Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 am

Well, you can still add it, just strike through it. When Duke levels up again, he can learn it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Xenosaga Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Silver, you should finish up the Colosseum battle. It might be obvious you're screwed but let's at least see what else Alexander can do.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Double post because I can. >=I

I say no more Bravery and Faith. Double attack damage is way too overpowered for stats roleplays like these. I thought about it and realized that those sorts of status would only make roleplay too damn easy. It's best to keep them for games like Tales and Final Fantasy and stuffs.

Also, I say no more piercing attacks. Keep them to D-Abilities.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 pm

I agree with Xeno.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm

When I first read it I was like "Wait a sec"

But now that I read it once more, and look at the roleplays. The only reason we win sometimes is because of stuff like that.

I agree with Xeno and Zeri.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Okay. It has been decided.

One: Bravery and Faith are hereby banned from my role plays along with moves that increase a stat by 200% or more for a duration longer than 1 turn as I have stated before.

Two: Piercing attacks can now no longer deal more than 90% ATK/INT damage and cannot exceed 3 hits.

These two rules come into effect for every role play upon completion of the current battle that is taking place. If no battle is taking place, aforementioned rules take place immediately. Any moves that violate the aforementioned rules must either be altered to fit the rules or replaced which will be possible through replacement Skill Points for this one time only and ONLY for replacing rule-breaking moves with moves that fit or a different move completely resulting in the rule-breaking moves complete nonexistence. Thank you. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Oooooooooo.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shiny.

I'm sorry, I'm jut surprised that people agreed with what I said. =X
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Message received. Deploying substitute move for Arrow Thrust and altered form of Thundering Dart in 5...4...3...2...1...
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I apologize for the apathy this weekend, but it felt great doing absolutely nothing and it was something I've been needing for a week or two now. Anyway, I'll be back with steady posting/updates role play-wise tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and have a great night. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Masq always puts me in a good mood. xD

Update Chase first tomorrow! =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Just because I'm feelin' pretty awesome, I most certainly will. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Can Armageddon come next?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

No. I have classes tomorrow so I'll only be updating the ones that have been thriving as of late.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 am

I'm sure the hiatus was well-needed, Masq.

I think I should take a hiatus soon.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:21 am

I should also mention that I'll be going home on Wednesday and I'll be staying from then until Sunday evening, so posting and updates are going to be slow, if not nonexistent. If any of you have a problem with that, well, you can kiss my ass because this is important. =p (just kidding, but it is important, so just suck it up.)

I'll try and post and update as much as I can throughout the day on Wednesday. I'll probably be able to post in other role plays, but updating takes a bit longer, so it'll depend on how much free time I have. So, there ya go.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey Masq? Shouldn't Klein have done 31 damage to that serpent? o.O
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 pm

I wish. Arzalo resists Light. = /
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:19 pm

My friend tried to make me leave the house yesterday but I refused. So I did nothing yesterday as well. Even though there was no point in me taking a break. >.> -coughs-

Which roleplays are you going to update for the next, uh, day?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Presence and Tragedy will be coming later. I have to grab an epic milkshake and then get on the bus to go home. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Bwahahaha! My darling Evelyn has made herself known in my character chronicle~~ Her MP costs are really killing me though. = / I guess if she has the MP for them, it would definitely be worth it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 am

Just so you Presence guys know, Frogs and Crawlers will NEVER go away. They just appear stronger and stronger each time. So enjoy this battle while you can. =_=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Why attack Iris?

Lunaria is much more dangerous to them right now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 pm

I know, but with her move, she can't get very far to attack them. So I picked the threat that could reach them the fastest.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Hazel does not enjoy being clung to. Nor does she like having the creature biting her...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Trying to keep Lyn from using her D-Ability but failing miserably. . . . . .
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next