Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Are you talking about their lack of INT? ^ ^; They are more on the dumb side. And they can't cast spells. Whoopee! No dangers of anyone falling at the hands of magic...for now. 8D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:24 pm

I just mean them in general.

I want level 10 already~~~ I want Evan to become an assistant~~~~

But more than whining about it, I should get to work on making those abilities. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Well, they're not to meant to be a serious threat. These are way lesser demons we're talking about here. If you want, I could always throw in some more machines....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm

>=( Why do you think I said you're the best?

Don't be a meanie. Hmph. -sticks nose in air-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Don't worry. ^ ^; I really don't feel like fighting machines anymore. After this, we get a big story mission anyway, so there will be plenty of tough enemies~~ Let's enjoy the little junk collectors while we can. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 pm

I don't want to give away our junk. >=( They may be junk but they're good junk.

I think our characters are retarded.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 pm

What do you mean by that? ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm

I think the world's retarded.

Psst. Can we sell the Whole Note Mail? It's not like Ryu's ever going to wear it. -shifty eyes-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Why sell it? Ein might be able to make something out of it. He doesn't just fuse things into materials; he can also break items down into smaller components that can be used for something else~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Then can we do that? -still shifty-eyed- It'll be a good deal. Like, really good. -thumbs up-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Knock yourself out. When we get back to the encampment, just have Evan give it to Ein. He can pick up the newly created items while he's there.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Awesome.

Let's just hope Kuori doesn't appear and decide to put it on Ryu. . . . .
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Bravery and Faith are no longer statuses that will be applicable to the Tales of Alidaire series or any of my other role plays. Also, moves that double ANY stat for a duration longer than 'next turn' are banned. Period. If you have a character that has anything to do with these moves, it can be taken care of after the battle he or she is currently in. Otherwise, PM me if a move needs to be replaced. You will get a free Skill Point for each move that needs to be replaced.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm glad that I changed Clara's but I wish I had gotten free skill points to change them... oh well...

anyway, I'll go post now ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:06 pm

As far as I can tell, none of Zorren's moves will ever double any of his stats. A few will do double damage to specific types of creatures, but I'm guessing that doesn't count. Iwa, on the other hand, eventually would have. I'm glad I hadn't exactly planned precisely what his moves were gonna be yet. Annon never increases his stats, he deals in debuffing, negative statuses, and crazy-ass moves.

Am I missing any?
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Lyn's supposed to be an all around supporter. Her second job deals with negative status effects that can be caused by sound.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Archer's Fury is still okay, isn't it? Since it lowers defense and spirit AND prevents Lily from using items?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, that's fine. Forgot about that. As long as your move has proper repercussions, you don't have to worry about it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Then Faith and Bravery should be turned into something like Berserk.

Faith would double Int, but drop Spr, and Bravery would double Atk, but lower Def. How does that sound?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

It's like a more user friendly version of Berserk for non berserkers and people without an S-Ability.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

I actually thought the MP cost would be 48. =/
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:52 pm

If you guys want to keep Bravery and Faith, there has to be one more exception besides the halving of DEF or SPR and that is that you will only be able to use moves that target AND damage an enemy. And I mean that is it. No Items. No S-Ability. No R-Ability. Unless one or a combination of those 3 including targeting and damaging an enemy.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Sorry if it upset you Masq. I didn't mean it that way It was just for damage dealing actions. Guess the wording was unclear. But Duke does have enough SP (2 saved and the 1 from the current level up.) But here is a reworked version (could you fill in the percent please)-

Fancy Footwork- leaping back when attacked, Duke moves to an adjacent cell and lowers the damage taken by ??%. Fails if action is not damage dealing or if adjacent cells are occupied.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 am

Zaneko wrote:Sorry if it upset you Masq. I didn't mean it that way It was just for damage dealing actions. Guess the wording was unclear. But Duke does have enough SP (2 saved and the 1 from the current level up.) But here is a reworked version (could you fill in the percent please)-

Fancy Footwork- leaping back when attacked, Duke moves to an adjacent cell and lowers the damage taken by 25%. Fails if action is not damage dealing or if adjacent cells are occupied.

The ability is approved, but I swear you can't use it now. = / Duke's level 7 right? That's 1 SP x 6 level ups = 6 Skill Points total. 6 Skill Points - 2 A-Abilities - 2 S-Ability = 2 Skill Points remaining. Right? @.@
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 am

... True. Where did me maths go wrong? Hmm...
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next