Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm

With Annon? . . . no way. I don't foresee it being possible. Not yet anyway.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm

? Was that directed toward me? Because I was talking about Cloud.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm going to go to bed now...

I missed dinner today, and am not happy about it. They should keep dinner running past 6pm on the weekends. >>

Tell Cloud I said hi. And tell Cloud to tell Tifa I said hi. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm

I want Sephiroth to join. . . . . ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Lol, riffing on Cloud's hair. XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Is she flirting with him? Rosetta, what the hell? XDDDD

I'm just kidding, of course. She just sees him as someone reliable and, I think, finds it alright to ask him.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 pm

I was going to have him ask for Rosetta to open her mouth so he could feed her the pancakes, but I think thought that would have been kind of creepy. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:44 pm

. . . . .

Dude, Rosetta would have totally done it. She's never had someone feed her before.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm sorry, but it just creeped me out. I couldn't bring myself to do it. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Che, damn. It would have been cute.

I think she would end scaring the rest of the table if she did it. Rosetta's finally coming out! XDDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Aw, Zeri's gone. I was kinda looking forward to her trying to strangle Annon. ^.^
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:33 am

@Butters: You just got your wish. =3

Don't spoil the moment by allowing him to get out of the rope. Leave him like that for awhile~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 am

If Michelle were there, she would be screaming bondage. Or just giggle like a lunatic.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 am

Now we just need Masq to come in and post Cloud's reply. Then Lily can go on her merry way to eat her pancakes~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 am

Squats. . . . .

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 am

I had to have him mention it. But don't you love the way I'm doing this? Hair-riffing? Squats? K's description? It's all just so perfect~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 am

You forgot "Feeding Rosetta pancakes." xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:12 am

When I read squats, I remembered the part where he was attempting to get that wig.

Oh dear lord. XDDDDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 am

That was my favorite part of the game. XD Every time I played a new file, I made sure to get him all the best stuff~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 am

The Honeybee's was the absolute best part. I almost died, I couldn't breathe.

If Rosetta ever finds out about that, she's going to try and play dress-up. She did it all the time with Evan. XDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 am

She never, ever will. I don't see how it could come up in normal conversation. ^ ^;; And he won't be staying with us long enough for it to come up. Like I said: he helps out with the next two battles, the battle against Sephiroth later on, and then he shows up for an optional battle in which we can fight against him again.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 am

I would say Xu Shin but she probably won't say anything unless hassled about it. XDD

By the way, what new clothing do you have for Rosetta? =3
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am

Well, last night I came up with an armor called Target of Fantasy. ^ ^;;; But I don't think that would be a good one to give her at the moment. Just think about the name and you will understand.

We'll have a stop in Maldicao before we reach Cadencia, so her next armor will be Nature's Clothing. You can just wait for the description~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 am

Wait, hold up. We have to fight Sephiroth? With Meteor and all?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 am

If the stats on it is good, I'll make Michelle force Rosetta into it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next