Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

3 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World - Page 31 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:22 pm

The audience chamber was rather quiet before the silence was broken by another person deciding to enter. The White Queen smiled at realizing it was one of her guests, pleased to see that the girl before her wasn't too worried about formalities. "At this point in time when many things are merely out of my control, I find myself with many moments and I would happy to spare you one," the monarch replied gently, the smile remaining plastered to her face. She wondered if it would be more questions regarding Alice, the true one, and what she was facing. Regardless, the queen remained nicely situated upon her throne, listening eagerly, her eyes sparkling with intrigue such that Chris could be assured she was listening closely.

Rooms and rooms were all that could be found in the East Wing, many with the doors closed. Trinity gazed upon them, curious as to what they held within, but she didn't exactly feel comfortable with just popping in which could inevitably lead to an awkward situation she would much rather avoid. The East Wing was surprisingly quiet, but then again the whole castle seemed to be steeped in some ethereal tranquility which was rather unfounded given the circumstances with Alice and the whole deal with the Red Queen and the Heartless. Shrugging her shoulders, she figured it was probably for the best that they could rest peacefully before the confrontation that was sure to arise later on, for the Red Queen would have to make her move, or so it was foretold. Two champions, one from each side, destined to do battle, and one is already destined to fall, Trinity thought, stopping in her tracks as she thought she could hear footsteps somewhere close by. She turned around to face behind her, not seeing anyone there. Was there someone else traversing the wing?

"Hello?" Trinity called out loudly, a bit self-conscious about being too much so for fear of others that might be resting in the wing, granted she didn't really know what was behind the doors. They could have been bedrooms, guest rooms (and as far as she thought, there were no other guests), storage rooms, or anything really given the magical nature of this world. Trinity waited, rooted in place for a reply.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World - Page 31 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

Post by Silver Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Chris' lips pursed into a tight line for a moment before nodding in response to the monarch's gentle reply. Her eyes darted back and forth for a moment, once again making sure there was no one from her party nearby. Her lavender orbs fell back on the queen only when she was satisfied with her now triple-check. "Before I ask my question, I hope that what I am about to say can remain between us two alone. I'd rather not have anyone in my party find out about this, it's a rather... personal angle." the telekinetic said with only the slightest bit of tension in her tone.

"Go out and look..." Clara murmured, almost incoherently, her gaze shifting back to the road out. The assassin had a point. She could go out and try to find the right Alice if she wanted to; there was no one to stop her. But even with that thought in mind, she could not bring herself to run down the road and out into Wonderland. A frown flashed over her visage, her brow furrowing in that same moment. Why did she not dare go out and find Alice?

"It's not a bad idea." the pianist spoke, her voice having gained a little volume. "But for some reason I can't, I don't know why." she added, looking back over at Tenkai. "I'm worried about her, yet... there's something keeping me from going out there." she continued after a moment, the word 'alone' appearing at the end of the sentence in her thoughts.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Ryas stopped, frozen. She knew that voice. Though she wasn't as adverse to her as she once was, the thought of having to talk with anyone right now was a little nauseating. She also felt like Trinity in particular was starting to get a little too close to her. Then again, with what had happened since the cave incident, Ryas supposed it wasn't really a surprise. She shuddered, lips curled in disgust.

In all honesty, she did not like how. . . . attached she was becoming with the group. Oh, she was all for kicking out psychic bitch (what the fuck was she doing with them anyway?) but the rest were becoming almost tolerable. Though the pianist had sort of landed herself onto the witch's shit list after her stunt in trying to get one of their own members to take on this world's problems (seriously, who did she think she was, their leader? that was Trinity's job-fuck, that meant she saw the Light Fanatic as her leader. cue gargles and groans of despair with an added dose of crawling heart out). Damn it, they weren't fucking heroes of light or some shit like that. Hell, she would rather disembowel herself with a cup than become a shining icon of bravery or whatever for the masses.

Then again, Tenkai was also the most irritating creature in the entire universe who continuously annoyed the sanity from her and thought stitching come-on's into her clothing was funny (then again, this was Tenkai she was thinking about. didn't need anymore explanation than that). And Trinity had hugged her. Hugged her (don't touch-holy fuck, this is molestation, will fucking sue your ass-). Just the memory brought goosebumps running through body and she felt the sudden urge to vomit out sunshine and rainbows. The asshat of a Queen (seriously, this woman) probably wouldn't even mind either considering the woman thought letting complete strangers into her house and home was a fantastic idea. Oh, the temptation. But it was also nasty as fuck and Ryas would no doubt attempt to scrub her insides with acid if she ever did that.

Thinking it over, that meant the only person Ryas didn't have an active problem with was the wind maiden. Oh wait, there was the battle with the card soldiers. But she ended up having a point so Ryas (grudgingly) let it slide, her lips tightening into a thin line. Damn it, there had to be something-Oh right, when they first met. Instead of listening for an explanation (they hadn't even been Heartless), Windy decided to attack and most likely kill them (paranoia? Fuck paranoia!). There, now she remembered why she hated the universe.

. . . . . Nope, attachment was still there.

Ryas turned, walked up to a wall and began to bang her head against it. Repeatedly.

Tenkai almost laughed. Almost. A feeling? Was that what they were calling it these days? Clearly the woman didn't realize it was fear. She could deny it but venturing into the wide, unknown Wonderland was nothing short of suicide, especially considering what currently wandered through the lands. The pianist might have powerful protective shields but she was far too weak to be of any match for their enemies.

"Then I suppose you don't really care about her that much," the assassin hummed pleasantly, not looking at the woman. Since she was already here, Tenkai didn't mind playing with her a little. If the pianist got too boring then Tenkai could always make up an excuse and leave.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh of course, dear. To whom would I tell your personal business? You have my promise that my lips are sealed," the Queen responded with a smile, pressing her lips together and taking a dainty hand, pretending to zip her mouth shut. She hadn't been perturbed; these beings were new to the land. The White Queen was one of the utmost virtue--there was no way she would spill secrets, nor would she break a promise. If there was anything she could do to help this girl, she would make sure to do so. Helping others was her kind of prerogative. It was up to Chris to place her trust or not. In any case, the queen remained attentive, her peaceful gaze resting upon Chris's visage.

A banging sound came from the same direction as the footsteps had come, said footsteps having stopped at this point. Was the castle undergoing repairs? Trinity thought for a moment about investigating but decided against it. At the end of the hall, she could spy a rather large ornate door made of solid marble and carved with intricate designs--swirls and spirals, tangling and intertwining, and in the midst of it all rested a carving that resembled a tome. Trinity paced forward, leaving the thoughts of the banging behind her as she quickly sought to find out what was behind the door. Reaching it, she placed a hand against the cold marble and shivered. Tentatively, she started to push the door open, the sound of the door sliding across the floor echoing throughout the corridor. Trinity's mouth was agape as she discovered what was on the other side.

"The...library?" the keyblade wielder marveled at the sight of beautiful polished mahogany bookcases reaching high up towards the ceiling with rows and rows of books, old and new, upon them. There were desks with misshapen lamps scattered about, and there was even a larger front desk where a receptionist might be found. It looked like an actual public library--not someone's private study. In any regard, it was incredible, and Trinity wasted not a moment as she took a few steps forward, her mind still wracked by the sheer awe that had fallen upon her like a grand piano. Repressing a chuckle at the thoughts of Clara that filled her mind, she wandered over to the reception desk and looked around. There was definitely no one attending it. There didn't appear to be anyone at all in the library for that matter? Where was everyone?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Chris nodded. The queen's action of zipping her lips bothered the psychic a bit, but she chose to ignore her innermost reactions. Instead she gave yet another look around, for she was quite paranoid, and only then could she relax. When her gaze finally settled back on the White Queen, nodded again out of forced need. "This world is quite... interesting with how people can enter. If Alice hadn't fallen in with us, I never would have thought it was possible," the telekinetic explained, "but is there any chance a man, tall, with shaggy black hair and dark gray eyes, named Christopher wandered in here at any point?"

There was a desperate look in her eyes.

Clara's, on the other hand, opened to extreme proportions upon hearing Tenkai's rebuttal. "No!" her voice spiked in volume, and it was only after the fact that she brought a hand to her mouth. It took a moment for her to regain her composure, but when she did she found herself in a better standing. Her voice was quiet as she spoke again. "I care for her quite a bit. But... I can't go find her, I'm not strong like you or Trinity."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm

God damn, her head hurt. And it wasn't because she beat it against the wall either. She didn't know why she was getting so worked up about this, she could just ignore the Keyblade wielder when she met her. Ryas pinched the bridge of her nose. That had to be the most retarded idea she had ever thought. It must have been the psychic, the witch was sure she was catching her stupidity.

For a moment, Ryas stood frozen in place. She then lowered her hand and turned her head in the direction she was sure Trinity's voice had come from. The girl hadn't showed up. Now that was a surprise. Clearly she had found something of interest. Ryas silently debated what to do. She could turn back around and search around some other places or she could continue on and encounter Trinity. She sighed. It could have been worse. She could have met up with the current number one on her shit list.

The thought of the psychic made Ryas want to kick her face in. First she came out of no-fucking-where and then she acted like she had the right to be part of the group. Not to mention her stuck-up attitude. She barely even participated in anything except fighting! God, even the pianist's sister-Wait, no, that was just as bad. Ryas grimaced. Why couldn't they not have gotten anyone new at all? It was ridiculous how conveniently the psychic had shown up right after the brat ran off like a pussy.

God the girl pissed her off! Ryas forced herself to stop thinking. At this point, a distraction was necessary. Striding down the hall, she swiftly made her way to the first set of doors she found. Unsurprisingly, they were open. Yep, Trinity had definitely been here alright. Sticking her head through the gap, she glanced around and quickly found the girl standing near a large desk. Clicking her tongue, the witch stepped inside and knocked a fist against the door.

"Yo," she greeted, raising her other hand. "Looks like you found what I was looking for."

"I see," Tenkai said simply, raising an arm to rest the elbow against her knee and her chin against the palm. This seemed like the perfect chance to asked something she had been quite curious about for some time. "Is that why you let your sister go? Though-" She snickered quietly, cutting herself off. Once it died down, she continued. "-I have a feeling your sister needed you more than Alice does now." Considering the situation at the time, it was quite likely the little girl had run into some trouble and maybe even died. The thought almost made her laugh out loud.

Though, the assassin somehow had a hunch as to what the pianist would say.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

The White Queen listened intently to the description that Chris had offered, and a frown instantly formed on her face. It appeared this girl was desperately searching for someone, but all the White Queen had was bad news. The woman solemnly shook her head. "Much to my dismay, I'm afraid no such character has found himself in Wonderland, at least not to my knowledge," she responded with as much solemnity as her expression now held. "I'm sorry that is the case, but at least that leaves you one less place to search," the queen continued, hoping to take on something good--to inspire a bit of hope in this girl who would probably need all she could get. Hmm, such a difficult task she's taken upon herself, the queen thought, awaiting the girl's reaction.

Trinity turned on her heel warily, but her expression and stance softened when she realized it was only Ryas who had apparently been looking for the library herself whereas Trinity had just stumbled upon it by accident. "Hey, Ryas," Trinity greeted her ally with a genuine smile. She hadn't been expecting to run into anybody, but this was nice since it was just the two of them. She remembered a while back being at odds with Ryas, but that had definitely changed. The witch wasn't as bad as she wanted to make herself out to be. Though she never would say it out loud, Trinity thought the woman was really just a big softie at heart. The keyblade wielder had to hold back a snicker at the thought, barely maintaining her composure. "So you were looking for some reading material? What kind of stuff do you like to read? Back on Alidaire, I spent most of my free time with my nose in a book," she engaged the woman in conversation. It felt nice to just talk about something normal rather than having to be burdened by thoughts of the Heartless or with what all was going on in Wonderland at the moment.

Shooing such thoughts away, Trinity kept her eyes on Ryas, but her focus was on the shelves and shelves full of books behind her on the other side of the library. There were so many--could they really all have originated from this world? She didn't believe it at the moment, but with how people could apparently fall down rabbit holes and wind up here, it wouldn't be surprising for misplaced books to find their way into the White Queen's library.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Clara's fingers curled just a tad when Tenaki mentioned Ariana. Her lips pursed into a line as she thought about the question. It could be taken as rather strange behavior, not go after one's own sibling, but after thinking about it the organist was not bothered by it. Her hands relaxed and she exhaled quietly, her gaze fell back on the assassin. ". . . I didn't feel responsible for her. I don't believe I do now, either..." she murmured. Thinking about it, she had always felt obligated to look out for the girl, but she never knew why. Perhaps it was the younger girl's constant need for attention and the way she relied on a more mature person. Ariana had never made a decision for herself in her life.

"She made a decision. A very... determined one. It was a first for her; I guess I didn't want to take that away." Clara continued with just a tad more certainty to her tone. She nodded mentally. While it was true that Ariana could have run into trouble, she had her spells and obviously knew how to run in the heat of battle. And while she could not place her finger on it, Clara felt that that was enough. "She had to grow up sometime, even if it was only slightly. She did." the organist concluded with a nod of affirmation.

Chris frowned. Slightly. Her visage returned to its usual stoicalness and she nodded in response to the White Queen. "One less place to search..." the psychic repeated quietly, turning to look around once more. When she was satisfied with her glance-over, she returned her gaze to the monarch. "That's right. Thank you." she concluded, nodding again as if to stabilize herself.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am

"Eh," Ryas grumbled out, seeming to want to say something more but unable to figure out what. She didn't particular have any likes. More like anything that was helpful. "Something useful? As long as it's not a book with a retarded curse on it, I'm good with just about anything. Except trashy romance novels." Here, her face fell and something deadly entered her eyes as she continued, her voice deadpan. "Spare me the declarations of undying love and the general stupidity of the main female lead. If she can't choose one, just make a good damn harem."

Ryas rolled her eyes and then shook her head, her likes and dislikes suddenly coming to mind. "If the book makes me go 'what the fuck?', then no. Just. No."

Oh yes, running away crying and screaming. That was determination, alright. Determination fueled by fear. Tenkai released a silent laugh at the pianist's answer, her shoulder shaking slightly. She wasn't sure if that could be called growing up but she would allow the other to believe what she wanted. Clara was clearly delusional. First she said it was because she didn't feel responsible for her sister, and then she said it was because she didn't want to get in her way.

"I see," Tenkai said, amusement clear in her voice. She was still laughing quietly, finding this conversation utterly useless. The pianist had the emotional capacity of a rock. Even talking about her brat of sister didn't do anything to the woman. Obviously, trying to get any sort of reaction out of her was a waste of time. It was the same with the psychic. Really, she had expected the women to be more receptive to her invasive interrogations. Even Kazega was better than this and she hadn't gotten anything out of this.

All laughter suddenly disappearing from her being, Tenkai stood and casually brushed her front of imaginary dust. Spinning on her heel, she walked around the bench and past the pianist. Without looking back, she lifted a hand in a sort of good bye gesture before disappearing into the shadows.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Trinity blinked a couple of times, somewhat surprised by Ryas's tirade. The keyblade wielder wondered if she had just been insulted somehow, but wound up brushing it off as if it were nothing. Things were getting kind of awkward, so she figured she'd just let the witch look around. That would probably put her in a better mood than keeping her from doing what she wanted to do. "I see," Trinity murmured, taking one last glance at the surroundings before gesturing to the shelves upon shelves of books. "I won't tie you up any longer; they're bound to have something you like in a library this big, right?" She put her hands behind her back and kept her ground, intent on letting Ryas wander somewhere so she knew which area to stay away from, for she was also interested in finding some suitable reading material.

The White Queen bowed her head lightly once more in apology as Chris departed. The disheartened feeling still lingered in the audience chamber, even after the telekinetic had long since been gone. It was at this time that the White Queen truly felt a strange weight of despair. Even though she knew Alice would be all right, it was still dangerous out there, and the appearance of the Heartless had been unpredicted. Then, there was Chris and her journey to find a certain someone who had gone missing, obviously in her past. "My burdens to bear as a ruler of people..." she muttered to herself with a sad smile. "I wouldn't wish these feelings upon anyone else." With that, the queen arose and walked down the middle of the chamber over to the door, determined to get some fresh air while she could.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Clara frowned after the assassin left. There was a pit in her stomach that just... appeared; a very discomforting feeling settling over her. But her distress came not from the assassin's departure, nor did it come from the conversation about her sister. It had nothing to do with Alice either. She knew just what it was and she could do nothing about it. The organist sighed, looking out once again at the exit pathway. Several minutes passed before she looked away, only to glance at the castle, before she began to stroll down the walkway.

She came to an immediate stop at the end of the path, a deep inhalation following shortly. Her hands balled into fists and she shook her head. She exhaled harshly. "I'm not strong," Clara croaked, "and that's a problem." She felt a tug on her heart when she spoke; a nagging pull that offered little relief. Just because she had come to a conclusion did not mean the matter was resolved. It was just another beginning to deal with. Her voice was a little more than a murmur as she fell to a seated position against one of the first trees on the path. "What am I going to do?"

Chris drifted away from the audience chamber with no purpose in her stride. He was not here. While that wasn't good news, it wasn't exactly bad news either. As the queen had said: One place less to look. Chris grimaced vehemently. That was a dandy way to look at it. One place less out of the possible thousands of worlds. Yeah. That was certainly comforting.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Ryas raised an eyebrow at the girl's words. It seemed like the other was in no mood to talk. Whether or not something was bothering the Keyblade Wielder didn't really matter to her so Ryas decided to take this as a sign of good fortune and shrugged. Turning away from the girl, the witch then disappeared into one of the rows of bookcases, intent on finding something that could at least occupy her time.

It wasn't as if there was anything better to do anyway..

Now then, what to do, what to do. Tenkai reappeared within the castle, completely oblivious as to where exactly she had turned up. It wasn't as if she had an actual destination in find. Folding her arms across her chest, she hummed thoughtfully. The assassin had no intention of speaking any further with the pianist nor did she find the psychic as entertaining as she thought. The wind maiden wasn't what she was looking for and she annoyed Ryas on a daily basis. That only really left the Keyblade Wielder.

Still, there were several problems with this. One was how overprotective the wind maiden was of the brunette. Two was the fact even Ryas backed the girl. And the third was the rest of the group. If she did anything, there was a chance they would attack her.

Oh.

Here, Tenkai's eye widened, just a bit, before narrowing as her mouth curved up into a smile. Now, why would that be a bad thing? It would be so much more fun than what they were doing right now. What better way to relax than to put your all into a fight to the death? Oh yes. Chuckling darkly, the assassin turned and returned into the shadows, intent on finding her prey.

This would be most enjoyable.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:45 pm

It seemed Clara had sat under that tree for an eternity, eternally stuck in the pit her heart had created for herself. The fact that she could not hold her own had really resonated with her for the first time since her travels with Trinity and the others started–it was a very discomforting feeling. Sure, she could handle maybe a few enemies on her own, but if she went out to go find Alice she would be decimated easily. Especially with the Heartless roaming Wonderland: those Large Bodies and Nocturnes would finish her off before she could attack. Unable to make a counter argument for that fact, and without the ability to make herself feel better, Clara finally stood. "I'm not strong," she muttered, eyes gazing up to the top tower where a the faint outline of a single figure could be seen, "but maybe someone understands."

Clara began walking in the direction of the castle, eyes locked on the figure–Kazega, quite obviously–as she went. She could not help but feel that the Wind Maiden could empathize; true, she had not shown much emotion outside of her devotion to Trinity, but she had been fighting alongside them–taking fatal blows for the Keyblade Wielder, even. Surely, she knew how it felt? Clara grimaced at the thought: that was a rather harsh and terrible way to think. "But maybe she understands what I'm going through..." the organist thought as she proceeded up the proper stair-spiral.

As expected, the Wind Maiden sat comfortably enjoying the breeze–so calm, quite peaceful. "Shame..." Clara sighed mentally, shifting over to the woman and settling at the overlook just next to her. "It's a pretty view..." Clara whispered, a certain broken quality to her voice that highlighted the fact that something was very wrong.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Watching Ryas meander off, Trinity let loose a sigh of relief. She wondered why she ever distrusted her. So faithfully had the witch stuck with them all, even if she didn't like them very much. She was blunt, brutish, and had a mouth on her the likes of which Trinity had never seen, but she had some sort of values. Turning on her heel with a smile, Trinity ventured into the recesses of the library, scanning the massive shelves with an aloof gaze, her thoughts focused on the things Alice had said and her behavior overall. So easily could they all have been put to final rest, and Alice had spared them. "Why? Why does she keep letting us off the hook? Trying to persuade us to join the darkness...it's almost as if from her standpoint, she cares about us..." Trinity murmured quietly to herself. She was sure a sound loud enough would echo throughout the library, and she didn't want to disturb Ryas. Her hand swept over the shelf and she pulled a book out at random.

"The Equilibrium by August Chambers," Trinity read the cover out loud curiously. It was a book regarding the balance between opposing forces. That was rather curious. She wondered if the Queen would mind if she borrowed it. She kept hold of it with plans to read it later in the night before bed. For now, she kept strolling along, lost in her thoughts. Alice was an enigma, and dangerous to boot, but for some reason she figured they would never meet their true end at her hands. Placing a hand over her heart, she felt a bit of comfort despite the close brush with death, and she kept in mind that the other villains they had come across would not be so forgiving.

"I've grown rather fond of it in the short time that I have been here," Kazega stated simply in response, not startled in the least bit by Clara's sudden presence. "It's nostalgic, though I couldn't tell you why." Her voice was about as serene as the calming breeze. Though the sky was overcast and the world of Wonderland was becoming steeped in chaos, Kazega could almost see past it to the true beauty that lie beneath. Now her attention seemed to be garnered. She didn't expect Clara to come up here. In fact, she was almost hoping for another run-in with Tenkai. Kazega placed her hand on her stomach where Tenkai had held her. Shaking her head, she kept her gaze trained on the view, but offered Clara a question.

"What brings you up atop this tower?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Heartless, Nobodies, Heartless, Nobodies. . . God, was there anything useful in this shitty place?! Ryas scowled darkly as she walked briskly between the aisles, clearing each row in a matter of seconds. Her dark eyes scanned over each shelf, looking, searching. Yet, not one of them caught her eye, none of them were what she was looking for. She didn't have all fucking day! It was either she find something or this would all be useless! The witch swore harshly under her breath, glaring fiercely at the useless piles of paper. She somehow restrained herself from stomping, least the sound echo through the massive storage of books and call the Keyblade Wielder right to her.

If she had known this was the sort of journey she would find herself in, Ryas would have at least remembered what the fuck Heartless and Nobodies were supposed to be. Well, mostly the Heartless. She knew exactly what the Nobodies were like. She silently gagged. Creepy little bastards, the humanoids ones were even worse. 'Oh, I don't have a heart and I'm searching for one because I need it to exist', blah, blah, blah! Like she gave a shit! Bunch of whiners, that's what they were. At least the lesser ones were basically mute, she didn't have to listen to their stupid gibberish.

In the end, all manners of creatures were the same. They were all selfish bastards. Frustrated, Ryas gripped her head and hissed in a breath. With teeth pressed together, she released the deep intake as a low, menacing hiss and gradually opened her mouth so it turned into monstrous rasp. Her eyes stared at a shelf in front of her, looking but not seeing. Her body was still and she was silent. After a long minute, Ryas let go of her head and straightened. As much as she wanted to scream, she really couldn't. She actually had some decency not to rage in an almost empty library. Trinity would no doubt rush over and then look at her like she was crazy.

Thinking of the Keyblade Wielder, the witch froze as something struck her. Normally, she would just push it out of her head but it was mentioned like six fucking times or some shit. Ryas wasn't stupid enough to ignore the warnings. All of them pointed at Trinity having some fucked up problem. Oh god, there was no way she was going to turn into some soul sharing therapist. That would be retarded. Why the fuck couldn't she have a normal party to deal with? She didn't want to deal with other people's shit.

Oh wait. She already was. Ryas sneered. Well, fuck. But, again, it didn't mean she had to care. Not unless it meant-oh, god fucking shit mother fuck, did this mean Trinity was going to turn into some psychopath that would be bent on killing them all without realizing she was bent of KILLING THEM ALL?!

It was going to happen. The witch could feel it in her fucking soul. She twitched. The worst part was, they couldn't kill her because she was a KEYBLADE WIELDER. Not that that would stop Tenkai. She didn't even want to think about what that crazy woman would do. Son of a bitch, Ryas absolutely despised these sorts of developments. She couldn't even fucking walk away either because, unfortunately, it became part of her problem too. If only there was a table for her to flip. Or someone's face she could punch. Either would have done nicely.

She could already see it. Someone would flip the girl's switch and then bright lights and rainbows would come spewing out and then they would have to fight a monster. Like testing a lightbulb only for it to burst and shatter as it short-circuited. Clearly, they were screwed.

The next thing she knew, something like pain struck her temple. Oh wait. It was pain. And the one who caused it, Ryas looked up to see, was her fucking doll. Ryas stared at it. The doll, bobbing up and down in a angry fashion froze as it realized just what exactly it had done. Slowly, it floated down, down, down, down, and settled itself onto the floor. It stood completely still.

". . . What," the witch said simply, her voice eerily calm. The doll shook once but quickly began hopping over to the end of the shelf. It then stopped directly in front of the very last book on the bottom row. Ryas stepped over and bent down, reaching out and pulling it free. It was a red book, completely devoid of anything else. She did, however, feel magic. It was familiar, almost like her. . . own? Well, that was a shocker. She opened the cover, flipping to the very first page.

I accept this power, granted to me by your generosity, and bind myself to you with my blood. was written in beautifully, bloody cursive and right below it was the imprint of a crimson rose. Ryas watched with a raised eyebrow as a single petal fell from the flower, dropping down and off the page. It landed with not a sound onto the cold white, ceramic floor. Ryas pursed her lips and then let her head hit the shelves. Well, that explained where some of her powers went.

"Now what did the books ever do to you?" a low, sultry voice whispered into her right ear.

Ryas nearly flipped her shit. And then, she did flip her shit. A roar of bloodthirsty rage ripped through her throat as the witch flung the red book at the gleeful assassin's masked face. Tenkai easily sidestepped it, single eye glittering with mirth as she took in the witch's delightfully disgruntled figure. The sheer anger radiating from Ryas' small frame was a sight to behold. Tenkai chuckled, leering at the other. Ryas immediately reared back, as if struck, and looked at the crazy woman with disgusted horror.

"I am so pleased to see you're doing well, Ryas," Tenkai stated smoothly, taking a step toward the witch. Ryas almost took a step back but twitched and stood her ground. "Unfortunately, I didn't come here to play with you. Not now, anyway. I have another idea." The assassin let out a barely restrained laugh. "Oh, we're going to have so much fun. I promise it won't be boring." She raised a five fingered hand. "Ta-ta for now. I'll see you in a few minutes."

With that, the assassin disappeared. Ryas could only stare at the spot the assassin was just at. Something in her mind clicked.

"HOLY FUCK!" she swore viciously and dashed out of the aisle only to stop completely.

No. Nonononononono. Why the fuck did the library have to be so big?

A hand suddenly appeared past Trinity's face, curling around so it lay over the girl's neck. The other hand came from further below, open palm trailing up a dress covered but slim thigh. It continued a little too close to the curve between her legs and stopped to rest on the hip on the other side. Tenkai rested a head on the girl's shoulder, wrapped around the Keyblade Wielder in a mockery of a hug. She pressed close, her breasts against Trinity's back.

"Hi there," the assassin purred with a hint of something deep and dark, tantalizingly rubbing the girl's side with cloth covered fingers. "Want to do something fun?" The assassin purposefully dropped her voice an octave so it sounded seductively and breathed heavily into Trinity's ear. Her masked mouth trailed what seemed to be a kiss up along the girl's neck. "I promise you'll enjoy it."

Her grip, deceivingly gentle, was strong and firm. Even if the girl struggled, it would take her calling upon her magic or Keyblades to escape the assassin's grasp. There was a reason she was the physically strongest in the group. Tenkai slowly breathed in Trinity's scent. Ah, so much light it was painfully delectable. She shivered, shocks of pleasure-pain, pain-pleasure running up her spine. Just touching the girl was like asking to be burned. And, oh, what she would have given to be burned by this shining little girl.

"All-"

A moan sounded into Trinity's ear, low and wanton.

"-you have to do-"

Her hand fell from the girl's shoulder, down her chest.

"-is say-"

Her leg slipped between the Keyblade Wielder's thighs, nudging forward, deeper.

"-yes."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Clara paused, shifting uncomfortably, and fished for the proper way to phrase her answer to the Wind Maiden's question. She didn't quite have an answer that fit. How does one phrase "I thought you would understand what its like to feel weak" properly, anyway? Taking a brief inhale and briefer exhale, the organist glanced at the maiden before returning her attention to the view. "A sudden realization." she decided quietly, making sure to be very cautious with each word as if they would blow up a two-mile radius if she did otherwise. Her hands remained wrought at her sides, fists tightly clenched around the smooth fabric of her dress. She took another breath.

"I'm not strong." she explained in a defeated manner, eyes distant and dull as she lowered her head to the ground. "Rather, I'm not powerful: I'm not like Trinity or Tenkai; I'm even leagues behind you and Ryas, even Chris holds more power than I do." Each syllable sunk lower and lower in her vocal register, but unlike Tenkai, each utterance sounded more downtrodden than the previous. Clara's hands white-knuckled the elegant dress, the very meager amount of muscle (or rather, whatever has the potential to BECOME muscle) stressing against her skin. She shook; not immensely so, but her legs were weak and her whole body shook with rampant disappointment. "I can't fight like you all can–if I didn't have you here to protect me, I'd have never made it out of the Dragonscar Plains alive." A small wet plop cascaded toward the smooth stone of the tower. Tears had been welling in the organist eyes since she began her explanation, and now it had all become too much–a sob broke free from the confines of Clara's throat, and she shook with greater force.

"I'm weak." she croaked, "I'm weak and I don't know what to do about it..." Another violent shaking over took her and she lurched against the stone overlook.

- - - - -

Chris had retired back to her designated room, somehow not quite as paranoid about being followed anymore. Tenkai seemed to have new sights after all–and in her current state (meditating), Chris would be able to sense her presence if it shifted from the library. Then she could go on the defensive. But for now, she sat in a lotus position simply hovering over the bed in an attempt to calm her ceaseless nerves. The dream had, after all, given her quite a scare; a very brief sense of mock hope, also, but a scare nonetheless. If he was right, and she couldn't find him... well... she didn't want to think about that.

She hated to admit it, but as she floated she couldn't help but hope the assassin was partially right. Hopefully he was just a figment of her imagination–a piece of her dream manifested from her longing, her goal. If that was the truth then he was out there somewhere amongst the thousands of worlds. "Not Wonderland, but... somewhere..." she repeated internally for approximately the seventh time. Somewhere. That gave her hope.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm

So...so much touching. Trinity had been completely lost in thought that such that she didn't see it coming at all. Strolling along, she suddenly felt pressure on her neck and thigh...and her back. The squishiness...it had to have been one of her allies for there were breasts being squeezed against her back--it could not be mistaken. That's when she heard the voice purr into her ear and she recognized it to be Tenkai's. What the hell was she even doing? Trinity blushed violently at the mention of doing "something fun" which...it was nearly impossible to misinterpret what that might be at this point, especially considering it had come out of the assassin's mouth. Was this some sort of elaborate joke? Tenkai was fond of teasing; maybe that's what this was. Trinity kept her heartbeat still, but the hot blush was still tainting her normally pale cheeks.

"Y-you're so funny, Tenkai," Trinity managed to murmur, even chuckling nervously. She wondered if Ryas were still around. The witch was probably meandering somewhere on the opposite side of the library with her luck. What else was there to....? Trinity moaned unexpectedly as Tenkai slipped her leg between her thighs, her touch unbelievably...enthralling. This was so wrong on so many levels. She was taking it a bit far to be a joke. What would she say? Certainly not yes. She would have to call Tenkai's bluff so the assassin would release her and they could share a nice, albeit awkward laugh. Yes, that was what could happen.

"S-stop k-kidding around, silly," Trinity stated in a firm but playful manner. "I know you're just messing around." There, and that was that. She let out a sigh of relief, still blushing and her body still tingling with an unwelcome delight. Now all that was left was for Tenkai to comply.

Weakness. Kazega pondered the term. Clara wasn't exactly weak. Alone she might be rather defenseless, but this was a team effort, and as part of their team she was invaluable. "I think you misunderstand. As part of our team, you are a cornerstone. Look at how focused Alice was upon you; she knew you were what held us all together. That significance cannot be overlooked," Kazega explained with the gentle calmness of the breeze which in turn seemed to pick up a bit causing her kimono and hair to be tousled gently. Silence.

"However, if you want to increase your inner strength, it would help if you had something or someone to fight for," Kazega finally added after a few minutes of pondering. Though frail, Kazega's sacrifices in the past had all been to ensure Trinity's safety. Along with the others, of course. She never had any regrets with her many brushes with death. The sacrificial lamb who had nothing to live for, for she had lost her memories. "Having that thing to fight for gives you so much resolve that it builds upon your strength. I fight for Trinity. She is my life. In the beginning I knew not why I was so attracted to her, or even how I had come to miraculously find her. But she is a sweet person filled with light, and she is important to the worlds with her ability to purge the Heartless. I want to see her prosper, and through her prosperity, so will the other worlds prosper. As such, I fight with all my strength for her. I take hits for her. I die...for her..." Her voice trailed off as the image of Trinity as a statue being broken entered her mind. She shivered, and it wasn't due to the crispness of the breeze.

"Likewise you need to find the thing to fight for. What is the most important thing in the world to you? You can't just keep that in the back of your mind. It must always remain in your..." Kazega knew the word she wanted to say, but for some reason she couldn't get her tongue to cooperate. She placed a hand over the left part of her chest and...

"...heart." The wind maiden finally managed to choke out the word, but nothing more.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 pm

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Ryas swore viciously as she sprinted through the aisles, sticking her head around every corner in hopes of finding Trinity. Oh, she had no doubt the assassin had already gotten to the girl, the woman had the nose of a bloodhound, but the witch could at least make it in time to stop whatever the fucked up shit Tenkai was up to.

God, she didn't even want to think about what the woman was doing right now. The thought made her extremely nauseous. Unfortunately, she didn't have Tenkai's nose nor a Seer's eyes nor a psychic's mind! The only way she could find them without running herself ragged was with a locator spell but she couldn't cast one because she was WEAK AS FUCK! What the hell had she been thinking when she gave away her powers? Oh right. SHE WASN'T.

Ryas stopped dead in her tracks and threw up her arms in fury. She hated helping people without getting anything in return! She NEVER helped people without getting something in return! It was her fucking policy! So why, in the motherfuck, had she given everything away? Because she was a stupid fuck! It explained why she was running around with a bunch of hippies with a fucking delusional vision of the known universe! God, Ryas knew spending time with all this stupid would affect her mind as well.

Speaking of hippies, she had to go save one right now.

Ryas tried to pretend she wasn't a knight in shining armor, off to save a damsel in distress.

Naive. So, deliciously naive. Did she honestly think she was joking. Oh, Tenkai loved to tease and prod but she never lied. All her words held truth in them. It really was unfortunate that none of them even tried to heed Ryas' warnings. Tenkai had honestly been delighted when all of them seemed to give her more trust than the witch! Yes, Ryas was quite harsh and very unfriendly but Tenkai herself was practically part of the shadows themselves!

"Let me think about it. . . . " Tenkai murmured, releasing a breathy laugh. She hummed a random tune into Trinity's skin, pressing her clothed mouth right where the girl's beating pulse lay. Oh, how easy it would be to sink her teeth in and rend through flesh and blood. To rip through the fragile skin and bury her tongue into the burning life that flowed through this girl's veins. She raised her face to nip at Trinity's ear from through the mask and then breathed, ". . . No."

"How the hell haven't you found them yet? YOU CAN FLY, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!" Ryas practically smashed her foot into the ceramic floor as she raged at her doll. She immediately spit out random curses at the resulting pain in her leg. "God-fuck-mother-shit-why the hell are you still floating around for?! GET MOVING! GO GO GO!" The doll reluctantly did so. As an animated object, it realized the urgency in the current situation but it was hesitant to fulfill its duty. Though the witch was very rage-filled, the assassin was far more terrifying. It shuddered to think what the woman would do to it if it were to . . . interrupt her.

Meanwhile, Ryas was severely regretting her moment of bloodthirsty fury. Now her leg was in pain and she was limping. Clearly, there was no way for her to run around like a madwoman, searching for Trinity. The witch grumbled darkly. She fucking hated her life.

Oh, there was Ryas' scream. Really, Tenkai was surprised it was taking the woman so long to find her. Trinity hadn't been very far from where the witch was, only a few rows down. Still, from the sound of her voice, it seemed Ryas had moved even further away. Not that Tenkai minded. It just meant more playtime for her and, oh, what she could do with the time! The possibilities were quite exhilarating.

"Will you scream for me, I wonder?" the assassin questioned, warm and sultry as her fingers danced along the covered skin. "Would you moan and cry for me as I raked at your insides?" Her hand lowered, pressing firmly down against Trinity's stomach, reaching. "I would love to listen. It would be such a delectable treat." Here, Tenkai rubbed herself against the girl's back with a moan of lusty desire. "All this light, just for me. Let me have it?" Her voice pitched itself higher, almost innocent was how her words sounded. "Let me have you?"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:56 pm

An explosion of light.  That was all it could be described as.  A violent wind surged through the library as the brightness offered Trinity her chance to get away in a blur.  She skidded to a halt a short distance from Tenkai, however, and turned on her heel to face the assassin, her eyes completely covered in light.  Her whole form radiated a brilliant glow that actually began to take the form of some sort of hulking monster.  Her keyblades transmogrified, bending and shaping into new forms based off of their original designs, only infused with the power of light.  The hulking light beast now looming over Trinity held its own ethereal copies of the keyblades.  Books were being torn from the shelves and some had caught fire from the intensity of the light.  The whole place was at risk of becoming a disaster zone.

"There is too much light for you to handle, denizen of the darkness!!" Trinity called out, her normal voice mixed with a somewhat deep male one.  "Long has my eye been upon you, and now that you have taken action, it is time to smite the evil you hold within you.  So much you yearn for the light, you shall now be devoured by it!"  Trinity tilted her head back and let out a loud, maniacal laughter.  If Ryas didn't know where the duo was before, she certainly knew now.  And her presence was required if the assassin was to make it out of the skirmish alive.  An immense amount of luck would be needed to garner the rest of the party's presence.  Who would live and who would die...

...was now up to the Fates.

CHAOS Phase 00: Berserk Light

Objective: Subdue the Light-Possessed Trinity!

Background: ~Emergence of Light~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } B
{ } {b} {T} { } {b} { } { } {b} { } C
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } D
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } E
{ } {b} {T} { } {b} { } { } {b} { } F
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } G
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } H
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin)
HP: 90/90
MP: 50/50
Atk: 28
Def: 17
Int: 6
Spr: 15
Move: 4 cells

Trinity (Light-Possessed) *PHYS DMG OUTPUT +10%* *LIGHT DMG OUTPUT +30%*
HP: 1185/1185
MP: 955/955
Atk: 25
Def: 18
Int: 21
Spr: 17

{b} - Bookshelf (cannot be occupied)

Ryas may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Ryas stared.

"Well," she began, an extremely annoyed look on her face as she gazed over at where the bright light was coming from. "At least I know where they are." It was then her doll decided to make its appearance, launching itself at her head in its haste to get away from where the light was coming from. She grabbed it with a hand and brought it to her face. "Stop. Being a pussy. Let's go."

The doll only drooped in response but had to comply anyway.

It took them minutes to reach where the explosive lightshow was coming from and Ryas had to stop short to gape at the destruction. After a second, she clicked her mouth close. She shouldn't even be surprised. Tenkai always did the most stupidest things. Why, oh, why, did she have to be stuck with her? And now she had to help clean up the mess? God damn it.

"What the hell did you do?" the witch demanded in exasperation, her shoulders slumped as she looked over at the assassin. Tenkai blinked once, twice, and, for a lack of better word, brightened. Ryas twitched. That was creepy.

"Oh, you've finally arrived, Ryas," the assassin almost chirped, causing Ryas to imitate a vomiting posture. Tenkai waved a hand over at what used to be Trinity. Or was still Trinity but she seemed to be possessed. "I was having the most wonderful conversation with Trinity and look at the reaction I got! Now we know what's wrong with her."

"When the fuck did you become a therapist?" the witch asked rhetorically, grumbling darkly as she squinted at the bright thing. God, talk about being a lightbulb, this mofo was bright as a thousand blazing suns. "Are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING ME?!" She crossed her arms in an X-formation. "No. Just. No. Fuck this. Fuck you." She pointed at Tenkai. "And you." She pointed at the light being. "And fuck you." She sneered the last bit at the ceiling, though it was obvious who she was really directing it toward.

"Okay, here's the plan," the witch continued, promptly ignoring the light possessed Trinity thing to glare at Tenkai. "You go in there and get yourself killed. I'm running the fuck out of here. Got it? Good." She turned. "Now where's the exit?"

[Ryas] starts [J-3].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Chris had finally gotten into some sort of calm when all of a sudden. . . "The fuck?" A sudden burst of energy came from Tenkai's area, a very bright aura to it. The Psychic's eyes snapped open and she crashed back to the bed almost instantly, bouncing once but not remaining seated. She was out of the room in less than five seconds, heading for the library. "I'm not sure I even want to know..." the girl muttered to herself, ducking past one of the attendants who was going the other way. "But if it involves her, it can't be good. That's fact." she added and tried to pick up the pace.

Something to fight for.

Clara turned her eyes up to Kazega, still shaking as she processed the maiden's thought. "Something more important than anything else. . ." It took a moment for her to realize she held next to nothing dear. The person she should have cared for most of all had left her side and she had done nothing to stop her. She had not even bothered to try and figure out what her plans were or if she could try and change them. It took no less time for the Organist to realize that she did not care. Ariana had left, but she had stopped caring long before the girl had ran off. In fact, she could not remember the last moment in which she had felt any sort of connection with the Green Mage, and while that should have made her feel something, anything, it just washed over her.

Ariana was not important to her and she did not care in the slightest. Her own sister, flesh and blood, did not hold the slightest significance in her heart and had not for almost the last two decades of their lives. And that did not bother her. What did, however, was the fact that there was no one. There was nothing. She remained on this journey because she agreed to help Trinity. Although that was all good and fine, it did not appear to be strong enough to motivate her–no, there had to be something more important. Clara could not help but think about what the mysterious woman had said: her talents were being squandered and she had yet to compose her own melodies. On the surface, that meant little, but suddenly those few words meant more to her than anything else.

As an artist she still went on unfulfilled, and as a person she followed the same pattern. She cared for her allies, yes, but she knew not a soul better than the customary first name basis and a few personality guidelines. That was not and would not be enough, she decided. "I don't have anything significant, Kazega," she whispered, "but I'd like to change that." Her hands removed themselves from their position on the overlook to dab at her wet eyes. Tears still flowed; the emptiness in her heart remained in tact, but there was a tiny chink in its armor now. That crack would be the foundation for her revitalization.

A seed of determination planted itself there, and she continued to wipe her eyes, still shaking but less so than before. There was a pause before she continued, her voice more certain–more convinced. "I plan on it." Her hands left her eyes finally and balled up into fists, there was a glimmer of the grip she had lost. "I'll find my something."

Deep down, she had an idea of what it was.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Chris is on her way! (1/5)

{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } J

Tenkai (Shadow Assassin)
HP: 90/90
MP: 50/50
Atk: 28
Def: 17
Int: 6

Ryas (Witch) *MAG DMG OUTPUT +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 80/80
Atk: 7
Def: 14
Int: 30
Move: 2 cells

Trinity (Light-Possessed) *PHYS DMG OUTPUT +10%* *LIGHT DMG OUTPUT +30%*
HP: 1185/1185
MP: 955/955
Atk: 25
Def: 18
Int: 21
Spr: 17

Player Phase 1!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:53 am

Trinity uses Trigger Command: Dark Seal! [Those who oppose light are not allowed to take action this turn]

"Do not think of challenging me!  The hands of darkness melt away when they try to touch me!  Your end is nigh!" Trinity shouted as she tossed her keyblades into the air, her hands waving in front of her, fingertips glowing with bright energy as she traced some sigil and flung it towards her enemies.  The sigil expanded and wrapped itself around the duo she faced, binding them powerfully.  There was no escape.

{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } J

Ryas is no longer Bound.

Tenkai is no longer Bound.

Enemy Phase.

"So long have I known your true intentions and wished to strike you down but have been unable. I am glad you, foolish woman, have given me the opportunity to put an end to this charade." Trinity raised a keyblade and drew in the intense light that was filling the library, concentrating it. Once drawn into a focal point, she was able to amplify the light a hundred fold allowing it to fill the area once more before drawing it in again, but this time, she shot it forth like a mighty laser, burning Tenkai into nothingness. Trinity watched with an agonized look on her face, but the hulking monster over here grinned in delight. The light hit the woman full force and spilled back, leaking energy towards Ryas who was also burned by it but by a much lesser extent. When the light finally faded, there was no Tenkai left. All that remained was a blackened smudge upon the library floor. How appropriate.

Trinity calls upon the power of light to vanquish all evil! With heart connected to those of her allies, there is nothing that can stop the keyblade's chosen! Trinity evokes the strength of Trinity Limit! Hits Tenkai! 96 Piercing Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! OBLIVION!!

The light splashes and scathes those who stand in the way! Hits Ryas! 27 Piercing Holy Dmg!

Trinity moves to G3.

"Do you see now the true power of light?!" The monster used Trinity's voice, but the hulking beast laughed in its own deep tones at the helpless witch standing before him. Trinity took slow steps closer to Ryas. Each click resounded through the area loudly, even over the sound of the crackling fires that somehow didn't spread but remained isolated in place. She stepped through the smudge that used to be Tenkai. But there would be no more Tenkai. There was no coming back from something like that. Finally, Trinity stopped. Tears were pouring from her eyes. Why could she not control herself? Why was her body not hers to command? Why was she saying the awful things that she was? With a shaking arm, she raised a keyblade. It continued to shake as it remained pointed at Ryas. Though no sound came out, she was able to part her lips to form soundless words. She was only able to mouth one thing as she stared into Ryas's eyes with her tear-filled ones, pleading for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry."

Trinity was gone. Blood spewed out of Ryas's mouth as she was suddenly bashed in the side with a keyblade but just as soon as Trinity had appeared, she dodged around the witch, slamming another keyblade into her skull. Trinity moved about with unbelievable speed, striking her again and again and again, the ghostly shell possessing her landing its own blows, until she flipped through the air back to her original spot. She raised both her keyblades and closed her eyes. She could not watch. The keyblades fused together, light surging through the length forming a humongous powerful blade. With one powerful swing and a mighty scream, she swung the weapon horizontally, not watching as it cleaved the witch in half with no mercy.

Trinity uses Guerilla on Ryas! 12 hits! 30 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Sure Hit]
---Trinity links Hallowed Divide! Hits Ryas! 53 Holy Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 907/955

The light was dispelled, the hold on Trinity released at that moment. As the monster faded from existence, his mighty laugh could be heard fading out as the sound of the flames became the loudest thing in the room. Trinity fell to her knees and looked in front of her. Ryas's body was...irreparable, and upon seeing it, she gagged. The library became filled with the sounds of her loud sobbing as she buried her face in her hands. How...

...how could this have happened?

{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } C
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } F
{ } {b} {T} { } {b} { } { } {b} { } G

Ryas (Witch) *OVERKILL*

Trinity (Keyblade Knight)
HP: 85/85
MP: 55/55
Atk: 23
Def: 16
Int: 20
Spr: 14
Move: 3 cells

{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } C
{ } {b} { } { } {b} { } { } {b} { } F
{ } {b} {T} { } {b} { } { } {b} { } G

The Light-Possessed Trinity could not be subdued!
PHASE FAILED...

There is nothing to be gained from this tragedy.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm

That flare of energy spiraled outward violently, sending the fading tendrils of its power barreling through the castle. Chris skidded to a halt. Although no one was present to witness it, the Telekinetic looked as though she might puke straight blood. Every last drop of color left her face. "Shit," she breathed, her throat impossibly dry as she stumbled now toward the library.

When the unknown energy she had been feeling exploded, Tenkai's wavelength disappeared into nothingness. Shortly thereafter, Ryas' froze and then dissipated. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Whatever that energy had done, Ryas and Tenkai wouldn't be around to tell the tale; to say that Chris was terrified of what awaited her would be to say the least.

She had barely made it into the library when she could hear the crackling of the light-enfused flames. Her pace slowed nearly to a halt, but she stepped forth anyway, feeling the trembling vibration of Trinity's own energy encapsulated beneath a fine coating of that same violent power. A sob raked the entire room. Chris shivered.

"Trinity?" Chris called out. She swallowed harshly, trying to clear her throat, but the gravel remained. Undeterred, the Telekinetic trudged over past the bookcase; her eyes widened––those lavender orbs filled with horror as she took in the blood. The mangled, utterly destroyed, veritable pieces that could only be Ryas. The blackened smudge that could only have been Tenkai. Trinity lay sobbing, her face buried in her hands.

Chris could not move.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Here, Kazega smiled and moved her hand from her own heart to the spot over Clara's. She had faith that this girl would find it and become very strong. They all had to become stronger together in order to vanquish the darkness that threatened to take hold of all the worlds. What was a warm moment was quickly shattered as a violent quake was sent traversing Kazega's spine and she recoiled greatly, taking her hand back and clutching her sides. Her eyes opened wide in fear. "Something's....something's wrong!" she exclaimed suddenly, grabbing Clara by her waist and pulling her close. "There's no time!" Whipping out one of her fans, she enlarged it and spun it slowly in a circle in front of herself and Clara, their bodies disappearing in wind as the fan continued its single revolution, popping out of existence upon completion.

The duo appeared in a burst of wind in the carnage-filled library. Kazega released Clara and was quick to locate Trinity. Chris was already on the scene, but the girl appeared petrified. Kazega was by Trinity's side in a heartbeat. Ryas...her parts were all over the place. And where was Tenkai? "Trinity, get a hold of yourself. What happened here? Did they harm you?"

Trinity continued to sob wildly for a few moments before looking into Kazega's face. How could she make eye contact with this woman after what she did? "N-no, they didn't harm me... I harmed them!" she shouted, outstretching an arm towards the torn up Ryas. "I'm...I'm a monster, Kazega. I'm not fit to be a keyblade wielder any longer..." She looked at her keyblades that rest on the ground. They were in their normal forms now, no trace of gore upon them. They were clean, but her hands...they would always be covered in blood--covered in the blood of her allies. What if she turned on Clara and Chris next? What if she turned on Kazega? She couldn't even imagine...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next