Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Silver Tue May 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Not my usual heal but affects Mp shit, I figured that without a profession that applies to that or some special case, that shouldn't be allowed so I stopped doing that. Her moves will probably be something like:

+ Quicken Cycle- Lune evokes a small seal underneath herself that allows her mana to flow faster and recreate slowly each second.
(Damage: --/Effect: Mp Regen/Range: Self/Mp: /Element: --)

+ Cycle Demolition- Lune evokes a small seal underneath a foe that causes a spike of energy to stab through them and steal some of their mana flow.
(Damage: 30% Pierce Int/Effect: Damages Mp/Absorbs Damage as Mp/Range: 4 Cells/Mp: --/Element: --)

- Cycle Drain- Lune continues to evoke another seal underneath the very same foe that causes the previous strike against the foe's mana cycle to continue to leak mana and have it delivered to her system.
(Damage: --/Effect: Mana Drain 75%/Range: Set/Mp: /Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 am

That does not change the fact that Doublecast will not affect those abilities.

I believe that Doublecast is only supposed to be used for black magics, and I do not consider any type of restoration magic to be a black magic. Regen is white magic, but Sap and absorb magics are not.

So, Doublecast will not affect any restoration magic or basic attacks.

And just so you know, I don't like Doublecast. And I don't like Triplecast either. So I don't have to allow either of them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed May 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Understood. And while I do respect your decision I will say this: Cycle Demolition, Syphon, and abilities like that are very similar to Osmose. Osmose is a black magic, and I do believe you can double cast osmose in FFX (I've searched several sites, they say different things; though most say you can.). But anyway, just a little input, I won't be double or triple casting those spells anyway (would be pointless to triple cast Quicken Cycle and in most cases Cycle Drain as well XD).
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Hrm.

I never really used Osmose, so I don't know.

I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm too busy playing Terraria today. =_=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Update: A friend of mine searched on youtube for me and Osmose does appear on the doublecast list =)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 19, 2011 9:05 am

Only enemies can use Osmose in FFXII. It sucks. ._.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 am

Well, honestly, I don't give a damn about Final Fantasy rules.

This is my role play.

My rules.

Get used to it. [/boss]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 am

That is a very good point. Well said. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 am

Announcement:

Okay.

I am HUGELY distracted by the new game Terraria. I was gifted a copy by a friend and started playing with them. Last night I stayed up from 3pm to 1am doing nothing but playing Terraria. It's fucking awesome.

That said, don't blame me if I suddenly lose track of time and don't update anything for awhile.

Also, concerning updates, I have received intelligence that Durn will not be able to keep up with everything that is going on in the forums, but he did say that he can keep up with a few role plays. Just be patient with him.

When finals are over, maybe Durn will be less stressed for time.

By the way, I did not receive permission to say that. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm

You're just like me, Zeri. I spent a similar amount of time yesterday playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. XD But we can be patient with the Durn. We all understand the finals deal. Been there, done that~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

I just felt like giving Zenus a profile.

Then after I posted it, I realized there wasn't really a need for it.

Since he is the God of Creation.

Immediate destruction awaits all who dare face him.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Sucks for any upstart alchemists in YOUR world. =p
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Lol.

Yerp.

The dragons are actually supposed to be stronger than the gods.

So...yeah. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 28, 2011 2:10 am

OMG, Durn. Kaleidoscope is so fucking creepy. ._.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat May 28, 2011 8:20 am

=_=

Duuuurn.

I agree with Masq.

Anyway, Amezi updated. Enjoy Valkner/Kirin's rageface.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

I think it would be best for the party to ignore Kaleidoscope entirely.

=D
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Xeno disappeared again, but I may as well update one of the threads before I update Amezi tomorrow.

Just so I can get used to this stuff again. It's been surprisingly quiet here.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 am

Has it been that quiet? I know I haven't been around a lot but for a good reason. Not sure about everyone else. = / Still, got a post in. Cornelia wasn't going to do anything last round anyway, but now she had a chance to be quirky again. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Well.

Xeno disappeared again. You weren't all that active. Durn...I think he's trying to catch up on watching anime. Sliv took a trip to the states without internet.

Me?

I've been browsing the entire internet, looking for something to do. I miss college.

But yeah, I'm ready for everyone to come back and make this place lively again.

Anywho, I would like for us to finish up this battle asap. It's been going on for far too long, and I'm getting a bit quirky here.

I'm also kinda mad that I don't have the specs or the money for Starcraft II, but what're ya gonna do, eh?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Sliv moved back to the states without internet but unexpectedly got it back early.

All fixed. =)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Well Windy's kinda mad about his account getting hacked and now he can't play SC2, ara...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Aye, what 'e said.

I forgot something important.

Did I ever decide on the "special character" for Amezi?

I'm not sure.

Imma go check.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I think we all liked the bitchy character more. XD
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Yeah, we voted on bitchy girl...and Windy is all happy now, he got his account back, ara~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 pm

I believe only Cerani wanted the quiet powerhouse, only cause she's a powerhouse. :p
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next