Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

+3
Masquerade
crazE
Shadow
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by The Kakuzato Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Mirani smiled as the girl arrived at the stall. The girl wore a blue hood, but her blonde hair and bright, golden eyes.stood out like stars. She seemed as though she was in a hurry, but the earnestness of her request inspired Mirani. The Florist would definitely do her best with this one -- unlike the others that were done rather casually. "coming right up!" Mirani said with a smile. Going back to the single pot she had left, she took a seed from her pot and planted it inside. Leaning down so her face was only a couple inches from the soil, she whispered softly to the plant. "Oh little seed, you shall be as beautiful as I can possibly make you. Come to life: You shall be a fantastic little gift."

Mirani closed her eyes, putting her fingers on the soil. Within moments, a green sprout popped out of the ground, and continued growing up. As it grew, leaves formed all the way up, as well as several branches off the main stem. The first to bud was that main stem, and one could tell that the flower would be large by looking at the bud alone. It was more than twice as big as other rose buds, though the ones that came on the branching stems were of a normal size.

Then, the flower bloomed. It was among the most majestic of roses that even Mirani had ever seen. The petals began as a violet color, and many shades of red and purple graced the rest of the petals, almost as if it was some Aurora focused on the flower. The shades flowed so smoothly that one could hardly see the difference between two close parts, but it was clear that the colors flowed like some great masterpiece of art attempting to show the light bouncing off of the flower, except that it had the shades even without the light.

Sure, it was still a red rose, but the small bush was among the most beautiful that Mirani had created. Smiling, Mirani picked up the pot and brought it to the counter. "I can't put a price on this creation," Mirani admitted, rather surprised herself, "but if you wish to pay me, I will not refuse.
The Kakuzato
The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Silver Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Despite the florist telling her that payment was not necessary, as a price could not be put on the stunning rosebush, the Spellslinger still scrambled. She had put the last of her money on the table and only had some of Ro's money in her pouch. She already planned to give the woman the small amount she had already placed on the counter, but the work she had done on the flower in such a unique and amazing manner was deserving of more. "I couldn't possibly leave you without proper payment." she responded, almost without thinking as she slapped all of the extra money on the table. "I'm just sorry it couldn't be more. This," Vittoria paused to take hold of the wondrous plant "this is amazing. Thank you." With a polite nod, the Spellslinger smiled warmly at the florist before turning to go.

Even though the fireworks had already started she figured she wasn't too late. However, her attitude quickly did a 180 as soon as she looked at a nearby clock. She was indeed late. Very late. Her casual pace was swiftly replaced with an almost frenetic one as she raced to the meeting spot. It did not help her spirits to see Ro standing off to the side, looking seemingly okay, but obviously displeased with having been left waiting. The girl slowed as she reached the younger woman, hiding the potted plant behind her as she approached.

"Hey, Ro! Sorry I'm late..." she called to the other girl with just a hint of nervousness in her tone. "But!" she quickly added, pulling the beautifully colored rose out from behind her, thrusting it into the younger girl's hands "I got you this! . . . Using your money..." she mumbled the end of her sentence, a coughing a bit at the end to attempt to hide her mistake. She was being rather careless today...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

There she is, Rose thought, her expert eyes catching the bobbing head of her friend. Wondering what the girl was later for, Rose's thoughts wandered as she watched Merry approach her. She snapped back quickly to reality as a potted plant was thrust into her hands. Rose nearly dropped her father's book, but managed to hold onto both it and the flower. Blinking once, Rose looked down at the flower, then carefully shifted her gaze upward to meet the younger girl's own pupils.

"A rose, Merry?" The young woman asked, one of her thin, auburn eyebrows raising slightly. Her voice was eerily calm, showing no hints of anger or venom, not even any frustration. Rose wasn't capable of being angry at the girl, but there was a fine line between angry and annoyed. Rose was a little annoyed. Such a waste of money. Rose understood what was going through Merry's mind, but that didn't mean she liked it.

"Merry, you have to stop wast- I mean, spending money like this." Rose sighed, shaking her head as she shifted her grasp on the pot to her left arm and her grasp on her father's book to her right. Rose didn't want to sound overly harsh, which is why she avoided saying 'wasting' in favor of 'spending.' It was a very pretty rose, Rose could admit.

Rose resisted stroking the flower, as was her primary impulse when she looked at the beautiful rose. She couldn't be mad at Merry. Rose couldn't even stay annoyed at her, the girl was just too innocent, too pure. Ignoring that Merry used up Rose's own money on this gift, Rose reached forward with her right arm and gave the young woman a hug.

"Thank you, Merry, it's beautiful," Rose said earnestly, smiling lightly.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Vittoria prepared to face the disappointment that seemed to congeal in the air, but instantly lit up upon receiving a hug instead. It was a great relief to know that she liked the gift which she might have overpaid for. But even if she had, it was well worth it sentimentally. She wasn't sure if it would last, but having been lucky enough to have that florist at the festival made it worth it. After all you couldn't put a price on something like this. You couldn't put a price on a memory.

"I'm glad you like it, Ro!" the Spellslinger chimed, returning the embrace with one of her own. She was very pleased that her friend liked it. Even if she had been a little annoyed at first. After a moment the older girl let go of her friend, turning on her heels to face the entrance to the festival grounds. "You still want to go in, right Ro?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:15 am

When Aliesse arrived at the festival grounds she was more than excited. Festivals were her favorite events, they were so much fun. Even back at her homeland Aliesse had made it a goal to partake in every single festival, usually accompanied by her half sister. They would always arrive as early as possible to be the first in line to enter, and they would always stay until long after all the stalls were closed and the guards drove them out. And what Aliesse remembered the most was the fact that every time her half sister would stop at a florist and pick out a flower to take home, even though her forgetful and lax nature caused the flower to wilt and die every time. Her sister loved flowers so much that she even named herself after one, Aliesse remembered that much, and she loved her sister. Aliesse wondered where her sister was, last she heard she had been traveling. Perhaps Aliesse will meet her at the next family reunion.

Aliesse was snapped out of her nostalgia trip when she ran into someone. Though the man whom she ran into didn't take much notice besides gazing toward her just as she politely apologized for not watching where she was going. She then surveyed all the tents and stalls, rather pleasantly surprised that this festival was very much similar to those she had back home. All the stalls seemed rather fun, now if only she could decide where to go first.

That decision was quickly made when Aliesse caught something out of the corner of her eye. It was an older woman exiting one of the tents, and in her hands was the most beautiful rose she had ever seen. So apparently that tent was a flower shop, fantastic news for Aliesse.Kaye she could find something nice to bring home to her half-sister.

"Is this a flower shop?" Aliesse asked as she entered the tent.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

Rose looked past Merry, into the crowd of people that gathered for the festival. Another firework lit up the sky, drawing her attention for only a second, but it was enough to see the red and gold stars fly down like a willow tree's leaves. Rose smiled, she liked fireworks. They reminded her of stars, as the life of a firework was very similar to that of a star. Shining brightly in the sky before collapsing into an explosion that threw it's essence in every direction. It was a fleeting life, and while stars lasted for millions of years, they would go out eventually.

Rose's father saw a star go out once. He said that it expanded and got brighter, then petered out and vanished from sight. One of the few stories Rose remembered him telling, and she longed to see a star go out for herself, tragic though it was.

The sky darkened again, the remainder of the firework disappearing from the sky, allowing the real stars to show themselves. Rose looked back down from the sky and to Merry, and smiled. "Yeah, let's go," she answered, nodding her head once and taking a step forward. Merry would follow at Rose's pace.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kakuzato Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Just as Mirani was about to begin dismantling her tent, another girl appeared at the tent, wondering if this was a flower shop. "It was," Mirani said quite matter-of-factly, as though the girl would understand from just that statement, but then she continued, "but I just sold the last pot." Mirani stayed silent for a moment, thinking. Then, a flash of insiration came to her.

"I could grow you something without a pot though," she said with a smile, "What would you like? I have many different seeds here." She put her hand in one of her pockets, then took out a group of assorted seeds to show that she did, indeed, have plenty of variety. An average person wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the seeds, but Mirani could easily tell.
The Kakuzato
The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Aliesse thought for a moment, she didn't really need a pot for it. She could have a carrier pigeon send the flower to her sister before it wilted. Now which flower to pick, that was a tough decision. She remembered her sister being rather partial to chrysanthemum and orchid, they were the only two flowers she would get at the flower shops in their past festivals together. However, there was one flower that Aliesse thought would be rather fitting to gift her sister.

"How about an anemone?" Aliesse asked, smiling at her own ingenious idea.

Her sister once told her that anemone, in the language of flowers, meant 'anticipation'. It would be perfect to convey how Aliesse wanted to see her sister once again after an entire year of her having traveled everywhere. She also remembered her sister adding that the anemone could also mean the 'fading of hope'. Also rather fitting for her sister to receive. Aliesse giggled quietly to herself, hopefully her sister still remembered what the flower meant.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kakuzato Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:42 pm

"Coming right up," Mirani said with a smile. Luckily, one of the seeds she had pulled out of her pocket had been an anemone seed. Putting the rest back into the pocket. she held the seed in the palm of her left hand, then placed the fingers of her right hand over it. Mirani then channelled mana into the seed, which split as a green sprout came out of the center. Soon, the sprout was growing tall, sprouting leaves as it went. A bud then appeared on the stem. Within moments, the bud bloomed out, revealing pretty, purple petals arranged in a starlike pattern. The flower wasn't as fancy as the rose she had grown for the girl earlier but it was still a very pretty flower; much prettier than any one would find in a regular flower shop.

When she finished, Mirani handed the flower to the girl, a smile on her face. "Here you go," Mirani said to the girl, I hope it's to your liking."
The Kakuzato
The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Aliesse watched the flower sprout, bud, then bloom in awe. The magic used for this kind of thing was magnificent, and Aliesse would love to see something like that again if she ever got the chance. This was one of the many things her and her half-sister had in common, their fascination with magic. Even though neither of them could perform any magic they both loved to watch the miracles that this thing called 'mana' could produce. She carefully took the anemone in her hands, admiring its beauty while careful not to touch the petals in fear of displacing them and tuning the aesthetic of the flower. Her sister would surely enjoy this gift.

"Ah yes, I think she will love this." Aliesse said as she reached into the small bag strapped around her waist to pay, before realizing she had left her money at her room in the inn. The young girl almost panicked too, if it weren't for her remembering something that she did have in the bag. She dug inside her bag for a moment before placing on the table a hairpin. It was very well-carved, with it's smooth surface and emerald green color one could tell it was made of jade, the most valuable kind. "Sorry, I don't have any money with me. But I'll pay with this. I'm not sure how much this will pawn for but since it's made of emerald jade it should at least be enough to pay for the flower."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kakuzato Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 am

Mirani looked at the gemstone, rather astonished. It was a marvelous emarald jade. She knew that as expensive as her flower would be, this gem would most likely be worth more than that. Despite not knowing how much the jade was worth, Mirani took some gold out of another pocket, to make up for the difference in value. "Thank you very much, Mirani said with a smile, putting the gold on the counter, "I don't know if this will make up for change, but please take this. "

Mirani put the jade into the pocket that she got the gold from. She didn't think that she would sell the jade, unless funds were incredibly tight. It was simply much too nice to do so. She would definitely keep it as long as possible.
The Kakuzato
The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Aliesse looked at the gold and inwardly sighed, smiling. Even if the jade hairpin was worth much more than the flower she didn't need to pay her the difference. After all she managed go see this magnificent display of magic, in Aliesse's eyes that alone was worth enough for whatever money the jade was worth.

"No no. It's alright. You don't need to give me any change back. Seeing the flower grow was well worth it." Aliesse said, shaking her head slightly, "By the way, how do you do that? Making the flower grow so quickly I mean."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kakuzato Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Mirani looked at the girl, rather surprised that she didn't take the gold. "Alright then," Mirani said with a certain amount of curiosity, scooping the coins back up and putting them back into the pocket. The girl then inquired about Mirani's abilities to cause plants to grow. "It's just the way my magic manifests itself," Mirani said, "Everyone uses magic a different way."
The Kakuzato
The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Reflected in the pure orbs staring intently at the starlit heavens, fractal shapes twisted and branched in a spectacle of brilliance caused by yet another firework, making the girl gaze up to watch--a rather brief, but beautiful moment. It pulsed out, curving rays sparking forth a sphere of melancholic blues and enigmatic violets which immediately collapsed inwards in perfect symmetry before disappearing completely. "Wooow! Fei, did you see that!?" Rineai tugged her friend by the cape almost absentmindedly throughout the wonderful display.

Her vision darted curiously at the chromatic tents spanning the entire citadel of Antica as she continued to walk alongside Feitura, frequently diverting her way to peek inside the virtually uncountable number of stands and shops and marvel at the interesting items for sale before continuing in her way just to do the exact same procedure a minute later. However, a vague, distant noise echoing across the ample street made her halt immediately, expression diminishing into an unreadable look. It was uniformly composed, but at the same time alternated--or muffled?--by what it seemed to be... rumbling? Rineai saw other people stopping as well, the amassed, mumbling crowd clogging the entire length of the East Avenue.

It sounds like... the Barrier Master blinked in realization. Blazing with a gentle aqua fading into pure white, a ray of vibrant energy extended into existence, piercing the scattering multitude in an intact trajectory, uninterrupted due to the lack of obstacles in the way. Rineai gasped as she quickly stepped back, the pulsing beam zoomed dangerously close to her previous position and instead blasting the paved ground causing a tent behind them to be set aflame. A chorus of terror encompassed everything as the people dispersed from the ensuing chaos, clearing the way nigh-immediately.

In an eerily automated manner, a total of four figures marched straightforwardly through the East Avenue, heavy footsteps clanking forcefully on the cobblestone below. Although short in stature, their frames were covered in an armor gleaming with polished copper, intricately forged and woven into the mechanized bodies. Delineating their sharply hunched backs were double lines of metallic cogs protruding from the outer, protective shell, and small openings in it revealed an impossibly complex arrange of overlapping steel pieces which constantly whirred and clicked in flawless harmony. Relatively short swords crafted in the same mechanic fashion rested on their right, articulated hands, completely unmoving as they approached... and stopped.

Rineai tensed, almost reluctantly raising her shield-bearing arm as her gaze remained fixated on the one directly opposite to her--a hollow stare leading to the depths of their helmeted heads, in which, faintly, a soft blue glow could be discerned inside. "T-this isn't supposed to be happening..." she finally managed to utter. It did not make sense. Aren't they there to protect Dharmastia? Why are they attacking us!? the girl's thoughts raced, but nevertheless...

The Barrier Master prepared herself.

Chapter I ~ II: Wrong Disturbance

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Charged Mood: "You feel the thrill of combat, and the unexpected chaos." Occasionally Increases the Base Damage both dealt and received, for either Party.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 2/7

Music: Broken Moon

-----~---~---~-----

{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {J} { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {K} { } {P} { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {R} { } {F} {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

Starting Zones have been Set.

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 pm

After the ridiculous run-in with the oddity that was a girl who went by the name of 'Null Magic Boss', Nika's mood had been severely dampened. For many minutes she merely stood her ground outside the dessert tent, unsure of where to go next. The entirety of her night had been scattered into disarray thanks to her. In the depths of her mind, Nika knew that the next run-in with her was going to be a very, very fun one. For Nika. Not so much for Null Magic Boss. Eventually, she merely regained her composure, a sinister smile spreading across her face as she gazed off into the heart of the festivities. The beautiful fireworks above were something she could have admired if not for the threat that they imposed on her wondrous airship.

Keeping her gaze directly ahead of her, Nika noticed something odd was going on. "Hmm, we need a better view," she mused to herself, ignoring the muttering people around her. She hopped aboard a wooden crate next to one of the tents and scaled one of the buildings with her bare hands until she reached a balcony of sorts higher up. Even with her heels on, she hadn't slipped once which implied that she might have done that sort of thing a lot and was thus in great practice. Sighing, she took a seat upon the balcony railing, her legs dangling over the side as she peered in the direction of the discontent. Hazel eyes widened as she saw the flash of what appeared to be some sort of laser--definitely not a part of some planned entertainment. Discontent transmogrified into utter chaos as people yelled and screamed, running away from what appeared to be mere automata.

"Well, well. It might not be entertainment for anyone else, but it certainly sets a fire blazing in Captain Heaven's soul!" Nika exclaimed wholeheartedly as she stood upon the railing without worrying about falling off. Her posture was perfect and her legs neither trembled nor wobbled. She had perfect balance. Keeping her destination in sight, Nika jumped from her high perch only to grab hold of a nearby banner that was hanging up. It ripped as was planned and she used it to swing upwards to the next banner. When she ran out of banners the first time, she merely swung over to one of the buildings on the side of the street, running across the wall horizontally as if gravity didn't even apply to her, grinning wildly as she did so. She reached the next banner and used it to progress. Below her, the people were running in the opposite direction that she was headed. Before her, she could see that she that the distance between her and the automata wreaking havoc on the populace would soon be closed.

"Ah, these people don't know what true fun is," Nika sighed whimsically as she released her grip on the banner she was holding at the pinnacle of its ascent and performed several flips before landing gracefully upon the cobblestone street near the automata, going as far as to perform an elegant twirl upon one foot, bowing to the mechanical miscreants whom she was set to demolish. However, upon opening her eyes, she realized she was not alone. Others had decided not to flee and instead chose to engage the automata. This caused Nika's current malicious grin to melt into a delighted one.

Nika lands in H2.

"Yes, yes! You all know how to have a good time, I see!" the sky pirate called out to them, removing her silver blade from the black sheathe attached to her side. She slashed the air a few times before keeping it steady in front of her. "Captain Heaven promises not to go easy on them as long as you don't." With that, her eyes blazed with horrid intent. She cared not for the safety of the people or the city itself, but she was always up for a good challenge. Not to mention the people who had stuck behind happened to be...that's right. Young girls. Mentally, Nika swooned. It's as if I've struck gold here, mwahahahaha! Hopefully, they don't turn out to be cheesecake-eating, weird-named psychopaths... Oh yes. This would be fun.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Vittoria and Ro had only just entered the festival together and watched only a few of the beautiful fireworks before things started going wrong. Suddenly people of all shapes and sizes with all different sorts of bags and prizes began running in the opposite direction. "Huh?" The Spellslinger tilted her head to the side slightly in confusion; why were all of these people suddenly frightened and running like the place had caught fire. A quick look ahead amidst the crowd showed no flames or electrical mishap going on (albeit a little smoke, but that was normal right?), so what was it?

"Hey Ro," Vittoria spoke up, as if her friend was not able to see the masses of crazed people. She tapped her also, as if speaking up was not enough to get the younger woman's attention. "What do you think is-" the Spellslinger was cut off by someone calling out to others further ahead.

"Yes, yes! You all know how to have a good time, I see!" A good time? From the running and screaming and overall pandemonium, it did not seem like a particularly good time. There had to be trouble ahead, and whatever it was, some adrenaline junkie was getting their jollies off on it. The very thought brought a frown to the Spellslinger's face as she began to pick up momentum, hand lightly latched on her friend's arm. Images of what could be going on flashed through the young woman's head as she moved through the crowd.

The most likely situation was a battle. Someone interrupting the festival or causing trouble for whoever was in charge. If that was the case, there might be too many for whoever was appointed to take care of such things to handle. And if that was the case then she and Ro had better get over to the battle scene; she doubted many other members of this crowd were capable fighters. Vittoria eventually let go of the younger woman "Come on, Ro!" And she took off quickly, eventually reaching the would be battlefield.

Vittoria starts at I4!

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 pm

"Everyone?" Aliesse repeated, slightly puzzled by what the lady had said. It was very odd then, how the majority of her family couldn't use magic. Sure, Wukong could summon a golden cloud and Meili could harness her ki energy, but the rest of her family all had to rely on their wits, weapons, and physical abilities. So then does everyone outside her country have some sort of magical ability? Aliesse was now really curious. "But I can't use magic, so I guess that's not everyone." Aliesse stated with a laugh.

But before she could ask any more about this magic that causes plants to grow Aliesse heard a lot of commotion outside. Stepping out the tent Aliesse was just in time to catch sight of a nearby tent being struck by some sort of beam and catching on fire. Hopefully that fire doesn't spread, maybe she should go put it out. Then Aliesse noticed something through the crowds of panicking people, four weird mechanical soldiers, robots maybe? But the way they looked they were almost like toys, really big and dangerous ones. And then Aliesse witnessed a spectacular aerial stunt performed by a lady with a butterfly on the side of her head, and beamed. "Okay, my turn!" she shouted. Screw the fire, these robots were more fun.

A running start and two front flips gave Aliesse enough momentum to propel herself up into the air using her arms, where she managed to perform a triple flip with a few turns in between. Aliesse was in the process of going for a fourth flip when her butt made contact with the ground right next to the butterfly lady. Rubbing the spot that she had hit the assailant stood up slowly, wincing slightly at the pain.

Okay, so I screwed up the landing and it wasn't quite as elegant and graceful, but still good enough, right?

Aliesse falls on her ass at cell H-3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kakuzato Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Mirani was going to reply when a large commotion could be heard outside. Immediately, the other girl had ran outside the tent, probably to see what was going on. Mirani glanced to either side for a moment, a frown forming on her face. "Oh, poor," Mirani muttered under her breath. She wanted to go out there, but she knew she had no time to take down the tent flower. She shrugged. It wasn't all that important, she supposed. Besides, someone might just want the flower and the table.

Shrugging, she threw herself over the table, landing gracefully on the other side of the tent. Running out through the opening between the petals, Mirani made her way into the street. Squeezing her way through the crowd, she simply ran the opposite way everyone was running. She soon found where the girl had run off to, only to find several others there: one of them the girl that had bought a rose for Mirani!

Before Mirani could get into the fray, she noticed the attackers were mechanical creatures. She would have walked away then, but she figured that she could still be useful. Seeing that the side with her previous customers seemed rather crowded, Mirani decided to go near the girl that was on the other side of the street.

Mirani then took one of the rose seeds out of her pocket. She gripped it in her right hand, channeling mana into it. "It seems that now we must fight," she whispered to the seed, which began to grow. Soon, it was a thorny vine that extended quite a ways out, as if it were a whip.

Mirani then looked to the other side and gave a curt nod with a smile. "How very nice to see you again! she shouted to the girls that had been to her shop.

Mirani runs up to cell I6.
The Kakuzato
The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Another boom echoes into the air proceeding a flash of miraculous multi-colored flames in the sky. Fei smiled widely as Rineai pointed it out to her, but in truthfulness she was already looking up into the sky. It's mostly what she always did, for it was the place she loved. Even more she loved were these fireworks; the booming echo after a beautiful flash of light exactly resembled thunder and lightning, although with fireworks, the light seemed to be slowed down, to be enjoyed longer and more graciously than lightning. This was the harmless, beautiful form of light that lit up the night sky, and she loved it.

She heard her friend's voice resonate as she was brought down to earth, the horrid sound of mechanical ticking, grinding, and clacking became ever present in her ears. She turned to face the direction Rineai had stopped, her eyes widening as she saw machines, mechanized warriors awaiting battle with... them? "W-what?...." Fei could only mutter in pure bewilderment, but quickly her face hardened as she drew her broadsword, facing the clockwork pawns with a face of determination. It didn't matter why, it was only about what she would do to defend herself. And defend herself she would.

Suddenly, a spectacle of what would appear to be saviors to their aid seemed to appear, or possibly over-dramatic pedestrians. Her gaze shifted from the apparent leader, being the one who had announced herself as a captain and wearing a very specific style leaning toward butterflies. She had to admit though, this girl's grace mimicked the elegance of a Monarch in flight. Her features mirrored as such.

The girl next to her? Not so much, for she had hit the ground with a loud thud, causing Fei to flinch slightly. And proceeding these two was a girl in a cute blue outfit and astonishingly white hair, carrying in tow another girl wielding... a book? She she gave off a look of bewilderment. Could this really be a crew?

The last of her attention drew behind her to a girl that made her widen her eyes. An angel? She looked magnificent in her white dress, a rose pinned neatly on her shoulder. She marveled as suddenly a vine sprouted from her... hand? She couldn't tell from her vantage point. So, it seemed this group had extraordinary abilities (or most it seemed). She smiled as she looks over at Rineai for a moment. It seems that they wouldn't have to fight by themselves after all. She just hoped that they would all last together.

crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Rose sensed trouble far before the explosion and the fire. She could feel it in the air around her. Or maybe the stars were telling her of the trouble that was soon to come? Connections with the spirit realm or not, the moment that the explosion went off, anyone could tell that there was trouble to be had, and you could bet on how many people would flee.

Not Rose and not Merry. Rose ran right alongside her friend even after Merry let go of her. Rose wanted to see. She wanted to know. The curiosity of a mage would not be satisfied until all was brought to understanding. Rose stopped next to her friend and looked around. Others had gathered, some of them were excited, others clumsy, and a flower girl was speaking to them. In front of the ragtag bunch of heroes were the sources of destruction.

Rose took a single look down at her flower and snarled at it. There was no way she could keep a good grip on it and battle at the same time. She immediately uprooted the beautiful flower, snipping off parts of the stem so that only the most beautiful of the flowers remained. Rose then tied the stem into her hair just above her right ear.

After fiddling with the flower, Rose allowed the pot to fall and shatter behind her. She took out her father's journal and held it tightly. She would use that as a medium for her magic. "I'm ready, Merry," Rose confirmed with her friend.

Rose starts in I-5.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Chapter I ~ II: Wrong Disturbance

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Charged Mood: "You feel the thrill of combat, and the unexpected chaos." Occasionally Increases the Base Damage both dealt and received, for either Party.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 7/7

Music: Broken Moon

-----~---~---~-----

{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {J} { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {K} { } {P} { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } {N} {A} {R} { } {F} {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } {V} {O} {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase I ~

"Huh...?" Rineai glanced warily around as the newcomers arrived to the scene, and furthermore, did also prepare themselves for the imminent battle. She tore her gaze off the berserk automata, who had remained completely immobile throughout their rather unexpected arrival. They certainly did not look like they were also going to attack her--in fact, these women appeared to be more than willing to fight the Clockwork Pawns. Rineai gave Feitura a short look before focusing on the opponents at hand once again.

Sidestepping towards the Thunder Tamer, she began to build up Body Mana for usage, albeit hesitantly at first, but not immediately using it to fuel one of her barriers, however. Although it would take a brief moment at the pace the Barrier Master had set, it certainly would allow her to have enough time to cast something else... hopefully. If anything, she and her friend, as well as the others, would need a form of protection before directly engaging them in combat. Rineai blinked. For a second, her nostrils caught the distinctive aroma of a cherry blossom. It was, in fact, her favorite type of flower, but there was something eerily familiar about it, not to mention it was entirely out-of place given the circumstances. This instant was fleeting, for the scent was gone within seconds. How strange...

Rineai moves to H5 (H4 - H5).

Rineai prepares a Skill!
Cast Time: 0/1

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Vittoria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

"Oh," Vittoria grinned upon seeing the florist once again "hello~" Her tone was not the most fitting for the situation, but it made sense. Though there was danger, the Spellslinger's normal attitude would not be changed. "I'm rather surprised to see you." she added after a moment. "You don't seem like the battlefield type... no offense; I'm sure everyone appreciates the extra hands."

Vittoria's head then quickly turned in response to the sound of the flower pot hitting the ground along with the less beautiful parts of the rose. "Aww, Ro," the Spellslinger complained; her friend did not need to do that, she could have slipped the thing into their bag instead. The whir of the machinery, however, knocked her out of the complaining attitude she had taken on. Now was not the time to be whining like a child.

Shaking her head slightly, she took a deep breath and relaxed. "I can't reach them, Ro." she muttered with a frown. Even if the Spellslinger got a little closer she would not be able to reach any of their enemies. "I'll just... wait." Vittoria confirmed after a moment of scrutinizing the opposition again. It certainly was not what she wanted to do, but she did not have many other options.

Vittoria waits.

Vittoria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Fei saw her friend slowly approach her warily, looking at the clockwork pawns with a cautious eye as well. The streets were abandoned, long devoid of bystanders as all had fleed, although she did catch a shopkeeper keeping close protection of his possessions; the stubborn trader, she thought. Her broadsword definitely would have a hard time cutting up that hard metal, she inquired as her attention reverted back to the walking machinery. She revealed a whetting stone from out of nowhere, possibly a hidden pocket, and began to work on her blade swiftly. The metal created a scraping sound from the rock, a sign that it was being prepared to sever these mechanical opponents.

[Fei uses Cleave Boost! +20% chance of Critical Hit!]
[12/20 MP]
[Feitura waits...]
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Not just the two who had remained standing in their original spots, but others began to appear from out the mass of fleeing people. A rather disgraceful landing. The shattering of a flowerpot. The constant whirring coming from the mechanical constructs wreaking havoc upon the streets. It all filled Nika to the brim with ecstasy to the point where she did a wondrous pirouette, breaking it as she bounced upon one foot to the side, twirling once more. She halted her spin and took in a deep breath of the now warm night air since the fire nearby made things much more sultry. Looking down to her side, she quickly grabbed hold of the girl's arm and pulled her up--the one that had landed so horridly next to her. Once up, Nika slapped her heartily on the back and raised her blade into the air.

"Come on, now, girl! What was that pathetic excuse for a landing, mwahahahaha! You sure you up to this?" Nika questioned her accusingly, though it was a more mock serious sort of tone. She had heard of brazen young girls taking up arms against unexpected foes before, but did they have the power to back it up? Nika gazed out at the rest of them warily. Mmm, so many cute faces and young bodies. Fighting alongside such appetizers is going to be a bit difficult. Let's hope I can keep my eyes on the true prize, she thought as her eyes shifted from the eye candy to the automata. A burst of wind surrounded her--a delayed effect to the dance she had performed before. With it, she felt light as a feather, every movement amplified by greater speed and freedom as if gravity could hardly contain her, and most of the times, that was very much the case.

Nika uses Dance of the Sky! [Evade +20%][Move +1 cell][Basic attacks +1]

MP: 3/15

"Feel the wind raise your spirits, girl," Nika shot towards the girl beside her again. "Mix that with the motivation to utterly destroy and you've got one hell of a battle jambalaya. Mwahahahaha!" she exclaimed wickedly, a crazed grin conquering her visage while a sinister gleam flickered across her warm hazel eyes, her pupils dilated to slits. Let's see how long they last. Ooo, it'll be great to shred them to pieces. Wouldn't mind roughing up some of these wonderful girls while I'm at it, mmm~

Nika waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

"That was just a 'one-time' mistake! I usually do better than that!" Aliesse protested like the child she was. Of course that was a lie, of all her half-siblings Aliesse was the least coordinated in terms of fighting and acrobatics and therefore the metaphorical 'runt of the litter'. Her being the second shortest of the bunch didn't so much to help the case either. But she'll eventually get better, she'll show all of them. But first, "I'll show you I can totally take these things on!" Aliesse added, directing it to the butterfly lady.

Aliesse didn't wait for her response, she dashed through the narrow passageway formed by the tents and stands at an incredible speed, stopping just a few steps away from two of the machine soldiers. They looked slow, so they shouldn't be able to strike her before she could react. She was outside their 'zone'. Aliesse smirked, in a fight one should always force one's opponent to enter their 'zone', that is where they can react appropriately, take the initiative, and gain the upper hand. Her sister taught her that the hard way.

Aliesse moves to cell E-2

Aliesse waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next