Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Aye, bitchy character.

It's all coming back to me now.

Right. I got it.

Anywho, kill Oni and we'll move on.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Silver Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Zeri, I had a question about stealing. What is your rule? For percentages I mean, is it like status effects, or is it fixed at 50%?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Nothing is fixed.

Of course there's going to be a resistance to stealing.

It's practically impossible to steal from bosses, but still possible.

That's all you need to know.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 am

Did we die? I hope not.

I haven't been around for very unobvious reasons. Life gets in the way of, well, everything. :/
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Hm...

Since Cerani is back (I'm using this term lightly), we can probably continue on with Amezi. I'd like to get that back up and moving, since the plot line I'm thinking of is kinda interesting.

As for Durn, I don't expect him to be back anytime soon. Kaleidoscope can just be a pimple on the sandy floor for now. Besides, we're getting the won't-do-shit-princess in a little while.

Cerani, I'd like you to post when you get the chance. If you get the chance. =3=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey Zeri, how much Mp would you put for a skill that always steals something from regular enemies and only offers an improved chance of stealing from bosses?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:51 pm

There's no 100% of anything in an RPG, but at the maximum percentage I would have stealing be around...15 MP, maybe? It wouldn't change much for the bosses though, since I adapt their percentage of resistance in accordance with the percentages of status infliction. So a 90% chance of theft (maximum for said ability) would only be a 10-15% chance for bosses, whereas a 50% chance of theft would be 1-5% for bosses.

That's basically all I have on thievery though, I haven't really delved much into that. Having a thief on the party will help me progress further on that. I'm willing to experiment on your character. We'll see how it goes for the first few levels and then make changes.

Until that time, I'll be very flexible on what I accept for a thief's abilities.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Alright, cool. Just wondering cause a friend of mine tried this on her site and she asked me since I showed it to her and I wasn't quite sure what to say.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Aye.

Also, I'm sure everyone else is wondering this but...

Where the heck did Xeno disappear to this time? .-.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:56 pm

I have absolutely no idea. But I will get on posting as soon as I understand something.

Can someone who is Stopped not be damaged or something? 'Cause if so, I didn't know a darn thing about it. ^.^;

edit: Well, either way, there's still a lot I don't know. >:
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 am

No, a stopped character can be damaged.

Why do you ask? .-.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 am

CC, that was lol-worthy. xD

I've seen Xeno on FB recently. I should probably talk to her and find out what's up.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks Masq, that'll help. xD

It seems we have to retrieve Xeno now to prepare for the fall, when everyone gets back online. Summer is nearing it's completion, so everyone will be less busy during the school year.

I still don't quite understand that.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 am

It's kinda strange, but when you think about it, we're more into our mojo(?) for lack of a better word during the school year. :P
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 am

Either that or we're so busy during the school year that our sloth kicks in and takes over in order to send us to Facebook or video games. xD

Humans sure are strange like that.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 am

@Zeri: Thankyou. Somehow, way before, I had not noticed that Angela had actually done any damage at all. I was left dumbfounded. ._.

@Masq: Yes, have a laugh at my expense. XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 am

@Cerani: I don't know what you're talking about.

You caused damage one time, and that's the only time Angela attacked.

I don't know what you're talking about.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 am

. . I may have ragequit . . . a little. At some point. But it's all good! XD

^.^;;
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

You're getting pretty posty-posty in here.

I know another thread that could use one of those posts.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

Ah yes. As soon as I'm properly awake. I haven't slept since yesterday . . . long story.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 am

I'm sure Masq has a thread that could use one of your posts as well.

Just trying to help. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 am

. . . . . . I will get on that. --grumbles to self groggily--
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

Oh, Cerani. You're just too easy to tease.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am

Well, I aim to please.

. . . see what I did there? XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

Spoiler:
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next