Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Ouch.

I can't feel sorry for him knowing he's going to beat the crap out of us.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 24 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Well, if he knew he wasn't at least close to being on par with the Lunar Envoy, he wouldn't even attempt it, but since his level is rather close to her own, he figured he might be able to pull something out of his ass. He was wrong. Boy is the Lunar Envoy going to get a laugh out of us and him. XD That'll make our revenge on her at the end of the week that much sweeter though~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 am

This Lunar Envoy sounds like a dick.

Also, I think I'm going to revive Lily in Corruption. What do you guys think?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:09 am

You mean Lyra?

Lily is fine.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am

The first Lunar Envoy is rather mean, but there are 13 of them, so the gambit ranges from oddly nice to horribly malevolent. And everything in-between.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 am

Speaking of Lunar characters...

Luna hasn't been seen recently. Hardly at all, in fact.

But we aren't supposed to travel into the Shadow Realm for awhile...oh well.

13 Lunar Envoys? Iris can't wait to blast all of them into pieces. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 am

You wish. No one character will be able to make an impact on them. It takes a whole team doing equally seemingly insignificant damage to defeat them. :3 Especially when you start nearing the end of the spectrum. It gets kind of dangerous. @.@ Those Envoys will be rather cocky and they will have damn good reasons why they should be. T_T
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:25 am

Oh, yeah. Lyra. I don't know how that happened. Weird.

Thirteen is such an unlucky number.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:33 am

I think it's pretty unlucky that we have to fight them period. lol I think I'll have the scientists approach us on the Third Day. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 am

I bet 13 is Lyra's favorite number.

Lily's favorite happens to be 12. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 am

Lyn will probably be more worried about this interrupting her quality time with her boyfriend more than anything else.

Never asked my characters about their favorite numbers. =/ Maybe I should get to know them a little more.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah, I don't know Lyra's either. I mean, she's off with Maxwell and Margaret all the time. Hell, I don't even know Valincar's. I need to get to know my characters a little more too. ;_;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 am

The more hyperactive characters in my group either don't have any favorite numbers or have too many. Everyone else tends to avoid me like a plague or have better things to do than to spend time with me.

Even though I love them so. ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 am

You guys have got to be kidding. xD

Lily's favorite color is purple, favorite number is 12, favorite fruit is strawberry, and hates bears.

I know everything about Lily. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:55 am

Must be nice to know at least one of your characters. . . . . . . .

On another note, yes or no to reviving Lyra? And Masq, can you still make her take an action this turn?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 am

Of course I can. If you guys want that golem down, I suggest you get your magic cannon working again. =p
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 am

Alright, revival completed.

Now let's just hope she doesn't get killed anytime soon.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Someone needs to feed Sonia an Mp item or two so she can cure Zero... or heal Lyra, whichever is preferred.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Don't bother healing Lyra. With her crappy defense, she'll get torn to shreds if she's attacked again...which she luckily won't for the next turn based on everyone's actions thus far.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Well, as long as the people they attack don't die or aren't important, then it's fine.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Lily is most likely to be attacked, amirite? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I was thinking Cloud and Scather.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah. Like that giant dragon-zombie isn't going to ignore the two fairly shocking arrows lodged in it's chest.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

If Scather dies it doesn't matter, it just means we lose the 12 damage per turn he's been giving us. Sonia can take almost any attack and survive with 1 Hp, as long as she has at least 2 Hp...

I need to get Sonia her R-Ability already :p
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Well, considering Cloud hasn't used his skills yet, I guess it would go after Lily. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Rosetta's getting a new S-Ability and a new R-Ability somewhere in third or fourth job soooooooo.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next