Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 8 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Dusk found herself unable to move still, her eyes glued on Dawn rather than the man. She wanted to hiss, but she couldn't make a sound, not a peep.

Dawn looked Jakki straight in the eyes, hers not daring leaving his. She could care less that Dusk was wanting to kill her. She found herself able to move, and noticed Flora seemed slightly frightened. She however would not move out of respect and nodded in agreement to Autumn's question.

"Why were we chosen for this?"

Twilight remained quiet, not looking at anywhere. He had nothing to ask and nothing to say otherwise.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light - Page 8 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

"I am not the one who chose you." Jakki said darkly, "And I'm afraid I do not know why it is that you were chosen. Perhaps it's merely coincidence? Ah yes, one more thing." Jakki snapped his fingers, and just like that, Dawn and Dusk merged back together as one entity. "I'm afraid you two have to stick together from now one."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 pm

"Unless I can find a way to kill her..."

Dawn ignored the voice of her partner that rang in everyone's heads. She nodded at Jakki, a small smile gracing her face. She knew it was for the better, Dusk could not kill her.

"Alright... Could I ask you straighten out your little group?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Autumn had her question answered, but she wasn't quite sure of things. "Woah, wait a minute. Why did you bring us here? I don't care why we were chosen, but why bring us to such a dangerous place?" she asked suddenly with her voice tinted in curiosity.

Flora took a step forward. "That is a good point," she added to Autumn's resolve. "You guys are fighting the darkness too, right? How did your realm get like this while the Realm of Light appears almost normal?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:03 am

"As I said, I brought you here out of my own selfish desires." Jakki said, his eyes downcast. "And, Flora, to answer your question, you say that your realm looks normal, yet this one is strange. How do you think I feel, as a resident and a man born from the Darkness, about your realm, the Light?" Jakki asked, looking up with a smile towards the girl. "It's the very same feeling. Right now the Realm of Darkness is escaping this tragic event. For now at least. Ian and his followers are intent on continuing, as they are blind to how this will affect our realm. Unfortunately, I cannot stop Ian, for he holds....something....in his possession that prevents me from touching him."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:00 am

"If you could tell us what is stopping you maybe we could help."

Dawn had found, with them joined together now, that she had more control of Dusk trying to break free. It was like she was meant to hold the leash on her other half.

Meanwhile Dusk's eyes flared as she tried to break free of her mental prision. It was useless but she tried nonetheless, hoping to kill Dawn from the inside and be free.

Twilight sighed and looked at his allies, what could they possibly do to help this god. There was no way they could measure up to him in might or skill, even if they were immortal themselves.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

Flora thought for a moment and nodded her head. "I suppose our world would look strange to this one," she stated. Before she could continue on with anything else, Autumn butted in.

"Woah! Wait a sec! Ian? Haven't we heard that name before?" she thought back to the temple and remembered the fight they had with the mysterious woman. "That's right! Hey, Jakki. Do you know a woman by the name of Maki? We fought her in the Temple of Light right before you pulled us into the Realm of Darkness. She had mentioned the name 'Ian' at some point."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 pm

"I'm afraid that you do not hold the power to help me, not yet." Jakki said, and sighed, "My friends have also attempted to defeat Ian, but only wound up being defeated." Jakki turned towards Autumn and nodded at her question, "Yes, I know Maki. That poor girl has to deal with abuse every day. But that is her reward for joining Ian." Jakki paused for a minute before saying, "I will tell you of Ian and his lot a little later, for now..." Jakki turned around and looked away. "Ikari! Come in here please." Jakki said loudly.

Delicate footsteps rang through the party's ears as Ikari entered through a door, then closed it behind her. She then stood there, looking directly at Jakki. Ikari ignored Hikari's stare of astonishment when she met her doppleganger.

"Ikari, take them to the treasure hold, I believe their equipment needs to be upgraded." Jakki said, still having his back turned to the woman. She simply nodded and motioned for the group to follor her. "Oh, and bring them back here when you are finished, I still have things I wish to talk about. Their future in the Realm of Light, for instance, and who they will be fighting."

"Yessir." Ikari said, and exited the room with the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"From here you may chose whichever weapon, armor, or otherwise suits you best." Ikari said, motioning towards a large chest. "We also have some valuable items, but this chest is very particular. You need to feed it gold for it to spit anything out." Ikari mumbled something about pieces of junk, but most of it went unheard.

The Chest of 1000 Mysteries:

Weapons:

Midnight Staff - A staff that holds much power and controls the darkness around it freely. (+3 INT; +1 SPR) 250 Gold. 1 in stock.

Black Gloves - Gloves that are protected by many wards to avoid the user from breaking their own bones. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 300 Gold. 1 in stock.

Charcoal Whip - A whip of the darkest black that sprays a fine powder upon it's enemies. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 320 Gold. 1 in stock.

Green Rapier - A rapier that was painted green for some reason. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 245 Gold. 1 in stock.

Sparkle - A star that seems to shine with radiant light. (+3 INT; +1 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock.

Grae - A claw that never seems to be stained with blood. They are always clean. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 200 Gold. 1 in stock.

Yellow Brush - An elegant brush that has been colored yellow. (+3 INT; +1 SPR). 350 Gold.

Armor

Midnight Cloth - Elegant and silky cloth designed to protect and comfort the wearer. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 320 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Hikari)

Skin-Tight Suit - A mobile suit designed to allow maximum movement and flexibility, although it shows off quite a lot of the wearer's body. (+3 DEF; +2 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Sekai)

Jaguar Cloth - A fur obtained from the hide of a jaguar. It is slightly revealing. (+3 DEF; +2 SPR) 240 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Autumn)

Sun Dress - A dress decorated with many light colors to show of the radiance of the wearer. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 300 Gold. (Can be equipped by Flora)

Silk Cloth - A very smooth and light cloth that is much harder to break than it looks. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Dawn)

Red Cloth - A cloth tainted red. It's very heavy due to the paint that has covered it. (+3 DEF; +2 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Dusk)

Decorated Apron - A colorful painter's apron that has been decorated by multiple brushes so it gives off a fresh look. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 300 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Twilight)

Items:

Potion (x3) - 100 Gold apiece

Hi-Potion (x2) - Heals 50 HP. 200 Gold apiece

Phoenix Down (x2) - 500 Gold apiece.

Antidote (x3) - 50 Gold apiece.

Eye Drops (x2) - Cures Blind and Darkness. 75 Gold apiece.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 am

"Well, this certainly looks nice." Hikari sighed, being the first one to walk forward and take out a long, black dress. "What do you think?" Hikari turned around and looked at Sekai, holding the dress out in front of her. Sekai blinked once before shrugging at her. "Alright then, how much is this?" Hikari asked, looking back and forth between Iraki and the chest.

"Just feed it some gold, when you've given it enough, then it'll let you know." Iraki said, waving a hand as if she didn't care.

"Okay, I might as well grab the staff too." Hikari said, picking up the black staff as well.

A slot opened up on the chest, it appeared that's where the money was supposed to go. Hikari dug in her pocket for some loose change and dropped some in. Eventually, the slot closed.

Hikari purchases the Midnight Cloth and Midnight Staff! 570 Gold lost!

Hikari sells Old Staff and Long Dress! 170 Gold gained!

4850 Gold remaining.

"Well, I guess it's my turn then." Sekai said, looking through the chest until she found what she wanted. A two-part suit that would cover her as well as provide maximum mobility. She also picked up a pair of black gloves as well. The slot opened up once again and Sekai deposited the gold until it shut once more.

Sekai purchases Skin-Tight Suit and Black Gloves! 500 Gold lost!

Sekai sells Ragged Gloves and Sheared Cloth! 100 Gold gained!

4450 Gold remaining.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Autumn gazed at the wonders lying before them and pretty much tossed her current whip on the floor. She wouldn't be needing it with the charcoal-colored treasure that was practically waiting for her. Another piece of equipment caught her eye: it was some clothing made from the hide of what appeared to be a jaguar. And lucky for her, it showed off some of her body. Like a zombie, Autumn walked up to the chest and dropped the money in.

Autumn purchases Charcoal Whip and Jaguar Cloth! 560 Gold lost!

Autumn sells Flimsy Whip, Thick Whip, and Torn Garments!

Autumn quickly left the area to get adorned in her new stuff. When she came out, she could have sworn that she saw Flora blush, but she brushed it off. With her jaguar hide clothing looking magnificent on her, she took out her new whip and cracked it a few times, a black dust filling the air. "Oh yeah. Awesome." She smiled.

Flora caught sight of a couple of things that appealed to her as well: a new rapier and a rather cheerful sun dress. She walked up rather timidly, not really sure what to expect. After inserting the necessary gold, she received her items and held them in her arms. The rapier was quite nice, but she wondered why it was green. Of course, she simply smiled thinking that it matched her hair quite well, and it reminded her of the foliage in the forest. It had seemed as if Autumn already had her stuff on, and when she caught sight of what she was wearing, Flora blushed slightly, but looked away so her friend couldn't notice. "I-I'm gonna go put on my new stuff, too," she said suddenly and left to find a safe place to change. When she got back, she twirled about slightly in her new dress and offered her old stuff up to get some gold back.

Flora purchases Green Rapier and Sun Dress! 545 Gold lost!

Flora sells Fragile Rapier and Black Clothing!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Weapons:

Midnight Staff - A staff that holds much power and controls the darkness around it freely. (+3 INT; +1 SPR) 250 Gold. 1 in stock.

Black Gloves - Gloves that are protected by many wards to avoid the user from breaking their own bones. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 300 Gold. 1 in stock.

Charcoal Whip - A whip of the darkest black that sprays a fine powder upon it's enemies. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 320 Gold. 1 in stock.

Green Rapier - A rapier that was painted green for some reason. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 245 Gold. 1 in stock.

Sparkle - A star that seems to shine with radiant light. (+3 INT; +1 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock.

Grae - A claw that never seems to be stained with blood. They are always clean. (+3 ATK; +1 DEF) 200 Gold. 1 in stock.

Yellow Brush - An elegant brush that has been colored yellow. (+3 INT; +1 SPR). 350 Gold.

Armor

Midnight Cloth - Elegant and silky cloth designed to protect and comfort the wearer. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 320 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Hikari)

Skin-Tight Suit - A mobile suit designed to allow maximum movement and flexibility, although it shows off quite a lot of the wearer's body. (+3 DEF; +2 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Sekai)

Jaguar Cloth - A fur obtained from the hide of a jaguar. It is slightly revealing. (+3 DEF; +2 SPR) 240 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Autumn)

Sun Dress - A dress decorated with many light colors to show of the radiance of the wearer. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 300 Gold. (Can be equipped by Flora)

Silk Cloth - A very smooth and light cloth that is much harder to break than it looks. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Dawn)

Red Cloth - A cloth tainted red. It's very heavy due to the paint that has covered it. (+3 DEF; +2 SPR) 200 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Dusk)

Decorated Apron - A colorful painter's apron that has been decorated by multiple brushes so it gives off a fresh look. (+2 DEF; +3 SPR) 300 Gold. 1 in stock. (Can be equipped by Twilight)

Items:

3955 Gold Remaining.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Dawn buys Sparkle and Silk Cloth!
Dusk buys Grae and Red Cloth!

Dawn looked into the chest and underneath everything else she saw a small sparkle. She moved it all away to find a star with rather bright light, resting on silk clothing. She picked them both up and in a whirl changed into them.

Dusk then took over, with permission from Dawn. She picked up some blood red clothing and claws. Changing into them as well, she threw in the appropriate amount of money. Dawn then took back over, the new star dancing around her.

Twilight buys Yellow Brush and Decorated Apron!

Twilight wandered over to the chest and picked up a few items that caught his eye. As he picked them up, the aura that normally coated his paintbrush transfered. He threw gold in and then the trio threw in their old equipment happy with their purchases.

Dawn sells Dying Star and Tattered White Dress.
Dusk sells Old Demon Claws and Bloody Clothing.

Twilight sells Broken Paintbrush and Torn Smock.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Weapons:

Armor

Items:

2930 Gold Remaining.

"That's all the equipment, do we need any items?" Hikari asked, looking back at the group. She had a smile on her face, she was enjoying her new clothes more than she had anticipated.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Autumn took the iniative here and marched back up to the chest dumping a fairly large sum of gold into it. "You can never be too prepared, right?" she asked aloud as she watched the items pour out.

Autumn purchases Potion x3, Hi-Potion x2, Phoenix Down x2, Antidote x3, and Eye Drops x2! 2000 Gold lost!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Ikari sighed heavily as the party emptied the chest. Luckily they had one of their own, so not all the items were lost. She looked up at the group and said, "Shall we head back then?" With that, she exited the room, guiding the party back to Jakki.

~~

"I see you outfitted yourselves nicely." Jakki said with a smile upon their return. "Now, let us continue from where we left off, hm?" Jakki motioned to a few seats that were not originally there before. He must have gone to find them for the group. "Please, have a seat, for this will be a long discussion." Jakki said, then looked over at Ikari, "Please let us be alone, Ikari, for what we are about to discuss concerns no one but these six."

"Yessir." Ikari mumbled, exiting the room with the door closing behind her. Jakki sighed and relaxed into one of the chairs he had prepared.

"Forgive me, you didn't take as long as I expected, so I was unable to brew any tea." Jakki said, his face quite serious. "Now then, we left off with the Ian subject, correct?" Jakki looked around the room for acknowledgements before continuing. "The first thing you need to know about Ian is, obviously, his past."

"30 years ago, Ian came to exist in this world. As a child, he remained quiet and secluded from the world, observing it in his own silence. He was a fascinating child, I have to admit. Whenever he spoke, he was proper and careful of his words. A fascinating child with a fascinating mind." Jakki paused, looking up at the ceiling of the room. He waited for quite awhile before continuing, "Then a tragedy struck his life. His parents were brutally murdered by the shadows. I don't know what happened to him after that, only that he had sworn to get revenge on this world, and the Realm of Light."

Jakki sighed, "That is all I know of his past. When he became older, however, he had found the Jewel of Amarthius. That very same object prevents me from touching him. Any questions so far before we continue?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Upon receiving no answer to his question, Jakki stood up and walked towards one of the walls in the back, his hands folded together behind his back. He seemed to be deep in thought. Finally, he turned around and spoke to the group, "In that case, then I shall tell you a secret to defeating him. It's rather simple."

Jakki sighed, "Ian has a short temper, and when he rages, it often interferes with his thought process. That's the only thing. Although it's easy to piss him off, it's not easy to get him out of that state, and if he does go into that state, you won't be able to put him down. He'll just rise up again and attack. Right now, I do not know what to do about getting him to calm down."

"But that is the last advice I can give you. If you have any questions for me, any at all, tell me now. I am just about ready to send the six of you back to the Realm of Light. Let me know when you're ready."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:04 am

"I believe we could use more training before we try to do anything..."

Dawn's words were true, in their current state they wouldn't stand a chance against this Ian. She looked up at Jakki, her radiant features seemed to dim. It was like the whole thought of it all was putting out her light.

"May we train?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am

Autumn listened intently on the conversation. It seemed as this Ian fellow was a bit off his rocker, and somebody had to do something about it. She shook her head. "So we get to go back to our realm?" she asked aloud, not really expecting an answer seeing as how it was already made clear. "Um, I guess we'll see what we can do about this Ian fellow. But after all of this, I really don't think we have it in us at all."

Flora frowned. "Don't say that, Autumn!" she exclaimed with slight agony. "We have strength; it just needs to be developed. I like the sound of Dawn's idea. No matter what tricks we may have up our sleeves, there is no way we can take him down as of now. Right now, your followers are much stronger than we are, and if they can't take him down, I know that we can not." She sighed once she completely grasped that realization.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 pm

"I am not asking you to take him out now," Jakki said, waving a hand at them, "You will have plenty of time to train on your own. I'm afraid I cannot train you, and training here is much to dangerous for you." Jakki snapped his fingers once, as if remembering something, and he turned to Hikari and Sekai, both of whom had stayed silent during the duration of Jakki's explanations. "I have one last gift for you two. I will incorporate a magic into the Beads of Light so that you may contact me without coming to this world. But do not use them frequently, for the magic fades over time. If you have a question about something, you'd be better off asking the Sages of Earth or Water. They've been around for a long time."

"Okay." Hikari said, retrieving the beads from her pouch and handing them over to Jakki. Jakki placed them in his palm and waved his other hand over it, mumbling a few, quick words before handing them back. Hikari placed them back in her pouch.

"To use them, just say my name while you hold them in your palm." Jakki explained, "I should answer. Now, I'm sending you back to the Realm of Light, but I do not know if you will return to the Temple of Light or not. For all I know, you could end up in the faraway city of Javelun, which is where the Sage of Earth resides."

Jakki then bowed to the group, "Then, you have my blessings upon you. Do not fail this or your world, for there will be hell to pay for it when the time comes. But I have confidence in you. Stay strong." With that, the world around Hikari and the others grew black, and slowly faded away.

A long time passed, with no one saying a single word. The darkness around them was slowly fading now, and Hikari and Sekai turned back to face the rest of the group. Their eyes were downcast, as if they were sorrowful for something.

Then, Hikari spoke up, "Guys...I'm...I'm sorry we dragged you into this. It's our fault." After she said that, the world finally became clear again, and they could see where they were.

Jakki had apparently transported them to the mountains, for there were steep pathways and the terrain was rather rocky. Off in the distance they could see a faint outline of a city. What city it was, none of them could tell, but it was a city. The best course of action to take would be to head there.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 am

Autumn looked around at the place they had ended up. She didn't feel comfortable with all the rocks around; she missed the trees of the forest now more than ever. A sigh escaped her lips and she moved on with the others, her hand on her whip to be ready for anything that might jump out at them.

Flora caught a glimpse of the city and was happy despite being somewhere unknown. There was a sort of familiarity that she held in her heart now that she was back in the Realm of Light. It felt a lot better than the other realm. Regardless, she couldn't help feeling sorry for the denizens of the Realm of Darkness. They had so much to contend with; it was no surprise why they were so tense. She made a silent vow that she would help out the best she could. She knew Autumn wanted to go home, but Flora would make sure that Autumn didn't defect; she wanted Autumn to revel in her cause and she knew that the beast tamer would join her in her endeavors. So, with thoughts buzzing in her head, she followed on.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm

"Nonsense!"

Dawn was the first to break the silence between Hikari's apology. Her star flickered as she spoke, but soon returned to dancing around her. She moved over to the Dreamer and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"We accepted this when we chose to come with you."

"You chose to..."

Twilight said nothing and rather took out his easle, painting the City in the distance. He was not going to miss out on the sight, enemies leaping out at them or not. He began to paint, soon putting the piece away though and waiting to move on.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:09 pm

(Enemy profiles have been posted. You are supposed to win this next battle, so if I see you're having trouble, I'll send in some help. Look at the Atmosphere before making assumptions. There are times when the Atmosphere is going to be very useful.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Dawn." Hikari said, relaxing slightly.

The group had made great progress in approaching the town. By the time the sun was almost down, they were nearly at the gates of the city. But in front of the gates stood two women. One of them had, oddly enough, pink hair and a sapphire jewel implanted in her chest, just above her bosom. The other one seemed to be floating in the air, and seemed to be sitting on nothing but the wind. The two of them stopped in their conversation and looked at the approaching group. They didn't look very happy.

~Chapter III~I: New Enemies~
Request Name: Zephyr and Zion
Objectives: Defeat Sophia and Senna!
Atmosphere: Almost Nightfall. The winds are calm...for now. (Tension, increase the defence and spirit of the allied party by 5)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk16--gdlHg

(W) (W) (W) (X) (X) (X) (W) (W) (W) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
(T) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) E
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) F
(t) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) (t) G
(r) (r) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (r) (r) H
(r) (r) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (r) (r) I
(r) (r) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (r) (r) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Sophia
HP: 150/150
MP: 210/210
ATK: 14
DEF: 10
INT: 17
SPR: 13
Move: 3

Senna
HP: 130/130
MP: 305/305
ATK: 5
DEF: 11
INT: 18
SPR: 15
Move: 4

(t) = Tree (Scenery)

(r) = Rock (Scenery)

~Player Characters may start in rows H-J~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Dusk starts in H5!

Dusk immediately broke free from the prison of Dawn's mind. She raised her new claws, putting them to her mouth. She smelled the scent of blood on them even though they had never been used. She tasted the metal, enjoying the lingering taste of the liquid that wasn't there. She hissed at the females, her eyes flaring as she lowered her claws.

Twilight starts in I5!

Twilight frowned as he saw the females. He looked down at the picture he painted moments ago. They did not fit in with what he had so far, and therefor to continue painting he had to get rid of them. He raised his paintbrush, the aura like paint dripping from the animal hair.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:19 am

Autumn starts in I4.

Autumn looked ahead at the two disgruntled females. She was wondering what was bothering them so badly, so she asked, which was the human way to do things. "Hey, are you two all right?" she called out to them. If the party could be of any help, Autumn wanted to make sure that the girls knew it.

Flora starts in I7.

Flora was surprised at how civilized Autumn was acting. Then again, there wasn't anything really wrong with the situation. She waited patiently by the rocks for their answer, for she was curious as well. Hopefully, they weren't up to anything sneaky or malicious.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Hikari starts in J-5

Sekai starts in H-6

"Who do you think they are?" Hikari asked quitely to her sister. Sekai didn't respond. She had no idea either.

~
Flora can't start in I-7! Flora is moved to I-6 by default.
~
"Senna, those are the people Zion was talking about, right?" The girl on the ground asked. Her voice was soft and delicate, as if she hung onto each word she had said. The other shrugged.

"The description fits." The floating one replied. Her voice was rather bland and nonchalant. "Hey! What are your names?" The woman called out to them.

~Chapter III~I: New Enemies~
Request Name: Zephyr and Zion
Objectives: Defeat Sophia and Senna!
Atmosphere: Almost Nightfall. The winds are calm...for now. (Tension, increase the defence and spirit of the allied party by 5)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk16--gdlHg

(W) (W) (W) (X) (X) (X) (W) (W) (W) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
(T) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) E
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) F
(t) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) (t) G
(r) (r) (t) ( ) (D) (S) (t) (r) (r) H
(r) (r) (t) (A) (T) (F) (t) (r) (r) I
(r) (r) (t) ( ) (H) ( ) (t) (r) (r) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Hikari
HP: 30/30
MP: 50/50
Atk: 0
Def: 8---13
Int: 13
Spr: 11---16

Sekai
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
ATK: 13
DEF: 12---17
INT: 0
SPR: 8---13

Autumn
HP: 45/45
MP: 35/35
Atk: 13
Def: 10---15
Int: 3
Spr: 6---11

Flora
HP: 35/35
MP: 40/40
Atk: 13
Def: 9---14
Int: 1
Spr: 7---12

Eventide (Dusk)
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 12
Def: 13---18
Int: 0
Spr: 9---14

Twilight
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 0
Def: 10---15
Int: 13
Spr: 13---18

Sophia
HP: 150/150
MP: 210/210
ATK: 14
DEF: 10
INT: 17
SPR: 13

Senna
HP: 130/130
MP: 305/305
ATK: 5
DEF: 11
INT: 18
SPR: 15

(t) = Tree (Scenery)

(r) = Rock (Scenery)

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next