Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

Do we get new weapons too? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Cerani Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 am

On another note, I just loved how no one seemed to notice Annon hog-tied on the floor. XD But where did he disappear to? o_O
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

It's not that they didn't notice.

It's just that they didn't care. XD

Fun Fact: Lily took on a wild boar with only a hunting knife and a rope by herself when she was 12. She had a fabulous dinner that night.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

Rosetta was distracted by pancakes. XDD

And I, honestly, want Rosetta to stop talking to Cloud. DX
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 am

Well, Annon's about to make the perfect distraction, any requests?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am

Can't think of anything actually.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am

Ah well. I have to think up something good, so he can proprely have his revenge.

On yet another note, Xeno, I just realized how wonderfully ambiguous your avatar is on what exactly is going on in it. XDD

Although if I look close enough, that kinda looks like blood. ^.^;;
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am

I just hope it's enough to distract Rosetta.

And I know right? Even I don't know what it is. I just found it and I'm pretty sure those are rose petals or something. =/
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 am

. . . Then the expression on his face and the mysterious arm balancing a mysterious body above it isn't suggestive. At all.

It'll probably be loud, but whether from a small explosion or Lily's scream of rage, we won't know.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Ah, sorry. I was grocery shopping. This time I did buy some shit and I have to say it was some of the best shit I've had in a long while. X3

On another note, we do fight Sephiroth. You think he's going to be happy that we defeated Jenova. No. He will not. So, he busts up in here later and is totally gonna slice us up into little bits and pieces. And he does have the Black Materia with which he can call upon Meteor.

I'm thinking of making Target of Fantasy Rosetta's ultimate armor. XD

And no; there is no smith in Maldicao, so no weapons, I'm afraid. = /
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

XD I'm glad that you found and actually had some good shit this time Masq.

And we're screwed, aren't we?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 pm

It better have been some good shit, Masq.

We'll just have to try not to die, it would seem. Go team!

Rosetta's going to be so reluctant to wear it. I expect she might actually reject it. At least until Michelle forces her into it. XDDDD

Where are we going after this request? I need Xu Shin in there. >=( And, if the next clothing Rosetta gets is something she doesn't want to wear, Michelle's going to be stuffed in there as well.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm

After this secret request, we will head back to Visterre to report to K, then we talk with the Elder who talks about how the grimoire's power cannot be used unless the holder also possesses gemstones that are the embodiment of the power of the deities, then we set out on the path for Cadencia to talk with the Luz Cascata branch leader there, but then we get sidetracked by some members of Death's Grasp (aka Death Claws), then we get trapped by Julia who proceeds to try to beat the shit out of us, then she spirits us away to Maldicao, we fight off a deadly virus that is infecting the forest there, and THEN we finally make it to Cadencia and meet up with a branch leader who is gonna be like: "THE FUCK YOU GUYS BEEN?!"

Phew...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Can the branch leader in Cadencia have a french accent? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

He cannot. There is only one person with a French accent in this role play and that is the leader of Death's Grasp, Irene.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 pm

We're going to need another bath after all that.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

FINE.

German accent? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

I want Russian. =I
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Screw Russia, Germany is cooler. 8D
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm

He's not going to have an accent. =_=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

>>

British accent? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Masquerade wrote:He's not going to have an accent. =_=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Austrian accent? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Masquerade wrote:
Masquerade wrote:He's not going to have an accent. =_=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 pm

American accent! =D
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next