Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReCreation

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ReCreation - Page 7 Empty Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:15 pm

As Alessia rejoined the group following the paperwork from the Bandit Hideout request, she tossed Elisia a medal that had been handed to her. The Sharpshooter caught it, feeling a strange sensation of power flowing through it but said nothing. The Magic Knight looked to the two sane members of the squadron with a proud grin practically splitting her face. "Nice work today, team," she declared, giving Wisteria a nod and then Elisia one as well. "There is one more request left on the board, but I feel today's trials have been arduous enough for us all. It is with our best interest in mind that I suggest we break for the night and rest up – we'll need all of our strength for the upcoming tasks. Any objections?"

Elisia shook her head. After all of the fighting and getting struck down in a torrent of flame, her body ached. Not to mention Natasha would be worried and her mentor probably wanted to get a couple drills in before the day was over. Just because she had joined a guild didn't mean her training was over – far from it, it meant that she would have to employ all that she had learned and Aika would expect results. Practical results from hands-on experience. "I have no complaints," Elisia responded easily.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:58 pm

"Honestly, I don't see a need to do that last request anyway," Wisteria mentions, fitting her braid around her little finger. "Someone else is bound to pick it up anyway and I'd like to get Hiroshi out of there and Natalie back to normal as soon as we can. But I agree we should rest first." Wisteria glances over to where Xylia is. The brawler had been quiet for much too long. Frankly, that scared Wisteria more than if she were her old self again. She seemed so much more like a ghoul, some possessed shell, a remnant of a woman that was once full of fire.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:19 pm

With the group in agreement as to their course of action, they trundled off to their quarters to spend the rest of their night washing up and getting some well-deserved and well-needed rest. In the morning, they would come to rise and meet up in the main hall of the guild once more to check to see what new requests had been posted, and sure enough, there were a couple of new ones that caught their eyes.

Request Board

II. Alley Cleanup - "Yeah I need some garbage cleared from this alleyway. Not sure why the Waste and Recycling Center hasn't come to pick up this alley in a while but the filth is starting to pile up. Some assistance from powerful hands would be appreciated." / Commissioner: Grouchy Oscar / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 25 Gold, Recycling Token x3

IV. Village Checkup - "Exciting news! It seems a forest has appeared next to the city, and beyond it, a village! There are even people living in it! The Mist has managed to connect us at last. Please, someone cross through the forest and meet up with me in the village for recon. We need to make sure these people are okay." / Commissioner: Harold Jethammer / Faction: The Height of Power / Reward: 200 Gold, Mystery Weapon, Mystery Armor

V. Trace of Smoke - "Where there is smoke, there is fire. Help me find it." / Commissioner: ??? / Faction: Night Shroud / Reward: 200 Gold, Vox Pendant, bundle of Bamboo Shafts

The Memo section isn't found on a board in the guild. It is personal notes taken by the squad used mainly to keep track of extra tasks the group may have taken on as a result of something that happens while handling a main request. When given the option, follow your leads and see where it takes you!

Memo

I. [Devolving a Bioweapon] - Talk to Albert the Alchemist and see if he can be of any helping in returning Natalie back into her old self. / Main Contact: Hiroshi / Faction: None / Destination: Albert's Residence / Task Type: Diplomacy

Please choose a new course of action to start the day.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Wisteria was already at the board, looking over the new requests that showed up there. True, the party intended to go and meet the alchemist first, but knowing what is ahead may prove to be beneficial to them. It would allot a bit of time to prepare for the journey. Wisteria was just about to take one of the requests off the board when she noticed a presence approaching her from behind. The footsteps and aura told her it was Xylia while a glance over her shoulder told her it was a restored Xylia. A night of sleep seemed to have worked wonders for the fighter and she was grinning from ear to ear once again.

"Sup pipsqueak, you find something good up there?" Xylia says, jerking her chin up at the board. For a moment Wisteria stayed quiet until she realized that the woman was talking to her.

"A village past the city and forest was found recently," Wisteria finally answers, checking back to the board. "It's likely to be dangerous and we need to make sure everyone is okay. You'll get to fight again, I'm sure."

"Uh, you sure you don't want to do the cleanup project thing?" At that moment Wisteria realized that Xylia was still not herself. The night changed little, because now there was fear in her heart instead of rage.

"I'm sure we'll be fine." Wisteria does her best to ignore Xylia's odd behavior. No good could come from poking into that can of demons.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Elisia reconvened at the guild headquarters early. Having gone home content, she had been able to make quick work of Aika's regimen for the day – the Master Bowman had gone easier on her than usual after learning about the trials and tribulations associated with the abandoned factory. Although Elisia was rarely one to readily accept easy street, she had to admit that it was nice to be cut some slack. Today, however, was a new day. There would be plenty more trials, certainly tougher ones than that which their little group had faced, and she needed to be prepared to work her hardest at all times. The previous night's leniency had been a gift. A one-time gift and nothing more.

The Sharpshooter fiddled with her bow in front of the request board. She figured it was an unspoken code to meet back there and decide the course of action. As far as she was concerned, the first order of business would be to visit Albert; the young bow wielder doubted that Wisteria would disagree on that matter. Restoring Natalie would be a priority from now on. Elisia smiled at the thought. Although the girl's condition was nothing to be happy about, the teenager felt quite content knowing that she had someone on her side in this matter – someone that wasn't Natasha or, in rarer cases, Aika. Perhaps I've made a friend after all, Elisia mused. She had only positive things to say about the tiny yet powerful mage thus far and it did not seem to her that things would change anytime soon.

Alessia nodded to the bow-woman when she arrived, blue-green eyes quickly directing themselves to the request board. Two new requests had been put in and sat prominently before them – one that detailed checking up on a village and forest that had appeared from the mist, and another that inquired about smoke and fire that needed to be found. Naturally, the Magic Knight's eyes lingered on the former. If a new area had revealed itself then they would be damned to avoid exploring it and learning as much as they could. Her gaze returned to Elisia and Wisteria, however, and she knew going straight for that mission would likely go against their desires. Forget Xylia entirely, even if she was acting rather strange still.

"I'd like to take on the village request, but I think it's clear we should check in with Albert before it gets too late. We're likely to be gone a while between the time it will take to travel and provide the village with our aid. If we're to restore Natalie as we've promised then covering our bases here in the city first is probably our smartest decision." Alessia looked first to Elisia and then to Wisteria. The Sharpshooter had said nothing but there was a mutual feeling of agreement between them. The Magic Knight felt confident that the tiny witch would also agree. Both of the girls from Night Shroud were, after all, very logical.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:04 pm

"I agree," Wisteria says after Alessia finishes. She sticks close to Elisia by the board. The archer and Alessia have both been very helpful in keeping Wisteria safe, and in turn she was able to use her magic safely. Sticking behind Alessia proved to be extremely beneficial in a few of their fights. "We should go to speak with Albert first. He isn't far and it shouldn't take too long to discuss strategy with him. We will likely need a lot more than just the Deity's Tear if we want to get Natalie back to normal."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:19 pm

With the group decided on their course of action for the day, they ventured out of the guild hall and into the streets. This day was sunny like yesterday, even though the sky seemed darker than it should. It would be considered beautiful by current Irysium standards. The streets weren't packed this early in the morning and the group was able to easily reach the Revelation District without any trouble. Locating Albert's house, they walked up to the front door and rang the bell, hearing the ding as it resounded through the alchemist's abode. They could only hope that he was actually home...

Relief came as they heard a "I'm coming!" from somewhere within along with the sound of footsteps getting louder and louder until they came to a stop. The door opened and a rather ecstatic Albert was standing before them. He looked a bit tired behind his spectacles, and his hair was a tad bit messy. He was still in his blue fuzzy bathrobe, white button up shirt and pajama pants on beneath it.

"Why, if it isn't my friends from the Heart of Mana!" the alchemist exclaimed with glee, stepping out of the way and ushering them into his house, closing the door behind them. He took them to the living space and sat them down. He had a rather nice taste in furniture--leather couches and armchairs with polished black steel tables topped with glass surfaces.

"You'll have to excuse my appearance. I'm still readying myself for the day. I stayed up late researching the Deity's Tear and some practical applications of the ingredient. I can't use it unless I know exactly what I'm doing lest the rare material go to waste," he explained resolutely, adjusting his specs and beaming at them all.

"To what do I owe this great pleasure?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:28 pm

The trip over to Albert's home residence had not taken very long. The fact that the alchemist was home also proved a relief. Alessia only wished that she could match the man's ecstatic nature this morning – their mission, although valiant, could hardly be described as a pleasant one. As the alchemist ushered them in, the Magic Knight cleared her throat. "It's not exactly pleasure which brings us here, I'm afraid," she began honestly, the image of Hiroshi flashing in her head. "After completing your request yesterday, we took on another and found ourselves in need of assistance." The Magic Knight's blue-green eyes fell to Wisteria – the girl could probably explain better than she could. Her rapport with the alchemist was clear from only just yesterday. "Wisteria, would you mind informing Albert on the necessity of our visit?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

"Albert, we need your help," Wisteria picks up immediately after Alessia finishes speaking. She steps a little closer to him to make him look into her eyes. It was clear from the look in her eyes that she was turning desperate. "We came across a monstrosity of a man called Hiroshi. He was subject to wicked experiments and terrible agony. When we subdued him, he told us of a young girl named Natalie who went through similar experiments. They both were injected with something called Shade serum and turned into monsters. But Hiroshi still retained his humanity. Apparently Natalie was too good of a vessel for the power and lost everything that made her human.

"There has to be a way to put her back to normal. No person should have to suffer like that for so long, with no hope to ever go back to normal, to only have death to wait for. Please tell me there is a way to help her, I can't go on thinking that this is all just a hopeless venture. I don't care how long or how difficult it will be, there is always a way to fix a life."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Albert remained his calm composure as he gazed into Wisteria's eyes and listened to their plight. Without saying anything he went to one of his bookshelves on the other side of the room and started trying to find one in particular. It was proving difficult of a search until his finger landed on one spine that happened to belong to the exact text he was searching for. He removed it from the shelf and flipped through a few pages until he found what he was looking for. It was a detailed entry on the energy known as Shade. He placed the book on his desk. He would need it quite a bit with the task he was presented, and boy was he going to give it a shot. He decided to stop postponing and give the group their good news and bad news.

"Good news is that yes, her condition can be reversed and I will be more than happy to assist you in that matter," Albert said to them with a mellow grin, but it slowly melted into a more serious expression. "The bad news is that it will indeed be a long and arduous process."

"This is how it will be done. Being turned into a bioweapon with the influence of Shade changes one on so many levels. There are three aspects of this Natalie that must be healed, so to speak. Those aspects are body, mind, and soul. All three are affected by the Shade and her negative experiences with it. They are what compose her humanity and all are tainted and must be purified. Fortunately, there are three alchemical items that exist that can purify each aspect. An Elixir would work fine as a cure-all, but it is very rare and there aren't enough materials to go around for this particular task. So bear with me here."

"I'll have us work on the body aspect first. The item I need to craft is known as Goblet of Life. It is a magical artifact capable of creating a liquid that removes all taint from a body and all bodily systems along with neutralizing all foreign energies found in said body and body systems. I will need three bars of Midas's Ingot, two Moon's Shadow flowers, and a vial of Water of Eternity. With those materials I will be able to craft the Goblet of Life."

It was here that Albert turned around and jotted some notes down on a piece of paper and walked up to Wisteria, handing it to her.

"Here are the locations of the materials, all of which will most likely be out of your reach for now, but if you are truly dedicated to this task, I know that you can do it. I have the utmost faith in you," he said kindly, giving Wisteria a gentle pat on the head.

"These locations can be pretty dangerous. Do take care of yourselves all right? I will be formulating what I need to do for the perfect crafting of the items. I'll also do more research on the items for the purification of the mind and soul aspects in the meantime. If you ever need me, you know where to find me."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Wisteria could hardly contain her excitement. She brushes Albert's hand away from her head and jumps up to embrace him tightly. She squeezes him as tightly as her little arms can, but she eventually has to let go. A huge grin has spread all across her face and she can hardly form the words to thank him. "Thank you so much, Albert!" Wisteria finally manages to blurt out. "Oh, I want to tell Hiroshi already! Maybe we could send him a letter." Wisteria shoots a glance over to Alessia. "We can send him a letter, can't we? At least tell him there's hope. Oh, I can't wait! Lets go now!" It is clear at this point that the excitable little mage already forgot about the village they were supposed to go check on.

But perhaps it would be better to let her calm down first. Xylia, on the other hand, seemed to be paying attention to everything, but her eyes were more or less on Alessia for some reason. There was no malice behind the look like there used to be, just a calm observation. She hadn't taken her eyes off the woman since before they arrived at the alchemist's home.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 am

Elisia smiled greatly. The fact that Albert could help them meant a great deal to the party, but Hiroshi would be thrilled. It meant he could have Natalie back. It meant there was hope. The only issue would be the process to retrieve all of the items necessary to complete the task – Albert assured them it would be difficult but Elisia knew that they would not back down to such a challenge.

Wisteria's reaction, however, was not shared in the same vein with Alessia as it was Elisia. The amazonian woman rested a gauntleted hand on the tiny girl's shoulder. "We still have that village to check on, little one," she reminded thoughtfully, blue-green eyes locked on the book Albert had taken out. The Magic Knight could feel Xylia's gaze on her, but it unnerved her – keeping her focus on the missions at hand kept her from showing this much. Her gaze shifted to Wisteria as she drew in a breath. "I know your excited, but perhaps there might be something in the forest or village that will aid us in this venture. Perhaps one of the ingredients for the Goblet of Life? I'm sure as much as Hiroshi would like to know there is hope, he would like it more to see some of that hope in its physical form."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:25 pm

With their priorities in check, the group departed from Albert's home, wishing him a farewell while they headed out on their current venture, hoping to find some of the ingredients on their grocery list for making the Goblet of Life.  They made their way to the Starlight District in the western part of the city that housed the primary exit for the city at least in that section.  The Starlight District was full of residences much like the Revelation District, only the homes were not as fanciful.  They belonged to a majority of the working class, and throughout the suburbs, commercial businesses could be found.  There were standard groceries and pharmacies along with a numerous amount of smaller odds and ends businesses.  Antique shops, bookstores, and plenty of smaller eateries lined the streets but the group was not there to partake this day.

Normally the western gate was closed, but today it was open and swarming with paladins of the Holy Might and mercenaries from the Height of Power.  Among the group was Captain Lyst, the one who commissioned the bandit raid on the laboratory.  He was the one in charge of keeping unauthorized access to the forest and therefore the village beyond.  All it took was Alessia flashing their request to get by, and the Captain thanked them for their assistance once more before they departed along the dirt path that would lead them through the forest.

The group was able to make it quite far into the forest but encountered a disturbing wooden sign that warned trespassers that the woods were haunted by fearsome undead and possessed artificial creations.  As if on cue, strange rattling and squeaking began to fill the area as skeletons wandered in from around the trees and strange little lanterns descended from the canopy of the deciduous trees, coming to hang on the branches with bendable metal bars.  Their original purpose could be understood easily enough but how they came to act on their own in such a way was a mystery.  Regardless, the group would have to defend themselves.

Request 04: Village Checkup

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Light's Out! - Ensure that the Hanging Lanterns are incapacitated before any other enemies. [5 AP]

{ } { } { } { } {t} {C} {t} { } { } A
{ } { } { } {t} { } { } { } {t} { } B
{ } { } { } { } {4} {t} { } { } { } C
{t} {5} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} D
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{t} { } { } {1} { } {t} { } { } { } F
{t} { } {t} { } {2} { } { } {t} { } G
{ } {3} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } {s} {t} { } I
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

1 (Skeleton)
HP: 55/55
MP: 35/35
DD: --/--
Atk: 10
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 3 cells

2 (Skeleton)

3 (Skeleton)

4 (Hanging Lantern)
HP: 40/40
MP: 65/65
Atk: 1
Def: 5
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 7%
Move: 4 cells

5 (Hanging Lantern)

{C} - Locked Chest
[Trigger Command: Unlock and Open - Consumes (1) Chest Key to unlock and reap the rewards within.]
[No Occupy]

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Players may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Alessia starts at I4!

Elisia starts at I6!

"Be careful everyone," the Magic Knight ordered as she drew her sword and raised the spiked shield she had grabbed in the laboratory. "We don't know what these things are capable of," she continued, "size them up before doing anything rash." Alessia meant mostly to direct the last bit to Xylia, but she kept her eyes on their newly formed foes. Although the brawler had immense power and could easily decimate these targets, it would be in their best interest to not risk provoking whatever demons lived within her. Sticking as a group would ensure that.

Elisia's fingers tightened around the frame of her bow. For a brief moment she considered climbing up into the nearby trees to get a better vantage point on their foes, but trying to do that would leave her vulnerable. Not to mention the sign they had read. What if some spirit or something possessed a tree and threw her out of it? The Sharpshooter remained vigilant. Nothing would sneak up on her.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Xylia starts in I-3

Wisteria starts in J-4

"Walking bones over there," Wisteria murmurs, her eyes flitting from one enemy to the next. "Undead, they are weak to the Element of Light. I don't have access to any Light or Holy spells, I'm sorry. Blunt physical blows should serve just as well." Wisteria glances towards Xylia for a moment. The brawler clearly has her eyes focused on a nearby skeleton. She should be able to grind its bones to dust if given the opportunity. There are other enemies hanging about as well. Floating lanterns, likely spirits possessing the inanimate. "And over there in the back, spirits. When a spirit possesses an object it gains properties aligned with that object. In this case Fire. Be wary of burns."

Xylia keeps her mouth shut, who knows what might be going on in that girl's head.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Achievement: Light's Out! - Ensure that the Hanging Lanterns are incapacitated before any other enemies. [5 AP]

{ } { } { } {t} { } { } { } {t} { } B
{ } { } { } { } {4} {t} { } { } { } C
{t} {t} {X} {A} { } {E} {s} {t} { } I
{ } {t} {t} {W} { } { } { } { } {t} J

Elisia (Sharpshooter)
HP: 25/25
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 11
Def: 4
Evade: 8%

Alessia (Magic Knight)
HP: 30/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 8
Int: 6
Spr: 6

Wisteria (Void Magi) *BREATHE [1]*
HP: 20/20
MP: 40/40
Def: 3
Int: 11
Spr: 6
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler)
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 2/10

1 (Skeleton)

2 (Skeleton)

3 (Skeleton)

4 (Hanging Lantern)

5 (Hanging Lantern)

{C} - Locked Chest
[Trigger Command: Unlock and Open - Consumes (1) Chest Key to unlock and reap the rewards within.]
[No Occupy]

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Player Phase 1!

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Wisteria knew what to do here. She glanced towards Elisia and takes hold of the white chain that binds the sharpshooter to her. With a simple word and a small bit of power she activates the chain and watches it disintegrate before her eyes. The flame reaches Elisia and empowers her, emboldens her to be able to perform great feats of strength that otherwise might have escaped her. "As much as I hate throwing all our eggs in one basket, the threat of those lanterns might be greater than we'd like."

"Alessia, I need you to stay close to me while I incapacitate these walking bones," Wisteria requests, turning her attention to the skeletons and gesturing towards them with her free hand, the other hovered over her grimoire. With a sickly green glow she casts her magic to cause hands to pierce through the ground from an otherworldly portal, reaching and grabbing at the ankles of the bony nightmare.

Wisteria consumes Elisia's White Chain! +40% Atk

Wisteria moves to J-5

Wisteria casts Demon Grasp on 2! 7 Int DMG! Chance of Immobilize! Effects persist for 3 turns!

MP: 34/40

Wisteria breathes evenly

MP: 35/40

As expected, Xylia moves forward to confront the bones standing in the corner. If blunt blows work well on these things then she should be able to snap these bones into pieces. But she could not get a rise out of fighting undead spirits. There was no glory, no bloodshed except her own to get excited about. The brawler snaps out with her hand to grab onto the skeleton and slams her elbow into it's skull, wincing a little from the blow.

And she wasn't sure if she even wanted to get hurt anymore. Not with that...thing lurking inside her.

Xylia moves to H-3

Xylia attacks 3! 10 Atk DMG!

Masochism: 0% (1/5)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:36 pm

Alessia moves to I5!

Alessia casts Empower on Elisia! +30% Atk for Three Turns!
Remaining MP: 25/35

"Seal of power: Open!" Alessia chanted as she stepped in front of the tiny mage – the girl had asked her to stay nearby and the magic knight intended to do just that. As the power boost flooded Elisia's system, the gargantuan woman's gaze fell down to her charge. "I trust your judgement, Wisteria," Alessia responded confidently, "we'll follow your plan of action."

Elisia
Atk: 11 --- 17 --- 22

Elisia moves to F7!

"I'll take care of 'em," Elisia answered, knocking her arrow and darting off as soon as Alessia's power boost joined with Wisteria's. It felt electric in her blood. Her heart pounded in her ears as she closed the distance between herself and the nearest lantern. An arrow flew fast and true. Terror at the sheer power loosed from her bow tickled her ribcage as her muscles tightened and relaxed. A second arrow of the same power – her legs carried her farther into the woods away from her allies. As soon as she a preferable vantage point, the final arrow cut through the air. Elisia stood holding the frame of her old wooden bow in white-knuckled fingers. Such strength, she marveled to herself, if only Natasha and Aika could see it now.

Elisia uses Hummingbird on 4! 26 Atk Damage!
---Elisia chains Hummingbird! 26 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to D7 via Relentless Assault]
---Elisia chains Hummingbird! 26 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to B7 via Relentless Assault]

Remaining MP: 22/40

Last edited by Silver on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:17 pm

2 takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 51/55

2 evades Immobilize...for now...

3 takes 4 Dmg!

3 is Stunned!

4 takes 42 Dmg!

4 KO!

{ } { } { } {t} { } { } {E} {t} { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } { } C
{ } {3} {X} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{t} {t} { } { } {A} { } {s} {t} { } I
{ } {t} {t} { } {W} { } { } { } {t} J

Elisia's White Chain has 1 turn left.

Elisia's Empower has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

1 moves to I4.

1 attacks Alessia!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

2 moves to I6.

2 uses Rattling!  Affects Alessia and Wisteria! [All stats -10%]

MP: 29/35

3 is Stunned!

5 shines down on Xylia!

5 moves to F2.

5 attacks Xylia! 11 Dmg! (INT)

{ } { } { } {t} { } { } {E} {t} { } B
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} D
{t} {5} { } { } { } {t} { } { } { } F
{t} { } {t} { } { } { } { } {t} { } G
{ } {3} {X} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{t} {t} { } {1} {A} {2} {s} {t} { } I

The hands of demons still seek to claim their victim... [2]

3 is no longer Stunned.

Player Phase 2!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *SHINE DOWN*
HP: 14/25
MP: 22/40
DD: 2/10
Atk: 11 --- 17 --- 22

Alessia (Magic Knight) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 28/30
MP: 25/35
Atk: 7 --- 6
Def: 8 --- 7
Int: 6 --- 5
Spr: 6 --- 5

HP: 20/20
MP: 35/40
Def: 3 --- 2
Int: 11 --- 10
Spr: 6 --- 5

Xylia (Brawler) *SHINE DOWN* *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 37/45
DD: 3/10

1 (Skeleton)

2 (Skeleton) *DEMON GRASP*

3 (Skeleton)

4 (Hanging Lantern) *KO*

5 (Hanging Lantern)

{C} - Locked Chest
[No Occupy]

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Two of the skeletons are starting to get closer. Wisteria makes sure her heart is calm before daring to even think about casting another spell. Only disaster would come from a panicked spell. Thankfully the many precautions drilled into her head from years of practice allow the frail mage to breathe evenly, despite the clear danger steadily approaching. "I'm freezing this one," Wisteria announces hopefully, brushing a hand over her tome. The book flips several pages before beginning to glow a bright white color as countless shards of ice form around her hand and the walking bones.

The ice converges and sticks to the bone, encasing the skeleton in a thin layer of ice that would greatly hinder its ability to move or attack, which was the primary goal of the spell. As a large source of power, Wisteria had to be careful which spells she used on which enemies.

Wisteria casts Winter's Embrace on 1! 13 Int Ice DMG! Chance of Freeze!

MP: 21/40

Wisteria breathes evenly

Masochism: 18% (+2 Atk) (1/5)

Xylia flinched slightly from the blast of light energy that smacked her chest. The very idea of getting blindsided by an attack like that unnerved the brawler so much that she started screaming. Xylia pushes the skeleton out of her way as she charges forward, knocking it aside as she pulls back a fist to assault the lantern that just so happened to paint her as it's target. "You want ME as your target!?" Xylia shouts as she throws her fist into it. The annoyed brawler stamps her foot on the ground in her anger. "THEN BE READY WHEN I COME FOR YOU!"

Xylia forces her way to G-2

Xylia attacks 5! 12 Atk DMG! Chance of Stun (Brutality)!

Masochism: 18% (+2 Atk) (2/5)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Elisia moves to C4!

Elisia uses Hummingbird on 5! 26 Atk Damage!
---Elisia chains Hummingbird! 26 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to B6 via Relentless Assault]

Remaining MP: 10/40

Elisia smirked as the first of the two possessed lanterns fell before her unbridled might. The others had placed their trust within her and it seemed to her that they would not be disappointed – especially not after she turned her sights on the second ghostly light source. She swiftly loosed two arrows with the same amount of force that felled the first one only to retreat into the trees. In her running, she had noticed a chest sitting between some of the trees and she knew it would have something for them. All she would have to do is get a key to unlock it.

Alessia's Steel Hazard deals 1 Piercing Def Damage to 1!

Alessia's Indomitable Aura overwhelms 1 and 2! 10% Def and Spr Reduction! The aura lingers... what will it do?

Alessia did not react quickly enough to block the skeleton's attack, but it did not hurt that badly – it practically bounced off of her. In response, however, an azure burst of mana shot out from her body and the magic knight knew that this would spell out the end for both skeletons. If the one sucumbed to the demon hands grabbing at it, it would continue to be crippled by her might; the other would too if Wisteria managed to freeze it in place. "They clearly don't know who they're dealing with," she commented as she turned her blade on the one clutched by demonic hands.

Alessia attacks 2! 6 Atk Damage! 10% Critical Hit Rate!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:16 pm

1 takes 11 Dmg!

HP: 44/55

1 evades Freeze!

2 takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 45/55

2 evades Immobilize...for now...

3 is knocked aside!

5 takes 49 Dmg!

5 KO!

Everyone's time in the spotlight is over!

Achievement: Light's Out! - Ensure that the Hanging Lanterns are incapacitated before any other enemies. [5 AP] {SUCCESS!}

{ } { } { } {t} { } {E} { } {t} { } B
{t} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } { } F
{t} {X} {t} { } { } { } { } {t} { } G
{3} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H

Elisia's White Chain fades.

Elisia's Empower has 1 turn left.

Alessia is Rattled for 2 more turns.

Wisteria is Rattled for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

1 moves to J4.

1 attacks Wisteria!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

2 uses Rattling!  Affects Alessia and Wisteria! [Target stats -10%]

MP: 23/35

2 waits.

3 moves to H2.

3 uses Bone Break on Xylia!  11 Dmg! (ATK) [Xylia is Stunned]

{3} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H

The hands of demons still seek to claim their victim... [1]

Player Phase 3!

Elisia (Sharpshooter)
MP: 10/40
DD: 4/10
Atk: 11 --- 14

HP: 28/30
MP: 25/35
Atk: 7 --- 6 --- 5
Def: 8 --- 7 --- 6
Int: 6 --- 5 --- 4
Spr: 6 --- 5 --- 4

HP: 12/20
Def: 3 --- 2 --- 1
Int: 11 --- 10 --- 9
Spr: 6 --- 5 --- 4

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN* *STUN*
HP: 32/45

1 (Skeleton)
HP: 44/55

2 (Skeleton) *DEMON GRASP*
HP: 45/55
MP: 23/35
Def: 6 --- 5
Spr: 3 --- 2

3 (Skeleton)

4 (Hanging Lantern) *KO*

5 (Hanging Lantern) *KO*

{C} - Locked Chest
[No Occupy]

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Wisteria cries out as the skeleton sliced right through her with its sword. She automatically closes her book and cuts off her connection to magic after being hit to avoid any panic casting, which has happened before with devastating results. Wisteria did not want to catch Alessia up in her destructive magic, and Wisteria herself would not walk away clean from the magic either. Wisteria takes in a quick breath then darts to the side, next to a thick brush that is taller than her own body. "Alessia, please shield me!" Wisteria calls out almost frantically, holding onto her wound as blood drips from it. Wisteria murmurs softly to the wound with magic charged in her finger, covering the wound with a thin barrier to keep all her blood inside her veins.

The book next to her spins back open and a dark anger glosses over Wisteria's violet eyes. Red mana surges from the tips of her fingers like flames. Right below the skeleton still under duress of the demon's hands a large glyph appears, taking up the majority of the area in red fire before disappearing into the ground. The magic in that place would be overloading in just a few seconds.

Wisteria moves to J-7

Wisteria places a Fire Mine on I-6!

MP: 12/40

"You fucking took my kill!" Xylia shouts over at Elisia, whom had just shot two arrows into her target. It was Xylia's kill, not Elisia's! The lantern painted HER as a target, so SHE was going to kill it first! That was the entire point of knocking aside the dumbass skeleton behind her. Xylia opened her mouth to say something more vulgar, but instead received a sharp blow to the back of her head. She did not stumble or wince with the pain. The pain made her dizzy though, which made her take a moment to shake off.

The skeleton behind her was not happy with her, so it decided to attack the back of her head. Xylia turned her coal black eyes back to the skeleton with such malice in her cold stare to make anything living in that sack of bones to die. She would show it the definition of revenge after that little sneak attack.

Xylia waits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Elisia opens the Locked Chest at A6 with a chest key!

Ignoring Xylia's rage at her sniping the lantern which would have done too much damage, Elisia pulled a key from her pocket. The chest was their's for the taking and so, with no hesitation whatsoever, she applied just a touch of mana to the key and slid it into the lock. It opened with a nice clink and the sharpshooter reached inside to take whatever might have been hidden away.

Alessia's Indomitable Aura cripples 2 further! +2% Damage Input!

"Damn it!" Alessia swore as the skeleton to her left moved into range and lashed out at Wisteria. The tiny mage's spell hadn't sealed it in place and the other skeleton kept rattling. It was starting to get a little unnerving. Thankfully, Wisteria dashed off as the magic knight's aura lashed out at the skeleton being grasped by the demonic hands – if she got in the way then they couldn't possibly keep doing the little magician harm.

Alessia moves to J6!

Moving into position, Alessia quickly lashed out against the skeleton with her blade. It didn't do much. Whatever the skeleton was doing with all that rattling it seemed to be throwing her off of her game. "My superiors would be ashamed," she muttered, raising her spiked shield to prepare for the impending counterattack.

Alessia attacks 2! 5 Atk Damage! 10% Critical Hit Rate!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Elisia unlocks and opens the chest!

Items found:

---Dread Knuckles x1

2 takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 40/55

2 evades Immobilize!

What a lucky son of a bitch!

Achievement: Light's Out! - Ensure that the Hanging Lanterns are incapacitated before any other enemies. [5 AP] {SUCCESS!}

{ } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} { } { } A
{t} {t} { } { } { } {2} {s} {t} { } I
{ } {t} {t} {1} { } {A} {W} { } {t} J

Elisia's Empower fades.

Alessia is Rattled for 1 more turn.

Wisteria is Rattled for 1 more turn.

Xylia is no longer Stunned.

Enemy Phase.

1 moves to J5.

1 attacks Alessia!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

2 uses Rattling!  Affects Alessia and Wisteria! [Target stats -10%]

MP: 17/35

2 waits.

The pressure on the mine triggers it causing an explosion!  Hits 1 and 2!  15 Fire Dmg! (INT) [1 evades Burn][2 evades Burn]

1's HP: 32/55

2's HP: 28/55

3 attacks Xylia!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

3 waits.

{ } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} { } { } A
{t} {t} { } { } { } {2} {s} {t} { } I
{ } {t} {t} { } {1} {A} {W} { } {t} J

The hands of demons fade having nothing to show for their efforts...

Player Phase 4!

Elisia (Sharpshooter)
MP: 10/40
Atk: 11 --- 14