Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 pm

I also suggest someone keeping Lyra's mana fueled. She's like a fucking magic cannon, so until Zortek is dead, someone needs to feed her Mana recovery items.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 23 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Xenosaga Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 pm

Can Scather use items?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Nope. Summons can't use items last time I checked...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 pm

They most certainly cannot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 pm

It would have been hilarious if it could.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Two attacks with 19 total damage, chance of paralysis, and a sure hit each.

Is having a 40% chance of paralysis making me a little too hopeful? You bet your sparky butt it is! =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm

So Sonia should use her Mp to revive Lyra? Or should someone use an item?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 am

Seeing as how we kind of need her as a magic nuke, I think it would be best to revive her. Though, I believe it would be wiser to let someone use an item. We need to get rid of Petrify and we only have one Remedy so we're going to need that Esunaga. And then, we'll need to start using some MP recovery items.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 am

I don't even have to ask about who to use Esunaga on. Someone needs to feed Sonia some Mp items, like one or two, if we can afford it.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 am

Lily has Haste, so as long as Sonia is close-by, she can probably manage to hand out a few items.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 am

I'll post after I finish studying for my french exam. I really didn't pay attention this third section.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Just so Iris knows, the toads never go away. :3 They're as bad as Shadow Heartless in KH.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Iris is going to be very irritated by the end of this.

Where's Energy Hazard Cannon when you need it? xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I recommend not spamming it too much. The animal Kemonokage are especially keen to adaptations. They're the ones you have to be careful around. I know Iris will want to use it every time she sees a Frog-type, but know that they'll eventually find a way around it. They always do. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 pm

That's okay.

She'll just make a beam sword and assault everything around her. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Just make sure everything is variated. You know, keep them off guard. I'm pretty sure Iris will have an easy time with that....as long as she's not stuck on the ground as a toad. :3

Do note that they probably won't use Amphibious Orchestra unless they're in positions kind of like they are right now--where they're out of danger (mostly) from being attacked. If you see them kinda in formation with other enemies, then they'll be pelting you with other status effects instead.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 am

Iris' moveset is going to be varied alright. >>

I think I'm going to dedicate an entire A-Ability slot to Beam Swords of different kinds.

Not necessarily elemental. Just status-causing.

I love Iris. I'm going to make another profile for her~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I want Lyn to be a Rock Star already. She would look so epic with an electric guitar. ;-;

These toads are rather annoying. =/ Are there anymore creepy-crawlies after this round?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

After this is the 'boss' fight. I'll tell you that the major bosses that you'll need to worry about are the Lunar Envoys. They're the big bads. Sometimes they'll spawn pretty tough Kemonokage, but I can guarantee that every 'boss' you fight will eventually become a regular enemy.

Like, you're about to fight the Knight-type Kemonokage. Sure, he's tough right now, but you'll be seeing more of them later on. The first Lunar Envoy introduces herself at the end of the Second Night. Conveniently, that's also the same time you meet Thanatos and Halloween. ^ ^ Instead of getting the crap beat out of by the Lunar Envoy, Thanatos gets a bit possessive and decides to stop you guys from fighting her saying: "She's mine. I'll be the one to land the killing blow." It's gonna be epic. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm actually more excited to see Halloween than anything else.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm

So we get to fight with Thanatos and Halloween?

Or do we just watch the action? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Uhh... Xeno, could you delete your post so I can cast Esunaga on Rosetta and she can move?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Alright.

Done.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Thanatos and Halloween beat the crap out of us. Well, Thanatos does. He'll be at least if not more than 4 levels higher than we are. Halloween will also be over-leveled, but I'm not sure how much of a threat he'll be. ^ ^;;

After we're decimated, then we get to watch the action as Thanatos directs his attention to the Lunar Envoy who proceeds to beat the crap out of him. Just desserts right? XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Masq. You are evil.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next