Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Diary of Souls ~ A Statistical Roleplay

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Diary of Souls ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Diary of Souls ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Tori moves to cell C-1

Tori, seeing that the battle was about finished, walked away from the souls and lied down onto the ground, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Tori waits.

Mizumai moves to cell B-6

Mizumai looked at his sleeping companion and facepalmed herself. Tori was being a lazy ass again, and it irked Mizumai to see that she was doing more work than the bird lover. Then again, she keeps most of the money they get paid anyways so it was only natural that Mizumai did most of the work too.
Get the fuck up you lazy bastard!” Mizumai shouted.
Nevertheless, Mizumai ran toward the soul and let flames envelop her longsword, slashing down in a perfectly vertical line.

Mizumai uses Searing Gladen on Tir-nu. 120% Fire ATK Dmg. Chance to Burn.
MP: 8/20
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Souls ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Diary of Souls ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Dmitri attacks Krick!

Dmitri smiled as he threw yet another bomb at the creature. He couldn't believe he was fighting, and still having fun. His smile was goofy and his laugh was cheerful, despite the situation. He stayed in position and continued to laugh.

Heather moves to C3!

Heather moved closer to her target and focused her mmana. Suddenly a burst of energy shot at her target. She smiled, but it fled quickly as she looked towards the others.

"Let's finish this..."

Heather attacks Corg!

(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7Evy9GCng&feature=related

Entry I ~ I : Left Behind

Location -- Tyria : The Hollow Swamps : Aminar : Plaza

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 0/5

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } {C} { } {T} {M} { } {L} { } B
{K} { } {H} { } { } { } {K} { } { } C
{T} { } { } {F} {F} {F} { } {S} { } D
{ } { } { } {F} {F} {F} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {F} {F} {F} {D} { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Corg takes 6 Damage!

Krick takes 1 Damage!

Tir-nu takes 11 Damage!

Neutral Phase - 5!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 5!

Tir-nu uses Death-Inducing Combination on Mizumai! 5 Damage!

Seeing that their inevitable destruction was nearing, the two abominations looks at each other. After bleeding excessively for a short amount of time, the abominations fell to the ground. Although one of the abominations stumbled back to its feet, the other remained unconscious and dispersed into tiny particles that faded into the black sky of Aminar.

Corg waits! Corg is KOed from Bleeding Skin!

Krick evades Charm's effect!

Krick moves to C8!

Krick uses Bash on Sylvia! Sylvia takes 4 Damage!

Sylvia is knocked back to F8!

Calculation Phase - 5!

Corg takes 10 damage from Bleeding Skin!

Corg is KOed!

Krick takes 10 damage from Bleeding Skin!

Krick is Charmed for 3 turns!

{ } { } { } { } {T} {M} { } {L} { } B
{K} { } {H} { } { } { } { } {K} { } C
{T} { } { } {F} {F} {F} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {F} {F} {F} {D} {S} { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } G

Lacan (Pyrotechnician)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/15
MP: 2/20
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Slyvia (Glyph Reader)
HP: 11/15
MP: 7/25
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 4

Kalaya (Thief)
HP: 20/20
MP: 5/15
Atk: 6
Int: 2
Move: 4

Alice (Card Dealer)
HP: 10/10
MP: 13/25
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 7

Tori (Bird Watcher)
HP: 13/15
MP: 5/20

Mizumai (Phoenixian Knight)
HP: 11/20
MP: 8/20
Int: 0

Dmitri (Mimic)
HP: 11/15
MP: 16/25
Atk: 4
Int: 3

Heather (Black Mage)
HP: 1/10
MP: 4/25
Def: 3
Int: 8
Spr: 5

Tir-nu (Tangible Soul)
HP: 12/30
MP: 12/20
Int: 4

Dayla (Tangible Soul)
HP: KO/30
MP: 13/20

Bourne (Tangible Soul)
HP: KO/30
MP: 13/20

Corg (Soul Abomination)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/60
MP: 23/40
Def: 20
Spr: 20
Move: 1

Krick (Soul Abomination)
Lvl: 3
HP: 16/60
MP: 16/40
Spr: 20
Move: 1

Fountain (Scenery)
HP: 50/50
Spr: 15

Player Phase - 6!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Dmitri moves to G5!

Dmitri frowned as his Grendae did next to nothing to the creature. But he turned the frown upside down. He laughed and moved away, knowing his work in theis battle was done.

Heather moves to F3!

Heather fell to her knees, knowing if she took another attack she would fall. She got to her feet and moved far away from the creatures. As soon as she was away she fell to the ground. She held herself up a bit with her staff and knew her work was done.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm

With a sigh, Kalaya once again disappeared. She didn't care what Alice thought of her at the moment. Her usage of her stealthy tricks only manifested her true wish to simply disappear from the planet.

Kalaya uses S-Ability Stealth!

Kalaya becomes Invisible!

Kalaya waits.

Alice tossed her cards into the air and watched as they flew to slice their targets.

Alice uses Deal on All Enemies! 6 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 4/25

Alice waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Tori moves to cell B-3

After letting out a sigh seeing that Mizumai was obviously pissed, Tori walked toward the soul. The shadow of his birdcage made it seems like a falcon was perched in the cage, but the actual cage was completely empty.

Tori waits.

Mizumai uses Searing Gladen on Tir-nu. 120% Fire ATK Dmg. Chance to Burn
MP: 4/20

Mizumai’s longsword instantly burst into flames, it was obvious that she was losing patience with these irritating things. She wasted no time to make a quick, yet painful vertical slash straight down what seems to be the body of the soul.

Mizumai waits.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Lacan, seeing that the odd, spirit-like creature in front of him was near 'death', quickly hurled his final grenade at the soul's stomach, causing it to let out a loud groan before the detonation occurred.

Lacan attacks Tir-nu.

Now is my chance! Sylvia smirked as she quickly ran up to her target, prepared to launch a bolt of magical energy at the last remaining spirit.

Sylvia moves to D7!

Sylvia attacks Tir-nu!

(Both enemies are now KOed. Tir-nu died from damage and Krick died from Bleeding Skin.)

Objectives Achieved~!
Defeat Enemies: 5/5

As the final attacks hit the large abomination, a dark blue liquid slowly began to seep out of the many crevices and nooks that covered the creature's entire body. It let out an ear-shattering moan, only to fall apart into hundreds of small chunks of pale flesh, cringing on the ground in a puddle of blue liquid.

The soul, on the other hand, immediately turned its head towards Mizumai, a serious, solemn look in its dark, solid crimson eyes. "Charlotte..." The soul moaned as it held its hand out in front of Mizumai, "... You aren't... Charlotte?" A frown suddenly spread across the soul's face, "... You aren't..." It moaned, louder than before, "... Why... You aren't... Why are you... You aren't..." As the creature's tone slowly turned from solemn to baffled, the creature quickly grasped his head with his palms, letting out a shriek similar to the abomination's.

"I... I couldn't protect Charlotte..." He mourned, "Now Charlotte left me..." The soul held its hand out towards Mizumai, "... Please take... Take care of Charlotte for... For me..." The hand then slowly burst into a flurry of light blue, fluorescent petals. After the hand had slowly dispersed into nothingness, the torso, lower body, and other arm quickly followed. As the head began to fade into the darkness, it murmured an inaudible phrase in an ominous tone. The creature had then completely faded into darkness, and slowly after, the already dim lighting of the plaza lamps slowly began to flicker, only to burn out seconds later.

The party was now alone in the darkness of midnight.

{ } { } {T} { } { } {M} { } {L} { } B
{K} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {F} {F} {F} {S} { } { } D
{ } { } {H} {F} {F} {F} { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {D} { } {A} { } { } G

**1 Stat Point = 1 Stat Upgrade

Stat Upgrades
+5 HP
+5 MP
+1 Atk
+1 Def
+1 Int
+1 Spr

Experience

+3 - Tangible Soul x3
+2 - Soul Abomination x2
+1 - Battle Completed in 10 or less Player Phases!
+2 - No Items Used
+3 - No Awakenings Used

TOTAL: 11

Lacan 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Next Level: 1/10

Sylvia 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Kalaya 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Alice 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Tori 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Mizumai 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Dmitri 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Heather 0/10 -----> 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

**Update your profiles with 1 Skill Point and your chosen Stat Upgrades, then we shall continue~!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Kalaya walked sullenly back to Alice. "Pretty creepy things, right?" Alice addressed formally. A frown plagued her face, though it wasn't as melancholy as Kalaya's. "Have you been thinking about 'our situation' this whole time?"

Kalaya merely nodded in response. "Has it not been bothering you either?" she asked, though she already knew Alice's stance. "Don't answer that. I've heard it countless times before."

Normally, a person would grow uncomfortable, but Alice was past all of that. "Get your mind off of that for a while. The reality is that we are here now. I was sure they killed us, but here we are. Aren't you at least curious as to what those monsters were up to?" Though Alice really wasn't concerned with the situation in this place, she needed something to distract Kalaya from her troubling thoughts.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Mizumai blinked a few time and stared at the spot where the thing was. The soul's death speech was confusing for her, especially who the hell this Charlotte was. Nevertheless, Mizumai sheathed her blade and walked up to Tori who was just waking up from a nap. She grabbed her lazy-ass companion by the neck and lifted him up, smacking him upside the head with the sheath of her longsword.
"I thought I told you not to fall asleep this time!" Mizumai shouted, it was quite obvious that she was pissed.
"Yeah yeah. You know, you'd probably be able to actually get a guy if you weren'tso uptight all the time." the bird watcher replied.
Without saying anything else, Mizumai lost her temper and slapped Tori across the face and walked off to the others. Leaving Tori who just shrugged as if nothing had happened and resumed his nap.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

"No. It doesn't matter. They're gone. Let's move on..."

Heather was back on her feet, walking towards the other side of the area. She didn't want to linger, it wasn't her style. It was even worse for her to linger when she had no purpose to stay. She turned to the others.

"Let's go."

"NO!"

Dmitri grabbed Heather by the arm and brought her back over to the others. His clothing had changed back to thier usually reflective surface. His bombs had become the strange substance once more.

"Let's explore"

"Ugh..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySOkjkq9E4

9:28 PM / 7 / 12 / 1263

They defeated them. They defeated the souls that had been left behind. I watched as those souls faded into what remained of nothingness. It was horrifying, well, at least to me it was. It was difficult. Knowing what would happen within 10 minutes is truly horrifying.

As I thought, the group continued to examine the town of Aminar, maybe they were checking the town for any... survivors? Yes, that was likely the case. Horrible for them, it's all too horrible. Their fate was sealed the second they walked into that dead end. The dead end that was only yards away from the north end of the plaza.

At the end of the plaza, a small girl wielding an ominous scythe awaited the heroes. She wore a black and white, bloodied wedding dress that gave off a horrific aura. Her long, light blond hair drenched with blood. A speck of insanity could be sensed throughout her visage.

The end was terrifying. The citizens of Aminar didn't leave... They didn't... They...

... Died.

It was hard to believe... Their dead end was only minutes away from their beginning.

October will not come for these heroes, sadly.

They will die within 28 minutes.

Entry I ~ II : Dead End

Location -- Tyria : The Hollow Swamps : Aminar : Ravaged Street

Objectives: Survive for as long as possible!

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkt5VdoB6lA&feature=related

{ } { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } { } {M} { } { } {R} { } C
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {R} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} E
{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } {R} { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {R} {R} { } { } I

Malacroix (Blood Reaper)
Lvl: 4
HP: 165
MP: 80
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Spr: 6

Rubble (Scenery)
HP: 50

During this battle, you may place your characters in rows H-I
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Kalaya walked up with Alice on her heels only to stop and rest against a boulder. She was worried about the new enemy ahead of them. What was she? What were her intentions? Was she...human? Kalaya sighed and prepared to make her move when everyone was ready.

Kalaya starts at H3.

Alice followed Kalaya onwards only to be shocked by the girl standing in front of them. The street was eerie enough, but the girl accentuated the horror. Regardless, it seemed like Kalaya was unafraid, so she, too, manifested courage in the form of nonchalance. "What are you thinking about, Kalaya?"

Alice starts at I4.

Kalaya looked up at her companion. "For once, what is ahead of us instead of what's behind."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Dmitri starts in I1!

Dmitri wasted no time in scrambling away, knowing he would be no use in this battle. In fact, none of them were of use in this battle. They were all simply too weak to beat this creature. He hid in a corner, his breathing lowering to an inaudible sound.

Heather starts in I9!

Heather knew it was hopeless, so why try to fight it? She moved away from the action, not wanting to fight the creature. She stood in place, hoping to avoid contact with the reaper.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Tori starts at cell I-2

Seeing that there was no way back, Tori decided to stay behind a pile of rubble and do something that requires less effort. Like taking a nap or talking to the birds, just not fighting.

Mizumai starts at cell H-5

Mizumai sighed seeing Tori just sit down and relax like that. Doesn’t that idiot know they’re in a fight and may lose their lives? Still, Mizumai couldn’t help but smile slightly at Tori’s carefree nature, something that made Tori’s other faults seem less irritating to her. And that made being around Tori enjoyable, at times.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Lacan starts at H6.

Lacan stared at the small child, a bored look in his eye. He pulled a couple grenades out of his pocket and began to juggle them around in the air, "So, what are you, child?" Lacan asked without hesitation.

Sylvia starts at I5.

Sylvia reluctantly examined the child's visage, it seemed familiar, too familiar. "L-Lacan..." She stuttered as a tear of fear ran down her left cheek, "It's her..."

---~---

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySOkjkq9E4&feature=related

The girl smirked and tilted her head at the party, eyes softly shut, "Now don't you laugh when the hearse goes by..." An ominous wind slowly forced her head to tilt the other direction, "... 'cause you just might be the next to die..."

She lazily gripped her scythe, which dragged on the ground, creating an uncomfortable screeching noise, as she approached the party. Her eyes still shut, she continued to sing, "... they wrap you up in bloody sheets..." An echo of a child's voice, mimicking the girls song could be heard in the wind, "... they throw you down about six feet deep, all goes well for the next two weeks..."

"... then your coffin begins to leak..." Her voice showed a little bit more force around the last word, "... the worms crawl in..."

"... the worms crawl out..." Her eyes burst open, flowing with insanity beyond a human's very imagination, "... the worms play peek-a-boo up your snout."

BOSS BATTLE ~ BEGIN

{ } {R} {K} { } {M} {L} { } { } { } H
{D} {T} { } {A} {S} {R} {R} { } {H} I

Lacan (Pyrotechnician)
Lvl: 2
MP: 20/20

Slyvia (Glyph Reader)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
Int: 9

Kalaya (Thief)
MP: 15/15

Alice (Card Dealer)

Tori (Bird Watcher)

HP: 25/25

Dmitri (Mimic)

Heather (Black Mage)
HP: 10/10
Int: 10

Malacroix (Blood Reaper)
HP: 165
MP: 80

Rubble (Scenery)

Player Phase - 1!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Tori waits

Tori heard the little girl’s song and sighed. Seeing that there was nothing that he could, or wanted to do sat with his legs crossed. For a moment, he forgot why he was here, but he remembered that fairly quickly. Mizumai’s greed was what dragged him into most of his troubles, but she still cares for him in her own way, which involves a lot of pain.

Mizumai moves to cell I-3

Mizumai was a bit freaked out by the little girl’s singing. One, why is the girl here and looking like that? And two, how does she know that strange song? Nevertheless, she decided that it was best to back up a bit for she didn’t know what the girl could do.

Mizumai waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Kalaya sighed. "I cannot see this ending well," she said as she faded from sight.

S-Ability Stealth activates!

Kalaya is Invisible!

Kalaya waits.

Alice nodded solemnly at her partner's comment and began to shuffle her deck of cards. She would let someone else make the first move; her fragile self could not take the force of the enemy's attacks for sure.

Alice waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Dmitri waits!

Dmitri simply sat in place. He knew he stood no chance against the foe no matter who he copied. He waited for death, knowing it wouldn't be long for him.

"This is Typical..."

Heather stood in position, waiting to cast her magic. Even if she were to fight, she wouldn't stand a chance. Nevertheless she waited for the enemy to come to her.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Lacan waits.

A puzzled look came across Lacan's face as Sylvia was suddenly stricken with fear, "W-What? Who's what?" He turned his head towards the small girl once more; his eyes widened with fear. Unable to speak, a drop of sweat slowly dripped down the pyrotechnician's left cheek.

Sylvia waits.

Run...

Sylvia frantically examined all of her allies, attempting to signal an escape sign, but she couldn't move a single limb, her feet stuck in place. She attempted to scream at the top of her lungs, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

---~---

{ } {R} {K} { } { } {L} { } { } { } H
{D} {T} {M} {A} {S} {R} {R} { } {H} I

Kalaya becomes Invisible!

Neutral Phase - 1!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 1!

The small girl gently swung her scythe back and forwards with her left hand; the scythe would generate irritating screeching sounds whenever it would scrape over the ruined surface of the street. "Oh fear," The girl hummed, a tinge of extreme rapture could be sensed in her serene, yet eerie voice, "oh glorious fear!" She sang in a louder tone.

"Such... delectable fear... only comes once in maybe... three million years? Oh heavens no! Much, much longer than that!" The small girl cackled and babbled on to herself, swinging her scythe faster and faster with each word she said. "Allow me to harvest your fear into a delicious banquet!"

Malacroix casts Dissection of Souls upon Player Party!

Maximum Health of Player Party reduced by 20%!

Calculation Phase - 1!

Lacan's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Sylvia's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Kalaya's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Alice's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Tori's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Mizumai's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Dmitri's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Heather's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

{ } {R} {K} { } { } {L} { } { } { } H
{D} {T} {M} {A} {S} {R} {R} { } {H} I

Lacan (Pyrotechnician)
HP: 16/16

Slyvia (Glyph Reader)
HP: 12/12

Kalaya (Thief)

Alice (Card Dealer)

Tori (Bird Watcher)

Dmitri (Mimic)

Heather (Black Mage)
HP: 8/8

Malacroix (Blood Reaper)
HP: 165/165
MP: 62/80

Rubble (Scenery)

Player Phase - 2!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Kalaya moves to E2.

Kalaya felt her body physically weaken, but it wasn't too much; she could continue onward. Thus, she did with utmost stealth.

Kalaya waits.

Alice also felt the effects of whatever it was the girl did. She couldn't see Kalaya anymore and knew she was on her way to attack the girl. Alice felt like screaming out to her, but that would blow her cover. Maybe the girl hadn't noticed Kalaya yet? It didn't matter. She had to do something.

Alice uses Deal on All Enemies! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 16/25

Alice waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Dmitri waits.

Dmitri sat, leaning against some rubble, toying with the substance he used for a weapon. He didn't even bother to look up when the strange person's ability ame into play. He simply sighed and waited to get out of here.

Heather moves to F9!

Heather felt the effects of the strange spell but didn't care. If it was her time to die, it was her time to die. She ran towards a pile of rubble, preparing her Magic. If she were to die today, she would be remembered for striking this creature with powerful magic.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Tori waits

Tori was half asleep and didn’t even notice what just happened. In fact, having his energy sapped made him even more weary and he dozed off to sleep only moments later.

Mizumai waits

Mizumai facepalmed herself after seeing that Tori fell asleep during the middle of a battle. She poked the lazy-ass kid with the sheath of her sword in an attempt to wake him up. But Tori was like a rock once he’s asleep, very little could wake him.
I wonder why I’m always with this kid...” Mizumai murmured.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Lacan waits.

Still hesitant to attack, Lacan bit his bottom lip, "We can't attack her! It's impossible!" He remained baffled and confused by the appearance of the young girl.

Sylvia waits.

Sylvia was basically unconscious now, except her eyes were wide open, she remained standing, and her limbs were fixed into a single position.

---~---

{ } {K} { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} E
{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } {R} {H} F
{ } {R} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } H
{D} {T} {M} {A} {S} {R} {R} { } { } I

Malacroix takes 1 damage!

Neutral Phase - 2!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 2!

"Please..." The girl hummed in a tone so soft and serene, "... close your eyes and drop dead."

Malacroix moves to F5.

Malacroix casts Bloody Lullaby on Kalaya (4 Damage), Mizumai (3 Damage), and Dmitri (3) Damage!

Kalaya evades sleep!

Mizumai falls asleep!

Dmitri evades sleep!

Calculation Phase - 2!

Lacan's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Sylvia's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Kalaya's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Alice's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Tori's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Mizumai's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Dmitri's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

Heather's Max HP is reduced by 20%!

^ 4 turns remaining!

Mizumai is asleep for 3 more turns!

{ } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} { } C
{ } {K} { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} E
{ } { } {R} { } {M} { } { } {R} {H} F
{ } {R} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } H
{D} {T} {M} {A} {S} {R} {R} { } { } I

Lacan (Pyrotechnician)

Slyvia (Glyph Reader)

Kalaya (Thief)
HP: 12/16

Alice (Card Dealer)

Tori (Bird Watcher)

HP: 17/20

Dmitri (Mimic)
HP: 9/12

Heather (Black Mage)
HP: 8/8

Malacroix (Blood Reaper)
HP: 164/165
MP: 53/80

Rubble (Scenery)

Player Phase - 2![/quote]
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Dmitri waits.

Dmitri wasn't lulled to sleep by the person's attack but rather by his own doing. He knew it was pointless to attack her, and rather chose to sleep. Sleep would be inevitable in time anyway.

Heather activates Awakening, Black Star on Malacroix!
(Damage: 200% Pierce INT/Effect: Burn/Freeze/Paralyze 50%/Element: --)

Heather knew it was impossible to avoid this any longer. The more she chose to wait, the worse it became. She summoned forth a huge amount of black magic. Suddenly the energy and magic hit the crazed person.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Kalaya moves to F2.

Seeing the black mage unleash everything she had on the girl, Kalaya decided to follow the example. She dashed forward, jumping a rock, and slashed at the foe again and again. Her body became visible, and her rapier flashed multiple times as she continued to massacre the girl. When the last strike was dealt, she leapt back to her original position, spread her arms out, and then brought them inwards at an angle. Four enormous blocks of ice appeared around the girl and crashed into her.

Kalaya uses Awakening Frozen Coffin on Malacroix! 14 Piercing Ice Dmg!

Alice watched as Kalaya unleashed her most devastating attack and wondered if she should do the same. It seemed inevitable, so her decision was made quickly. She dealt out all her cards, each one landing on the ground, until the bottom card of her deck was left. She held it up to show the girl, but it wasn't a normal playing card; it was black with a frightening picture of Death upon it. Streams of darkness poured forth from the card and the Reaper portrayed upon it emerged, slicing the girl with its enormous scythe.

Alice uses Awakening Final Card on Malacroix! 12 Piercing Darkness Dmg!

Alice waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next