Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Azure
VIII Redeta
8 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Do You Want To Lead Your Faction?

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Miku's version? You mean ARTHUR's version xD goooosh. England is a cute princess. So tsuntsun.

Ahem. Now. Back on topic, please?

I've an idea of who is going to be in what faction >3
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:15 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:Miku's version? You mean ARTHUR's version xD goooosh. England is a cute princess. So tsuntsun.

Ahem. Now. Back on topic, please?

I've an idea of who is going to be in what faction >3
What now? Anyways, KAITO's version still sucks...and Kuori can't believe that there is a KAITOxMiku fanpairing when those two are 4 years apart...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:31 pm

4 years isn't a lot, dear.

And you haven't seen the Arthur version? >3> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1DgGfijmH4 Ta-dah.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Same voice as Miku...and th problem isn't just their actual age difference...the problem is that KAITO looks like he's 25 or 26 and Miku looks like she's still in her early teenage years...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:36 pm

I know it is xD

So. What does Kuori-chan think of the roleplay?
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Oooooh, Marie got in trooooouuubl-*SHOT*.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

The rp is off to a...good...start...I guess...^^;
And that reminds Kuori, Durn hasn't used his shotgun for over a month now...~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 pm

She didn't get in trouble. Not really. Not yet. Boyue's just... jumpy... Har har har.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Huh. I'd like to know where Riley hides those weapons....

Actually, on second thought.....naaah.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Hmm... I think there should be a teacher specifically for guns... and maybe one for traps... And whatnot. Suggestions anyone?

Maybe we could do ridiculous school events. Like a beauty pageant! Where the winners wind up dead 'cause someone decides to kill them... lol. Everything's such a sham since everyone's out to get each other. But yeah, if you make it obvious who did it--The Maestro won't be pleased.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 pm

I just read most of that role play. I'm interested now. xD
Can I still join? :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes. xD I'm waiting for Durn to post before I continue anyways.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 pm

So how shall I enter this? Just post me being there, maybe observing the scene Marie caused? xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Can't wait for the combat class....maybe then I get to use weaponzzzz lolo1lol1olo111
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53 pm

xD first I need a profile. PM me your character, ne?

And... I suppose you could start off like that, yes. *nod nod* Orientation's almost over and I'll be assigning "factions".

Or at least Lucinda will.

>>; I wonder what happened to those who have yet to post.......
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Well, people are posting their thoughts on the teachers, or their fellow students. I'd hate to basically repeat myself...

If you mean Laser, well, he hasn't posted, therefore, he does not exist. There is no problem.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Hm...since Kuori ish bored...
*spins around in a circle*
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyways, Kuori will have fun watching how this rp develop...

*singsong voice*
Who will die first? Who will die first? Kuori wonders...~
>:3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:59 pm

The spawn of satan-- er, Marie. She's really the only one who's pissed most of everyone else off, or made them feel uncomfortable.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

I don't know what the hell her problem is, but Riley's got his/her eye on her....> > Marie better be careful is all I have to say. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

...I'm not necessarily going to kill off characters we're controlling. If I feel the need to, you'll be allowed to create a new OC. But chances are it won't come down to that. The Maestro sees potential in all of you--Don't let that change.

Ahem... I wasn't going to do this... but there are going to be things to watch out for; unless you're fine with losing a limb.

A few are obvious and some, not so much. So here's a quick guide to surviving AdM:

- Don't show Quagmire blood; don't get any on him either.
- Boyue hates loudmouth braggers.
- Insult Giselle and that's grounds for detention, lol.
- Don't kill someone in an obvious manner, ex: Stabbing someone in the middle of the cafeteria. (We all know you did it, so that kind of defeats the purpose of being an assassin.)
- Do stay up beyond curfew. You might just get lucky.
- Trust no one, even if you are the best of friends.
- Keep your cool and everything'll work out in your favor.
- Talk a lot. And fake a personality even. Convince other people that you're the coolest guy around. Then you can kill them without anyone being the wiser. Ex: The Maestro does this a looooot. Gee, I wonder.

And someone already died, Kuori. Two people in fact.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:08 pm

...true...but Kuori was hoping that an actual member controlled character will die...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 pm

If that's the case, Riley is going to be just fine. He/she does have one year of experience already (glad you convinced me to make that decision XD)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Zeri-Zeri, approved~ You may begin.

...as for one of us dying... If you tick me off, sure. Mwuahahaha~
Hint, hint: I like realism.
More info: Everything started off crackish, but it's going to mellow out and become more serious soon. Srsly.

Misc: Boyue's gonna screw one of you over during lunch. Yes, that idea -JUST- popped into my head.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:13 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:Zeri-Zeri, approved~ You may begin.

...as for one of us dying... If you tick me off, sure. Mwuahahaha~
Hint, hint: I like realism.
More info: Everything started off crackish, but it's going to mellow out and become more serious soon. Srsly.

Misc: Boyue's gonna screw one of you over during lunch. Yes, that idea -JUST- popped into my head.

"She took this less seriously than I did!!!"

I cracked up from that. xD Posting in a bit.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 pm

By more mellow, I kind of mean... You guys better not do anything stupid or out there--I don't want anything I'd find in Bobobo--Whatever that crack manga's called. Nothing that wild, please and thank you.

And I'm glad Connie's sense of humor makes someone laugh xD
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next