Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

+9
Zerifachias
Raxiel
Knight Mare
Kurio
Shadow
Durn
Plattack
Xenosaga
Masquerade
13 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 26 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

Czeslaw casts Replenishing Gale on Lily! Heals 17 damage!

Czeslaw MP: 31/40
Lily HP: 45/45

Seeing that Lily was taking quite the beating, Czeslaw quickly conjured up another spell, this time, healing Lily instead of safeguarding her.

The mist quickly twirled around Lily, giving off a cool, fresh feeling that rejuvenated her stamina. If things were to remain this controllable, the fight would probably way too easy.

They definitely have something up their sleeves.

"Be careful, Lily." Czeslaw warned as he examined Pure.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 26 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am

Aster takes 18 Dmg!

HP: 37/55

{t} {t} {t} {t} {t} {t} {t} {t} {t} A
{t} { } { } {t} {t} {t} { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {A} {t} {P} { } { } {t} C
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} D
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} G
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} H
{t} {t} {t} {L} { } {C} {t} {t} {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Lily's Lock-On has 2 turns left.

Safeguard has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Aster uses Arrow Thrust on Lily! 21 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 26/50

Aster waits.

Pure uses Northern Quake on All Enemies! 58 Ice Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 44/70

Pure waits.

Courage has 2 turns left.

Player Phase 3!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am

[58 - 9 = 49] Damage! Czeslaw is KOed!

After being horribly hurt by his twins deadly attack, Czeslaw attempted to maneuver around the aftershocks and avoid further damage, yet it was no use. He was easily defeated by Pure's immensely powerful attack.

"Yaaay! I win!" She rejoiced as she jumped up and down, flailing her mace around with happiness.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am

[79 - 17 = 52] Damage. Lily is K.O.'ed

After being shot by Aster's much more deadly arrow than before, Lily then had to deal with Pure's attack, which knocked her to the ground in second flat. Aster blinked and looked down at Lily, then laughed, "Done so quickly Lily?" He asked, still laughing.

Lily growled, "If you didn't have that girl over there to help you, I would have won."

"Again with the excuses." Aster sighed.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am

The party is defeated....
REQUEST FAILED...

No experience gained...

No Skill Points awarded...

No Gold received...

Affinity: (gives - receives)

+2: Durn - Lily, Lily - Durn

Edit your profiles, I guess..... ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am

Watching the match as it ended, Rosetta blinked. She wasn't surprised. The moment the girl, Pure was it?, had began to charge her power, the Fencer knew it was over. She narrowed her eyes, hearing Lily's statement. In a way, that could have been true. It was only because of the girl, the male archer had won at all. Truthfully, she had no doubt Lily would have been capable of taking the male down in a one-on-one.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm

"Going all out from the very beginning, Pure?" Czeslaw asked, a look of irritation spread across his face, "I thought you were better than that. It's not even a true test of strength. Yet, if you wish to rely on that power for the rest of your battles, I shall not stop you."

Completely ignoring his statement, Pure quickly ran up to Czes, hugged him, and ran off into the forest, "See ya' later, Czes!"

"She never changes." The priest grumbled as he sat on a nearby log.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Valincar listened as Sonia mulled over her thoughts. "I am telling you that it could be no one else; you were fated to receive that tablet. And the shards that it speaks of....we might as well keep an eye out for them as well, right?" He adjusted his knew robes; they were much more comfortable than the cotton ones.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:14 pm

"I... I guess so... but wow... World rise or fall... by my hand?"

She looked at her reflection in a piece of armor, unable to believe it. Was the world truly in her hands? What if it was? If she made the wrong decision, the world... to fall. She couldn't believe it no matter what she thought. She began to run her fingers through her hair.

"I guess we should look for the shards..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:17 pm

"Well Lily, I honestly am surprised." Aster said with a sigh. "I think you are right, you could have won if Pure were not here to boost my powers." Lily looked up at him, her expression blank. "So, how about this? I'll teach you that move I was talking about."

Lily immediately jumped onto her feet, "Really?!" She asked, her eyes lit up with excitement. Aster nodded once, still smiling. "Alright!" Lily grinned, pumping her fist into the air. "I'll use that to defeat you next time, you mark my words!" She said.

Aster only laughed and walked over to her, pulling out his bow, which looked much shorter than Lily's. Aster caught her staring at the tiny bow, wondering what it was, "Short bows normally have less range than longbows, but they will sometimes allow more than one arrow to be fired. I haven't perfected it yet, though." Aster explained, stringing the small bow and grabbing an arrow from the quiver on his belt.

"Okay, I've named this attack "Feint" because I have never missed my target with it." Aster said, "Also, because it catches the enemy off guard. Now watch carefully."

Lily watched as Aster pointed the bow towards a tree, then titled it ever so slightly to the side. Lily sent mana to her eyes, allowing them to zoom in on everything Aster was doing. She didn't want to miss a thing. Aster fired the arrow, and, due to the bow's tiny alteration of direction, the arrow caught with the wind and zoomed away from the tree. Lily frowned at this, looking at the tree the arrow had missed.

"I don't get it, I thought you sai-"

Thunk.

Lily was interrupted as another arrow had lodged itself smack dab in the center of the tree. Lily looked up at Aster, who was grinning. "See what I mean? That, is 'Feint'."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Valincar nodded. "Don't worry, Sonia. If the world is in your hands, I complete faith in you. And I will take it upon myself to make sure we find those shards for you." He looked up into the sky. The sun was beginning to set. "We should probably take the night to rest up and head out for the Soul Laboratory tomorrow. I'll see you at the Inn." With that, he hovered off while waving to his summoner friend.

Valincar pays for a room at the Inn!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Sonia nodded slightly, staring at her own reflection, her eyes faded. The bright blue seemed foggy and the colors were nowhere to be seen. She shook her head and everything returned to normal. She couldn't think about this right now. She put the tablet away, thinking about the letter from Nina for just a moment. She then turned towards the direction of the Inn.

"World to Rise or Fall..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:30 pm

After Lily had perfected Feint, Aster disappeared into the woods, saying something about working alone on a tough request. Lily doubted it was any tougher than her next request. Besides, Aster was an Archer, he could easily hide from an enemy and attack them, remaining undetected.

Lily looked at Czes before saying, "Let's head back into town. The others are probably waiting for us."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Watching as the two Lily and Czeslaw fought against left, Rosetta turned back to her companions. After a moment, she turned on her heel and began to leave. There was no point in staying any longer.

She silently made her way back into town, catching a glimpse of her brother and his companion along the way. The Fencer decided not to call out to them, considering they seemed a little busy. She continued on.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Thus, everyone headed for the inn for a good night's rest, for the investigation tomorrow would most certainly be draining...

Affinity: (gives - receives)

+1: Valincar - Sonia, Sonia - Valincar

The next day, the party members met up at the northern part of town, for that was where the path heading towards the Soul Laboratory was located. Up that path was a cliff that rose up and jutted out over a large expanse of the jungle. It would be a wonderful place to visit if the horrid scene of the Soul Laboratory was not occupying it. Upon reaching their destination, the party was appalled. Even though it was a sunny and cloudless day in Visterre, over the Soul Laboratory floated dark, gray thunderclouds. Scraggly, naked trees grew around the silver building. The windows were dark and the front door was menacing with a single keyhole in the middle. Valincar approached cautiously and inserted the Laboratory Key to see that it was a perfect fit, and, after turning it, heard a click. The door zipped open and the party stepped inside.

On the ceiling, fluorescent lights glowed dimly causing the atmosphere to become that much more eerie. Numerous consoles with flashing colored buttons and switches paneled the walls. However, guarding those consoles were hovering robots with a heavily armored robot guarding the door leading into the adjacent hallway. The only way to progress was to defeat them. This mission was not going to be so easy after all.

Request 04: Investigate the Laboratory

Objective: Defeat all enemies and find the correct console to unlock the hallway door!

Background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8zUwDx47qQ

{ } { } {w} {w} {X} {w} {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } {K} { } {w} { } { } C
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} {c} {A} { } { } { } {S} {c} {w} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} {c} {B} { } { } { } {O} {c} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J

Aero (Hover Robot)
HP: 90
MP: 50
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 13
Spr: 8
Move: 4 cells

Shots (Hover Robot)

Blastia (Hover Robot)

Orbit (Hover Robot)

KNIGHT (Armored Sentinel)
HP: 80
MP: 65
Atk: 16
Def: 17
Int: 12
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

{w} - Wall
HP: 50
Def: 20
Spr: 15

{X} - Locked Hallway Door

{c} - Console
Trigger Command: Push the Button!

Characters may start in rows I-J!

Valincar starts at J4.

Upon entering the room and sighting the enemies, Valincar quickly pulled out his book and prepared for battle. He did not like the looks of these foes, but they must have some weakness. He wasn't familiar with machines, for most of his afterlife had been spent in the ruins, and things have changed since he was alive. He concluded that he would just have to try different things out.

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Czeslaw starts at J6.

As soon as Czeslaw caught sight of the mechanical creatures, he quickly unsheathed his kris and prepared for a rough battle. "Be careful, Lily," Czeslaw warned as he glanced over at the archer, "these things can be extremely dangerous. Worse than our rivals, most likely not, yet keep your guard up, just in case."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Lily starts at J-5

Upon seeing the enemies, Lily concluded that the best course of action would be to attack from a distance. Her strategy had never changed or caused her any problems, so why change it? "I'm not concerned." Lily replied, "This time will be different."

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Rosetta took her place amongst her companions. Her eyes narrowed and she unsheathed her rapier. She hated machinery. They were tough to pierce through and their defenses were going to be a pain to get through. Magic would be the most effective but she had no doubt these things would have some sort of mechanism against magic.

Eying the two nearest machines, Rosetta silently debated as to which to go after.

[Rosetta] starts at [I-5].

"For those of you who use magic, I suggest you be wary," she suddenly warned to her companions, eyes not leaving the machines. "I have no doubts these things have defenses against magic. Try to use your spells with caution."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Sonia starts at I4!

Sonia came in in front of Valincar, not liking the looks of the laboratory. She clutched her staff tightly and looked at the robots. She didn't like the looks of them either. And the Capsules and everything else didn't look good either. She took battle position, not ready for the fight.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Shadow starts at I8!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Zero starts at cell I-7

Zero sighed and poked the robot in mid-air with her dagger. Seeing that it would be extremely difficult to penetrate, hopefully her acidic poison could make scrapping this chunk of metal easier. Nevertheless, she would have to figure out how to deal with these things as she fought them.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Almair starts at I-2!

Almair walked in and eyed the robots, wondering how long this fight would be. But upon seeing the door at the back, he knew they would have to press some buttons to get through the room. Taking his spot in front of one of the consoles, he eyed it, wondering what to do.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Request 04: Investigate the Laboratory

Objective: Defeat all enemies and find the correct console to unlock the hallway door!

Background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8zUwDx47qQ

{ } { } {w} {w} {X} {w} {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } {K} { } {w} { } { } C
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} {c} {A} { } { } { } {S} {c} {w} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} {c} {B} { } { } { } {O} {c} {w} H
{w} {A} { } {O} {R} { } {Z} {S} {w} I
{w} {w} {w} {V} {L} {C} {w} {w} {w} J

Valincar (Phantom)
HP: 35
MP: 45
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 10

Czeslaw (Northern Priest)
HP: 35
MP: 40
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Move: 3 cells

Rosetta (Fencer)
MP: 30
Atk: 11
Def: 8
Int: 6

Zero (Rogue)
HP: 45
MP: 25
Atk: 13
Def: 7
Int: 6
Spr: 6

Almair (Soul Blade)
HP: 40
MP: 25
Atk: 8
Int: 9
Spr: 5

Shadow (Dark Knight)
MP: 30
Atk: 12
Int: 8
Spr: 5

Lily (Archer)
MP: 35
Atk: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 7

Sonia (Summoner)
HP: 25
MP: 40
Atk: 3
Def: 9
Int: 9
Spr: 9

Aero (Hover Robot)

Shots (Hover Robot)

Blastia (Hover Robot)

Orbit (Hover Robot)

KNIGHT (Armored Sentinel)
HP: 80
MP: 65
Atk: 16
Def: 17
Spr: 11

{w} - Wall
Def: 20

{X} - Locked Hallway Door

{c} - Console
Trigger Command: Push the Button!

Player Phase 1!

Valincar had previously remembered the right mana pattern to summon his other doll and thought it might be useful for blocking some of those dangerous lasers the robots were capable of. He could see them on the bodies of the machines, but he had only seen them in sketches prior to this horrible scenario.

Valincar uses Summon - Mirror Doll on I3!

MP: 37/45

Valincar waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Shadow moves to I6, then I7, and finally to H6.
Shadow uses Vuelta de Espada on Orbit! 12 Damage, 3 Hits!
MP: 20/30
Orbit takes 12 Damage.
Orbit takes 12 Damage.
Orbit takes 12 Damage, Piercing!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Sonia
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 40/40

Sonia thought about Valefor, he had to of rested and gotten back to normal health. She raised her staff and felt a breeze flow through the Laboratory, a Dragon's cry heard. Suddenly Valefor appeared next to her, a defencive pose over Sonia.

Sonia summons Valefor to H4!

Last edited by SilverStorm on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next