 25 minutes..."
Without waiting for an answer, Zero ran off toward the golem. The huge pile of rocks would be able to attack her soon, but she had something planned already.

Zero uses Stealth

Zero closed her eyes again and activated her only magical ability. The amulet on her neck began to glow and a dark purple shade enveloped Zero. It wrapped around her body like a serpent and dispersed after a brief moment. But now, Zero was unable to be seen by anyone else in the room.

OoC: I’m just going to say that one turn is equal to 5 minutes in the rp...so when Zero said 25 minutes, she is referring to 5 turns...


Last edited by KuoriBara on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Sargaras on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Inayo's eyes widened as he herd a familiar voice call to him. He looked around feriously and saw a glimpse of Zero, his former companion. She suddenly dissapeared and he looked confused, but returned his gaze to the things on the other side of the room.

Inyao moves to cell G-7

He prepared his sword and took a deep breth, fighting was soon to come. He looked over to where the voice came from. "I hope you are who I think, but, I didn't know there was ANYTHING of value here..." He grined and looked at the enemy's, this woulden't be too easy.


Last edited by TheAkamu on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Over that rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 pm

((Umm, Ak... Shadow is already in I-7...))

>Move, then Act.

>>[Czeslaw] moves to [F-4]

This might be a good time to bond with that dangerous-looking new recruit. Czeslaw thought to himself as he planned out a battle strategy. He decided to move up next to the recruit, ready to execute his plan.

>A-Ability

>>Frost Artes

>>>[Czeslaw] uses [Frozen Prison] on [Rock Doll]. [20% INT] DMG.

MP: [24 MP]/[30 MP]

Rock Doll is frozen in place!

Czeslaw started out the battle almost identically to the previous one, he used his binding technique, disorienting the target, leaving it open to Zero's deadly assassinations. "Quickly, Zero! Attack him while he's disabled!" After the previous battle, Czeslaw and Zero formed a mutual bond, creating a technique that all foes should fear.


Last edited by Durn on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:10 am

Shadow moves to H7, then G7, and finally F7.
Shadow waits...

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm


>Move, then Act

>>[Lily] moves to [I-6]

Lily grabbed an arrow from her quiver and strung her bow, using her hands and teeth to accomplish this in the least amount of time possible. She cocked the bow up, aiming at the Mirror Doll, her eye scoping the arrow's direction and the distance from the foe. Slowly, she closed in on the Mirror Doll, but not too close. She needed to be able to reach and she needed a clear visual to shoot the Mirror Doll. Now she was withing range, not only for her Arrow Burst, but with Splinter as well.

Lily grinned, "Say nighty night, birdie." and let the arrow fly.


>A-Ability

>>Splinter

>>>[Lily] uses [Splinter] on [Mirror Doll.] [100% ATK] DMG

[MP 10/15]

Mirror Doll is crippled!

Lily looked up from her bow, and grinned when she saw the splintered wood embedded in the Mirror Doll's body. The arrow had split from hitting the Mirror Doll into multiple, thin and sharp pieces that then punctured the body. An effective attack for slowing someone down.

"Attack while he's disabled!" Lily cried, "We can win if you hurry! He won't be crippled for very long!"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 pm

((I'm alive. Yay. I hate you internet. Hate you so much right now.))

[Rosetta] starts at [J-5]

It was frustrating. She had not done a thing in the last battle, having left it all up to the others. But, at least she had learned about the types of foes they would be going up against. She was, however, still somewhat irked at herself for not doing anything.

Hopefully, she could do something this time.

[Rosetta] moves to [G-5]

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Rock Doll takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 19/20

Rock Doll is Frozen!

Mirror Doll takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 12/20

Mirror Doll is Immobilized! [NOTE: Just because your attack has an added negative status doesn't mean it's guaranteed, so wait until I say that the enemy is afflicted, okay? =3]

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [X] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [V] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [A] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Rosetta appears on the scene!

Zero's Stealth has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

"Be protected as I am, one who breaks with ease upon a single physical blow! Faze!" the phantom chanted, opening his book, the pages glowing enigmatically. The Mirror Doll's body began to grow transparent, just until it became similar to Valincar's body.

Valincar casts Faze on Mirror Doll!

MP: 23/30

Valincar moves to A8.

Mirror Doll becomes Intangible!

Mirror Doll casts Fire on Rock Doll! 5 Dmg!

MP: 26/30

Mirror Doll is Intangible for 3 turns.

Rock Doll takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 14/20

Rock Doll is no longer Frozen!

Rock Doll moves to E4.

Rock Doll uses Destroy on Czeslaw! 9 Dmg! (ATK)

Strength Instinct activates!

MP: 4/5

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [X] [ ] [/] [V] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [Z] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [A] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Move, then Wait.

[Almair] moves to [F-8]

Almair watched everyone else move, and was waiting for his turn to move again. He saw what they had done to the mirror and rock dolls. When, however, their whole plan had been foiled, he gave a laugh. It wasn't normal though, it was more like a screech. He turned to look at the direction Valincar went. His smile went almost up to his ears, and his eyes widened. He loved a challenge. Walking towards Shadow, he kept silently chuckling to himself. He walked past him and then stopped moving. Turning towards Valincar he held out his sword and yelled "If you want to keep the one thing that makes you a man, then come fight." He started to laugh again.

[Almair] [waits].

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:14 pm

[Czeslaw] takes [9 - 2 = 7] DMG.

HP: [8 HP]/[15 HP]

As the large, golem-like creature forcefully grabbed Czeslaw's left arm, he let out a painful groan. The beast began to squeeze, causing Czeslaw's left arm to shatter into pieces. After a few seconds of an intense amount of pain, Czeslaw was able to break free of the destructive hold of the beast.

>Move, then Act

>>[Czeslaw] moves to [I-4]

"What the hell is this thing?" Czeslaw groaned in awe as he backed away from the beast, moving to his original position. Hopefully Zero would make it out of there alive, that thing was a force to be reckoned with.

>A-Ability

>>Frost Artes

>>> [Czeslaw] uses [Replenishing Gale] on [Czeslaw]. [Czeslaw] is healed for [5 x 1.5 = 8 (Rounds up?)] DMG.

HP: [15 HP]/[15 HP]

MP: [15 MP]/[30 MP]

Czeslaw glanced at the Rock Doll; then at his broken arm. He held his right hand over the broken arm and attempted to release a small amount of the mist that he had discovered earlier. The light blue mist slowly curled around his arm, which caused a fresh sensation to flow throughout his injury. A few seconds later, he could move his arm as if nothing had never happened to it. Befuddled, Czeslaw glanced at his arm and then turned his attention to the battle.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 pm

>Move, then Act.

"Czeslaw!" Lily grimaced, something like this just had to happen. She decided that she would get away from the Mirror Doll, seeing as intangible beings were her arch enemy. She couldn't do damage against them, but they could sure as hell hurt her. Shuddering from the thought, Lily moved.

>>[Lily] moves to [I-5]

>A-Ability
>>Arrow Burst

Lily once again cocked her bow up and pulled back the string, aiming the arrow at the Rock doll this time. She would have to be more careful this time, seeing as her friends were in front of the doll. Even so, she wouldn't miss her target. "Even if it won't do much damage, I have to help!" She said to herself, "Maybe this will delay the Rock doll. But I doubt it..."

The string rebounded. The arrow flew.

>>>[Lily] uses [Arrow Burst] on [Rock Doll]. [110% ATK] DMG.

MP: [4]/[15]

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Shadow moves to E7, then D7, and finally to D8.
Shadow attacks Mirror Doll! 6 Damage!
Mirror Doll takes 6 Damage (6 - 0 = 6).
HP: 6/20

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 pm

>Move, then Act.

She made a quick survey of the field, drawing her rapier. The closest enemy to her was the Rock Doll while the Mirror Doll and the phantom was a bit further away. With the Mirror Doll intangible to physical attacks, the attackers of their team would have to focus away from it.

What a pain.

[Rosetta] moves to [E-5]

Swiftly, she made her way to the Rock Doll, her weapon flashing from the little light provided in the ruins. With a swift thrust, she attacked her chosen opponent.

[Rosetta] attacks [Rock Doll].[100%] ATK Damage!

((Eh, Rosetta needs one too.))

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Zero moves to cell D-4

Zero shot a glare at the spirit-like being. It was doing a very good job of pissing her off, but the Rock Doll is the problem to be concentrating on for her. And she had already figured out how to kill that oversized boulder. True, her old plan wouldn’t work anymore but the Mirror Doll’s magic attack had weakened the golem enough to be killed with her usual combo of Hemorrhage and Eclipse. She swiftly ran to the back of the golem, unsheathing her dagger.

Zero uses Hemorrhage on Rock Doll. No Dmg.

Zero grinned and aimed for a spot that seemed weak on the golem due to previous attacks. She swung her dagger toward that precise spot, resulting in having chipped off a bit of the Rock Doll.


Last edited by KuoriBara on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Sargaras on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Inayo sighed, he knew naught of what to do with these... people.

Inayo moves to G-4.

"I guess I'll have to plan something out, seeing I know barely anything about you..." He laughed and looked around, wondering who these people were and where they came from.

(Sorry, not In a thinking mood)

Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Over that rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Rock Doll takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 12/20

Mirror Doll is Intangible!

Shadow's attack misses!

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [V] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [M] [ ] [S] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


A strange, high-pitched noise permeated the air of the room and high above near the ceiling, strings were surging towards something. It became obvious that they were after the book as they immediately declined and wrapped themselves around it. A grunt came from the adjacent room and the strings, along with the book, went flying through the air and back into the darkness of the antechamber. The Grimoire de Origens had been stolen.

Zero's Stealth has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

The phantom smirked at the soul blade. "A definition like that of 'man' no longer represents my immortal being! I am beyond that now!" he declared. However, his smirk vanished at the sight of the book flying across the room. "No....no....NOOOOOO!! I KNEW you were behind this! So you were a distraction for your ally to steal the book, eh? No longer...NO...NO...LONGER...PERISH!!!!!!!"

Valincar moves to C8.

Valincar uses D-Ability Impending Rapture on Almair! 12 Dark Piercing Dmg!

The phantom raised his arm into the air once again, but this time, balls of darkness rained down from the sky, focused on the soul blade. Each one pelted the poor guy, and with each hit, the shadow balls exploded into a cloud of pure darkness.

"Take that, you thieving bastards! I shan't be tolerating your presence here any longer. You WILL face punishment for your crimes." His eyes flared with anger and the air in the room became much colder.

Mirror Doll casts Thunder on Shadow! 6 Thunder Dmg!

MP: 20/30

Rock Doll uses Rending Palm on Rosetta! 7 Dmg!

Strength Instinct activates!

MP: 3/5

Rosetta is Weakened! [Afflicted's Max HP and DEF are halved for 3 turns. Thus, when you represent your Max HP for the next three turns, remember to halve it.]

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [V] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [M] [ ] [S] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Mirror Doll's Intangible has 2 turns left.

Mirror Doll is Immobilized for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

[20-12=8 HP.]

Almair stood there as the darkness flew into him. He welcome and embraced it. But nonetheless, he didn't feel it. When it was done he looked at all his new wounds and smiled at the phantom. He started laughing and then yelled at the phantom. "I'm going to tear you apart now. Are you ready for it?" As he finished the last sentence he rose his sword into the air and it started glowing.

[Almair] uses his [D-ability] on [Valincar]. 3 x 2= 6
Valincars intangible effect comes in.
6 x 2= 12 (I think I'm doing this right, correct me if I'm not.)

The sword became a bright blue color, and then a figure could be seen exiting the blade through the tip at the end. It looked just as insane as Almair did. This was his soul, after all.

It gave a laugh louder than Almair did. It flew out of the blade and then all expressions on Almair's face went blank. As of now, his body was just a sack of skin taking up space. His soul flew towards Valincar and it reached into him, pulling out his own soul. It literally ripped off a part of it and then threw the rest back in. It flew back to Almair and entered through the blade again.

His face returned to its previous expression and he licked his lips.

[Almair] moves to [D-9]

Almair was happy with what he had just done. And he moved aside a teammate so that he had protection for his next move.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Shadow takes 4 Damage.
HP: 26/30
Shadow moves to D9, then E9, and finally to F9.
Shadow used D-Ability Har-Meggido (Range: All)! 8 Damage!

He had no other choice than to use it, even if it would risk his own life. Shadow concentrated pure dark energy in his left hand, compacting it into a ball with infinite mass and ancient magic. Soon, the area became way darker and colder than before as if his attack sapped the warmth and light into his attack. The Har-Meggido had just being casted.
Slowly, the very life essence began to be sucked from both Dolls and Valincar himself, the coldness of the room was unnatural, the light was either poor or nonexistent, plus Shadow's left arm started showing signs of corruption as it became skeletal... It was like the whole room was reading to be sent to an immediate oblivion.
The dark orb pulsed as it plunged the partly-shattered souls into nothing, quickly spiking from various sides but it somewhat retained its ghastly form.

Rock Doll takes 8 Dark Damage, Piercing.
HP: 4/20

Mirror Doll takes 8 Dark Damage, Piercing.
HP: 4/20

Valincar takes 8 Dark damage, Piercing.
HP: ??/10

*Not sure if Valincar is already dead, I'm listing the damage anyway.

Shadow knew what was next. The ball expanded in an spectacular fashion, covering half his whole arm, and it grew spiked-like protuberances from everywhere. It became so complex it was impossible to describe... Shadow closed his eyes and his soul was tore up from his body, leaving him almost lifeless.
Blood spurted out from his chest, arms and legs without leaving a visible wound as he fell to the ground in pain. He slowly stood up... a drop of blood fell from the leftmost side of his mouth.

Shadow is left with 1 HP!
HP: 1/30

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum